Lost - Season 2

CKN

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 6 week wait? That sucks. That must mean someone is going to die when they come back. I bet it'll be Eko, though that would really suck.

They cannot kill off Eko. His character is just starting to get very good. If Ana Lucia was killed, that'd be the best thing to happen to Lost. She is certainly the worst thing to happen to Lost, that's for sure. She brings down the scenes she is in. I'd rather see a Jake-Kate-Sawyer triangle, not a Jake-Ana-Sawyer-Kate thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I got this message in my email today. It's from one of the many Lost websites. This one was set up to be Dr. Melvin Candle's personal website.

Many of you have jumped head first into solving the problem of 'The Monster'. Many of you have e-mailed me your thoughts and some of you are close to discovering its true nature.

All of us have met The Monster. It is clever and crafty and very, very cunning. It can appear at any time and in any form. As anyone who has seen The Monster knows, it is a master of disguise.

I think that Mr. Cluck's is still giving us clues as to the true nature of the monster. It is close to your heart and you wear it on your chest. It is part of you and something that only you have the power to destroy.

The only way to stop a white bear is to not think of a white bear.

Have a safe and happy holiday.. You are in my thoughts; keep me in yours.

Dr. Marvin Candle

Edited by Fitzy27

• 4 weeks later...

So the "monster" is revealed as black smoke? :mellow::huh::unsure:

This was weird even for this show. We've seen the black smoke moving around many times on the show, but I figured it would be some kind of shadow for something else. Just weird as it scans peoples minds it seems.

Edited by Fitzy

So the "monster" is revealed as black smoke? :mellow::huh::unsure:

This was weird even for this show. We've seen the black smoke moving around many times on the show, but I figured it would be some kind of shadow for something else. Just weird as it scans peoples minds it seems.