Arrested Development

Toe

I'm loving this show still! It's on 8 pm on FOX. Who's watching?

Oh, and Charlize Theron is guest starring.

Gob - "What is this I'm feeling?"

Micheal - "Could it be love?"

Gob - "No, Micheal, I know what an erection feels like."

Edited by desiredtoe

We're about five or so episodes into the second series over here and it's been brilliant.

Strangely enough, I didn't watch it when it first started but I was up late as hell one night and saw it was on and decided that I might as well. The episode was the last one in the first series and I thought it was funny as hell. I went and bought the series 1 DVD the next day and loved that as well.

Arrested Development > *

Arrested Development's become a "tape now, watch later" show for me ever since the move right into Corner Gas' time slot. The season premiere was absolutely fantastic, but I wasn't really impressed with this one. It felt like they were trying to go outside of the box a bit, but it seemed to deflate the humour a bit. Still decent, just not as good as the premiere.

Not 100% sure, but I think we're still in season one downunder. I'm loving it, though. Haven't missed an episode. Saw the first series on DVD for sale the other day for $50. Might pick it up tomorrow.

I love this show. I missed its first run over here, but caught some of the repeats on BBC4 by chance, and loved it. I've brought the DVD boxset, and have watched the first season 2/3 times over, there always something you miss. It's one of my favourite shows now.

The second season is airing now, the last new episode was the one where Gob is hired by the rival development company, and they have a softball game.

• 4 weeks later...