Kerrang Awards Song

Dingle

Sorry, I don't know (N) mainly because I stopped watching kerrang when it become the Eminem channel with JayZ/Linkin Park everyother song and a 1/50 chance of a good song.

It used to be good but it kinda got all mainstream (or i got into other stuff that isnt mainstream) so it turned meh.

Anyways. To actually answer the question, Kerrang were using Queens Of The Stoneage - Little Sister as a sort of theme song for the Kerrang Awards. If the song went something like hitting a woodblock, followed by some robotic sounding riffs, it was Little Sister. Which is a really crap song considering QOTSA's other tracks.

And like other in the thread,I find Kerrang fucking annoying. They can play some great song by great bands, then follow it up with Eminem, Good Charlotte, or some utter shit like that, that doesn't belong on a TV channel about rock music. MTV2 is good, and Scuzz is mostly shit bands that people like so they look intelligent or original. The only good band I've seen on Scuzz that I haven't seen on MTV2 or Kerrang was Chimaira.

Hold up, Bad Religion are on Scuzz right now. Shocking.

Ugh, now Funeral For A Friend are on. Scuzz, clearly trying to do a Kerrang by playing good songs, followed by shit songs.

Edited by The Kraig

And like other in the thread,I find Kerrang fucking annoying. They can play some great song by great bands, then follow it up with Eminem, Good Charlotte, or some utter shit like that, that doesn't belong on a TV channel about rock music. MTV2 is good, and Scuzz is mostly shit bands that people like so they look intelligent or original. The only good band I've seen on Scuzz that I haven't seen on MTV2 or Kerrang was Chimaira.

Ugh, now Funeral For A Friend are on. Scuzz, clearly trying to do a Kerrang by playing good songs, followed by shit songs.

I agree with everything said in this post. Kerrang are a dumb organization. Some of the crap they come out with is unbelievable.

What Bad Religion song did they play? I've rekindled my obsession with them by downloading every bootleg I can find lately, just because I saw them at the Camden Underworld in London on Friday. Undoubtedly my favourite band of all time. Greg and Brett can write some absolutely amazing lyrics.