Blade: Trinity

GRIFT

The storyline for the third film finds Blade joining forces with two vampire hunters, part of a group called the Nightstalkers, as they tackle the powerful and ruthless villain Danica Talos. After harvesting the superior blood of the ancestor of all modern vampires, Talos has resurrected the man now known as "Drake" (notice the modernization of the Dracula name) from a century-long sleep in the hopes of finally getting world control for all vampires. Blade, along with the Nightstalkers must unleash a virus that will kill all vamps-- but only are given one chance to make it work.

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/0-9...inity/mtv_clip/

Apparently one of the the aforementiond Nightstalkers is to be played by Ryan Reynolds of Van Wilder fame.

I am looking forward to this movie but have my worries that it wont beable to top Blade 2.

The movie doesn't have Guillermo del Toro which takes away from the gothic aspect and I suspect that the film wont have as much of the vivid imagery I so enjoyed from Blade 2...

Discuss.

I'm looking forward to it, mostly because it will spawn off a new series of Nightstalkers movies (and Reynolds as Hannibal King = Gold)... which will probably be better than Blade, and also more enjoyable to work on, as many people have expressed annoyance with Wesley Snipes.

Guest bruins72

I've also read that Jessica Biel plays Whistler's daughter in this movie. She's supposed to be one of the Nightstalkers (teaming up with King and Blade). It's kind of strange that they're naming the vamp Drake in this movie. The Nightstalkers comic back in the early 90's featured Blade, Hannibal King, and a guy named Frank Drake. Drake was the one human of the group.

I'll watch it when it comes out, and I do hope it tops Blade 2, but that wouldn't be hard, the second film was ruined when he busted out a suplex on some guy. It just looked cheesey as hell to me.

Guest bruins72

I'll watch it when it comes out, and I do hope it tops Blade 2, but that wouldn't be hard, the second film was ruined when he busted out a suplex on some guy.  It just looked cheesey as hell to me.

Doesn't everyone use the suplex as part of their everyday fighting arsenal? ;)

Doesn't everyone use the suplex as part of their everyday fighting arsenal?  ;)

Yes, but Blade isn't your everyday guy. You'd expect him to, I dunno, do a Stunner or something. The least he could have done was Jackhammer him, whilst he was up there. Suplexes are so passé.

Guest bruins72

Yes, but Blade isn't your everyday guy.  You'd expect him to, I dunno, do a Stunner or something.  The least he could have done was Jackhammer him, whilst he was up there.  Suplexes are so passé.

Well Triple H is supposed to be in this movie. Maybe we'll see a Pedigree?

Well Triple H is supposed to be in this movie. Maybe we'll see a Pedigree?

Don't be silly

:P

we'll probably get the perk of seeing HHH die in a horrible fashion

Must...resist...urge...to flame....HHH!

NahHe'llProbablyNoSellHisDeathSequence!!!!

:blush:

This movie has the director of the original movie, which is highly superior to Blade 2.  Don't get me wrong, I like Guillermo del Toro, but Blade 2 wasn't his best work.

Actually all three movies have different directors. The first was directed by Stephan Norrington and written by David Goyer.

The second was again written by David Goyer (amongst a few other character writers) but directed by the brilliant Guillermo del Toro.

The final installment was again penned by David S. Goyer and his character writers, but this time Goyer opted to direct the movie himself.