WWE-A New Begining

arwrestling

Well I enjoyed reading your diary, off the wall as it was. Though if you ask me, you kinda screwed up with Raw, I mean WWE would lose thousands, maybe millions of fans by screwing up that. The network would more likely dump you for doing what you did, because it was lying to their audience and it could also lead them to avoid other shows on the network.

I cna tell you the attacker, no problem. It was supposed to be Hulk Hogan, making his return as a heel, setting up the Hulk Hogan vs Austin Feud.

I was just reading the diary and man... Look how much of that stuff actually happened! Eric Bischoff went for the belt at Homecoming. Tish united with Ashley and took on Torrie & Victoria with Candice. Viscera & Val Venis are a Tag Team. There was more I just can't remember.

You say that like the real WWE have never bait-and-switched before :(

But when was the last time they did it for a HiaC? I'd certainly be pissed at them. You don't announce the biggest match the company offers and then change it to the lamest match the company can possibly put on.

• 1 year later...