Champions League Thread

AJ

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. My Economics teacher is a Chelsea fan and he reacts in the same way, which is why I like taking the piss. Besides, Turbo - if Charlton ARE a piece of shit team, then how comes we were the first ones to leave Stamford Bridge with a point? And how did we knock you out of the Carling Cup if we're so shit?

I hope Arsenal go out, just because their gloating cunts who are so happy to see chelsea go out.

I'll be happy knowing we lasted a day longer in the Champions League......

and we didn't have to spend a shit load of money to do it......

I love how it always comes down to the money.

Because Arsenal spent £0 in the past 3 season, right?

Yeah, Chelsea may have spent loads, but many teams have spent money to win titles and cups, and most of the big teams still spend loads, just Chelsea relatively more than others.

And just because Fulham beat Liverpool at home doesn't make us better than them, Ze....

Turbo seems to be taking this really, really badly :P.

It's entertaining :shifty:

I was actually strangely calm when we went out. It was almost one of those "Oh well, shit happens" moments. I didn't get myself too bothered beforehand because deep down I knew that there was really little chance of us going through.

I just think Ze is a twat :P

If Charlton aren't so shit, why are they mid-table?

Decent teams get beaten by shit teams all the time. Like when 'Boro beat Chelsea a few weeks back. Beating a decent team doesn't automatically mean that you're a good team. More just had a good performance.

Turbo seems to be taking this really, really badly :P.

It's entertaining :shifty:

I was actually strangely calm when we went out. It was almost one of those "Oh well, shit happens" moments. I didn't get myself too bothered beforehand because deep down I knew that there was really little chance of us going through.

I just think Ze is a twat :P

If Charlton aren't so shit, why are they mid-table?

Decent teams get beaten by shit teams all the time. Like when 'Boro beat Chelsea a few weeks back. Beating a decent team doesn't automatically mean that you're a good team. More just had a good performance.