Champions League Thread

AJ

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juve havent done that great in the CL for the talent they have , They basically own the domestic league but come unstuck in the CL .

2-3 years ago that statement would have reminded me of another team.

Eboue isnt as bad as Van Persie in anyway , Hes just naturally a utter prick .

Juve havent done that great in the CL for the talent they have , They basically own the domestic league but come unstuck in the CL .

Eboue is brilliant. He's sort of come from nowhere too. Never knew about him until a few weeks back, and I really do rate this guy. Incredible at going forward, looks like a brilliant player.

Poor again. Shame we didn't have Del Piero. Nedved was our best player for most of the game. He get's annoyed when the front line aren't doing their job properly. Too much was riding on the guy, it's not the first time it's happened to him either. So I don't think he let us down.

Zlatan has been piss poor lately compared to how great he looked last season. I'm still puzzled as to why we let go of people like Micolli, outstanding attacking players who we really need. Buffon was great when he needed to be. Overall, not too bad, but most of the attacking people just didn't perform. Trezerguet looked poor most of the time. I know he's a goal scorer, but it's obvious we need another player who can back these roles up. With Del Piero injured, there's really no one. That's why I don't get why we get rid of the likes of Micolli and Maresca, people we really do need.

Let down again in the quater finals. Just poor. The quality is there, but for next season we really have no choice but to make sure we're doing even better attacking football. It's not that we cant, it's just that we haven't performed at this stage for two years in a row now. The year we reached the final was perfect, that's the form that needs to be found.

Either way, Arsenal were deserving to go through, no doubt. Villarreal are good, but I personally cant see them stopping Arsenal. I wouldn't be surprised to see Barcelona/Arsenal in the final, which will be outstanding.

Guest muddatrucker

And you know him personally to know such a thing?

Juve really do have one of the best teams in the world but I really dont see what happens to them .