Redemption From Humiliation

I Don't Mind

Smackdown:

Date: October 27, 2005

The Mexicools (Juvi, Psychosis, and Super Crazy) vs. Amore Da Odiare w/Jillian Hall

A pretty one-sided beginning with The Mexicools dominating over Amore Da Odiare. Amore Da Odiare began to fight back though when Nunzio starts a series of arm drags on Juvi. Nunzio then slides through Juvi’s legs and makes the tag to Vito who starts clearing house of all the Mexicools. The three began to make more rapid tags as none of them could sustain the punishment of Vito and the now refreshed Nunzio, but the end came when Super Crazy ran in to save Psychosis but got a Spinebuster for his trouble. Psychosis then floored Vito who ran at him, with a Dropkick. However when Psychosis went to tag in Juvi, he dropped off the apron and walked up the ramp to the backstage area. Both the Mexicools pulled themselves up and watched Juvi dessert them confused. Super Crazy turned around first to receive a running Dropkick by Nunzio that sent him flying over the top rope. Psychosis then turned around into a kick to the gut from Vito, followed by the Paisan Plant (Spinning DDT) for the three count.

Winner: Amore Da Odiare

Overall Rating: 71

Crowd Rating: 69

Match Rating: 89

It’s On Now Sucka!

Sharmell and Booker T are backstage with Josh Matthews in the interview area.

Matthews: “Booker T at No Mercy in your match with Rey Mysterio, new-comer Aleister Dante ran in and screwed you out of a victory. The next week on Smackdown, you viciously assaulted him backstage during an interview. What do you have to say about this heated feud brewing between you two?”

Booker: “Now listen here sucka! This ain’t no feud between me and Dante, all this is here, is one chump barked up the wrong tree! Dante don’t know who he’s messing with!”

Sharmell: “Oh no he don’t! He went ahead and put his hands on my baby, the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW Champion!”

Booker: “You damn skippy hippy! Dante the next time you come around me you’re fixing to get the ass whooping of a lifetime! Now can you dig that!?”

Sharmell: “SUCKAAAA!?”

Overall Rating: 94

::Fade To Commercial::

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Steven Richards w/Simon Dean

A superb brawling match that spent much of it’s time on the outside. When Booker and Richards weren’t fighting on the outside, Richards would constantly toss Booker through the ropes and distract the referee so Simon could get in some cheap shots. Booker had a fire lit under him by the end though as one of Simon’s attacks was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Booker grabbed hold of Simon Dean and threw him down, slamming his head into the barricade and stomping away at him. Booker then entered the ring once more and unloaded on Richards with a barrage of right hands, back handed chops and various Side Kicks. It wasn’t long before at the peak of Booker’s house-cleaning, Booker nailed Richards with the Scissors Kick for the three count. Booker celebrated his win in the ring but the lights then flickered a few times before going out completely. An explosion then happened on the stage, followed by a dull roar of fire there, which served as a mere distraction as Aleister Dante slid into the ring behind Booker and as the lights came fully back on and the pyros went out, Booker turned around right into a Jumping Spinning Roundhouse Enziguri type kick to the face that knocked his lights out.

Winner: Booker T

Overall Rating: 75

Crowd Rating: 80

Match Rating: 88

Secret Admirer

We see backstage in the shower area of the Diva’s locker room. We hear the water from the showers turn off and Candice comes out from behind a wall adjusting the knot that holds her towel together around her chest. When she looks up she gasps and then lets out a scream as the camera pans over to find a bouquet of dead roses laying on a sink, makeup scattered everywhere and written in lipstick across the various mirrors along the wall saying, “See you next week my soon-to-be queen of imperfections. - Your Secret Admirer.”

Overall Rating: 62

Hardcore Holly vs. Paul London - Hardcore Rules

A pretty good match considering the contestants. The match started off with London showing a much more aggressive, much more focused side of him then we’re used to but Hardcore picked up on one of London’s mistakes and began to work him over with his size and power advantage. London would hit some underdog maneuvers and hold the advantage just long enough to get the crowd behind him but Holly would then soon take control of the match back in his favor. By the time weapons were brought into the match Holly was just using them to make London suffer, even releasing his own pins to show he wanted to see London’s pain. The end came when Holly set up a table in the corner of the ring and grabbed a trash can lid. Holly dragged London over to the table but London fired off some forearm shots to the mid-section of Holly then hit a Dropsault, knocking the trashcan lid into Holly’s own face. Holly lays across the table holding his face, but this gives London the opportunity to climb up to the top rope and dive off, putting Holly through the table with the 450 Splash. London covers Holly for the three count and leaves with his Cruiserweight Title.

Winner: Paul London

Overall Rating: 66

Match Rating: 80

Competitive Nature

Eric Bischoff is backstage in his general manager office when Randy Orton comes in.

Bischoff: “Randy! Nice to see you again man! Whatsup?”

Orton: “Eric, I noticed that I’m not on the card tonight. What the hell is with that? I’m the fricken Legend Killer! I’m Randy Orton! I’m the future of this business, and yet I’m no where to be found on the card. You’ve already killed your ratings tonight by not putting me on, so lets talk about next week Eric.”

Bischoff: “I’m real sorry about not putting you on the card tonight Randy, it really wasn’t my idea, it was out of my hands in fact. I’ll be sure someone gets what’s coming to them for that, but what about next week? Is there someone you had in mind for an opponent?”

Orton: “Frankly Eric, I really don’t give a damn who you put me up against. I’m all fired up since losing to Batista Eric, I got kicked off the horse but I’m getting right back on and riding it into the winner’s circle! Next week you can put me up against any moron you can find, I can beat any idiot in the back. Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Batista, give me anyone! I don’t care, Randy Orton’s on fire! Randy Orton can’t be stopped!”

The door opens but no one sees who it is until he approaches Orton.

Doug Basham: “Looking for a match Orton? How about next week, Randy Orton vs. Doug Basham one on one? That is if you can keep your mouth shut long enough to get to the ring without flying away due to all that hot air in your head.”

Orton: “Bischoff, make the match. Orton vs. Basham next week. Basham… let me tell you this right now so you won’t be surprised next week. I’m only one R…K…O… away from getting my hand raised in victory, and your in my path.”

Overall Rating: 72

Facing Death

Rey Mysterio is backstage in the interview area with Funaki.

Funaki: “This is Funaki, Smackdown NUMBER ONE! ANNOUNCER! Tonight, I am here with, Rey Mysterio! Rey tonight you face The Phenom. You will face The Undertaker. What are your thoughts?”

Rey: “Funaki, you of all people should understand what I’m trying to accomplish here. I refuse to be looked at as an athlete who can’t compete with the top dogs in the business, who could only accomplish to win the Cruiserweight or Tag Team Titles! So I’m putting my past behind me and facing the big dogs now, and who better to prove Rey Mysterio is a threat as a top competitor here on Smackdown, than taking out the biggest dog in the yard. Sure, the dog’s a Night Of The Living Dead Zombie, and his yard’s a graveyard, but Rey Mysterio tonight is going to be that dog’s undertaker! I’m going to finally bury that dog and let it rest in piece! Undertaker, you and me tonight homes. It’s time to prove to you! That size doesn’t matter.”

Overall Rating: 91

Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker

Rey tried to take it to The Undertaker as soon as he got in the ring, but his shots barely phased him. Rey bounced off the ropes to try and strike the immovable Undertaker but got his brain scrambled with a Big Boot to the head. Undertaker laid in several devastating bone-rattling slams but Rey just kept kicking out. Rey began to take the advantage of the match in his favor by using his speed to his advantage. Soon Undertaker just couldn’t strike Rey as he would always duck the strikes, and Rey knew seemingly every counter to all of Undertaker’s moves. After a series of top rope diving attacks on The Undertaker, Rey bounced off the ropes but a now very pissed off Undertaker grabbed him by the throat, jerked him high into the air and drove him directly into the mat with a Choke Slam all the way to hell. Rey looked to be unconscious but Undertaker wasn’t done yet. He signaled for the Tombstone Piledriver but as he bent down to pick Rey up, Rey scored with a very blatant low blow to Undertaker. Undertaker collapsed in pain as Rey escaped from the ring. Rey began signaling to a crew up in the rafters as Undertaker was announced the winner. The Undertaker sign was lowered from the ceiling and Rey pulled out a can of spray paint. Rey wrote on the symbol “RIP Undertaker” then spit on the symbol as it raised back up in the air. Rey locked eyes with The Undertaker as he continued to back up the ramp, but the lights began to flicker as did Undertaker’s music and video. Purple lighting fell over the arena and as The Undertaker rolled his eyes into the back of his head lightning struck The Undertaker’s symbol, lighting it a-flame and scaring Mysterio.

Winner: The Undertaker via DQ

Overall Rating: 79

Crowd Rating: 93

Match Rating: 78

Benoit’s Partner

Chris Benoit comes down to the ring tonight for his match, accompanied by Torrie Wilson who he saved last week from JBL. The two get into the ring as Benoit takes a microphone.

Benoit: “Tonight, a partner of my choice and myself take on the two men that have been making a nuisance of themselves here on Smackdown for as long as I’ve been here! Why just last week JBL would have done god knows what to Torrie if I hadn’t come down and kicked his teeth down his throat, then made him tap out to the Crossface!”

Torrie: “And in repayment for that act of heroism, I shall be Chris Benoit’s manager in all aspects of his business from here on out. So Chris, who are you going to choose as your partner tonight to face those two jerks JBL and Orlando Jordan? Who will be watching the back of the Rabid Wolverine to keep the table even?”

Benoit: “Now that you mention it Torrie, I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you, I’ll tell the fans, and I’ll tell The Cabinet. Tonight I have no partner! I don’t need a partner, I don’t want a partner, and I damn sure don’t trust anyone in the back enough to be my partner! I’ve beaten both JBL and Orlando in a handicap match before, and damnit tonight won’t be any different! I’m the greatest technical wrestler here on Smackdown, and am going to teach The Cabinet a lesson tonight! If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times, so tonight I’ll just have to beat it into The Cabinet’s heads! Wrestling’s not about the money, the women, the cars...it's about the passion! Those two and Al Snow can run around with their fake smiles and try and convince the fans that they’re legit, but everyone knows their fakes! Well boys, Chris Benoit is for real! So get your ass down to this ring JBL! Bring Orlando Jordan! Bring your limo and your millions of dollars! Bring that putz of yours Al Snow, lets get this damn thing going!”

Torrie looks disgruntled by Benoit’s decision as he drops his microphone and pleads with him to reconsider but it’s too late as JBL’s music hits and the limo drives out on stage.

Overall Rating: 82

Chris Benoit and Mystery Partner w/Torrie Wilson vs. The Cabinet w/Al Snow

The table was clearly stacked against Chris Benoit in this match with both JBL and Orlando Jordan making frequent tags to wear him down. At times Chris Benoit would get his second wind and start clearing house but the cheating ways of the new Al Snow would turn the tables back into the favor of The Cabinet. In a very WrestleMania IV moment, Benoit hit a Backdrop on Orlando Jordan and crawled over to his corner, whispering something into Torrie Wilson’s ear who then ran backstage. Moments later as Jordan stomped away at Benoit who was sitting in the corner, “Just Close Your Eyes” hit and Captain Charisma, Christian came down to the ring, jumping in Chris Benoit’s corner. Benoit hit a German Suplex out of nowhere on a distracted Orlando Jordan and a double tag was made. Christian cleared house but got caught in a Fall Away Slam position by JBL, only for Benoit to run behind JBL and drop him with a Neckbreaker with Christian landing on top of him. Christian delivered a Back Body Drop to Orlando Jordan over the top rope and as Al Snow tried to help him recooperate on the outside, Benoit bounced off the ropes and dove through the middle rope, taking down both Snow and Jordan. On the inside of the ring Christian went to whip JBL off the ropes but JBL reversed. JBL bounced off his own set of ropes going for the Clothesline From Hell but Christian ducked it and out of nowhere nailed JBL with the Unprettier for the three count to a huge ovation.

Winner: Chris Benoit and Christian

Crowd Rating: 81

Match Rating: 87

Survivor Series Main Event

“Unleashed” by Saliva plays as the World Heavyweight Champion Batista comes out through the curtains to a large ovation. Batista does his Firing Turret Dance as his pyros go off behind him then enters the ring and takes a microphone from the ring crew.

Batista: “Well, well, well, look who’s still the champion. It’s not Randy Orton, that’s for sure. It’s not Eddie Guerrero, that’s for sure. Why last time I checked, it was The Animal, Batista. I’m not one for bragging but uh… I went into a match against two well-established guys in the industry with one goal - strip me of my title. A Spinebuster here, and a Batista Bomb there, and I’m still the champ baby!”

A loud cell phone ringing is heard from throughout the arena as Eddie Guerrero’s music plays. Guerrero comes down to the ring and snatches the microphone out of Tony Chimmel’s hand. Guerrero gets right in Batista’s face staring him down then takes a step or two back and begins talking.

Guerrero: “Batista holmes, you think that just because you beat Randy Orton Sunday that, that makes you a somebody. Batista ese, you’re a nobody. You’re a nobody now, and that’s all you’ll ever be holmes. So long as Eddie Guerrero is standing over you, you can never hope to accomplish anything while in my shadow ese vato! And I’m not going anywhere.”

Batista: “… You talking to me? You’re calling me a nobody? You’re calling The Animal, The World Heavyweight Champion, Batista… a nobody? ”

Guerrero: “You’re damn right I am. Sunday, you didn’t walk into a triple threat and beat two guys holmes. You never, EVER pinned me ese. You pinned Randy Orton. You knew you couldn’t beat me Sunday, as soon as you felt my Latino Heat! You knew that I was your Papi… and you were my bitch as soon as you walked through the ropes!”

Batista: “What are you saying Eddie? Is there something you want, besides to waste everyone’s time?”

Guerrero: “Oh I just wanted to inform you ese, that in the record books… it will forever say that Batista never pinned Eddie Guerrero in a one-on-one match. That means that Eddie Guerrero will always be looked at as better… than Batista! If you can live with that I can holmes.”

Eddie starts to walk away but Batista gets an angry look on his face and taps Eddie on the shoulder before he gets too far.

Batista: “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there Ese. There’s no way I can live with that permanent mark on my record. So what do you say to a one-on-one match with Batista Eddie. No Randy Orton, no interferences, no nothing.”

Eddie: “I don’t know holmes. I mean what’s in it for me ese?”

Batista: “Don’t play dumb Eddie. You know I intended on putting my World Heavyweight Title on the line. Name the time and place Eddie… and the match is yours.”

Eddie: “I thought you’d see things my way ese. The time - November thirteenth. The place - Survivor Series holmes! Eddie Guerrero vs. Batista. Eddie Guerrero walks out as World Heavyweight Champion whether I have to win through lying… cheating… or stealing!”

Eddie tosses the microphone behind him and starts to walk off, but he quickly spins back around and tries to sucker-punch Batista, only for Batista to block it and floor Eddie with a punch of his own. Batista tears off his jacket, then whips Eddie off the ropes, slamming him down with a Spinebuster. Batista tears off his dress-shirt and fires himself up in an Ultimate Warrior fashion. Batista puts his thumbs up in the air to a pop, then points down with his thumbs for an even bigger pop. Batista places Eddie between his legs and then drives him straight into the mat with the Batista Bomb. Batista grabs his World Heavyweight Title and stands over the fallen Eddie Guerrero with his title raised in the air.

Overall Rating: 80

Show Rating: 75

Velocity Preview:

Sylvain Grenier and a partner of his choosing vs. Chair Swinging Freaks - ECW Rules Match

Simon Dean vs. Doug Basham

New Road Warriors vs. MNM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velocity:

Date: October 29, 2005

Meet Your Challengers

Paul Mitchell and William Regal are walking around backstage, with Mitchell walking slightly ahead of Regal, shoving various staff members out of their path. Mitchell stops all of a sudden with Regal slowly approaching behind him until he stood in front of Mitchell. The camera pans out a little until we see Nunzio and Big Vito sitting on some crates in their leather jackets and berets with Jillian Hall hanging all over Vito. The three are all looking at Regal and Mitchell with an icy stare.

Nunzio: “Hey Vito, check out these two lutzes huh? What a couple of saps these two are.”

Vito: “It’s a cryin’ shame we gotta take ‘dose titles away from you’z boys’s so early. Hope dey weren’t gettin’ too comfortable.”

Regal: “Mr. Mitchell, can you hear these two arrogant little toe rags? Listen here sunshine! We are the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and as such you shall treat us with a little respect. Now then, chop chop, get to it. Go fetch us two cups of coffee, no sugar, a little on the dark side. And so help me, if we find any sugar in that coffee, Mr. Mitchell here will be using your bloody spines as a jump rope!”

Nunzio: “William, buddy, maybe you don’t know who we are. We’re the number one contenders for those pretty pieces of gold you got around your shoulders. We’re Amore Da Odiare, the fella’s you love to hate.”

Regal: “Ha! And I suppose you two imbeciles believe you can possibly take these titles with a man like Mr. Mitchell here involved in any sort of match?”

Nunzio: “Hey you may have that brick wall right ‘dere but I got me Big Vito. Vito’s a freaking bull man. He’ll knock your wall right down, assuming he don’t go right through it.”

Regal: “Oh really? Well I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what happens when we all step into the ring won’t we you pompous Italian.”

Nunzio: “I guess so. Unless you want to do it right now!”

Nunzio gets in Regal’s face, as Vito gets in Mitchell’s, but Hall stays behind the two. Regal takes a few steps backwards then turns in the opposite direction and begins to walk away.

Regal: “Come Mr. Mitchell, we shall not lower ourselves to their level. They’ll soon pay the price of their arrogance when they step into the ring with us.”

Overall Rating: 67

Doug Basham vs. Simon Dean w/Steven Richards

Basham ran down the aisle before Dean or Richards could speak into the microphone to give him a grade tonight, attacking them both and throwing Richards out of the ring. Basham tossed Dean in the corner and unloaded vicious chops to his chest that made the crowd both cringe and cheer. Dean caught Basham with a boot to the face after a whip into the other corner and a charge by Basham. Dean began to lay in some punishment on Basham but he made the mistake of turning the match into a scientific display of wrestling knowledge, which was Basham’s specialty. After a few reversals by both men, trying to each lock in a hold of their own Dean gave Basham a rake to the eyes. Dean showed a much more methodical style of brawling now and let Richard get in some cheap shots as Dean would repeatedly leave Basham hanging over the second rope or under the bottom one. After a Scoop Slam, Dean climbed up to the second rope but as he dove off, he got a boot right to the face from Basham’s raised foot. Dean was left knocked down and this gave Basham a time to recuperate. Basham got things back in his favor but after a big Spinebuster off the ropes Richards jumped up on the apron, only to get thrown into the ring by Basham. Basham didn’t get to lay a hand on Richards though, due to Richards stalling by pleading for his safety to Basham. Dean picked himself back up and tried to go for a running forearm on Basham, but Basham dodged it and Dean knocked his partner out of the ring through the middle-rope. Dean turned around to fine Basham bouncing off the rope and knocking him down and out with the Leg Lariat for the three count.

Winner: Doug Basham

Crowd Rating: 71

Match Rating: 94

Playing Their Game

The Chair Swinging Freaks come out to their music, with Axl pushing a shopping cart full of various weapon and Mahoney carrying a garbage can full of various weapons. The two get into the ring and await their opponent. Sylvain’s music hits and he comes out on stage with a microphone in hand.

Grenier: “Look at you two! You look like savages in the middle of a war zone! A war that you yourselves have started! Started with the wrong person I might add! Well you have poked and prodded at my soft exterior and now you have my vicious side! You have forced me to lower myself to your level. Well… then again I could NEVER lower myself to YOUR level, but… I found someone who can! I’ve found someone who, if he wasn’t teaming with me tonight, I would beat some sophistication into him, just like I’m going to beat it into you tonight! Ladies and gentleman, former ECW Alumni member… The Sandman!"

The unlikely tag team partner, The Sandman comes out on stage to his music holding a beer can in one hand, a cigarette in his mouth and a Singapore Cane in his other hand. Sylvain and The Sandman rush the ring and the bell sounds.

The Sandman and Sylvain Grenier vs. The Chair Swinging Freaks - ECW Rules Match

Carnage, carnage, everywhere so lets all have a taste. A brawl from start to finish with The Chair Swinging Freaks holding the advantage as the match starts, clearing house and throwing their opponents out of the ring, then firing up the crowd. Sandman slid into the ring first only to get attacked by both men, but Sylvain slid in behind them and attacked Mahoney with a garbage can lid. Grenier continued to beat away at Mahoney as Sandman came back and after scoring a low blow on Rotten, Sandman punished Rotten with a garbage can. If Joey Styles were on Velocity, he surely would have given an “OH MY GOD!!” when Mahoney delivered a sickening Sit-Out Spinebuster to Grenier onto a Stop Sign out of a reversed Irish Whip, however Sandman broke up the following cover. Sandman soon found himself on the receiving end of a T-Bone Suplex right onto a garbage can which he sold like only an ECW superstar could. The Chair Swinging Freaks began taking turns nailing Grenier with steel chair shots until he finally fell looking to be knocked loopy, but as the Chair Swinging Freaks took their eyes off of Sandman, he grabbed his Singapore Cane and opened up a big old can of ECW Original Whoop Ass on the Rotten and Mahoney. After realizing how much fun he was having, Sandman did the EC F’N W War Cry then turned and bashed his own partner over the head with the Singapore Cane, causing it to explode into little pieces. Sandman than did the ECW pose once more and yelled “THIS IS EXTREME!” Axl picked the bloodied Sylvain up and then slammed him back into the mat with the Severe Skull Trauma (Inverted Brainbuster) for the three count. Sandman, Rotten and Mahoney all raised their hands in victory, having scored a moral victory.

Winners: Chair Swinging Freaks

Match Rating: 73

Smile For The Snapshot!

MNM are backstage in the interview area with Funaki.

Funaki: “This, is, Funaki! Smackdown, NUMBER ONE! Announcer! Nitro, Melina, Mercury, tonight, you fight big, bad, and tough, Road Warriors! Do you…”

Melina snatches the microphone away from Funaki rather viciously.

Melina: “Oh cut the crap already will you!? We’ve all heard it a million times before! Get out of our site before we have you put on a boat and deported! You’re bringing down our image just by standing within a five foot radius of us! God… Heidenreich, Animal, I hope you boys have had your fun as of late. Personally, I know I havn’t. We were stabbed in the back by who I thought was my best friend. We lost our tag team title shot. We lost my best friend, that conniving Bitch Jillian Hall!”

Mercury: “Freaking whore. I can’t believe she’d stab us in the back!”

Nitro: “She was just using us to get to the top that slut. God somebody’s going to pay for our loss.”

Melina: “That’s right. Tonight, we’re here, we’re pissed! And we’re looking at you, Road Warriors. Smile and say cheese boys, because you know what’s coming to you - The Snapshot!”

Overall Rating: 64

MNM w/Melina vs. New Road Warriors

Mercury and Nitro really did seem upset tonight and vented their frustrations on Heidenreich and Animal, as they showed no time for arrogance. The match started with Mercury and Heidenreich going to grapple, but Mercury quickly floating behind him and locking him in a Sleeper Hold, only to get thrown off over Heidenreich’s shoulder. Heidenreich grabbed Mercury by the foot and tried to drag him away from his partner but Mercury pulled himself onto one foot and used it to score with the Enziguri. Heidenreich didn’t go down just yet so Nitro climbed up to the top rope and nailed the groggy Heidenreich with a Missile Dropkick. The two made frequent tags to try and wear Heidenreich down but after a Tilt-O-Whirl Slam on Nitro, Heidenreich made the hot tag to Animal who began to clear house. Animal hit Clotheslines and Back Body Drops left and right and when Melina jumped up on the apron, Animal grabbed her by the hair and laid in a sloppy kiss on her which caused her to fall off the apron in disgust. Animal turned around into the Super Kick by Nitro which took him down but he got his foot on the bottom rope before Nitro could get the three. Nitro delivered some nice mounted punches on Animal but when he stopped, he delivered a Basement Dropkick to the knee of Heidenreich which knocked him off the apron onto the concrete ground below. Nitro exited the ring and began pounding on Heidenreich but Heidenreich lifted Nitro up into a Bearhug. Mercury ran around to that side of the ring and diving off of the steel steps, attacked Heidenreich from behind. Mercury continued to pound away at Heidenreich while Nitro grabbed a chair. Nitro slid into the chair and went to hit Animal, but Animal ducked it and scored with a Headbutt that floored Nitro. The referee grabbed the steel chair and went to put it outside of the ring, but as he was distracted doing this, Melina climbed up on the apron and delivered a low blow between the legs of Animal which dropped him to his knees. Mercury slid into the ring and the two delivered the Snapshot to Animal for the three count.

Winner: MNM

Overall Rating: 74

Crowd Rating: 70

Match Rating: 79

Show Rating: 66

Heat Preview:

Romeo from The Heart Throbs takes on Kerwin White in the main event

Tyson Tomko and Viscera team up to take on The Masterpieces

Vice Patrol will go two-on-two with VP Productions

All this and much more!

Edited by Inner D Monz

Guest Commissioner Harder

Awesome diary so far. The only thing I would suggest is to bring up another guy from OVW or sign a free agent like a Gibson or even Bryan Danielson and just build them up more. But awesome so far.

Heat:

Date: October 30, 2005

Real Unfinished Business

Ashley Massaro is backstage in the Diva’s locker room getting her make-up done by the staff member designated for it. Lita leans up against the make-up desk watching to make sure a proper job is done. Ashley gets angered when the make-up staff member puts on too much blush and gets up and shoves her down.

Ashley: “Are you blind!? God, what are you trying to turn me into some sort of prostitute looking skank? Get the hell out of here!”

Lita: “Haha, nicely handled girl.”

Christy Hemme approaches the two with her arms folded in front of her.

Christy: “You’re a real peach aren’t you Ashley?”

Lita: “What do you want Christy? Didn’t we kick the hell out of you enough the first time the three of us met up?”

Christy: “That reminds me, we’ve got unfinished business girls. I think I’m still owed a match here.”

Lita: “A match? Is that supposed to be funny Christy? You’re not even a wrestler!”

Christy: “Stop acting like I can’t fend for myself damnit! I’m sick of being looked at as a Barbie doll! I’m a wrestler damnit, I’ve paid my dues to this industry and it’s the greatest freaking industry in the world whether or not you want to admit it you bitch! Meet me in the ring if you’ve got the guts!”

Lita: “That’s fine by me. Ashley vs. Christy, in a Diva Search Showdown. You sure you wouldn’t like it to be a Bikini Match Christy?”

Christy: “That’s a heck of an idea Lita. How about we make it a Bikini Brawl! Ashley and I get in our Bikinis and fight, one fall to a finish!”

Ashley: “I’ll be glad to kick your ass. See you then skank!”

Ashley Massaro w/Lita vs. Christy Hemme - Bikini Brawl

Trish Stratus came out a minute into the match and began doing color commentary. Trish explains that she’s been sitting back trying to heal from the devastating chair shots Ashley gave her a few weeks earlier. While Trish goes on and on about her injury, Ashley dominates Christy in the ring with a clear more superior knowledge of wrestling. Ashley held Christy in a front-facelock but Christy surprisingly knew to trip her from both legs and hit a pin with a bridge but Lita pulled Christy’s foot out from underneath her, breaking up the pin. Christy began to throw Ashley around by her hair, hitting several snap mares and throws. Christy threw Ashley in the corner and charged at her for a Clothesline, but Ashley dodged it and the momentum shifted with Christy injuring her chest on the top turnbuckle. Ashley took advantage of this with a Backslide but Christy kicked out. Ashley gave Christy a few slams, and followed them all up with Elbow Drops and finished the combo with a Scoop Slam and a Knee Drop to the face for a two count. Ashley bounced off the ropes looking for something big but Christy scored with a big Spinebuster then dove over Ashley, pinning her with just her legs and getting in Lita’s face, blowing her a kiss. Lita reached through the bottom rope and Bitch Slapped Christy breaking up the pin at two. Trish dropped her headset and dashed down the aisle sliding into the ring while the referee yelled at Lita, suspecting fowl play. Ashley pulled herself up to her feet and got rocked by the Chick Kick from Trish. Christy covered Ashley as Trish slid outside and chased Lita away, allowing Christy to get the three.

Winner: Christy Hemme

Crowd Rating: 66

Match Rating: 68

Showing The Love

Donald Giddings and Mark Henry are backstage in the interview area with Maria.

Maria: “Donald Giddings and Mark Henry, you guys call yourself the Vice Patrol and…”

Donald: “Stop right there Maria. I’ve got a proposition for you.”

Maria: “Oh really? Thank you but no thank you, I don’t vote.”

Donald: “No, no, doll. Look, even an airhead like you can appreciate niceness when you see it right?”

Maria: “I sure can!”

Donald: “Which is why I wanna show you this bad to the bone present! Now don’t get the idea I wanna do the wild thing, or even do the nasty with you, because that’s not it. I can tell a mall chick when I see one, and… Marky Mark, tell me she’s not gonna go love-o-rama when she sees this! Maria, would you do us the honor of being our first fan?”

Mark Henry hands a small felt box to Donald Giddings who holds it up to Maria and opens it, revealing an incredibly expensive and gaudy looking necklace. Maria’s eyes light up as she pulls it out of the box and tries it on.

Maria: “I’d love to Mr. Giddings! But what will I do about my interviewing position?”

Donald: “Oh don’t worry that baby doll, I’ll simply buy out your contract from the yuppie that owns it. You work for me now honey. Wait… you said yes!? MARK!? SHE SAID YES! FINNALLY SOMEONE WHO APPREACIATIONS ALL THE CASH I THROW AROUND! I know everyone’s got a price Mark, I told you! Everyone’s got a vice, something arguably immoral that they’ll always give into! And money is the key vice Mark. You gotta love money, you gotta love Donald Giddings.”

Maria: “I know I do!”

Overall Rating: 63

Vice Patrol w/Maria vs. VP Productions

Giddings and Parisi started this one out with Giddings trying to shake Parisi’s hand but Parisi leveling him with a punch. Parisi threw Giddings off the ropes and hit a big Back Body Drop, followed by an Arm Drag and finally picking up Giddings and throwing him face first several times into the top turnbuckle. Parisi walks off firing up the crowd as Giddings tries to get his head straight. Parisi charges Giddings but Giddings dives out of the way and rolls right into the tag to Henry as Parisi runs himself chest first into the turnbuckle. Henry runs over and knocked Parisi loopy with a stiff Clothesline. Henry makes Parisi his bitch by throwing him around like a rag doll for a few minutes until finally after a Flying Backelbow out of nowhere by Parisi, he makes the tag to Venis. Venis tries to lock in some submissions on Henry, but the big man powers out of them with ease. Henry gives Venis a Running Powerslam then tags in Giddings to cover him, but Giddings only gets two. Giddings gives Venis a few stomps and locks in a few rest holds but Venis counters an Irish Whip off the ropes and scores with a big Spinebuster. Johnny Parisi runs into the ring and attacks Henry, knocking him off the apron, then VP Productions hit Giddings with an STO/Cobra Clutch Russian Legsweep. The two signal for the finish as they point to the top rope. Venis climbs up to the top rope and signals for the Money Shot but Maria jumps up on the apron and blows Venis a kiss. Venis blows one back then Maria turns her back to the ring and slowly begins to lift up her skirt but just as the camera catches the rim of her butt-cheeks, Mark Henry jumps up on the apron behind Venis and shoves him off the top rope. Henry enters the ring plows down Parisi with a big Clothesline then gives Venis the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry slides out of the ring and drags Parisi out with him by the leg, where he continues to beat on him. Giddings sees his advantage and begins to climb to the top rope himself. Giddings dives off the top with a Top Rope Legdrop and covers Venis for the three count.

Winners: Vice Patrol

Crowd Rating: 63

Tyson Tomko and Viscera vs. The Masterpieces

A battle of monsters here with all the men having to bring out a new set of arsenal. Viscera and Chris Masters started off the match trying a test of strength which Chris Masters won initially, but then Viscera took the control of the power struggle, bringing Masters to his knees, then tripping him and pinning him for a two count. Viscera threw Masters in the corner and pounded away on him but Masters dodged a corner Avalanche. Masters tried to lock Viscera in the Masterlock, but Viscera slammed Masters into the corner then tagged in Tyson Tomko. Tomko and Masters brawled around with Tomko taking control, then hitting Masters with a Press Slam. Masters gave Tomko a Back Body Drop over the top rope allowing Snitsky to get in some cheap shots on Masters but Tomko drove him spine-first into the ring post. Tomko slid back into the ring on his own will and plowed down Masters with a Back Elbow to the face. Tomko tagged out to Viscera as Masters tagged out to Snitsky but Snitsky ducked a Viscera Clothesline and plowed him down with one of his own. Snitsky methodically destroyed Viscera with various chokes and vicious cheap shots. Snitsky tried to lift Viscera up for a Pump Handled Slam but hurt his back trying to lift him. Snitsky then ran right into a Side Slam by Viscera followed by Viscera sodimizing Snitsky in a comical manner. Viscera tagged out to Tomko who laid in some stiff kicks and punches. Masters pulled a set of brass knuckles out from underneath his turnbuckle pad and applied them on his fist as Tomko missed with the Chainsaw Kick, straddling himself on the top rope. Masters ran over and delivered a knock-out punch to Tomko. Snitsky covered the Problem Solver for the three before Viscera could break up the cover.

Winners: The Masterpieces

Payback’s A Bitch!

The Masterpieces leave the ring and Viscera follows by Tomko can’t seem to shake the cobwebs and leaves a little after all of them. As he makes his way out of the ring he finds someone laughing at him in the front row. It’s “The Babyface Assassin” Josh Barnett which angers Tomko, as he holds his arm in remembrance of Barnett’s attack. Tomko grabs Barnett by the collar of his shirt and throws him over the barricade with ease onto the floor in front of him. Tomko begins choking Barnett rather rough looking until a team of security run down and pull him away. Tomko begins tossing off security guards like flies then turns around, only to be dropped and locked into Kimura Armbar (Chicken-Wing Armlock). Tomko screams and writhes in pain until the security team can pull Barnett away this time and he leaves peacefully, having accomplished what he wanted to.

Overall Rating: 59

Don’t Just Stand There - Bust a Move!

Antonio and Romeo are seen in a dance club in a previously recorded interview. They are surrounded by a swarm of hot women and other male dancers, along with strobe lights and some techno music.

Antonio: “Oh, hey Romeo, check it out dude it’s on!”

Romeo: “Oh yeah! It is! Check that out! Boys and girls tonight I take on Kerwin White. Well Kerwin baby, just because your white doesn’t mean you can’t shake it man!”

Antonio: “And how! Kerwin bust a move or we’re going to bust something else of yours buddy!”

Romeo: “Easy Antonio, this is a mission we’re on here! To spread this amazing craze we call dancing! We be clubbing when we’re rubbing with all these gorgeous chicks!”

Antonio: “And as we’re moving they are grooving up against our… hips!”

Romeo: “Kerwin pal, join the party! Maybe you might even impress HIM! The Lord of the dance baby! Oh yeah! See you in the ring, unless you see me on the dance floor!”

The Heart Throbs’ theme music plays as the two get a shocked look on their faces. They simultaneously scream “THIS IS MY JAM!” then break out some Night At The Roxbury’s dances moves.

Overall Rating: 68

Kerwin White vs. Romeo w/Antonio

Before the bell sounds, Antonio and Romeo surround Kerwin and make pelvic thrusting dance motions on both sides of him, creeping him out. Kerwin knocks down Antonio with a Back Elbow to the face and fires off a few right hands to Romeo, driving him into the corner. Kerwin delivers a few high knees to the stomach to Romeo, driving the wind out of him then begins his mounted 10 punches. At the eighth punch, Romeo grabs Kerwin’s legs and walks away from the turnbuckle, falling back and dropping Kerwin sternum first across the top turnbuckle. Romeo applied an armlock to Kerwin which would begin his onslaught of holds and attacks to weaken Kerwin’s arm. Romeo having done his homework knew that if Kerwin can’t use his arm he can’t use the STF, Gory Bomb, or even the White Out (Roll into Boston Crab). Kerwin scored with a rake to the eyes to break an armlock mid-match and followed it up with a Tornado DDT for a two count. An angry Kerwin picked Romeo up and then nailed a Brainbuster for another two count. Antonio jumped up on the apron to distract Kerwin which got his attention. Kerwin took a swing at Antonio but he dropped down off the apron dodging the attack. Kerwin turned around and charged right into a Lou Thez Press. Romeo made some pelvic thrusts as he hovered over Kerwin’s body. Romeo climbed up to the top rope as Kerwin tried to make it to his feet. Romeo dove off the top rope and nailed Kerwin with the Blockbuster, covering him for the three count.

Winner: Romeo

Overall Rating: 78

Match Rating: 86

Show Rating: 68

RAW Preview:

Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena in a non-title match

Rob Van Dam FINNALLY goes one-on-one with CM Punk

Danny Basham and IC Champion Tajiri vs. Rene Dupree and Carlito

An appearance by “The Babyface Assassin” Josh Barnett, to explain his actions

The Hurricane vs. Chris Masters

And Edge vs. Shelton Benjamin

Also on the card: Triple H, Ric Flair, Eugene, Chris Jericho, Christy Hemme and more!

RAW:

Date: October 31, (Halloween) 2005

Tajiri and Danny Basham vs. Carlito and Rene Dupree

Tajiri and Carlito started this one off with a grapple into a Carlito headlock. Tajiri pushed Carlito off the ropes which resulted in a Carlito shoulder block, then Carlito jumping over Tajiri to bounce off the ropes once more, only for Tajiri to spring off of his own head landing on his feet and delivering a low spin kick to the abdomen, dropping Carlito to his knees. Tajiri went for the early Buzzsaw Kick but Carlito ducked it, tripped Tajiri and locked him in a Stretch Muffler. Carlito spent a good time working over Tajiri’s legs so even the simplest kicks would injure Tajiri too. Carlito tagged out to Dupree who leaped over the top rope landing with an Elbow Drop on Tajiri’s leg. Dupree tried to keep Tajiri isolated but Tajiri got the tag to Danny Basham who took it to Dupree more than Dupree would have liked. After a Swinging Neckbreaker off the ropes to break Basham’s momentum, Dupree tagged out to Carlito who scored some cheap shots on Basham. Carlito cornered Basham in the corner of the ring and worked him over with some boots and a final choke with his boot before being pulled away by the referee. Basham struggled to get back to his corner as Dupree and Carlito made frequent tags to wear him down but finally Basham got the tag and Tajiri cleaned house on both Dupree and Carlito. Carlito grabbed Tajiri from behind and held him still while Dupree recovered. Before Dupree could strike Tajiri, Basham attacked Carlito from behind, causing Carlito to throw Tajiri forward, right into the Michinoku Driver II for the three count while Basham and Carlito duked it out in the corner of the ring.

Winners: Carlito and Rene Dupree

Overall Rating: 83

Match Rating: 86

The Sole Survivor

Before any of the four men in the ring can leave the ring, Stephanie McMahon in an angel costume surrounded by Halloween decorations, comes on the Titan-Tron.

Stephanie: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I would like to address the situation at hand, while it’s still at hand. You see these four gentlemen in the ring have been beating the living hell out of each other for the last few months and I think it needs to come to an end right now. Or maybe not now, but maybe at… oh I don’t know, Survivor Series. That’s right, at Survivor Series Tajiri will put his Intercontinental Title on the line against Rene Dupree… Against Danny Basham… and against Carlito! Now that… that’s cool.”

Just as Stephanie goes off screen we see Basham and Tajiri on one side of the ring staring down Dupree and Carlito. Basham tries to help Tajiri up but Tajiri pushes him away. Again Basham tries to help Tajiri up but this time Tajiri gives Basham a light kick to the side of the head, stunning him. Tajiri then pulls himself up to his knees and delivers the Green Mist to the face of Basham blinding him as he staggers into a devastating Clothesline from Rene Dupree. Carlito gives the fallen Basham a few stomps, as does Dupree while Tajiri watches from a-far. Tajiri tears his IC Title out of the hands of the ring crew member and stares at it deeply. Tajiri then pulls himself to his feet and walks over to the mugging, shoving Dupree out of the way. Tajiri threatens Carlito to back up and he does, only for Tajiri to deliver a stiff kick to the ribs of Danny Basham who was on his hands and knees trying to get up. Tajiri gives the two a nod then leaves the ring, walking to the backstage area. Dupree and Carlito continue to stomp away at the fallen Basham as the camera fades out.

Do You Want To See Real?

Christy Hemme dressed as a boxer comes down to the ring to her music and takes a microphone from Lillian Garcia.

Christy: “Tonight, I’ve been given the… supposed privilege of interviewing a man who’s been making a big impact around here. Twice now we’ve seen him on heat, attacking one of our biggest competitors. Ladies and gentlemen… “The Babyface Assassin” Josh Barnett.”

Barnett comes down to the ring to some generic theme music, showing that he won’t be in the company long. He climbs into the ring and blows the fans a kiss with both hands, which gets a lot of heat.

Christy: “Josh, what’s the deal? Why have you heinously assaulted Tyson Tomko and made him a target of your attacks?”

Barnett: “Well Christy, it’s real simple. You see, guys like Tomko are a perfect example of the wrestling industry. They’re big. They’re stupid. They’re slow. They’re basically talentless and can’t seem to prove themselves in a real fight. If you’ve noticed, he couldn’t beat me, a REAL fighter. I mean I can’t take it anymore, this whole wrestling phenomenon is ridiculous. UFC, PRIDE Championship Fighting, that’s where the real action is. The rest of you wrestlers, fans, and supposed Divas are just fakes, phonies, imposters! None of you is as real… as the Babyface Assassin, Josh Barnett.”

Christy: “Excuse me. Did you just say that I’m not a real athlete? That these fans aren’t real because our show kicks the hell out of your types of shows week in and week out? You’ve got the violence but we’ve got the action, the drama, the suspense, and I think that makes things a little more real than a bunch of savages put in a cage every night punching each other while they wear all sorts of protective gear. So Josh if you don’t think any of this is real, tell me how real this feels.”

Christy gives Josh Barnett a stiff kick between the legs, followed by taking her boxing glove off and delivering a Bitch Slap across the face. Christy walks around the ring gloating and playing to the fans as Barnett tries to find his marbles. Barnett throws himself back up to his feet and with one hand on his crotch, he uses his other hand to grab Christy Hemme by the hair, pulling her head back and yelling profanities in her face. The music of the “Problem Solver” Tyson Tomko hits, but not being in the wrestling business, Barnett doesn’t know this means someone’s coming out. Tomko runs down the ramp and slides into the ring just as Barnett catches him in the corner of his eye. Barnett throws Christy into the corner and charges at Tomko, only to run right into the Chainsaw Kick. The crowd explodes loving the abuse of the Anti-Wrestling MMA Fighter. Tomko checks on Christy them picks Barnett back up and hit’s the Problem Solved to rub salt in the wounds of the Babyface Assassin.

Overall Rating: 62

To Be The Man

Ric Flair is hanging out backstage with Eugene doing wall-pushups behind him. Flair is patting him on the back and motivating him to continue. The camera pans out to find Triple H staring at them with his arms folded, the Heavyweight Title around his shoulder, and a disgruntled look on his face.

Flair: “Hey Hunter, how the heck are you pal?”

Triple H: “Ric… let me try and understand this. You go from hanging out with me, to… hanging out with… that? [points to Eugene]

Flair: “I know how bad it looks but he’s really taken a shine to me. Did you see last week? A total Nature Boy move, WOO! He’s got the fire in him! He’s destined for big things game, just like you.”

Triple H: “Just like me? Did you lose your mind when you lost your dignity, losing to that freak over there? I can tell it’s Halloween, because you’re clearly going Trick Or Treating as a bad immitation of the once great Ric Flair. Eugene could never become a ten time World Champion like myself. I am Triple H, I am the Game! That… Eugene could never… EVER be anything close to me.”

Flair: “Lost my dignity? Hey, I'm still a limousine-riding, jet-flying, kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing son of a gun! I’m still the sixteen time World Champion! And I’ll be damned if I’ll sit back and listen to you bad-mouth this boy right here. You’ve got a problem with him, YOU’VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!”

Eugene runs over, dressed as Ric Flair, puts in his comment then runs back.

Eugene: “Whether you like it, or you don’t like it, learn to love it! Because it’s the best thing going, TODAY! WOO!”

Triple H: “Alright Natch. You think that he has the potential to be the next Triple H? Let’s see about that. Next week! Eugene vs. Triple H! Until them, you can teach him all your tricks, you can teach him every trick in the book, it won’t matter! He’ll taste the Pedigree and fall victim to The Game… because I Am… That… Damn, Good!”

Flair: “Alright. You’re on. But incase you’ve forgotten, next week we’re in Charlotte, North Carolina, and that there’s Flair Country. WOO!”

Overall Rating: 86

The Hurricane w/Super Stacy vs. Chris Masters

The two stared each other down at first with Masters having an arrogant grin on his face, but Stacy caught his attention and just as he began to flirt with her, Hurricane jumped him and unleashed an onslaught or right hands. Hurricane whipped Masters off the ropes then nailed him with a Jumping Clothesline for a two count. Hurricane climbed up to the top rope but when he dove off he jumped right into a Polish Hammer to the gut, flipping him over onto his back Masters gave Hurricane a few boots upside the head then locked him in the Masterlock. Hurricane struggled but even with all his combined Super Strength he couldn’t break free and soon became paralyzed to the submission, as the referee called for the bell. Masters gave Hurricane a few more vicious looking shakes before throwing him to the ground. Stacy slid into the ring and began checking on Hurricane but then turned her attention on Masters getting in his face. Masters began to back off not wanting to harm Stacy but Stacy went to Slap him across the face, so Masters ducked it and locked her in the Masterlock. Rosey ran down the ramp and as he slid into the ring Masters released the submission and exited the ring, walking around the ring while he locked eyes with Rosey and left.

Winner: Chris Masters

Match Rating: 82

Stipulation Decided

We see Matt Hardy backstage in his dressing room staring intently at a mirror, looking to grow angrier and angrier. Hardy looks at the camera but keeps glancing back at the mirror and rubbing his throat and neck.

Hardy: “Edge, your fate has been sealed. Your time of reckoning has been decided. You and I are set to face one another at Survivor Series but the stipulation has been left blank. I’ve faced you in a Non-Sanctioned match. I’ve faced you in a fifteen foot high Steel Cage match. I've faced you in a leather strap match! And yet I’m still left unsatisfied. Each time we go up against one another Edge, I leave you battered and bloody as you do me. I’m getting a taste for your blood Edge, I’m getting a lust for it. You may have stolen the love of my life, Lita… but I’ve grown a new love… a love for your blood. I enjoy the look of it, the smell of it, the taste, the texture… it’s perfect. However that’s not the point of why I’m here. I’m here to make you suffer Edge, just like you’ve made me suffer. Another thing that happens every time we meet up is you try and finish the job I never could. I admit it, when you stole Lita from me, I did attempt to hang myself. I’m glad I didn’t Edge. If I had taken myself out, then who would put you through the agony I’ve put you through? Who would tortue Lita just to tortue you. How many times have I dropped her with the Twist Of Fate, Edge? How many more times will I? Edge I’ve made up my mind on how I want to finish my little grudge with you. When I win, I’ll walk away quietly, and leave you in whatever state you’re left in. You personally will never hear from me again Edge. If by some tragic unjustice you should defeat me though… well… I suppose you’ll never hear from me again either, since the stipulation is rather morbid. Edge… at Survivor Series… I challenge you to do something I never could. Hang me Edge, before I hang you. That’s right, it’s a Hangman’s Challenge Match! A noose will be hung from the wooden structures used back in the day when lynching was the way to decide things. First man to hang their opponent… wins. But I have to warn you Edge, and listen to me carefully on this. Matt Hardy, will, NOT DIE!”

Hardy grabs hold of his mirror and throws it across the room as we hear it break.

Edge w/Lita vs. Shelton Benjamin

These two started off with a collar-elbow tie-up that lead to Edge forcing Benjamin into the corner but Benjamin reversing and pressing Edge into the corner until the referee broke the two apart, which Edge used as an advantage to score a boot to the gut of Benjamin. Edge worked Benjamin over in the corner with various punches, stomps and back handed chops but when he went to give Benjamin an Irish Whip, Benjamin reversed with such velocity that Edge went flying over the top turnbuckle to the ground below outside the ring. As Edge staggered around outside Benjamin looked to the crowd who was cheering for him, to see if he should do his Plancha. Benjamin bounced off the ropes but as he approached the other set of ropes Edge ran to the other side of the ring. Benjamin exited the ring and chased after Edge but as he went to follow Edge into the ring he was ambushed by the ready Edge. Edge spent the rest of the match playing the cowardly heel to Benjamin and scientifically worked on injuring his back, even going as far as delivering a Spear to Benjamin while he was in the Tree Of Woe position. Benjamin began to show a never-say-die attitude and began kicking Edge’s head all around the ring until Kerwin White drove out on stage in his golf cart. Kerwin and Benjamin locked eyes but as Benjamin turned back around he was given a Spear by Edge for the three count.

Winner: Edge

Overall Rating: 91

Crowd Rating: 84

Match Rating: 98

Halloween Ball

We see Chris Jericho walking around at a Halloween party surrounded by a lot of people in Halloween costumes. Jericho bumps into a man in a full-body werewolf outfit.

Jericho: “Hey watch it Junior! Huge, Mega-Rock Star coming through.”

Werewolf: “Hey man, where’s your costume?”

Jericho: “What are you kidding me? I’m Chris Jericho, why would I want to be anyone else!? Look around and you’ll see all sorts of Chris Jericho costumes covering people who really want to be just like me.”

Werewolf: “Really? Because from what I hear, Chris Jericho is the last person anyone would want to be after you lost to Eugene last week.”

Jericho begins laughing and stroking his chin.

Jericho: “Oh that’s real rich. A sexy beast like myself, being mocked by a man that’s a beast on the exterior and a man on the interior with less testicals than that Olympic Assclown, Kurt Angle!”

Werewolf: “Hey, maybe you shouldn’t go around running your mouth so much. You know, if you spent half as much time training as you did shooting your mouth, maybe you could win a match once and a while.”

Jericho begins to laugh again then strikes the Werewolf, knocking the mask/headgear off and revealing it’s Kurt Angle who strikes Jericho back with a right hand. The two brawl around the room pushing people out of their way. Angle throws Jericho over a table full of gummy worms and a fog machine. Angle tips the table onto Jericho but Jericho gets up and breaks a broomstick over Angle’s head. Angle shakes it off and grabs Jericho as he approaches, hitting an Angle Slam onto another table, crushing a Pumpkin. Angle tries to shake off the broomstick shot still, and pulls himself up to his feet, climbing up onto the table and grabbing Jericho by the foot, locking him in the Angle Lock. Jericho rolls off the table, throwing Angle off with him and sending him flying through various hung up decorations and crashing into the wall.

Jericho: “You want some candy Kurt? Here’s your candy you Olympic jackass!”

Jericho picked Angle up and delivered a sick Powerbomb through the table Angle flew off of.

Overall Rating: 100

CM Punk w/Vicki Adams vs. Rob Van Dam

RVD couldn’t wait to get his hands on Punk for the attacks on him since Punk’s debut so as Punk came down the ramp way, RVD hit a Hilo Plancha onto Punk, knocking him down. RVD laid in a few punches on Punk before throwing him into the ring, but keeping Punk’s head out of the ring, under the bottom rope where RVD hit a Legdrop across the throat. Punk tried to fight back as RVD went to pick him up but RVD had him scouted, flipping over Punk’s back after an Irish whip from the Straight Edge Superstar. After flipping over Punk’s back, RVD tripped Punk with a Sweep, then blasted him in the face with a back heel kick, without ever leaving the ground. RVD went for the Rolling Thunder on Punk but Punk got his knees up, causing RVD to injure his back. These two began to show shades of Lynn vs. Van Dam with all their countering for one another’s moves, but Punk tried to keep things slow and methodical which wasn’t Van Dam’s specialty. Punk brought out it all to try and wear down RVD, the Hammerlock into a Clothesline, the Bow and Arrow Lock, and even the Double Underhook Backbreaker, but RVD had a fire lit under him tonight. The end came when Vicki slid a chair into the battered and near-beaten CM Punk, then jumped on the apron to distract the referee. RVD caught Punk with the Van Daminator then jumped up to the top rope. Not allowing CM Punk to be disgraced by being pinned by such an immoral disgrace to the human race, Vicki got Punk disqualified when she blatently shoved RVD off the top rope. Vicki entered the ring and pulled out her spray can. She began to shake it up but as she leaned over to spray RVD’s stomach, Van Dam kicked the can out of her hand and jumped to his feet. RVD gave Vicki Adams a Scoop Slam then jumped back up to the top rope, but CM Punk pulled Vicki out of the ring through the bottom rope and the two left for the back, leaving Van Dam alone in the ring to point his thumbs.

Winner: Rob Van Dam via DQ

Overall Rating: 88

Crowd Rating: 83

Match Rating: 93

John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels - Non-Title Match

Cena showed a mean streak tonight, seeming very pissed off that Triple H still has the stolen Heavyweight Title. Six minutes into the match, Shawn Michaels was busted open by a throw into the steel steps on the outside of the ring. Cena showed no compasion for Michaels and only delivered the Killswitch to him on the concrete floor. Cena threw Michaels into the ring and covered him for a two but HBK came on the comeback hitting a Flying Forearm Smash as Cena whipped him off the ropes. HBK climbed up top but missed with the Flying Elbow Drop. Cena whipped Michaels off the ropes and nailed him with a Flying Shoulder Block. HBK got back up and ran into a Sit-Out Hip Toss by Cena, followed by two more. Cena pumped up his shoes and climbed to the top rope where he dove off, nailing HBK with a Missile Dropkick. Cena covered HBK but only got two. Cena picked Michaels up but HBK delivered a rake to the eyes followed by an attempted Vertical Suplex, but Cena landed behind HBK, hitting him with the Throwback. Cena dropped the Five Knuckle Shuffle and then lifted HBK up for the F-U. Cena looked around at the crowd before hitting the F-U, and to everyone’s shock, Cena put HBK back down on his feet. Cena held Michaels up by his head then looked around at the crowd, followed by shaking his head at Michales and kicking him in the gut, dropping him with the Pedigree for the three count.

Winner: John Cena

Crowd Rating: 86

Match Rating: 74

The Time Is Now!

Before Cena leaves, he grabs a microphone from the ring crew.

Cena: “Triple H, Hunter, man. You got something that’s mine man! I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt man. I can understand how you would want to go trick or treating posing as the Heavyweight Champion, but man, The Champ Is Here! I’m here in the ring Hunter! You ain’t no champion! It's about real recognizing real, and I‘m the champ, not you. Get your ass down here lets finish this right now!”

Cena waits in the ring as he stares at the entrance-way where we see no Triple H. Finnally Triple H’s music starts to play and Cena gets into a fighting stance but a minute into the song, we see Triple H walking around backstage on the Titan-Tron. He’s walking around in the parking lot, then we see him climb into a limo and it take off.

Cena: “Just like I thought. Well Hunter, if you ain’t gonna give me my title, I guess next week I’mma just have to take it! And if you can't see that, then you can't see me! You can’t steal from a theif Triple H! I was raised on the streets man! You get in your limo and drive away. Get your ass out of here while you still can! This is Chain Gang’s house, and we run this show. But this is basic thuganomix Hunter, stuff you should already know. You’re running away now because you’re a scared little bitch, or at least that’s what your insinuating. Next week you can choke on these nuts, believe me they’ll be waiting.”

Cena drops his microphone, takes out a bag of peanuts, tears them open and pours them all over the ring.

Show Rating: 83

Smackdown Preview:

Eddie Guerrero and Batista sign a contract to face one another at Survivor Series

Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit

“Legend Killer” Randy Orton vs. Doug Basham

Candice’s Secret Admirer is Revealed!

Nunzio vs. William Regal

Super Crazy and Psychosis vs. New Road Warriors

Also on the card: Hardcore Holly, MNM, Chair Swinging Freaks, Paul London, Health Inspectors, The Cabinet, Christian and so much more!

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from NoDQ.com

Contract News:

Melina signs 1 Year Extension to contract with WWE looking at her as the breakthrough diva of the year.

Paul Heyman signs 6 month Extension to contract even though creative has nothing for him to do right now, they are hopelessly searching for anything to make him earn his paycheck.

Al Snow signs 6 month contract with creative enjoying throwing him in the mix with JBL and Orlando Jordan. Creative has big plans for this veteran.

Smackdown receives a 9 month contract extension with UPN since the channel network being very pleased with the ratings since the beginning of last month.

Down in OVW, superstar Mike Hettinga's contract is to expire at the end of the month, and with him making very little progress and creative not having any plans, WWE has no plan on renewing it

For the last month and a half WWE creative were not sure whether or not to renew Chris Masters' contract which expires at the end of November but with the response he and Snitsky are getting from the crowd creative had no choice but to offer him a 6 month contract which he gleefully signed.

Backstage Politics

Kurt Angle thoroughly enjoyed his match with Edge and wants to work with him again soon.

Juvi's been growing quite the ego backstage and has even been pushing for a match or two with Scotty 2 Hotty in the future as he believes he could put on some great matches between the two.

Competition

WWE got a 1.80 buy rate for 'No Mercy'!

The attendance was 20,725 people making $4,500,000 from pay-per-view revenue and $1,243,500 from ticket sales.

NWATNA got a 0.96 PPV buy rate for 'Bound For Glory'!

The event was attended by 11,772 people, making $2,400,000 from pay-per-view revenue and $706,320 from ticket sales.

Injuries

Kane's ripped bicep will keep him out of the ring for another 5 months but creative have begun to consider putting him on the screen in a non-wrestling role as soon as he's up for it.

Rob Conway has been taken off of television screens as of late because of a house show incident where he was thrown head first into the steel ring post and popped several capularies in his eye, making him very unpleasing to look at.

Debuting

Trevor Murdoch and Palmer Cannon are being brought up from development soon and an indy wrestler has been impressing many in his try-out dark matches.

Survivor Series Poster

IPB Image

Edited by Inner D Monz

Smackdown:

Date: November 3, 2005

Beating Them At Their Own Game

Paul London is in the locker room stretching when Hardcore Holly approaches him.

Holly: “Well god damn, Paul London. Stretching out those limbs to perform you little side-act match?”

London: “What do you want Holly? I’ve beaten you at your own game before, what more do you have left to prove by harassing me week in and week out.”

Holly: “Well look at the mouth on this little mouse, shooting off on me. Boy, you’ve beaten Hardcore Holly, the toughest man on the Smackdown roster and that says something. You’ve been upgraded from insect to rodent in my eyes but either way you still got to be exterminated. This ain’t no threat London, because I’m not going to be the one who ends your career, you are. Well… you and my new Cruiserweight associate. You see I’ve found someone who’s a half-size pest like you and I don’t mind calling my pal. Let me introduce to you the man that will take your Cruiserweight Title the first chance he gets and toss it right in the garbage because his pal Hardcore tells him to.”

Indy wrestler Jack Evans (as prize for one of my prediction contests) runs over and plows down London with a forearm then stomps away at him while he’s down. As Evans stomps away at London, Holly screams in his face.

Holly: “How do you like me now London!? Huh!? How do you like me now you little waste of space! Come on, lets get out of here.”

Holly pats Evans on the back as they leave together with London down and out of it.

Overall Rating: 59

MNM w/Melina vs. The Health Inspectors vs. Chair Swinging Freaks w/The Sandman - Elimination Triple Threat Tag Team Match

The Chair Swinging Freaks really showed their fighting spirit in this one, with one of them always being in the ring at all times. The match started with MNM quickly starting to isolate Axl Rotten, making quick tags and taking turns beating him down. MNM made a mistake though as they tried to quickly finish off Axl with the Snap Shot but Axl instead delivered a big right hand to Mercury, then followed it up with a DDT to Nitro. Axl tagged out to Mahoney who cleaned house as many in the crowd chanted “BALLS! BALLS! BALLS!” in remembrance of his ECW days. After receiving a big T-Bone Suplex, Mercury tagged out to Simon Dean. It was now the Health Inspectors’ turn to try and stop the hardcore juggernauts. The first team elimination came when The Sandman nailed Simon Dean in the back of the head with the Singapore Cane when the referee was checking on Brad Mahoney. Steven Richards saw this and attacked The Sandman, unleashing a barrage of right hands on him while in the ring, Brad Mahoney was delivering a Rydeen Bomb to Richards’ partner for the three count. MNM beat on Mahoney and Rotten like pin-cushions allowing them to absorb punishment like sponges. But when Axl Rotten got the hot tag the crowd lit up. Rotten plowed through both Mercury and Nitro and started tossing around bodies like rag dolls. Melina jumped up on the apron and tried to slap Rotten but Rotten caught her arm and flipped her into the ring. The Sandman entered the ring with Cane in hand, as Rotten held onto Melina. Nitro saved Melina though when he dropped to his knees behind Sandman and delivered a low blow. Mercury then delivered a Basement Dropkick to the knee of Brad Mahoney who was standing innocently on the apron, causing him to fall and hit his head on the steel steps. Rotten took out both Mercury and Nitro with right hands then clonked their heads together. The referee tried to get Nitro out of the ring but Mercury used this to his advantage to score with a rake to the eyes of Rotten. Mercury and Nitro ran into place and scored with the Snap Shot on the blinded Rotten for the three count.

Winners: MNM

Crowd Rating: 65

Match Rating: 80

Animal’s Been Unleashed

Batista is standing backstage in the interview area with his World Heavyweight Title around his shoulder, accompanied by Josh Matthews.

Matthews: “Batista, tonight you sign a contract to give Eddie Guerrero, the lying, cheating, stealing son of a gun that he is… a one-on-one match for your belt at Survivor Series. With all the terrible deeds Eddie’s done over the last year or so, do you honestly think he deserves a title shot?”

Batista: “Well Josh, I’ll call it as I see it. As I see it, Eddie and I used to be friends. Oh yeah, he may not admit to it, but he helped train me down in the WCW Power Plant. He helped keep me motivated and keep me inspired to keep striving to make it in this industry. I always looked up to Eddie a little bit and we had a mutual respect for one another. That all changed recently though. Ever since all the foul play in his war with Rey Mysterio, he’s cemented himself as a true jackass in my eyes! So while I thank you Eddie for keeping me going, for contributing turning me into the unstoppable War Machine, the Animal that I am… I figure what a better way to pay you back then to give you a shot at my title. You better work on your game plan though Eddie, because I’m not like anyone else you’ve ever faced. I’m wise to your lying, your cheating and your stealing so if you think that’s going to get you the victory, I’ve got two words that might change your mind, two words that you saw just last week: Batista, Bomb! You come to Survivor Series Eddie… and we’ll see who walks out the true Survivor.”

Overall Rating: 85

Nunzio w/Big Vito and Jillian Hall vs. William Regal w/Paul Mitchell

A true chain wrestling classic which started off with a collar-elbow tie up which resulted in Regal tripping Nunzio and holding onto a tight wrist lock. Regal demolished the arm of Nunzio with some stiff knee attacks. Nunzio tried to counter a Top Rope attack by Regal with a Dropkick, but Regal planted his feet on the mat upon landing, catching Nunzio’s feet and delivering a Slingshot to him over the top rope where Mitchell could beat away at him. Nunzio got punished some more by Regal until Nunzio came out of nowhere with a Spinning Neckbreaker. Nunzio got his second wind and methodically punished Regal’s abdomen, continually dropping him right on it and serving out various gut busters and strikes to the stomach. Vito and Jillian Hall jumped up on the apron and argued with the referee after a semi-obvious low blow by Regal to Nunzio. Paul Mitchell used this to his advantage to slide into the ring and deliver an over the shoulder Shoulder-Breaker, followed by a Standing Moonsault. Mitchell exit’s the ring as Regal quickly locks in the Regal Stretch which Nunzio immediately taps out to. Regal refuses to release the submission so Hall signals to Vito to jump in. Vito breaks up the submission but only gets in a few shots on Regal before Mitchell slides into the ring and gets into a brawl with Vito. Vito seems to get the upper hand on Mitchell until Regal scores with a Chop Block to the knee. Mitchell then decimates Vito with stiff shots until he locks in a stiff looking Fujiwara Armbar, while Regal eggs him on.

Winner: William Regal

New Road Warriors vs. Mexicools (Psychosis and Super Crazy) w/Juvi

Animal and Super Crazy started this one off with Crazy attempting to attack Animal as he discussed his game plan with Heidenreich, but the shots Crazy delivered barely phased Animal and Animal merely shoved Crazy harshly, which sent him all the way to the other side of the ring then Animal humorously continued his conversation with Heidenreich. Crazy would try a few more times to out-power Animal, only to fail by large and comical standards. As soon as Animal realized how out-match Crazy was, Animal whipped him off the ropes only to get knocked down by a Spinning Heel Kick by Crazy. Crazy tagged out to Psychosis who fared no better at first to out-power Animal then Super Crazy. Psychosis and Super Crazy began to use their top rope arsenals to knock down the much bigger Road Warriors, which came as no surprise. What was a surprise in this match however was Juvi had several opportunities to attack the New Road Warriors to help his fellow faction-members but refused to do so at each turn. The end came when Super Crazy hit the Moonsault on Heidenreich and only got a two count. Crazy ordered Juvi to retrieve him a Steel Chair but he refused. Animal then grabbed the groggy Psychosis who was just getting up and threw him out of the ring, right into Juvi. Super Crazy got into a brawl with Animal, which wasn’t strategically, as Animal quickly gained the upper hand and the New Road Warriors turned Super Crazy inside out with the Doomsday Device for the three count.

Winners: New Road Warriors

Overall Rating: 79

Welcome To The Psych Ward

After the match as Heidenreich and Animal celebrated Psychosis slid into the ring with a steel chair in hand. Psychosis delivered a chair shot to the back of the head of Heidenreich dropping him to his hands and knees. Psychosis dropped the chair as he rolled forward and ducked a Clothesline from Animal. Psychosis bounced off the ropes but got grabbed by the throat by Animal when he re-approached. Before Animal could do anything, Super Crazy grabbed the chair and delivered a sick chair shot to the side of the head of Animal taking him down. Super Crazy delivered some more chair shots to the side of the fallen Animal. Heidenreich began to get to his feet so Super Crazy ran over and held the chair in front of his head until Psychosis Dropkicked it into his skull. Super Crazy hit Heidenreich with several more chair shots until Juvi came in and intervened, grabbing the chair out of Super Crazy’s hands and slamming it on the mat. Juvi scolded Super Crazy for being out of control until he got shoved away. Juvi slapped the taste out of Super Crazy’s mouth then knocked him down with a right hand. Juvi stomped away at Super Crazy until Psychosis ran over and got a Back Elbow to the face. Juvi fired off some right hands on Psychosis in the corner until his Irish Whip towards the other corner was reversed and Juvi was thrown right into a Clothesline from Super Crazy that hit him with such impact, he did a flip in mid-air. Super Crazy and Psychosis both stomped away at the fallen Juvi until they both ascended the Top Turnbuckles and delivered a Flying Legdrop/Moonsault combo before leaving, each pulling at their own hair crazily.

Secret Admirer Revealed!

Candice Michelle’s music hits as the Smackdown Diva makes her way down the ramp. Candice climbs under the bottom rope, entering the ring and takes a microphone from the ring crew.

Candice: “Over the last few weeks some sicko has been sending me a lot of love letters. I’m frankly getting really sick and tired of it so tonight the games end Jack! I want whoever’s been screwing with my head to come down to this ring, RIGHT NOW and reveal yourself!”

Candice paces back and forth a moment as she hands the microphone back to the ring crew. Some very dark, gothic-like music plays as the lights dim down and smoke emits from the entrance-way. Aleister Dante walks through the curtains with a big black towel over his head and creeps down the ramp until he gets to ring-side and stops. Dante climbs into the ring with a spot light on him. The lights turn back on as Dante removes his towel and snatches a microphone from the ring crew.

Dante: “Candice my dear. It’s me who’s been dropping you my love notes every week. I may seem like a dark and mysterious figure who hates everyone… but that’s because I am. I’m turning the wrestling industry into my personal playground of torment Candice. I’m molding myself to be the King of out of place, King of the abnormal, of the… change that’s soon going to sweep over the eyes of all these sheep in the audience and watching at home, and the change that will eradicate all those in the dressing room that dare challenge my authority. And every King needs a Queen Candice. I’ll only ask once Candice, as I think my gestures over the last few weeks have spoken for themselves. Be mine Candice and I promise you will rule a vast yet loyal wasteland by my side! So says, Aleister Dante.”

Candice with a shocked look on her face and hand-over-mouth shakes her head no. Aleister Dante walks around the ring rubbing his hand over his mouth as he thinks. Finally he speaks.

Dante: “Wrong choice, sheep.”

Aleister Dante spikes his microphone into the mat and grabs Candice by the hair, looking around at the audience and yelling profanities to them. Aleister gets right in Candice’s face until Booker T dashes down the aisle and slides into the ring. Dante has Booker scouted and throws Candice to the ground, leaping into the air and hitting his Spinning Roundhouse Kick that knocks Booker T down and out. Dante starts laughing manically and picks up his microphone once more with ease.

Dante: “Booker I know we’ve only had a few encounters but I really thought you’d know me by now well enough to see this was all a big hoax! Candice you tramp get the hell out of my ring before I kick your brains right out of your thick skull like I did Booker T’s!”

Candice, confused, exit’s the ring and makes her way to the backstage as Aleister Dante continues.

Dante: “I meant everything I said to Candice tonight Booker, except for one thing. I need no Queen! I need no one! This was all a big trick to see which imbecile from the locker room would run out and try and play hero. The fact that it was you that ran out was just icing on my sweet cake of chaos and suffering. You had best wise up Booker because from what I hear, it’s you and me at Survivor Series and I don’t intend on losing. When we step into the ring together only one of us will Survive, so says… Aleister… Dante.”

Randy Orton vs. Doug Basham

Basham and Orton started this one by going to grapple but Basham immediately locks in a Hammer Lock. Orton scores with a Back Elbow and hit’s a Snapmare followed by a Sleeper Hold and several clubbing blows to the chest. Orton played a surprisingly clean game tonight against Basham, doing his damndest to out-wrestle the technically gifted Doug Basham. Orton’s arrogance would cost him several times during the match just as he thought he had the advantage when Basham would take over and attack Orton. Orton went for the RKO mid-match but Basham stopped it by grabbing hold of the top rope, as not to get pulled down, then following it up with a boot to the back of the head to Orton. The highlight of the match came at the end when Basham whipped Orton off the ropes and ducked down for a Back Body Drop, but Orton dove sideways, rolling over Basham and hitting his Over The Back Neck/Back Breaker. Orton signaled for the RKO and stalked his prey as Basham tried to pull himself to his feet. Basham turned around and Orton went for the RKO but Basham pushed him off into the ropes and hit him with the Flying Leg Lariat for a breath-taking three! Basham looked shocked as the referee raised his hand in victory. Orton pulled himself to his feet and extended his hand towards Basham. Basham gladly shook his hand after putting on a competitive technical match but of course, Orton nailed the gullible Basham with the RKO and yelled profanities in his face.

Winner: Doug Basham

Overall Rating: 85

Cabinet Open Challenge

Christian comes down to the ring to Waterproof Blonde’s “Just Close Your Eyes”, saluting all his peeps that give him a huge ovation. Christian mounts the turnbuckle and scans the crowd for his Christian Coalition before getting a microphone from the ring crew.

Christian: “You know, week in, and week out, The Christian Coalition keep sending all their fan mail to my door step. Week in, and week out, the peeps send all their love in e-mail, fax, telephone calls, and even letters to Captain Charisma. I’ve noticed however though, that recently all of the peeps have been all asking one question. Why, Christian, Why… did you let that punk-ass reek-a-zoid Orlando Jordan with his twenty-five-cent imitation afro of Don King, walk away skin-ice without getting the beating of his life!? Well I wanted to give OJ something to think about last week when I was kicking his head in. I wanted to simply humiliate him, like he did to me on my own Peep Show! You know, as surprising as it may be, I like anyone else, have made a lot of mistakes in my life time. However, I believe in making up for those things in your life you wish went differently, which is why I’m out here tonight! Well that and for those of you with the benefit of flash photography, which my long-time peeps will find rather humorous I think. I’m out here tonight to let that lackey of JBL redeem himself when I make tonight’s Open Challenge to anyone in the Cabinet! ‘Cuz that’s how I roll Bitch!”

Orlando Jordan’s music hits as he comes down the ramp way but stops at the ring apron and smiles, pointing behind Christian. Christian turns around to find Al Snow sliding into the ring and the two break into a brawl, which Al Snow takes control of with a high knee to the gut of Christian. Snow goes for a Short-Arm Clothesline, but Christian ducks it and lays out Snow with the Diving Reverse DDT. Christian motions for Jordan to come into the ring but he refuses so Christian picks up Snow and flattens him with the Unprettier, covering him for the three. Jordan then slides into the ring and jumps Christian from behind, then fires off an onslaught of right hands, getting Christian up against the ropes. Jordan throws Christian off the ropes and then plows him down with a running Back Elbow to the face. Jordan picks Christian up and positions him for the Blackout, but Christian hit’s a few Back Elbows to the back of the head to Jordan, then sets him up for the Unprettier, only for JBL to slide into the ring, and Jordan push Christian off right into the Clothesline From Hell. Orlando Jordan grabs his US Title and presses it to Christian’s face for the second time in a three weeks, yelling at him that he’ll never be as great a champion as Orlando Jordan or JBL.

Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit w/Torrie Wilson

Torrie again managed Benoit tonight as his executive business manager which was how this match started off. Torrie was standing on the apron talking to Benoit about strategy and Rey approached her blowing her a kiss which angered Benoit who saw it as disrespectful and turned him around unloading a few stiff chops to the chest as the bell rang. Benoit nailed Rey with a Snap Suplex and covered Rey for a two then whipped him off the ropes only to get a Chop Block to the knee, taking him down. Rey gives Benoit a few stomps which drives him back into the corner where Rey chokes him with his boot then runs to the other side of the ring, giving the crowd the “Shove It” gesture. Rey then charges back towards Benoit for the Bronco Buster, only for Benoit to move and Rey crotch himself, then Benoit gave Rey a German Suplex out of the corner from a straddled position. Rey and Benoit battled a back and forth daredevil styled competition which ended when Rey set Benoit up on the top rope for a Superplex but Benoit shoved him off causing him to collide with the referee on his way down. Benoit then dove off the top rope with a Swandive Headbutt but Rey slid out of the way, replacing his position with a steel chair that was brought into the match earlier on by Mysterio, but never used via referee interference. Benoit held his face after the collision with the chair as he screamed in agony. Mysterio quickly got up and exited the ring through the ropes onto the apron, and hitting the Dropping The Dime. Then covering Benoit for the three as the referee awoke.

Rey celebrated his ring as Benoit rolled around on the outside of the ring, being attended to by Torrie Wilson. The lights go purple as The Undertaker’s gong hits. Fog rises up around the ring, so much so, that you can’t even see Torrie Wilson or Chris Benoit anymore. Rey looks around as The Undertaker’s music continues but then leans up against the ropes signaling for The Undertaker to come down from the ramp way. The crowd explodes into cheers as the mat is torn open from a slit by the side behind Rey and Undertaker’s hand bursts out. Undertaker pulls himself out of the hole and stands up at full posture behind Rey who looks ready to fight but doesn’t see Undertaker. Rey turns around and bumps right into the chest of Undertaker, looking up into his eyes with fear. Undertaker grabs Rey by the throat and delivers a huge Choke Slam right to Hell. Undertaker makes a slit-throat gesture and picks Rey up, nailing the Tombstone Piledriver then doing his one-knee-pose. Before The Undertaker leaves, he re-enters his hole and drags Rey down in with him by the foot as they disappear.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Crowd Rating: 87

Match Rating: 84

The Contract Signing

The World Heavyweight Champion’s music hits as Batista comes out on stage holding his title proudly. Batista makes his firing turret motion as the pyros go off behind him. Batista struts down the aisle and climbs into the ring which is now covered in a velvet red mat, with a table in center of it and the contract laying in the middle of it, a pen on each side and two chairs. Batista sits in his chair and puts his feet up on the table awaiting Guerrero. The cell phone noise is heard throughout the arena followed by Eddie Guerrero’s music. Eddie makes his way through the curtains and down the ramp, entering the ring and staring at the relaxing Batista. Eric Bischoff’s music hits next as the Smackdown GM makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring with a microphone already in hand.

Bischoff: “Now gentlemen, I want a clean contract signing. That means you Guerrero! No games! Eddie, you sign first so I can look it over and make sure everything’s straight.”

Guerrero chuckles and takes the pen off the table, flipping to the last page and putting his John Hancock on it, then slaps the contract against Bischoff’s chest and acts like he’s innocent. Bischoff studies Guerrero’s signature for a moment before handing it to Batista.

Bischoff: “Everything seems to be ship-shape there… for once. Ok Batista, your turn.”

Batista, without a second-thought signs his name below Guerrero’s which causes Guerrero to start laughing hysterically. Batista starts to chuckle too, but doesn’t quite understand the joke so he gets serious rather quickly and stands up, leaning over the table.

Bischoff: “I knew there had to be a hitch. What’s so funny Guerrero? You better have not pulled any tricks here!”

Bischoff hands the microphone to Eddie who’s still laughing but tries to calm down.

Guerrero: “Odelay Holmes! Do you honestly think I would walk into this match without giving myself some sort of upper hand ese Vato? Come on holmes! Do you know who your messing with? Latino Heat man! Eddie Guerrero! The next World Heavyweight Champion!”

Bischoff: “Eddie… what, did, you, DO!?”

Guerrero: “I just leveled the playing field ese, don’t worry. You see Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero seems like a mismatch to me because of all that bulk Batista’s got man, so all I did was put us in a match where I’ve got a nice little advantage too man. At Survivor Series it will be Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero for the World Heavyweight Title in a cage match Holmes! Odelay! Try climbing up the cage faster than me man! I’m racially designed for jumping fences ese! Oh but there’s just one more thing I did to even the score holmes. This!”

Guerrero slams the microphone into the side of the head of Batista, causing him to collapse onto the mat. Guerrero flips over the table onto Batista with his foot and mounts the fallen Batista, slamming the microphone into his head several more times in a sickening display while Bischoff tries to reason with him not to injure his champion. Guerrero tosses his microphone out of the ring and grabs Batista’s World Heavyweight Champion. Batista tries to sit up but just as he manages to do so, Guerrero dives at him, slamming the gold into his face and knocking him back down, and out. Guerrero stands over Batista and holds the World Heavyweight Title over his head victoriously.

Overall Rating: 92

Show Rating: 78

Velocity Preview:

Hardcore Holly vs. The Sandman - Hardcore Rules

Sylvain Grenier vs. Big Vito

Orlando Jordan vs. Funaki

Bikini Contest between Jillian Hall and Melina

Velocity:

Date: November 5, 2005

Bikini Blast

Jillian Hall comes to the ring wearing a silk robe and awaits her opponent. Melina comes down the aisle next wearing a large fur coat that covers most of her body. The two circle each other as Tazz climbs into the ring, apparently the guest ring announcer for this one.

Tazz: “Alright, ladies, ladies, calm down now. I’m gonna explain the rules for this one. Jillian will strip down to her bikini first, the crowd will give its response. Melina will then do the same and the audience again will give their response. Then I’ll ask who you all think won between these two tomatoes and we’ll have our winner. Alright, so, Jillian Hall, if you please.”

Jillian struts around the ring then opens one side of her robe, followed by the other before dropping the robe by her feet. Humorously enough, her bikini is made of two tiny furry coconuts that barely cover her nipples and a black thong that leaves little to the imagination. The crowd cheers and laughs, but mostly cheers.

Tazz laughing: “Alright, that’s… something. Very innovative Miss Hall. Ok Melina, on behalf of MNM, show us what you got baby!”

Melina struts around the ring a moment before just flooring Jillian with a forearm shot. Melina throws off her fur coat to reveal she’s not wearing a Bikini at all, just her normal ring attire. Melina gives Jillian a stiff kick to the ribs that sends her rolling out of the ring. Melina yells at her as Hall rolls around on the outside of the ring. Melina grabs Tazz’s microphone.

Melina: “That’ll teach you to turn your back on MNM you filthy, disgusting little piece of trash! I only have one regret to date, and that’s not making sure you got a Snap Shot, but then again you and that… THING on your face would probably break MNM’s camera.”

Orlando Jordan vs. Funaki - Non-Title Match

This wasn’t a long one, and saw mostly all Jordan on the offense. The match started when the two went to grapple, but Jordan just floored Funaki with a sucker punch. Jordan delivered a Snake Eyes to Funaki, flowing right into a Vertical Suplex, which flowed right into a mounted punch when Jordan rolled backwards landing right on Funaki. Jordan hit a big Back Drop followed by a two count which somewhat angered him. Jordan continued to pound on Funaki until he whipped him into the corner and charged after him. Funaki pulled himself up onto the second rope, catching Jordan and going for the Tornado DDT only to get run all the way into the other corner with Jordan’s shoulder driving into his abdomen. The end came when after a Jordan Shuffle, OJ set Funaki up for a Running Powerslam, only for Funaki to slip out the backdoor and shove OJ chest first into the top turnbuckle. OJ turned around right into an Enziguri by Smackdown’s NUMBER ONE announcer. Funaki climbed up onto the top rope but when he dove off for a Flying Crossbody Block, OJ caught him with a Dropkick to the mid-section. Jordan signaled for the end and came through when he nailed the Blackout for the three.

Winner: Orlando Jordan

Crowd Rating: 72

The Big Contact

Sylvain Grenier comes down the ramp for his match as he climbs into the ring. Grenier grabs a microphone from Tony Chimmel.

Grenier: “Finally, I have found someone who shares the same respects that I do. I have found someone who has contacted me recently, who realizes the sophistication that you imbeciles constantly ignore! For allowing me to rub elbows with his greatness, I am forever in his debt. My gratitude can not be expressed through words, and thus will be expressed through actions the first chance I see fit! But for tonight, I have a big, unsophisticated, leather-wearing, pasta-eating, barbarian to dispose of!”

Sylvain Grenier vs. Big Vito

This match started off with Sylvain trying to cheap shot Vito to get the upper hand but Vito, the cheating specialist, used his power advantage to counter and just plow right through Grenier. Vito used his powerhouse arsenal to put a punishing on Grenier, such as various Press Slams, Power Slams and even a Mafia Kick that almost got the three. Grenier seemed afraid of Vito most of this match and even exited the ring to catch his breath frequently in this one, which Vito soon got tired of and chased after him. This of course resulted in Grenier catching Vito with a boot to the back of the head as Vito tried to follow him in the ring. Grenier came out victorious when Grenier rolled up Vito with his feet on the second rope for a three count. Vito got up quickly and chased after Grenier as he slid out of the ring and ran backstage.

Winner: Sylvain Grenier

Match Rating: 84

Politically Incorrect, and Proud Of It

The Sandman is seen backstage in a pre-taped segment in the interview area with Josh Matthews.

Matthews: “Sandman, after making your debut last week, turning your back on Sylvain Grenier to reunite with former ECW alumni, The Chair Swinging Freaks, tonight you take on Hardcore Holly in a hardcore match. What are your thoughts?”

Sandman laughing as he removes the cigarette from his mouth: “Josh! Tonight I take on the supposed toughest man on the Smackdown roster! This won’t be just any ordinary match, no… it’ll be a Hardcore match. He may be Hardcore Holly, but I’m the master of hardcore! I’m The Sandman! I’m the Hardcore Hack! And the Sandman says its lights out for you “Hardcore” Bob Holly! I’ve got the unbearable scars, and I’ve had the stitches stretching from one end of a limb all the way to the other… that say, I’m more Hardcore than anyone! While you were wrestling as Sparkplug, in your pretty little tights… I was beating people over the head with a Singapore Cane! I was drinking beer and smashing the can into my head, like this!”

Sandman crushes his beer can up against his head and laughs some more.

Sandman: “Holly, you don’t stand a chance against me, lets face it. We’re going to get into the ring together… and I’m going to put you right to sleep. Don’t be surprised when things go black Holly! Because the Sandman, is coming for you.”

Hardcore Holly vs. The Sandman - Hardcore Rules

A brutal match with both men gushing torrents of blood by the mid-point of the match. Holly used mostly garbage can lids, garbage cans, stop signs and steel chairs, while The Sandman used the steel chairs, his Singapore Cane, and a table to end the match. The Sandman tried to use a garbage can on Hardcore, but Holly dropkicked it right back into his face. Holly followed this up with a Full Nelson Slam onto a Steel Chair, laying on the mat. Hardcore tried to use the Singapore Cane on Sandman, but Sandman, having been beaten with his own cane many times in his career, caught the Cane, scored with a low blow and hammered Holly with the Cane like a railroad spike. The end came when after a second-rope Singapore Cane shot to Hardcore, Holly fell, laid out, on the table. The Sandman climbed up to the top rope and dove off, putting Holly through the table with a Flying Legdrop for a three count.

Winner: The Sandman

Overall Rating: 76

Crowd Rating: 72

Match Rating: 81

Overall Rating: 73

Heat Preview:

Matt Hardy vs. Carlito

Snitsky vs. Tyson Tomko

Victoria vs. Trish Stratus - Women’s Title

Vice Patrol in action!

Heat:

Date: November 6, 2005

Maria’s Sugar-Daddy

Maria is backstage in the interview area wearing the necklace given to her by Donald Giddings last week, holding a microphone and surrounded by the Vice Patrol.

Maria: “I’m backstage with the two sweetest guys in the whole wide world, Donald Giddings and Mark Henry! They’re just the sweetest, cutest, most adorable little puppy dog softies I’ve ever seen!”

Maria pinches Donald Giddings’ cheek as she talks which somewhat embarrasses him.

Maria: “So tonight, I have a question for you Donald. Tonight, your in a tag team match with Mark Henry. Do you think you’ll come out on top?”

Giddings: “Come out on top? Come on, we’re the Vice Patrol! We’ve got what the skills to pay the bills Maria, you know that. And you know what else I know, that you know? That you love me, which reminds me, Mark!”

Mark Henry walks off screen and comes back with a large puffy white fur coat covered in shimmering glitter. Maria’s eyes light up at the sight of it.

Maria: “Oh my gracious! I love it!”

Giddings: “That’s right Maria, give into your vice.”

Maria: “I love you so much Donald! Come on guys we’ve got a match to light.”

Giddings: “…You mean win, right?”

Maria: “Exactly. What did I say?”

Giddings: “Never mind. The point is, business tonight is going to go as it always does - flawless. You gotta love the business. You gotta love Donald Giddings.”

Overall Rating: 81

Ricky Banderas and Tony Givens vs. Vice Patrol w/Maria

Donald Giddings and Ricky Banderas started off with Giddings scoring with a series of European Uppercuts, driving Banderas into the corner where Giddings scored with a few Jimmy Snuka looking Backhanded Chops to the chest. Giddings went to whip Banderas into the corner but Banderas reversed. Giddings bounced out of the corner and floored Banderas with a big right hand, then tagged out to Henry. Henry floored Banderas with a Headbutt then nailed Givens with a Clothesline as he ran into the ring. Banderas tried to bounce off the ropes and hit a Diving Forearm but Henry caught him in a Bearhug. Banderas nearly tapped out but Tony Givens scored with a Dropkick to the back of the head of Mark Henry, breaking the submission. Maria jumped up on the apron and signaled for Givens to come over but as he began to advance on her, Giddings grabbed him and threw him over the top rope to the floor below. Henry nailed Banderas with The World’s Strongest Slam and allowed Giddings to score the three count, in this match that took less than five minutes.

Winners: Vice Patrol

Overall Rating: 55

Crowd Rating: 60

Match Rating: 66

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria - Women’s Title

Trish and Victoria started off with a grapple which Victoria turned into a side headlock. Trish threw Victoria off the ropes but the crazed Diva ducked a Stratus Clothesline. Victoria did not however get out of dodge from a Lou Thez Press from Trish Stratus, followed by an onslaught of right forearms to the face. Stratus tried to put Victoria away quickly with the Stratusfaction, but Victoria grabbed hold of Trish and caused her to sit on the top rope, getting her left leg trapped in the ropes as she fell backwards to the mat. Victoria gave a few kicks to the gut of the helpless Trish, but then gave an incredibly stiff kick to the leg of Stratus. Victoria tried to work over Trish’s leg for the rest of the match but the tables turned when Victoria missed with a Top Rope Moonsault because of Trish rolling out of the way. Victoria got up and tried to hit Trish with a Clothesline, only for Trish to pull a Matrix, then turn around and knock Victoria senseless with the Chick Kick for the three. Trish was awarded her Women’s title once more but as she raised it high above her head to the crowd who gave a huge response, Ashley Massaro hit the ring from behind with a large mirror in hand. Trish turned around only to have the large mirror smashed over her head. Ashley kicked Trish’s Women’s title out of the ring then exited herself. Ashley began to walk up the aisle but then stopped and walked back over to where the title laid. Ashley picked it up, staring at it lustfully, then snapped out of it, dropping it back to the ground and walking off.

Winner: Trish Stratus

Match Rating: 57

No Sell-Out

After watching the EMTs attend to Trish, the camera cuts backstage to where Ashley Massaro and Lita are congregating.

Lita: “That was nicely done, for a rookie.”

Ashley: “Well, I just apply what I learned from the master.”

Lita: “Yeah, one question though. What the hell was with you going back you little tramp? Are you selling out? Do you want that Women’s Title?”

Ashley: “How dare you call me a sell-out! I’ve never sold-out on any opinion I’ve ever made. The Women’s Title is a piece of garbage. It’s nothing more than a piece of over-sized gaudy jewelry with no real value behind it. If you’re the best then you already know it, you don’t need a title to tell you.”

Lita: “Really? Well that’s very interesting that you say that. So if I got you another Women’s Title shot…”

Ashley: “Then me winning wouldn’t signify I want the title, it would signify what I already know. I’m a hell of a lot more talented then that little bimbo-priss, Trish Stratus.”

Lita: “Hmm, I suppose I’ll go ask Mr. Bischoff for that match then.”

Lita walks off with Ashley looking a little nervous. When she’s positive Lita’s gone, Ashley pulls out this week’s issue of RAW magazine which features Trish Stratus on the cover holding the Women’s title, with the whole front page scribbled out with a sharpie except for the Women’s Title.

Snitsky vs. Tyson Tomko

The two monsters stared each other down as the bell sounded and then got right in each other’s faces. The two men exchanged right hands which Tomko took control of after a blocking a Snitsky punch, and driving Snitsky into the ropes. Tomko whipped Snitsky off the ropes and nailed him with a big Back Body Drop. Snitsky got back up and ran right into an Arn Anderson esque Spinebuster for a two count. Tomko went to throw Snitsky off the ropes again, but this time Snitsky reversed, pulling Tomko into a Standing Spinebuster. Snitsky pulled Tomko and planted him with an Inverted DDT for a two count. The two monsters continued to rage war against one another, not being put down by either of their powerhouse moves. After ducking a Clothesline from Snitsky, Tomko bounced off the ropes and nailed Snitsky with the Chainsaw Kick but was shocked when he only got a two. Snitsky pulled himself back up slowly, then ambushed a still shocked Tomko. Tomko fought back and after a boot to the gut, Tomko bent Snitsky backwards and nailed the Problem Solved for the three count. After Tomko had celebrated and left, Snitsky pulled himself up to his feet woozy but began pounding on the mat in frustration. Snitsky grabbed the referee by the collar, and pulled him right into a big Clothesline. Snitsky then choked the referee until a swarm of referees ran down and pulled him away.

Winner: Tyson Tomko

Overall Rating: 65

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Carlito is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.

Carlito: “Tonight, Matt Hardy is going to be introduced to the beating of a lifetime. He doesn’t know what he is getting into tonight! He’s going up against his idol! He’s going up against his hero! He’s going up against Carlito! Well Matt Hardy, I’ve got news for you. Aspiring to be Carlito… that’s not cool. You pave your own roads around here Matt. And if you don’t like that, Matt… well…”

Carlito begins tossing his apple up into the air and catching it, staring into the camera but just as he goes to bite it, the lights darken and we see a video on the Titan-Tron.

Overall Rating: 76

Slappy The Clown

We see on the Titan Tron what looks to be a very dimly lit Carnival Tent interior. We hear a narrator’s voice speaking, with a little bit of a southern twang to it. This is the voice of Trevor Rhodes, but of course, no one knows that. Some disturbing slow circus music is heard as the narrator talks with a few high pitched screams in the background too.

Narrator: “A lil’ ova’ twenty years ago, a lil’ boy done run away to join da’ circus. Turned out dat’ they wouldn’t let ‘em in. Turned out, he was just a little to… off da wall for deir tastes. He was a lil’ too… intimidatin’ dey said. He would have scared too many people. He done said dat, dat’s why he ran away. He just can’t help but frighten people. He just loves it too much. Another thing that those circus folk would soon learn was, dat he had another love. He loved suffering. He loved pain. He loved agony. But his true love was dat’ of a scream. Oh dere’s nothin’ more satisfyin’ den’ a scream in da’ middle a da’ night. Now ‘dat he’s all grown up and ain’t got no more circus to terrify, he’s coming to play wit’ all a you. Slappy likes ta’ play. [getting more and more high pitched] And he’ll play, and he’ll play, and he’ll play, play, play!”

A spine-chilling high-pitched clown laugh is heard as a terrifying man in flannel plaid overalls and a horrifying clown mask emerges from the dark holding a croquet mallet in his hands.IPB Image He swings it down nailing the camera as it cracks the glass and falls on its side. Slappy tilts his torso and head to still be seen then laughs once more and smashes the camera as it goes to static.

As the Titan Tron stays in static, a large red balloon floats down from the rafters in front of the entrance and slowly spins around and around showing Slappy’s horrid face, then pops, sending confetti everywhere and scaring Carlito and the crowd.

Overall Rating: 61

Matt Hardy vs. Carlito

As the cameras come back from the commercial break, we see Matt Hardy striking Carlito with right hand after right hand, backing him up into the ropes. Hardy throws Carlito off the ropes and hits him with a big Inverted Atomic Drop, followed by a big Clothesline for a two. Hardy went for the Twist of Fate early, but Carlito grabbed Hardy by the back of the head and slammed him down into the mat. Carlito gave Hardy a few stomps then caught his breath in the corner, before running over and nailing Hardy with a kick to the ribs. Carlito picked Hardy up and delivered a few Back Handed Chops to the chest. The chops only seemed to anger Hardy and thus he grabbed Carlito by the hair and threw him into the corner, unloading on him with several stiff chops to the chest. Hardy and Carlito battled on and on for another fifteen minutes, spanning from inside of the ring, outside and half-way up the ramp. Carlito ducked a flying Hardy forearm to the face, allowing Hardy to knock down the referee. Carlito scored with a Low Blow on Hardy, then garbbed his apple in the corner. Carlito gave the apple a few tosses allowing Hardy to recooperate and grab a steel chair lying next to him that was unsuccessfully used earlier in the match. Carlito grabs Hardy by the hair, pulling him to his knees but Hardy positions the chair between Carlito’s legs and drives it upwards into his crotch. Carlito gets a severe look of pain on his face and litterally drools his apple out of his mouth onto the mat below him before falling to his knees. Hardy grabs Carlito and nails him with the Twist of Fate, then wakes up the referee, scoring the pinfall for the win. As the camera fades out, we hear Matt Hardy screaming that he will not die.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Match Rating: 82

Show Rating: 67

RAW Preview:

Rosey vs. Snitsky

Shawn Michaels and CM Punk vs. RVD and Shelton Benjamin

The colorful Eugene accompanied by Ric Flair takes on Triple H

In the main event, after a Halloween brawl, Kurt Angle takes on Chris Jericho

All this and also on the card: Christy Hemme, Tajiri, Danny Basham, Carlito, Rene Dupree, and many more.

RAW

Date: November 7, 2005

Rosey vs. Snitsky

The two behemoths were without their partners by their sides tonight. The two grappled and had a test of strength, trying to push one another backwards which was clearly back and forth with no evident winner. The two then went for another test of strength, this time the more traditional hand pressed style with Snitsky breaking it via a kick to the gut to Rosey. Snitsky held the distinct advantage for a while, but not being able to score a three began to work his nerves, and thus he ended up tearing off the turnbuckle pad, exposing it for his own sick advantages. Rosey however caught the distracted Snitsky with a corner Splash, driving Snitsky chest first into the exposed turnbuckle. Snitsky then turned right into a Samoan Drop, and a Revolving Legdrop for the three count. Chris Masters dashes down the aisle and slides into the ring, grabbing Rosey’s World Tag Team Title out of the referee’s hands. Masters blasts the unsuspecting Rosey in the back of the head with the title, then slides out of the ring and pulls Snitsky out before The Hurricane can even make it to the ring. The two teams lock eyes as the Masterpieces back up the ramp way.

Winner: Rosey

Crowd Rating: 67

Match Rating: 76

Do You Want To See Real!?

We see Christy Hemme walking backstage on the Titan-Tron. She makes herself a cup of coffee at the concession stand but drops it to the ground when she turns around, spotting that right next to her, leaning up against the wall is Josh Barnett. Barnett looks to have quite a sadistic look on his face as he smiles at Christy. Barnett begins advancing on Christy as she begins to walk backwards, never taking her eyes off of him.

Barnett: “Christy, Christy, Christy. So good to see you again. The last time we saw one another… you were… oh yes, that’s right. You were driving your foot between my legs! This served as enough of a distraction for that muscle-pumped phony Tyson Tomko to kick me in my face!”

Christy beings checking the doors on the side of her but none of them will open so she keeps walking backwards, getting more and more worried as Barnett keeps advancing.

Barnett: “Do you know what they call me Christy? They call me the Babyface Assassin. Babyface, because of my gorgeous kisser… Assassin, because… well, come on over here and find out!”

Barnett jumps towards Christy but she finally finds a door unlocked and she bursts into the men’s locker room. Christy confides in the crowd of male superstars as Josh Barnett enters, a smile on his face as he looks around the room of RAW superstars, both face and heel.

Barnett: “Well, will you look at this. What is this room, the loser’s circle? All your fakes all share your own dressing room, shower, and lockers huh? Pathetic. Real superstars… real FIGHTERS have their own everything. Just look at me. Tomko, how’s that arm doing, pal? You might want to put some more ice on it, it looks a little swollen, and that kick you hit me with last week… it won’t happen again buddy. Parisi and Venis, surrounded by chicks as always. HA! I smell cover-up if you smell what I’m cooking. Rob Van Dam, what kind of jackass tokes up before getting in a brawl? Oh yeah, a fake! A phony! An imposter! You all talk a big game but lets face it. This whole industry is a sham. A mockery of my true love, Mixed Martial Arts. Tomko and Christy both had to cheap shot me just to keep me down, so lets see right now who’s got the guts to step up to me. Huh? Who’s it going to be? I didn’t think so.”

Barnett turns around only to bump chest to chest with Kurt Angle who looks incredibly pissed, getting a massive pop. Barnett cracks his neck as he takes a step back.

Barnett: “Christy, Tomko, look its another friend of yours. I bet he’s just like everyone in this locker room - A fraud, taking away the Television time of me and my real fighters. Move out of my way punk or I’ll be breaking you in half with my bare hands.”

Angle refuses to move and even steps INTO Barnett’s way as he tries to go around him. The wrestlers in the locker room form a circle around the two and even shut the locker room door after the camera men enter the room. Barnett, realizing he’s in for a fight throws the first punch, nailing Angle, but Angle picks Barnett up and slams him into the ground where he holds him there but Barnett hits Angle with some stiff hooks to the face. Angle grabs Barnett’s hand and rolls him over into a reverse waistlock, which Barnett rolls over to counter and locks Angle in a headlock. Angle hits some body shots to Barnett and shoves him off. Barnett goes flying back first into Viscera who shoves him back towards Angle, who nails Barnett with a back handed chop to the chest. Barnett staggers into Tomko who shoves Barnett back towards Angle who applies a waistlock on Barnett, trying to take him back down but Barnett hits some clubs to the back. Angle slides behind Barnett and nails the Angle Slam right through a locker room bench. Barnett screams in pain which is followed by knocks and slams on the locker room door from the outside by security. Angle isn’t done yet though and locks Barnett in the Angle Lock with grapevine, causing even more screams. After a few moments of the Angle Lock the wrestlers let the door swing open and a team of security pull Angle off of Barnett. A team of EMTs are called in and put Barnett on a stretcher as he’s dragged out.

A Legal Matter

Todd Grisham is backstage in the interview area with Tajiri, the new Intercontinental Champion as of roughly two weeks ago at Taboo Tuesday.

Grisham: “Tajiri, last week you turned your back on one of your few friends here on RAW, Danny Basham, among all your hundreds of thousands of fans around the globe. Your heinous assault on Basham was a signification of a turn in direction as far as your title reign goes. I have only one question for you, and everyone wants the answer. Why Tajiri? Why did you do it?”

Before Tajiri can speak we here a voice from off-screen.

Voice: “I’ll field that question!”

Brian Black from OVW steps onto the screen dressed in a blue suit and glasses, looking very professional.

Grisham: “And you are?”

Cannon: “My name is Palmer Cannon, and I’m Mr. Tajiri’s legal advisor, lawyer, and translator for the past eight years. You see Mr. Tajiri had some difficulties getting into the country and getting his green card because of his violent past and shifty behavior in Japan, but having many clients all over the world, I met Mr. Tajiri at a court hearing for another client of mine. We became very close acquaintances and I helped him earn his spot as an American citizen, and he did not earn that spot here in America by following the ridiculous moral outlines set by people like Danny Basham!”

Tajiri speaks some Japanese to Palmer Cannon which he nods his head to.

Cannon: “Mr. Tajiri says that Danny Basham was a religious zealot in the sense that he would constantly discourage any insidious behavior in his eyes, acted by Mr. Tajiri. Danny Basham forced his opinions onto Mr. Tajiri and living by such standards have kept him at the bottom of the barrel for years in this industry. Mr. Tajiri was finally given a title shot which he earned by the fans love and admiration for him, and has both won that title and successfully defended it against it’s former holder. Mr. Tajiri will no longer follow any rules that he doesn’t see fit and it is my duty to uphold justice, and assist Mr. Tajiri in every way possible to keep him from being put under the thumb of Johnny Authority Figure. Danny Basham, Mr. Tajiri hopes there’s no hard feelings between you two, as his assault on you last week was merely to send the message to leave him be, and to drop all plots of rebelling against his mighty power and talent. You of all people should understand being stabbed in the back to get ahead in the world Mr. Basham, it’s the American way. And as for your match against Tajiri tonight, It’s been changed. Instead, you will have to wait until Survivor Series, just like your opponent tonight, Carlito, and your special guest referee… Rene Dupree.”

Carlito vs. Danny Basham - Special Guest Referee: Rene Dupree

Basham started off the match by extending his hand to Carlito, offering him a pre-match handshake, which was met with a slap to the back of Basham’s hand, which he took personally. Basham tackled Carlito and pounded away on him with continual right hands. Basham whipped Carlito into the corner and nailed him with a big Clothesline, sandwiching him, but Dupree pulled him away for a moment, allowing Carlito to catch his breath and when Basham reproached him, received a blatant rake to the eyes that Dupree did nothing about. Carlito and Rene continued to cheat throughout the match as Basham tried to play it fair and square but it was no easy task. The end came when Basham, on fire from the crowd chanting “USA” hit a big Fisherman Suplex on Carlito. Basham fired up the crowd even more then set Carlito up by his side for the Gutwrench Powerbomb, but Dupree scored with a kick between the legs from behind on Basham. Carlito scored with the Cool-Breaker on Basham and covered him for a fast three count. The two got a lot of heat from the crowd, especially when after the match, Dupree tore off his referee shirt in a Hulk Hogan like fashion, then locked Basham in the Cobra Clutch. With Basham being held in a choked out fashion via the Cobra Clutch, Carlito spit his chewed apple right in his face before the two left.

Winner: Carlito

Crowd Rating: 77

Soul Survivor at Survivor Series

Stephanie McMahon is backstage in her office looking right into the camera.

Stephanie: “With Survivor Series only six days away, I am forlorn to announce that RAW has no previous arrangement to have a traditional Survivor Series match. When the Survivor Series traditional match first started, it was a grand idea by my father, Vince McMahon to have a four on four, or sometimes five on five elimination style extravaganza. As the General Manager of RAW, I have taken it upon myself to take the top feuds and rivalries on RAW as of now and make it my RAW’s Survivor Series Four on Four match! On one team, we’ll see Kerwin White, teaming with “The Straight Edge Superstar” CM Punk, teaming with “Y2J” Chris Jericho and finally the team captain, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. This team will face off against the team of: Shelton Benjamin, the lovable Eugene, “Mr. Monday Night” Rob, Van, Dam, and their team captain… “the Olympic Hero” Kurt Angle! There’s still plenty of time to make your predictions on WWE.Com and order the Pay Per View, I hope you’re as excited about it as I am. Thank you.”

Triple H’s Big Problem

We cut to Triple H backstage with John Cena’s Heavyweight Title around his shoulder. Triple H looks in a mirror in the lobby area, stroking his goatee and smirking to himself. Triple H begins to chuckle then begins to walk away but slows down then stops as he’s approached by the Big Show, who was walking in the opposite direction. Big Show stops in front of Triple H and crosses his arms looking quite stern as he stares down at Triple H and apparently something he's holding.

Show: “Gee Hunter, I hope you plan on playing fair tonight. Eugene happens to be a good buddy of mine and I’d hate to see anything bad happen to him.”

Triple H: “Well Show, I hate to hear that because after tonight both Flair and Eugene will still be spending time together… that is, so long as their hospital beds are close to one another.”

Triple H reveals the Sledgehammer he’s been holding and places one end on a table as he holds onto the other end, leaning on it casually.

Show: “You know what Triple H? I don’t think I can let you do that. I think that sick individuals like you always get what’s coming to you. Let me just say this, if you don’t get what’s coming to you tonight, your damn sure going to get it soon. Perhaps even at, oh, I don’t know, Survivor Series in your match against John Cena! As for tonight though, if Eugene really isn’t a threat to you, the great Cerebral Assassin, the great Game, then you won’t need that Sledgehammer. After all, you’re hands a better weapon then any hammer, wouldn’t you say?”

Triple H’s faces grows from cocky to irate at the mention of Cena. Triple H spits off to the side and then looks back in the eyes of Show.

Triple H: “Don’t give me that motivational speech crap! I am the game! I am that, damn, Good! I know I don’t NEED a sledgehammer, but you know what Show, it just makes things more fun for me. Ok? It just makes things more fun. And Just for that Cena remark Show, I’m going to show you exactly what’s going to happen to Cena at Survivor Series when I send a message to him threw Eugene! Tonight, for Eugene, lets just say for all pun purposes… it’s Game… Over!”

Triple H goes to walk past Show but Show rips the Sledgehammer out of his hand with great ease, snarls, then breaks it over his knee. Show drops the pieces into a garbage can at his side and watches Triple H as he walks away, a little more quickly then before.

Eugene w/Ric Flair vs. Triple H

Eugene and Triple H circle the ring, locking eyes with one another as the bell sounds but when Eugene takes his eyes off of Triple H to get in a quick word with Flair, Triple H fires off a sucker punch, sending Eugene staggering into the corner where Triple H lays in the boots, stomping a mud hole in Eugene, and finishing him off with a boot across the throat. Triple H dragged Eugene into the middle of the ring, then floored him with a big right hand. Triple H covered Eugene for a measly one count, which flowed into a mounted punch from The Game. Triple H whipped Eugene off the ropes and went for the High Knee but Eugene ducked it and Triple H surprisingly landed, staggering back on his feet. Eugene fired off some Ric Flair like Chops to the chest to Triple H, allowing Eugene and Flair to simultaneously “Woo” at the same time. Eugene scored with a superb Shin Breaker on Triple H, followed by an Elbow Drop to the leg of Triple H, followed by two more. Eugene whipped Triple H off the ropes but as he ducked down for a Back Body Drop he received a Face Buster onto the knee which got a big pop when Eugene after impact, gave out a “Woo” then did the Flair Flop. Eugene continued to imitate Flair through the match as Triple H continued to lay a beating on him in his own fashion but the end came when after Triple H knocked Flair off the apron with a big right hand, he set Eugene up for the Pedigree. The distraction by Flair had given Eugene enough time to catch his breath though, which he used to Slingshot Triple H into the referee, then hit the Stunner on the groggy rebounding Triple H. John Cena ran down the aisle and slid into the ring, grabbing his stolen Heavyweight Title and bashing Triple H in the face with it, busting him open. Cena made his way backstage, raising his title into the air for a big pop as Eugene draped an arm over the chest of Triple H. Ric Flair re-awoke, using the last seconds of the match to wake up the referee to count the three, awarding Eugene a massive upset over Triple H thanks to John Cena.

Winner: Eugene

Overall Rating: 84

Pushed Too Far

Edge and Lita come out to the sound of Edge’s music, and make their way down to the ring, carrying his Money In The Bank Briefcase. The two climb into the ring and Edge is handed a microphone, torn from the hands of Lillian Garcia.

Edge: “You know, I’m getting pretty sick and tired of all these mind games Matt. I’m getting pretty damn sick, and pretty damn tired of all of it! Hell, I never thought I’d see the day, but I’m even getting sick and tired of pissing you off and kicking your ass!”

The crowd gives Edge a lot of heat for that remark.

Edge: “I know, that’s bad right? So Matt I couldn’t be more happier with the stipulation you chose at Survivor Series. Yeah, that’s right! It doesn’t bother me a bit! I’ll be happy to put you out of your misery. You won’t have to cry and whine, and bitch, and piss, and moan about how I stole your girl anymore Matt because come Survivor Series, it all comes to an end! You say Matt Hardy will not die? Hmm, I’ll take on that challenge. Yeah, you can bank on it! I’m calling it right now, Edge, Mr. Money In The Bank himself! Walks out of Survivor Series on his own free will, not with a neck brace or anything, with the victory! Furthermore, Hell Matt, why wait? Why wait until this Sunday?”

Edge hands his microphone to Lita and opens up his briefcase revealing a noose with a four foot long rope attached to it. Edge drops the briefcase, tonight, not holding his contract in it.

Edge: “Anywhere, anytime Matt! It can be in the locker room, it can be in the parking lot, it can be in the bathrooms, hell, bring it out right now, we’ll do it right here in the ring, which is a rare find these days in wrestling isn’t it? Come on Matt you son of…”

Before Edge can continue, Matt Hardy’s music hit causing Lita to exit the ring in fright and Edge to prepare for a fight. Hardy jumps the barricade and slides into the ring from behind, grabbing Edge and firing off a few right hands. The two begin an all out brawl which results in Edge gaining the upper hand with a high knee to the gut. Edge begins to wrap the rope around Hardy’s neck but before he can even tighten it, Hardy fires off a few back elbows to the gut of Edge, then hits him with the Side Effect in the center of the ring. Hardy takes the rope off of his neck and wraps it around Edge’s, choking him out for a moment but then getting a sadistic look in his eyes and releasing it. Hardy exit’s the ring and begins looking under the ring apron. Hardy pulls out a blue bag and slides into the ring with it. Hardy pours out hundreds of thousands of thumb tacks into the corner of the ring as Edge tries to exit the ring. Hardy makes a dive and at the last possible second grabs onto the end of the rope that’s still sitting in the ring, and begins to pull Edge back towards him, but Lita grabs hold of him and digs her nails into his face until he releases. Edge and Lita begin running up the ramp way locking eyes with Hardy until…

Slappy The Clown

We see on the Titan Tron what looks to be a very dimly lit Carnival Tent interior. We hear a narrator’s voice speaking, with a little bit of a southern twang to it. This is the voice of Trevor Rhodes, but of course, no one knows that. Some disturbing slow circus music is heard as the narrator talks with a few high pitched screams in the background too.

Narrator: “A lil’ ova’ twenty years ago, a lil’ boy done run away to join da’ circus. Turned out dat’ they wouldn’t let ‘em in. Turned out, he was just a little to… off da wall for deir tastes. He was a lil’ too… intimidatin’ dey said. He would have scared too many people. He done said dat, dat’s why he ran away. He just can’t help but frighten people. He just loves it too much. Another thing that those circus folk would soon learn was, dat he had another love. He loved suffering. He loved pain. He loved agony. But his true love was dat’ of a scream. Oh dere’s nothin’ more satisfyin’ den’ a scream in da’ middle a da’ night. Now ‘dat he’s all grown up and ain’t got no more circus to terrify, he’s coming to play wit’ all a you. Slappy likes ta’ play. [getting more and more high pitched] And he’ll play, and he’ll play, and he’ll play, play, play!”

A spine-chilling high-pitched clown laugh is heard as a terrifying man in flannel plaid overalls and a horrifying clown mask emerges from the dark holding a croquet mallet in his hands. IPB Image He swings it down nailing the camera as it cracks the glass and falls on its side. Slappy tilts his torso and head to still be seen then laughs once more and smashes the camera as it goes to static.

Edge, Lita and Hardy all have their eyes locked on the Titan-Tron but are even more distracted from their own problems when a giant red balloon with a large picture of Slappy’s hideous face on it lowers from the rooftops then pops spreading confetti everywhere but scaring many in the audience, among Edge, Lita and Hardy.

Shawn Michaels and CM Punk w/Vicki Adams vs. Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin

Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk started this one off with a collar-elbow tie-up that resulted in a Shelton Benjamin headlock. Punk threw Benjamin off the ropes then ducked down allowing Benjamin to leap frog over him, then Punk did the leap frog over a ducking Benjamin. Punk nailed Benjamin with a Flying Back Elbow then went to throw him into the corner but the whip was reversed. Benjamin backed up and hit the Stinger Splash on Punk who groggily staggered out of the corner into a Samoan Drop for a two count. Benjamin tagged out to RVD which sent Punk into a panic. Punk rolled away from RVD as quickly as possible and tagged out to HBK. HBK and RVD exchanged chops and kicks among counters for each before things started getting hard hitting. The biggest moment between the two was when Michaels came off the top for the Flying Elbow Drop but RVD rolled out of the way, jumped to his feet then nailed HBK with a low Spin Kick to the face. Shelton was about to get the hot tag at the end when after frequent tags wearing down RVD, Punk was really laying in some brutal submissions on Van Dam. Mr. Monday Night’s tag out to Benjamin was unsuccessful however as Kerwin White ran down the ramp way and pulled Benjamin down off the apron. White never got in a shot on Benjamin however to call for the DQ, as Benjamin began firing off right hands of his own sending Kerwin staggering up the ramp. The two battled backstage as RVD was left bewildered in the ring. Punk went for the Devil Lock DDT on RVD, but RVD hit a low blow in the referee’s blind sight. Punk rolled around in agony until he could tag out to HBK. HBK looked like he would have RVD be easy pickings but RVD put up a hell of a fight even almost scoring the Split-Legged Moonsault but HBK put up his knees and then hit the winded RVD with the Sweet Chin Music for a three count.

Winner: Shawn Michaels and CM Punk

Overall Rating: 89

Match Rating: 92

Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle

This one was without a doubt the most highly anticipated match of the night and they didn’t disappoint. The match started off with Angle and Jericho going nose to nose with some trash talk resulting in Jericho slapping the taste out of Angle’s mouth. Angle held his jaw, checking if it was ok, then floored Jericho with a right hand. Angle nailed Jericho with some clubs to the back, followed by some European Uppercuts. Angle went to whip Jericho off the ropes but Jericho reversed, which resulted in Angle reversing again, pulling Jericho into an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Jericho rolled to the outside of the ring where Angle followed him and continued his beating. Jericho continually cheated through the match to hold his advantage but Angle got major pops just from his normal moves done at the right times. The biggest pop of the match was definitely an Angle Slam out of absolutely nowhere on Jericho on the concrete floor on the outside of the ring. The end came when Jericho hit Angle with a double leg takedown for the Walls Of Jericho, but Angle rolled over quicker then Jericho could hold onto Angle’s feet properly, and thus Angle with Jericho on his back, grabbed Jericho’s foot and locked him in the Angle Lock until he could turn around and lock in the grapevine. Shawn Michaels ran down the aisle and slid into the ring, breaking up the submission by diving onto Angle just before Jericho tapped out. Jericho and HBK double teamed Angle but he began to fight back and hit Jericho with a German Suplex, only to turn around into a Sweet Chin Music. Eugene and Ric Flair ran down the aisle and began duking it out with Jericho and Shawn Michaels which they had control of, until Kerwin White ran down the aisle and ambushed Eugene. Michaels, Y2J and White all beat away at Eugene after tossing Flair out of the ring. Shelton Benjamin dashed down the aisle next and jumped up on the apron, diving off the ropes with a Springboard Double Clothesline on Y2J and HBK. Benjamin jumped back up to his feet and broke out into a brawl with Kerwin White. CM Punk ran down next and jumped Shelton Benjamin from behind, allowing a double team between Punk and White on Benjamin while everyone else recovered. RVD was the last to run out as he and Punk began to battle. Angle got back to his feet and brawled with HBK as a massive melee broke out between all eight contestants allowing the camera to fade out with this scene.

Winner: Kurt Angle via DQ

Overall Rating: 93

Crowd Rating: 97

Match Rating: 87

Show Rating: 81

Smackdown Preview:

Paul Mitchell vs. Big Vito

Aleister Dante in his first Smackdown match

“Captain Charisma” Christian vs. “Chief Of Staff” Orlando Jordan - United States Title

Main Event Match: John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Batista in a Non-Title Match

Also on the card: MNM, New Road Warriors, “The Juice” Juvi, Scotty 2 Hotty, and “The Dead Man” The Undertaker

• 1 year later...