Best of 7 Graphic Series

Sorry for the long wait. My first time trying one of these, and while I got into it a bit, for some reason I just didn't feel creative enough. Haven't done a great deal of work on here in all honesty, I didn't want to not do nothing though, so I did what I could.

I think this is okay :ohwell:

Day Of The Dead

Edit: Just noticed too, I spelt LABORATORY wrong.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaos Theory

Match 2 Rules

You've been chosen to design a poster for "The Forgotten War", otherwise Known as the Korean war. You graphic must include the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines. And maybe a battle scene if you can fit it in. The best poster will be chosen and made for a local KWVA chapter.

(Taken stragiht from the other battle. As it seems that one is never going to happen.

Match 2 Rules

You've been chosen to design a poster for "The Forgotten War", otherwise Known as the Korean war. You graphic must include the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines. And maybe a battle scene if you can fit it in. The best poster will be chosen and made for a local KWVA chapter.

(Taken stragiht from the other battle. As it seems that one is never going to happen.

There ya go.

Same here, I had that same set of rules, actually, a long while back...and while I'd love to improve on that graphic, I'd much rather do something I've not before--which is why Doc's rules appealed to me so much. That was something I had to do completely from scratch, because it couldn't be a game already made.

Rules: You work for an advertising agency and recently our office has had an increase of models , pop stars and etc . coming in wanting you and your staff to work on magazine ads , television ads and etc for them. So it's up to you which model or pop star you pick. and design a magazine cover featuring that person.

- can be a fictional or real magazine. Must have the model or pop star on the cover along with his/her name. be realistic as possible.

Sounds good to me, soon as I get back power at my house I'll get straight to work on it.

Also, CT: KoreanWarMoviePoster.jpg

Practically the same rules, except the one I did was for a movie poster.

Long while back now since I made that, I'll probably try and do it again eventually but...not yet :P

Edited by Norris Scott

Rules: You work for an advertising agency and recently our office has had an increase of models , pop stars and etc . coming in wanting you and your staff to work on magazine ads , television ads and etc for them. So it's up to you which model or pop star you pick. and design a magazine cover featuring that person.

- can be a fictional or real magazine. Must have the model or pop star on the cover along with his/her name. be realistic as possible.

Daze.jpg

Based it off of magazines like Vogue, thought it came out pretty well :) Model's name is Rachel Bilson

G'luck JP.

Edited by Norris Scott

Quick note, I've had computer problems lately, graphic up in the next few hours (Y)

Did you have more computer problems? It's been way more then the next few hours :huh:

Sorry, major shit PC. It seems to freeze everytime I get into something. It did this time round, luckily the keyboard still worked so I could save my current image and get back to it and finish it. Nothing too good, honestly found it hard, well the text and how to position it should I say, so yeah. Did what I could though, I think you've mauled me again here, but good luck either way Norris :)

grungegraphic2uu.jpg

Edit: Oh and I forgot to say, great work. Looks VERY professional and simple, works greatly it seems, good stuff (Y)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect