Lost - Season 2

CKN

I know Matzat is correct when he says that "Quarantine" is a warning not to go outside, moreso than not to go in. However, obviously you'd think a little differently if you saw it in that situation, of course they would be concerned by it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Matzat is correct when he says that "Quarantine" is a warning not to go outside, moreso than not to go in. However, obviously you'd think a little differently if you saw it in that situation, of course they would be concerned by it.

If it says Quarantine on the inside of the hatch wouldn't that mean the outside is what should be quarantined?

I knew it'd be Desmond. I also knew about Walt being spotted.

It'll take Sawyer et al around 5 or 6 episodes to make it back to "civilization", and it's pretty much common knowledge that they'll find the tail enders, and there's currently three tail enders that are known to be alive.

I'm looking forward to finding out who dies this series, as it's likely to be one of the women. We could have a good scenario unfold if Claire died, surrounding Charlie, heroin and Aaron. If Sun dies, then Jin's character will become a better one, clearly. As for Kate, she wont die, as they have a love triangle (soon to be square) to sort out. Shannon wont die yet, either.

And yes, the Quarantine warning is for the island, not the hatch, I thought that was obvious.

Sarah also didn't kill anyone, as she had part of the other driver's SUV inside her, however I do agree with the part about it being Boone's and Shannon's father.

I can't wait til we get Vincent's episode, where we see his flashbacks, that'll let us into a lot, I feel.

--

Probably should have mentioned this, but the guy you see showering at the beginning isn't Desmond. The man with the gun to Locke's head is, clearly. But not the man at the start.

Edited by Jay

Probably should have mentioned this, but the guy you see showering at the beginning isn't Desmond. The man with the gun to Locke's head is, clearly. But not the man at the start.

I don't even remember a shower scene. Anyways, is that the same guy who got up out of the bed, got on the chair, slid across the floor to the computer, took the needle and stuck it into his arm, and also got the gun? If so, why do you think it isn't Desmond? You think there are two people (or more) in the hatch? I don't see why it wouldn't be Desmond (that is, if the shower scene is also the scene I am talking about).

Yes sir, that's the scene.

Well, because, we saw the man shower, so he was all cleaned up, right? He also slammed on a clean uniform. When we see Desmond, he doesn't look at all clean. Not at all. There's bunk beds, both look to be inuse. There's a back gammon game on the table, and a ping pong table - though that looks like it had been set up for one player. But you get my point.

Desmond looked way too roughed up to have been the man we saw getting ready.

I doubt that much time had passed at all. At the most I'd say 1:30.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was Desmond, it'd only make sense. He just seemed too scruffy, however, he was wearing the same uniform at the end.

I still think he wasn't alone down there, maybe he is now, but he wasn't before. Maybe Ethan Rom was his partner? It's certainly a possibility.

If it says Quarantine on the inside of the hatch wouldn't that mean the outside is what should be quarantined?

I disagree, i am smart enough to answer a simple yes no question wen it comes to what is on wich side of a simple straight line, and common that one guy is a doctor that has been performing surgery for years and years.

I just hope this was a mistake by the writers (you could have made up several otehr reasons to make/force them to go away) and they don´t bring it up as a big revelation in one of the next episodes, becaus there are so manny other things that finaly need to start tieing up into something :-/

I disagree, i am smart enough to answer a simple yes no question wen it comes to what is on wich side of a simple straight line, and common that one guy is a doctor that has been performing surgery for years and years.

I just hope this was a mistake by the writers (you could have made up several otehr reasons to make/force them to go away) and they don´t bring it up as a big revelation in one of the next episodes, becaus there are so manny other things that finaly need to start tieing up into something :-/