5GWS

Hi,

I just downloaded this game, it seems really good but the data is really out of date and i cant find any updates, i looked on the foum but it's as dead as a dodo.

Anybody kow of or have any updates for it?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mikeman21

Hey, Hey, the update was released and it is a little more up to date, I will be releasing an even better update for it within the next week or two also most bugs have been fixed.

I usually like to give the positives, but I'm going to have to Statler & Waldorf this one:

There were parts of it that weren't very good, it could've been a lot better, I didn't really like it, it was pretty terrible, it was BAD, it was AWFUL, get it away, hey booooooooooo.

-I can't search for workers or staff members that will work for me.

-Contracts are fucked up ($12000 for a year is 55% approved, but not enough to sign the contract; $15000 for a year is %-27 approved? They don't want a raise?)

-I can't see what sponsors I have already. I just took them all.

-Every time I open it pops up and tells me what resolution I'm in. Couldn't work out a .dat file that SAVES my information so I don't have to tell it every single time that I don't want it fucking with my screen resolution?

-And why is there nothing in the Start bar when the program's running? I like being able to quickly hit the Start bar to get between programs, and with 5GWS I have to minimize everything to get it back to the front, and apparently it won't sit in front of everything so I have to keep it that way.

Lots of potential, but it still sucks.

4/10 for effective usability (only because I remember the previous version that was a WALL OF BUTTONS)

9/10 as a potential grade if everything that's already "established" as a feature is improved upon.

How do you know they didn't give it a try? Just because they didn't write out a paragraph about it doesn't mean they didn't. I gave it a try way back when this topic was new, I thought it blew then, it still blows now.

How do I know, because our login data suggests otherwise

Anyway I dont care, its just one game out of the 3 we currently are developing. Just wait for wrestling Career; Road To Glory, although you guys probs won't, being Ryland kiss asses and all that

I await my suspension/ban with interest :)

bwahahaha, you're so pathetic. You do realise that most of this board don't touch Adam Ryland games anymore?

And to think we'd ban you for that...bwahahahaa. You're a fucking sadcase. Get over yourself.

Guest strife03

How do I know, because our login data suggests otherwise

Anyway I dont care, its just one game out of the 3 we currently are developing. Just wait for wrestling Career; Road To Glory, although you guys probs won't, being Ryland kiss asses and all that

I await my suspension/ban with interest :)

• 1 year later...