Champions League Thread

AJ

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta' love it when an English side has less English players than the Spanish side.

NICE ONE ARSENAL!

And yet we were much better than them in the first half....And if it weren't for our injury crisis then Cole and Campbell would have been out there..

And yeah......it was David Pleat

OMG YES BUT WE R DA BEST

Who the fuck said you weren't? I didn't mention the football. Cole and Campbell aren't out there, so that point can be ignored, k.

Quite suprised that Arsenal and Benfica won tonight. But I guess it continues the suprises of this years Champions League what with Rangers getting to this stage and Man Utd being knocked out at the group stages.

Fucking Liverpool, a performance that really reminded me of the Houllier days at Anfield. Controlled the game, didn't really let them have a sniff (aside from a few free kicks and a dodgy lob) and then concede a stupid goal in the last 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure we'll quite easily beat them in a fortnight, but we always do it the hard way.

While the Madrid/Arsenal game wasn't as good as it could have been, I think Arsenal were super tonight. Sure, Madrid weren't at their best and some players were shit, but Arsenal were awesome tonight. Hard working and Henry delivered when it most mattered. Easily the best Arsenal performance I remember in the CL IMO.

we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year. we will not get fucked like we did by lyon last year.

they say good faith helps! Werder has not been up to standards sinc the winter break and Klose just returns tonight after a dislocating his shoulder in a national cup game weeks ago.... still i got my ticket, i have faith in my team, but Juve is fucking strong - we did ok against barca but lost, but than again that was in the first half of this season so tonight we might suck and win. that would rull (site note, rulling and winning would be acepted aswell)

What a scrappy game this has been (Barca Chelsea). I don't think either team deserves the win but Chelsea have been brave with 10 men.

Juve are losing 1-0, what the fuck are they playing at. I have 20 bullsh!t chips on them to win.

I love Man Utd fans from my school, they're fucking awesome. When Liverpool got to the final, we HAD to support them because they were English. Yet they all want Chelsea and Arsenal to lose in the Champions League. Hilairious.

EDIT: Bremen! Bremen! Bet you thought you had the chips there AJ - guess not :P

Edited by IAceI