Best New Show of the 05-06 Season?

Ananas

Well, I'm pretty the last episode Inked was last night. Not 100% sure, but it certainly seemed like a last epiode. Over the summer and into the fall it was my favourite, just really fun to watch. Plus, I love Quinn. I hope there is a second season, regardless if that was indeed the finale last night.

1. Inked

2. War at Home... I guess... Michael Rapaport is great, as is the son in the show, but the writing is poor at times. It has some very funny moments, but the flow is kinda bleh. Still, it's harmless fun and I enjoy it. It's about time Rapaport got a show of his own... Man, he was awesome on Boston Public.

3. Lastly, I'm not if it's on the list, but last night I caught an episode of Freddie Prinze Jr.'s new show and it was damn good. I can't remember what it's called, but has potential to be the next big live audience sitcom, IMO.

3. Lastly, I'm not if it's on the list, but last night I caught an episode of Freddie Prinze Jr.'s new show and it was damn good. I can't remember what it's called, but has potential to be the next big live audience sitcom, IMO.

Guest sahyder2k5

1. My Name Is Earl

2. Prison Break

3. How I Met Your Mother

Really weak new season IMO. I'd put Weeds at 4th, but those are probably the only really good shows this season.

1. Prison Break

2. Over There

3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I would have liked a top five or something so I could put in How I Met Your Mother and Starved.

I noticed you put down Starved in the cable section but not It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I voted for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia anyways since it is a new show.

1. Prison Break

2. Over There

I would have liked a top five or something so I could put in How I Met Your Mother and Starved.

I noticed you put down Starved in the cable section but not It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I voted for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia anyways since it is a new show.

1. Prison Break

2. Over There

Another of the "limbo" shows. It's added. Now updated to Fitzy. We now have a tie for 1st place between "Prison Break" and "My Name Is Earl".

As for the number of shows, I just thought that most people would have problems coming up with 5 shows they actually like from the new season. Hell, some people have had problems coming up with 3, it's been a mediocre season.

Whoa...You're gonna put up My Fair Brady and not Breaking Bonaduce? Breaking Bonaduce is better then My Fair Brady easily.

1. Breaking Bonaduce

2. The War At Home

3. Over There

I don't watch a lot of TV on TV... hooray for DVD. But I can say that Breaking Bonaduce is a television event that comes once in a lifetime. I hate reality TV, but that show is absolutely mind-blowing.

I am surprised about the Prison Break love though. In all fairness, I haven't seen the show, but isn't the premise a guy who intentionally gets thrown in jail to break out of jail with someone else? Sounds lame, but then again my all-time favorite show is about a sixteen year old blonde cheerleader who fights vampires.

I don't watch a lot of TV on TV... hooray for DVD. But I can say that Breaking Bonaduce is a television event that comes once in a lifetime. I hate reality TV, but that show is absolutely mind-blowing.

I am surprised about the Prison Break love though. In all fairness, I haven't seen the show, but isn't the premise a guy who intentionally gets thrown in jail to break out of jail with someone else? Sounds lame, but then again my all-time favorite show is about a sixteen year old blonde cheerleader who fights vampires.