My mate's band are supporting Fozzy!

BleedMe

The title basically says it all. It's at some place in Swansea, not sure where yet though, the orginal venue was cancelled. Anyway, i've already reserved my space on the bus there with the band, so hopefully this means i'll be able to meet Jericho :D ( I have'nt even heard Fozzy properly yet, i'm just there for the fact it's Jericho.)

Anyways, the band's name is S.K.W.A.D and two of the members are both sons of Phil Campbell of Motorhead. I wont post a MySpace and website links for you to listen to them etc. just yet because of the advertising rules, so i'll way till a mod to say it's ok. Oh, and apperently they are trying to get more dates with Fozzy around the UK and not just Wales, so Fozzy fans might be able to check them out some time. I'll quit bragging now :) .

I've already dragged my mates to see Fozzy twice :( They don't wanna go again, and I can't drive.

If anyone here is going from London to somewhere else for a fozzy gig, let me know. >_<

And yeah post whatever you want (Y)

Show starts at 7:30, if someone can figure out a way for me to get from the office in Rickmansworth at 5:00 to concorde in Brighton at 7:30, and back in time for work the next day. Without me driving. AND can assure me that someone I know will be there (MDK >_>) then I'm in :P

Show starts at 7:30, if someone can figure out a way for me to get from the office in Rickmansworth at 5:00 to concorde in Brighton at 7:30, and back in time for work the next day. Without me driving. AND can assure me that someone I know will be there (MDK >_>) then I'm in :P

Train takes about just over an hour, from....I can't remember what...one of the main London stations, possibly Paddington. MDK would come, I assume...and you should hopefully be out in time for the last train. Concorde 2 is easy enough to find, and I might come depending on when it is.