Guild Wars

Cactus Drags

I have Guild Wars. A friend gave it to me along with his account for bugger all cause he got WoW.

Only just started with it but I don't play it much. It's not exactly made for Dialup

Buy it me.

Please.

I'm begging you.

Please :(

You'd never be on, you'd be too buy smooching.

*Busy. That said I wouldn't be suprised if you were buying it. <_<

Edited by King Ellis

It's not a true MMORPG like World of Warcraft, but it's a similar concept. Just instead of you being able to meet and play with anyone online, there are certain social areas where you meet people, form parties, and then go out out to maps which you have your own private copy of. Designed to reduce lag and queing and the like.

And, of course, it's free to play. After you buy the games, there's no monthly fees or anything.

Which they point out on the box. Of course they don't pay for your subsequent internet fees which they also make clear. God I hate this dumb society where every little thing has to be explained in case of lawsuits.

It bored me after a couple of days, after a while it gets to me. Its just 'Find someone, talk to them, go somewhere else, fight something on the way/pick something up/talk to someone, go back, rince and repeat as necessary.

:@ GW keeps resetting my computer when I close it, which i think is a little presumptious and arrogant. It's like it's saying "Oh so you're done with me. Since all RPG players either play or sleep I presume you must be going to bed so i'll do you the liberty of turning off your computer." Cunt.

Isn't that most RPGs though?

Yeah, and that is why I don't really play RPG's. Until they make a realistic one set in London where you have to go to the pub, consume enough drink and then start your mystic quest to get to the kebab shop.