Olsen Twins Countdown

triplexpac

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be more for my cousin, who is above 18 and marks for Lohan. I think she's hot, too but she doesn't hold a candle to

MONICA BELLUCCI!!!

Ah well, at least Bellucci in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I find it sad that people countdown to the day they can start to fantasize about fucking the Olsen Twins and not feel guilty or wrong about it, even though they have more chance of fucking Margret Thatcher in the ass.

Edited by britneyspearsisgod

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

yeah its kind've sad really, *looks up at last posts* me personally i dont think there that hot, its just that they are twins, makes people think there hotter then they really are.

I find it sad that people countdown to the day they can stat to fantasize about fucking the Olsen Twins even though they have more chance of fucking Margret Thatcher in the ass.

I know, I know. OMG THE OLSENS ARE 18 I TOTALLY HAVE A SHOT WITH THEM NOW!

The worst part is that the Olsen twins are revoltingly bland. OMG BLOND TWINS IN BIKINIS~! Stop the presses. And all of this sitting around and waiting for random celebrity to turn 18 is a symptom of an American culture that is more and more about the next hot flash. Talent is irrelevant, as long as they look good. Let's wait until they're old enough for B teen horror films with brief nudity, or follow them around and post pictures of them popping out on the internet. Because, as you might know, contributing to society with a productive or meaningful existence is a waste of time when you jack off over 16 year old girls.

yeah its kind've sad really, *looks up at last posts* me personally i dont think there that hot, its just that they are twins, makes people think there hotter then they really are.

I always thought the twin thing was kinda weird. If you think about it (which is obviously my problem), it's not so much incest for you, but it is for them. And if they like to fuck each other, god knows what they're like with their parents.

I mean, they're very beautiful girls and I would definitely give one of them a go if I could, but really, some people need to go find some REAL girls to fantasize about.

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

The thing about them being 18 is that they can pose for Playboy (which is Highly unlikly), and yeah if you do think about it Twin lesbians are kind've gross.

Guest elJoJo

I always thought the twin thing was kinda weird. If you think about it (which is obviously my problem), it's not so much incest for you, but it is for them. And if they like to fuck each other, god knows what they're like with their parents.

I mean, they're very beautiful girls and I would definitely give one of them a go if I could, but really, some people need to go find some REAL girls to fantasize about.

They are real girls, or did they have a sex change that I wasn't aware of?

Edited by elJoJo