KoC 2

Herr Matzat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts hand up*

I have another.

How long is the Survival Road this time round? Also can you take someone from NJPW into a AJPW survival road?

SR is more like a Tournament, it´s not like Trial Road in KoC 1

You start a New SR, select wether it is Singels ore Tag Team, select your wrestler, partner (ore manager for singels), no you get to select one of 5 SRs (NOAH, AJPW, NJPW, WJ and Z1 - this later can be extended by an MMA SR and an Legents SR, havent unlocked them yet so i don´t know what they are exactly like) - next you get to chose your difficult, in the beginning it has Easy, Normal and hard, by beating hard you get the Option to open S*Hard and by beating S*Hard (havent don that yet) you unlock master, no idea what you get wen you beat master SRs. - The harder the difficutly is the more Points you earn for Match qualety, you can spend thes Points in the games Shop, but you have to beat at least a normal SRs to have stuff that can be bought in the shop.

Easy has 3 Matches, difficutly rises from 1- 3, infinit continues

Normal has 7 Matches, difficuty rises from 3-5, 3 continues

Hard has 8 Matches, difficulty 5-7 , 2 continues

S*Hard has 10 Matches, dificulty 7-8, 1 Continue

Master, i havent unlocked yet

Beating the Road with Tag team ore singels wrestler dos not seem to make a differenc, also the wreslters seem a bit random from time to time, only the unlocks are fully bound to the SR you are playing.

I just SPiced up my game with Curry Man :pinch:

Guest Downloading_Man

I know this is a bit repetitive to those 'in the know', but I live in the UK...is there a chance in hell I will find this game in a shop near me? (No Internet buying, unless it's an English version).

Even though (SHOCK OF SHOCKS) I don't speak/read Japanese would this game be worth importing? Is it good enough to justify menu's etc. writen in japanese?

Also does this game have Dynamite Kid hidden anywhere, whether open or as an unlockable legend or something?

Guest Downloading_Man

Where do you guys get/see pictures of this game? The only ones I have seen are on play-asia.com. e.g. Michael Matzat (Thanks for the info) where did you see the picks of Brock and Tigermask. The only quality-looking websites I have found have been in Japanese making navigation through the site almost impossible.

I'm almost certain I'm going to get this game, and will order it off play-asia.com, after I have checked my local shops for it, although the £50 or so it works out as, is a lot of money (The most I have ever paid) for a game.

As I will require a startup disk (I doubt I'll get a chip until my PS2 is getting on a bit: I don't want to risk it breaking) what is the one to get? I was thinking of just getting an Action Replay Pro (Or similar item), but are there any good, dedicated startup disks which do the job quicker and better?

Where do you guys get/see pictures of this game? The only ones I have seen are on play-asia.com. e.g. Michael Matzat (Thanks for the info) where did you see the picks of Brock and Tigermask. The only quality-looking websites I have found have been in Japanese making navigation through the site almost impossible.