Battle?

Guest Jules

heres some rules :

wrestling: Steven Richards has recieved a push as of late and at the next ppv he will be squaring off against a WWE champion(Any champion is fine) for their title. Create a poster advertising the event. Size: 500 x 550

Other: With october coming up soon stores are wildy goign about and stocking new Halloween costumes. Your comapny(A leader in horror Costumes) are now trying to get some of their new big costumes into the stores , but the stores are being selective this year. design a mock poster showing off your company's new costume.

Size: 450 x 450

yeah I like big canvas's ;) if your used to designing on small canvases then with a bigger size it gets a little harder and vice versa. That's why I have a hard time making good sigs lol

good entry Jules can't wait to see what Mystik does

Kempay.

I like it. It looks like one of WWE's more recent minimalist posters.

Jules, you need to increase the contrast on the richards cut, and the money in the No Mercy logo doesn't make much sense seeing as how Jibble isn't in the main event.