Anyone Up for a battle

How about we do the second battle on the wallpaper set, and then have another battle after that based on the ECW rules? We've just done a battle based on designing a poster promoting a wrestling event, so I think if we do a poster, then a wallpaper, and then finally a poster, it'll keep things more interesting. What ya' say, Doc?

Good battle, Doc. 1-1 overall.

Now it's onto the ECW rules.

EDIT: Alright, here's mine. I enjoyed making it and I like it as a poster -- dunno how you lot would think of it, though. Now let's find out who will win this best of three, Doc. (Y)

ecw-hh_1a1b.jpg

Edited by Jules

I'll try to get something up soon. the after effects of Hurricane katrina have messed my house up . I'll try to get something done tonight or tommorrow

Vote: Jules

Doc's cut placement is decent, but something about it makes me dislike it. The text at the top is great but the stuff under the ECW logo doesn't seem right, in my opinion. Background is great though.

I also think it'd look good if all of Doc's cuts were like the Heyman cut, kinda staticy, if you understand that.

Vote: Doc

Doc's just seems to appeal to me more and looks more authentic as a poster. The cut placement is not so bad but the fact that many of the cuts are out of proportion with the others is the only real downfall. The mirror effect you've used on Terry Funk also has the text on his shirt apear backwards, though its not really that noticable. Jule's was also good but a little too dark IMO, it didn't appeal to me as much as Doc's.