Ring of Desire

Matt

OOC: Before I start I'd like to remind everyone this is my first diary, so expect me to suck. I think my style of writing the shows is going to be rather different to what you currently get here. Basically I'll write out a semi detailed script (well it'll look kinda like a script and at the same time kinda like a fan report) of the show and then in quotes I'll put a brief overview of the show with quick results and the bare basics of what is going on. OK that's my rant over, now onto the actual diary, :). Feel free to leave feedback at any point ;)

BACKSTORY

Monday 1st January 2001:

A Series of Unexplainable Events

Some INDY talent has strangely been taken by an unknown source, JCW earlier today attempted to sign new, up and comer, AJ Styles but he had to apologise and say that he was already part of a new federation. But he was not the only one, WCW today offered Rico Constantino a lucrative contract, but he rejected it, claiming he had already signed a deal with another federation he deemed as better.

Also several lower card WWF workers have refused to work at up coming shows claiming they too have signed a deal with a new promotion, but oddly enough there is no advertising for a new promotion other than a brief clip during the New Year's Eve edition of WWF Heat where there was a brief advertisement to purchase the "New Era" show on PPV this Friday evening. No-one is quite sure what this is, as there has been no confirmation whatsoever, it initially looked like a movie, but then a wrestling ring appeared.

Make of these stories what you will but with the sudden surge of staff and talent clearances, this is leading to one thing, a new promotion is being brewed up, and they're set to take on the world. With teams like America's Most Wanted, Minnesota Stretching Crew, Hot Commodity, Well Dunn and Excellence Inc. signed to a mystery promotion, if you ask me, this is what pro wrestling needs.

Tuesday January 2nd 2001:

Extreme Championship Wrestling

ECW today are pleased to announce new sponsorship contracts with Budweiser, Lugz Boots, 1Wrestling.com and 1-800-Collect. All parties hope to have a successful business relationship.

In a bid to keep ECW successfully ticking over behind the scenes, ECW have signed staff members Afa The Wild Samoan, Michael Dorn, Harvey Wippleman, Del Wilkes, Helen Cuthill, James Kirk, Thea Disalvo, Alex Crichoton, Damian Carvill, Daniel Watson, Mr Dan DaLay, Stewart Head, Jon Ian and Todd Keneley. ECW hope to have a successful working relationship with all involved.

However, today as part of cost-cutting measures on the active roster, ECW have released Sal E. Graziano, Spanish Angel and Elektra. Extreme Championship Wrestling would like to take this moment to wish them the best of luck in whatever they choose to do in future months and years.

World Championship Wrestling

Earlier today WCW was proud to announce their new sponsorship deals with Wendy's, Nintendo, Viacom Inc. and the Observer. All parties are hoping the good relations continue to grow as the deals develop.

WCW is also proud to announce the hiring of several staff members. WCW would like to welcome aboard the following backstage staff: Kevin Eldon, Tony Cottee, Robert Romano, Beverly Crusher and Tommy Carlucci.

Regrettably, however, WCW have fired numerous staff members as well today, it saddens WCW incredibly to offer the best of luck to Paul Orndorff, Billy Silverman, Mickey Jay, Scott Dickenson and Gene Okerlund.

WCW today have been left with no choice but to terminate the contracts of the following workers: The Barbarian, Al Greene, Villano IV and Villano V. WCW thanks all men for their participation and services over the recent months or however long their contracts may have been, but WCW simply would feel they were preventing the men from achieving what they could.

Several more superstars from WCW have been released due to lack of angles and storylines for them. WCW wish the best of luck to Mike Sanders, Sean O'Haire, Chuck Palumbo, Mark Jindrak, Elix Skipper, Reno and Alan Funk.

World Wrestling Federation

The World Wrestling Federation is glad to announce it has signed lucrative contracts with the following sponsors: Aunt Jenima, Radio Shack, PWSE and THQ. The WWF is grateful for the backing of these sponsors and looks forward to working with them.

Several unemployed staff members have become unemployed today when WWF underwent a backstage overhaul, the following people are wished well in their WWF careers: Killer Kowalski, KK LaFlame and Duke LaRue.

On a more negative note, WWF had a large amount of redundancies today when the following staff members were fired: Brian Hebner, Jack Doan, Kevin kelly, Jonathon Coachman, Howard Finkel, Tony Chimel, Lillian Garcia, Steve Lobardi, Harvey Wippleman, Dave Hebner, Sgt. Slaughter, Michael Hayes, Jack Lanza, Katy-Jayne Myers, Bruce Pritchard, Benton Fraser and Chris Brannan. WWF would like to take this time to wish them luck and confirm that all involved departed on good terms with WWF.

Today WWF Wrestling regrettable informed certain wrestlers they were going to be released either due to them signing for the new mysterious promotion or simply because there was no place in the Federation for their services. WWF would like to wish the following people good luck in their future endeavours: Damien, Nick Dinsmore, Synn, Payne, Jack Dupp, Dave Batista, Bo Dupp, Ron Waterman, Doc Dean and Mr. Black.

Juggalo Championshit Wrestling

JCW have signed the following staff members: Manny Fernandez, Sgt. Slaughter, Bob Ryder, Chris Bell, Ian Snodin, Andrew Kovoffit, Kelley Deal, Cecilia Ann, Scott Dickenson, Mickie Jay, Dan Wilson, Jeff Gorman and Eric Shaffer

JCW have signed the following people to open contracts: American Dragon, Ken Shamrock, Jerry Lynn, Christopher Daniels, Sabu, Ultimo Dragon, Vader, Scorpio, Ricky Steamboat, Raven and Shawn Stasiak

In The Monday Night Wars from last night:

WCW got a 5.69 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 5013 people.

They made $200520 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 6.84 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 7501 people.

They made $300040 from ticket sales.

WWF gained approximately 1.15 million more members with their "WWF Raw" programming than their rivals, WCW, did with their "WCW Nitro" broadcast.

The Other News

Despite WWF's efforts they did not manage to remove all workers from the mystery promotion as there are 2 more people currently multitasking, these superstars are literally working their asses off just to keep their identity safe from WWF eyes, yet still be able to meet with officials from the new mystery fed, whoever the officials are.

WWF and WCW are not officially at war yet, but their PI is exactly 40 difference, so the battle is really heating up, and some are beginning to wonder whether both WCW and WWF can keep themselves to themselves for much longer.

Despite what WWF are reporting, which was that all fired staff members left on good terms, Dave Meltzer and PW Insider is saying Jonathon Coachman attacked Vince McMahon in his redundancy meeting, leaving the WWF Chairman with a bloodied lip and a black eye. These rumours seem to be likely as "The Coach" was detained by police in the afternoon and Vince McMahon was admitted into St James' hospital in Stanford, Connecticut.

Wednesday 3rd July 2001:

WCW hired two more staff members today in the form of Dominic DeNucci and Dave Watson.

Ted Turner personally announced today that he has had to terminate the contracts of some well liked superstars. He said it deeply saddened him to make redundancies to the following WCW superstars: Silver King, Tygress, Kid Romeo, Buzzkill, Wolfie D, Rick Fuller, Leia Meow, Mignight, Jerry Flynn, Rhonda Singh and Asya. WCW wish them luck in future endeavours.

Juggalo Championshit Wrestling

Today JCW was pleased to wlcome some new additions to their working roster. JCW look forward to working with: Road Warrior Hawk, Dustin Rhodes, Harry Smith, Steve Corino, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Jody Fleisch, Jacke Roberts, Lance Storm, Steven Regal and Super Crazy.

Today, WWF regrettably had to terminate the contracts of 3 WWF superstars, we wish the best of luck Scott Vick, Kimo and O.G Ekmo.

Also in order to finally get rid of the final two "traitors" that were leaving WWF for the new mystery federation, WWF have had to release all of their open contracted wrestlers. Due to these circumstances the following superstars have had their contracts terminated, Fabulous Moolah, The Damaja, Doug Basham, Jason Lee, Chad Collyer, Rob Conway, Russ McCullough and Derrick King.

Thursday 4th January 2001:

WCW have one again had to make several termination's from their active roster. WCW wish the best of luck to Fit Finlay, Evan Karagias, Paisley, Iaukea, Brian Knobbs, The Maestro, Tony Marinera, Big T, El Dandy, Meng and Horace Hogan. The Championship committee wish all departed good luck in future endeavours.

WWF today had to announce the departure of certain wrestlers who have had their contract terminated. WWF wish the best of luck to Blue Meanie, K-Krush, Joe E. Legend, Tiger Ali Singh, Bull Buchanan and Steve Bradley.

WWF have released the last of their non-written workers, Mae Young was today released after WWF found there to be no remaining storylines for her to fulfil. WWF wish Mae Young good luck in whatever she decides to do in the future.

The Other News

The Mystery fed has apparently secured some big names from the world of wrestling, and some young and new talent all of who are trying to break it onto, or back into, the scene of the big leagues.

The PPV is tomorrow and Dave Meltzer is plugging it like mad on PW Insider, rumour has it that he could have an influential position in the company. Meltzer is advertising an I Quit match as the main event.

Friday 5th July 2001:

Today, WCW had to announce yet more roster cuts, this time removing some of the more high profile names. Sadly WCW have terminated the contracts of Kaz Hayashi, Daffney, David Flair, Gerald, Patrick, Tank Abbott, Jamie Dundee, Madusa, Mike Rotunda, Kevin Sullivan and Miss Elizabeth.

The Thursday Night Wars from last night:

WCW got a 5.04 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 5006 people.

They made $200240 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.81 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 7517 people.

They made $300680 from ticket sales.

WWF scored approximately 0.77 million viewers more with their "WWF Smackdown" show than WCW did with their "Thunder" TV broadcast.

The Other News:

The mystery federation debuts tonight, not much is known, but just by the "New Era" PPV, available on all good PPV providers. Check out Meltzer's article this week on PW Insider to hear more about the federation, but in all honesty, it doesn't explain much, and all it announces is an "I Quit" Match for the main event.

Edited by - Matt -

IPB Image

The Arena is flooded with banners like the one above, a familiar face is a ring announcer, yeah that's right, Jeremy Borash is in the ring, maybe one day he will actually break into a big promotion. Who knows? Maybe even Don West might get an announcers job on National TV, yeah I'll admit it, that'll happen when hell freezes over, either way JB is here tonight in the seemingly named, Ring of Desire federation, he is on the microphone awaiting the crowd to calm down. The TV cameras are rolling for the preview show.

JB: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honour and pleasure to welcome you to the first, hopefully of many, Ring of Desire PPV programming broadcasts. Tonight you will see some of the greatest technical wrestling that's ever been seen, mix that in with some high flying excellence and a drop of all out brawl-style fighting, and you have Ring of Desire, live on January 5th 2005.

The crowd give off a huge cheer and then they become unsure as to what is going on when a heavy metal theme blasts over the PA System.

"Evolution is a mystery

Full of change that no one sees

Clock makes a fool of history...."

JB: It as at this time I would like to welcome our first official member of the roster, would you all please put your hands together for the 3rd generation Superstar... RANDY ORTON!

Randy Orton begins to make his way down to the ring as he poses for the fans, flexing his muscles. Orton slides into the ring and grabs a microphone from JB. JB exits the ring and takes a seat at ringside and Orton is about to shoot his ass off, welcoming the fans to the all new product.

Randy: Well, well, well. This is Ring of Desire. And it gives me pleasure to tell you that greatness has arrived. For those who don't know me I am a 3rd generation superstar, my dad was the infamous cowboy Bob Orton. And much like my dad, I take no crap from anyone. Not from JB, not from the backstage management, not even Hall of Famers are worthy to give me crap. I have evolved to the next level of human ability. Randy Orton is a supernatural being, with capabilities of destroying each and every guy out there in the back. And as we're about to go on air, I'll prove it. Anyone who wants to challenge me better come out before the broadcast starts, which by my reckoning is, NOW!

Randy clicks his fingers and to his amazement some music crashes of over the PA Sytem. The commentators, Dave Meltzer and Gary Michael Cappetta begin to talk and welcome the fans to RoD. Meanwhile some more unfamiliar music is playing and now there is a blonde-haired man making his way to the ring. JB then stands up and takes a few steps towards the ring.

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, making his way to the ring is "The Con-Man" Robert Conway.

JB sits down as Conway gets into the ring he and Orton stare each other down and the two get awfully close to each other as a referee gets to the ring and eventually calls for the bell.

Overall - 65%

Randy Orton vs Rob Conway:

Conway takes a hard headbutt from Randy Orton. Orton slams Rob Conway as he begins to really take advantage of this match. Running knee lift from Randy Orton which is then followed up by a flying shoulder tackle sending Conway to the mat. Rob ducks a clothesline attempt. Rude Awakening with authority on Randy Orton as he lifts him up in order to hit a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Conway walks into a leg trip, which caught him off guard. Massive backbreaker, Conway got planted right onto the knee of Randy Orton. Hook of the leg by for a two count. Orton picks up Rob. Massive lariat similar to what Bradshaw does, sends Conway to the mat in a heap. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Orton locks in a crossface manoeuvre as Conway attempts to battle out. Eventually he does so with an elbow shot to the face of Orton. Conway then begins to take advantage with stiff chops lighting up Orton's chest. Randy Orton avoids a Rob Conway falling splash as he rolled out of the way at the last second. Big backdrop on Conway, executed well but Conway staggers to his feet afterwards. Conway scores with a forearm, and then a jawbreaker sending Orton down into the corner. Conway lifts up Orton from the corner and goes to Irish whip him. But it all goes wrong as Orton collides with the referee, knocking both men out. Conway tries to wake up the referee, vigorously shaking him. Wait, orton is stirring and Rob hasn't noticed! Not only that but Orton has pulled something out of his tights. Rob Conway walks over unexpectedly... and gets floored by a punch with brass knuckles. Orton scrambles the knuckles back into his tights and lies on the floor as the referee begins to come to his senses. Orton slowly crawls towards Conway. The referee begins to count 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles and Orton's music begins to play. Rob Conway offers a handshake to Orton, despite knowing, or at least presuming, that Orton had cheated... and Randy accepts it. Oh have a life will you, this is Randy Orton. Irish whip by Orton and bang, RKO! RKO by Orton here in Ring of Desire. Rob Conway has been floored after the match.

JB: The winner of this match, Randy Orton

Overall - 55%

Crowd - 24%

Match - 87%

Then Harley Race's music hits. And he comes out from the back as he takes the microphone from a camera crew guy. Orton is stood at the top of the ramp after celebrating, and Conway had already left. Harley's music is dying away as Race is stood in the ring. The crowd are electric at seeing the Hall of Famer.

Race: I heard what you were saying earlier about how Hall of Famers couldn't talk crap to you, well I'm about to do it. Orton, this is Ring of Desire, not Extreme Championship Wrestling. If you wanna walk about using brass knuckles you go and do it, but not here. This is R-O-D! And we don't accept cheating. And you may be wondering who the hell am I to be saying this? Well I got one simple answer for you, I'm your commissioner, what I say goes, and I'm a man of the people, so RoD, what do you say to this? Up next, Harley Race as the special guest referee in a Tag team match for the belts, does that sound good?

The crowd cheer as Harley rips off his suit and throws it to JB, he is now wearing hsi balck trousers but a referee's top as JB gets prepared to announce the next match.

Overall - 69%

"The next big thing" hits the PA Sytem and out step a huge monster of a blonde haired man and a dark skinned, well built athlete. The smarks recognise the two as Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin as they make their way to the ring and begin to climb on the turnbuckles, playing for the fans in a way.

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the next match is a tag team match for the RoD Tag team Championships. Currently in the ring, they are Shelton Benjamin and Brock Lesnar, better known as the Minnesota Stretching Crew.

Then America's Most Wanted's music hits the PA and a large section of the crowd have heard about these. James Storm and Chris Harris step out showing off for the fans and eventually they get to the ring and stare down with the MSC.

JB: And their opponents, Chris Harris and James Storm, they are America's Most Wanted

Minnesota Stretching Crew vs America's Most Wanted (For The ROD Tag Team Titles):

The bell rings and it all starts off with a big clothesline on Wildcat by Big Brock Lesnar who then hits a stalling suplex on Wildcat, shortly followed by a two count on the pin. Lesnar tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Minnesota Stretching Crew whip Wildcat into the ropes and hit a double clothesline, causing pain and discomfort to Chris Harris. Hard impact Russian legsweep by Shelton Benjamin as he hooks the leg for a two count. Double arm suplex by Shelton Benjamin, Wildcat took that one hard but manages to get to his feet and duck a forearm from Shelton. Wildcat back body drops Shelton Benjamin out of an initial piledriver attempt, that move really showed off the power of the Wildcat. Chris Harris scores with a standing spinebuster to Benjamin. Tag between Chris Harris and James Storm which wasn't seen by Benjamin who is about to hit a snap suplex on the Wildcat. That's when Storm runs in and shoulder tackles Shelton. As he bounces back from the ropes there is a Bodyslam by Storm. James keeps on the offensive with a Flying reverse elbow by James Storm. Shelton then proceeds to reverse a James Storm hammerlock, which had been applied for around 15 seconds. Shelton tags out to Brock Lesnar. Brainbuster suplex by Brock Lesnar, who apparently is in the mood to kick some ass. Tiger Driver that nearly crushes the spine of Storm. A pin, but Storm is out just before the three count, Brock decides to pick up Storm, realising he isn't going to be able to cause any damage whilst he's not on his feet. Lesnar drives a forearm into the chest of Storm, but then Brock misses a clothesline James Storm capitalises when he hits a bulldog. Lesnar however begins to fight back and he hits an atomic drop followed by a successful clothesline. Brock Lesnar climbs to the top rope, ready to leap at Storm. Shelton Benjamin bounces off the ropes for an elbow drop without seeing his partner on the top rope. The ropes vibrate and Lesnar falls by accident. Chris Harris takes out Shelton Benjamin as James Storm moves in for the kill. Eight Second Ride! Harley race makes the count. 1....2....3. AMW win it, but Minnesota Stretching Crew look like they aren't done... Harley tries to stop Brock attacking AMW but he gets shoved to the floor. And the MSC attack America's Most Wanted! Race backs up the ramp and calls for security, but they don't arrive quick enough. After an exchange of blows, Brock Lesnar hits the F5 to James Storm and Chris Harris gets a fisherman's Suplex. The MSC stare at their opponents as "The Next Big Thing Plays".

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this Match, Cowboy James Storm and Chris Harris, America's Most Wanted.

Overall - 69%

Crowd - 46%

Match - 93%

CM Punk is backstage. Dressed in his regular in-ring attire, he looks rather serious as the cameras zoom in on him.

CM Punk: I come here, to Ring of Desire, and I saw the opening match. Randy Orton vs. Robert Conway, immediately I'm pumped. I was looking forward to coming out here and telling you guys what a great roster RoD had and how much CM Punk was looking forward to being part of it. Which I still am, with one teeny exception. As I was getting my stuff together in my locker room, I saw a man. At first I had to blink. But it was true. He was really there. Why Harley, why? Why did you sign Paul London? He's an arrogant, good for nothing, useless son of a gun. Harley I want some answers, within the next ten seconds, otherwise I'm leaving right now. I'm walking out of here, and you won't see me for the rest of the week. Like I say Harley, great company you got going here, but if you think me and London are going to be getting on, you got another thing coming. Race, I'm a clean cut guy. I'm the straight edge, no drugs, no alcohol, and all that. But I will get violent, especially if it is scum like London that are in my way. Just be aware of that.

CM Punk pauses for a second as if he was waiting for Harley to appear, and then he decides to shove it as he pushes the cameras away after making the Straight Edge sign.

Overall - 46%

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Elix Skipper:

Spinning heel kick by the Phenomenal one to the fallen angel Christopher Daniels. Elix Skipper gets involved as he strikes AJ Styles. Christopher Daniels hits a knee to the gut out of nowhere on Elix Skipper. Daniels then attempts to hit a powerbomb as he lifts Elix into the air. Styles is having none of it as he places his head between Christopher Daniels legs and lifts up both men. AJ has an Electric chair on Daniels who has a powerbomb in place for Elix. Its a huge tower of people. AJ hits the Electric Chair drop on Daniels, which sends Elix falling back-first for the best part of 15 feet. Both Elix and Daniels are flat out, and AJ has had a lot taken out of him too. AJ slowly crawls over to Daniels there's a two count on the pin. Elix meanwhile is edging to his feet as he grabs his back. He picks up Daniels as AJ lies on the floor, taking a breather. Elix hits a running DDT by running up the turnbuckle paddings before falling down, taking Daniels with him. That looked brutal, and Christopher Daniels could have the brain damage to prove it. Elix quickly rushes and covers Daniels. Three count, it's over. Elix Skipper pins Daniels, The Fallen Angel is out of here. AJ gets to his feet and attempts to hit Elix with a forearm shot, but Elix has none of it as he applies a Full Nelson. AJ screams in pain as he grabs the rope, the referee makes Elix break the hold as Styles bounces against the ropes, but Elix sees it coming. Skipper hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Cover for a two count. Elix Skipper becomes frustrated as he slams his fists against the mat, he goes up top and misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Slingshot by Styles, crushing the chest of Skipper against the turnbuckle pads. Elix Skipper can barely stand. Styles Clash! 1....2....3. Styles smiles as he clutches his neck, obviously still feeling the effects from earlier Electric Chair manoeuvre.

JB: The winner of this match, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles.

Overall - 61%

Crowd - 38%

Match - 84%

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and will be for the Vacant Ring of Desire Innovation championship. Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Brooklyn, New York, he is Low Ki!

The crowd are ecstatic to see Low Ki here as during his WWF tenure he lost almost every single one of his matches. The fans loved his work, but Vince didn't, he was released and now his entrance music is being played here at Ring of Desire. Low Ki steps out to a huge ovation and he utters the words "shut the f*** up" as he makes his way to the ring. He gets in the ring and JB announces his opponent.

JB: And his Opponent, hailing from Japan, this is Ultimo Dragon.

The Crowd roar as they see one of their most favourite wrestlers inside RoD. Ultimo gives a few fans some high 5s as he points towards Low Ki. Ultimo gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle. He stands down as the music fades and the referee rings the bell.

Low Ki vs Ultimo Dragon (For The RoD Innovation Title):

Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Low Ki prominently followed by a spinning bulldog in the corner, Low Ki is down and looking bad in theearly stages. Quick Cover for a two count but it was never going to get the win. Waistlock is then applied by Ultimo Dragon, Low Ki reverses it and locks in one of his own. Low Ki has enough of the submission hold and decides to strike Ultimo with his viscous kicks. Flying back elbow from Low Ki which knocks down the Japanese Highlight reel. Hook of the leg for a two count but that isn't going to win Low Ki the match. Low Ki goes back on the offence as he connects with a Shining Wizard on Ultimo, Low Ki really laid that one in. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999, but not a 3 so the match continues.. Hard back suplex on Ultimo, Low Ki then lives it up to the fans, telling them he's the greatest wrestler alive. But he wasted too much time as Ultimo counters his backdrop attempt with a swift kick to the face. Ultimo crushes the dazed Low Ki with a running bulldog, followed by a Cover for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Ultimo Dragon, and Low Ki begins to feel some of his own medicine. Ultimo then hits a dropkick on Low Ki, sending the martial artist into the turnbuckles. Ultimo hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building, followed by multiple more chops similar to Chris Benoit's. Ultimo tries to hit a Hurricanrana but Low Ki simply pushes off the Lightweight and sends him flying half way across the ring. Hard back suplex on Ultimo as the Dragon stumbles to his feet. Top Rope DDT now by Low Ki and that looked brutal. Low Ki goes to being working on Low Ki but is met by a boot to the face, Ultimo is coming back into this match. Ultimo Dragon slams Low Ki, who rolls onto his stomach. Low Ki just grabbed something from the turnbuckle, or at least he seemed to. Ultimo Dragon picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Low Ki up... but then falls backward, holding his eyes, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Low Ki is on top of Ultimo! 1....2....3! The replay is shown on the titantron and Looking at it, it appears that Low Ki had taken some white powder and he threw it in the face of Ultimo in mid-powerbomb. What a cheap shot, but a win is a win for Low Ki. He slides out of the ring to the floor, goes to the announcer table and grabs his belt, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win and the title, but evidently isn't going to hang around for Ultimo come to his senses and get some payback.

JB: The Winner of this match and the new, Ring of Desire Innovation champion, Low Ki.

Overall - 80%

Crowd - 61%

Match - 100%

Harley Race makes his to the ring once again, this is the third segment he's been in tonight. He grabs a microphone and his music dies down.

Race: About 15 minutes ago, Harley Race was back their sat in his office, not doing all too much, just watching Low Ki vs. Ultimo Dragon, and yes I have heard there was a somewhat controversial ending, I'll be checking out the replays later, before I make a decision. But that isn't why I'm out here. The reason I'm out here was because during that match, someone knocked at my door. But it was somebody. It was 2 people, so right now, I'd like to welcome two people you all love very much. The newest members to the Ring of Desire locker room, get out here.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh What A Rush"

The Crowd go insane to say the least, everyone is on their feet, marking out for the greatest tag team in professional wrestling. And there they are, out through the curtains. Hawk And Animal, The Road Warriors. Legion of Doom have arrived in Ring of Desire and they're making their way down to the ring. The fans are delighted to see them with their face paint, Mohicans and shoulder pads. They get to the ring and start to beat their chests, showing that they too love the fans.

Overall - 83%

The LOD go into the crowd as Jeremey Borash announces the next match, which Dave Meltzer has been going on about all week. This is the I Quit match, but the contestants are unknown.

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is your Main Event of the evening, and it will be a no disqualification, I Quit match. The rules of this match are simple, you must beat your opponent so badly that they do not wish to continue. Introducing first, weighing in at 217 pounds, he was born in San Francisco, California, this is Donovan Morgan.

This is another man who had appeared in the WWF for a short period of time during the last year or so, he was never really given the chance he needed, but it appears as if RoD are planning to give him that opportunity.

JB: And his opponent, from Hiroshima, Japan. He is a former WCW Light heavyweight Champion. Ladies and gentlemen, this is none other than Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

"Ikari No Jushin Liger"

The Fans go insane once again tonight as the theme they heard in WCW blasts over the PA System, everyone's mouth drops and the outrage can be heard from WCW offices. The crowd go mental as he steps out and makes his way to the ring. Several Internet forums crash with people marking out about Liger, no-one saw this coming, not even WCW! Liger gets to the ring and stares down Morgan. The crowd become quieter as there is a stare-down between the two competitors. The bell rings and Morgan is wasting no time going to work on Liger.

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Donovan Morgan - I Quit:

Kick from Donovan Morgan to the leg swiftly followed up by a dropkick on Jushin Thunder Liger. Hard impact Russian legsweep by Morgan to Liger. Jushin Thunder Liger pulls a kick to the gut out of nowhere when Donovan appeared to be taking advantage. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Donovan is down and certainly feeling the effects of that technical move by Liger. Donovan then powers out of a headlock applied by the Japanese hero. Lightning kick by Donovan on Liger sending the masked man into a confused daze. Springboard dropkick from Donovan Morgan onto the unfocused and unstable Liger. Liger blocks a kick from Donovan Morgan stopping his domination streak, and that was furthered when Liger hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw immediately after. Donovan bounces off the ropes in a daze and ducks a forearm from Jushin, but Liger's experience allowed him to stick an elbow out, which Morgan blindly walked into. Donovan backdrops Thunder Liger out of a piledriver attempt, quite an impressive reversal even for athletes of this ability. Stun Gun from Donovan Morgan, and it once again stunned the veteran from Japan! Liger counters a backdrop attempt when he flips over and lands on his feet which he followed up with a kick to the face. Jushin Thunder Liger climbs to the top rope... but Donovan gets back up, and climbs out onto the apron! Liger gets grabbed by Donovan and also gets slammed from the top rope all the way to the outside, through the announcer's table! Donovan climbs out and grabs a microphone from the announcer's desk. He approaches Liger with a microphone and asks Jushin Thunder Liger the dreaded question as he locks in a camal clutch... who has no choice but to quit, though it is quite amazing he can even make the decision. The impact of that last fall was too great for Jushin to survive.

Overall - 70%

Crowd - 59%

Match - 81%

JB: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of this match, Donovan Morgan

Donovan crawls into the ring and stares at Liger between the ropes, collapsing on his back and facing the night's sky as the show goes off air.

Quick Results

1. Rob Conway interrupts Randy Orton sparking off the opening match of RoD.

2. Harley Race then hits the ring and proclaims that he is the new commissioner. He also lays down the law that this is RoD and there will be no cheating and deceiving in matches. His final message is that he is going to be the special guest referee in the next match, for the Tag team Titles.

3. James Storm and Chris Harris (AMW) beat Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin (MSC). Minnesota Stretching Crew beat down AMW after match.

4. CM Punk is backstage and he rips into Paul London, who hasn't even debuted yet.

5. AJ Styles beats Elix Skipper and Christopher Daniels in a Triple Threat Elimination Match.

6. Low Ki defeated Ultimo Dragon and becomes the new RoD Innovation Champion by using some white powder.

7. Harley Race comes to the ring, he says he'll examine the Low Ki vs Ultimo match, but for now he has an announcement. He says a legendary tag team is debuting, following this Legion of Doom come down and live it up for the fans.

8. Donovan Morgan defeats Jushin Liger in an I Quit match when he throws Jushin threw an announcer table.

Overall Show Rating - 67%

Edited by - Matt -

Saturday 6th January 2001

World Championship Wrestling:

World Championship Wrestling is going under drastic changes these past few days and WCW have been forced into firing multiple active roster and backstage staff. Today WCW made further cuts and have terminated the contracts of: Mr. Biggs, Georgeous George, the Demon, Torrie Wilson, Steve Williams, Bam Bam Bigelow, Hugh Morrus, Stevie Ray, Brian Adams, Symphony and Mona. In a phrase used far too many times this week already, WCW would like to wish the best of luck to all.

Friday Night Wars from Last Night:

RoD Weekly was attended by 1384 people!

We made $13840 from ticket sales.

ECW got a 3.04 television rating for 'ECW on TNN'!

The event was attended by 808 people.

They made $24240 from ticket sales.

Sunday 7th January 2001

Ring of Desire:

Today in a press conference, Les Thatcher announced he was the man who thought of the brainchild known as Ring of Desire. He claims he likes a mixed style of wrestling, but he gives the complete power making decisions to Matt Whiteley, who has his full support. Matt was the one who booked Friday's show and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

RoD today took it upon themselves to sign 5 former WCW talents to contracts, Ring of Desire welcomes Bryan Clarke, Brian Adams, Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias and La Parka. RoD wishes all men a good future inside their corporation.

Again WCW have had to make roster cuts. Ted Turner wishes the best of luck to La Parka, Lash LeRoux, Blitzkrieg, Shannon Moore, The Wall and Bryan Clarke.

Saturday Night Wars from Last Night:

ECW got a 0.05 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 801 people.

They made $24030 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.16 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

TV networks are reporting that Hardcore TV was nowhere near as popular as WCW's Saturday Night programme. WCW had 1.1 million more viewers than ECW this week.

Monday 8th January 2001

World Wrestling Federation:

WWF got a 1.97 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 7515 people.

They made $300600 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 9th January 2001

Monday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 5.62 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 5002 people.

They made $200080 from ticket sales.

The event was attended by 7540 people.

They made $301600 from ticket sales.

TV ratings are showing that that WCW are drawing approximately 1.2 million less fans than WWF are currently drawing on Monday Night shows.

Friday 12th January 2001

Juggalo Championshit Wrestling:

JCW today recruited a further 3 workers on open contracts. JCW would like to welcome the following people to their organisation: Tony Marinera, Chris Candido and Tommy Dreamer.

Extreme Championship Wrestling:

ECW have signed 2 new workers to written deals today, ECW look forward to working with Johnny B. Badd and Dustin Rhodes who both signed lengthy deals with ECW,

In a contrast to recent WCW news, Ted Turner hired 3 new workers to written deals, presumably to fill the voids left by those departed. WCW gratefully welcome Steve Corino, Lance Storm and UFC Fighter Tito Ortiz.

Thursday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 5.06 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 5037 people.

They made $201480 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.83 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 7550 people.

They made $302000 from ticket sales.

Smackdown is currently drawing ¾ of a million more fans than WCW's Thunder programme is doing on Thursday night prime-time slots.

Edited by - Matt -

OOC: Sorry about the change of style after just one show, I just much prefer this way. Thanks for understanding guys. (Y)

Air Paris vs. Matt Stryker

Very compelling match between these two, and a great way to open the show. Back and forth action with both men have chances to put the other away, Stryker eventually was the victor when he hit the Stryker Driver on Air Paris for a swift 3 count. Stryker proceeds to celebrate his win by posing on the turnbuckles. His partner Chad Collyer even comes down to ringside and the two celebrate. The cameras focus on the two who are hugging, and Stryker shouts "Watch out AMW, we're coming".

JB: The Winner of this Match, Matt Stryker.

Overall - 60%

Crowd - 24%

Match - 97%

"The Straight Edge" CM Punk is backstage near the locker room are, he is leaning on some kind of metal box that seems to have been placed in the middle of the room, if you can call it that, for no apparent reason. Punk puts one hand on his face and sighs.

CM Punk: Look, I'm sorry Harley, I know I'm straight edge and all, but that isn't going to stop me kicking London's ass. All week you've had Harley, all week. Not once, not once. Did you contact me about London. I even phoned you numerous times, you didn't answer. I respect you Race, I respect these fans too, and I don't want to have to displease them. I don't want them to see me doing something like kicking a guys ass outside of the ring. But clearly as I'm not booked for this week, and from what I've heard from some of the backstage guys, I am to have no involvement next week either. It seems you have left me no choice but to show you what I can do. And the first time I see that slimy good for nothing drugged up punk, Paul London, you will see what CM Punk, and the straight edge, is all about.

CM Punk breathes heavily as he makes the Straight Edge sign. Punk walks off as the cameras turn and show a few guys walking around backstage. The camera then fades to black as it shoots to the in-ring action.

Overall - 51%

Island Boys vs. Minnesota Stretching Crew vs. America's Most Wanted -ROD Tag Team Titles:

The Island Boys' debut doesn't go quite as well as planned when Brock Lesnar hits the F5 to Kimo to eliminate the Samoans after a mere 6 minutes in the ring. However it wasn't all bad for Kimo and O.G Ekmo, as they did manage to score some huge offence including when they dominated the match for a good 2 or 3 minutes at the beginning. And they almost scored a victory over the champions when O.G Ekmo managed to hit a moonsault, as unbelievable as it may sound for a person of such a weight. The Minnesota Stretching Crew, however, could not defeat the current champions as "Wildcat" Chris Harris managed to hit a Catatonic whilst Storm and Lesnar were elsewhere, allowing him to get the pinfall victory over Shelton Benjamin. At only 9 minutes making this the shortest match on the card, but perhaps one of the most exciting and especially after that moonsault, the fans will want to see mroe of the Samoans.

JB: The Winners of this match, and Still RoD Tag Team Champions, America's Most Wanted.

Overall - 62%

Crowd - 47%

Overall - 77%

Robert Conway is walking along backstage casually humming to himself, he approaches a mirror where he stands and admires his so called "8 pack". The Con-man, poses showing his biceps off and then all of a sudden he falls to the floor. It's Randy Orton, Orton hit him with a steel chair. Orton then taunts up Rob Conway as he proceeds to hit him with the chair once more. This time it looks as if Conway isn't going to get up, Orton places the mirror on the floor and then picks up Conway. RKO! Right on to the mirror, Conway is busted open, and security haven't arrived. Orton begins to talk trash to Conway before some referees come and hold Orton back. Orton ahs a sick grin on his face as the camera focuses on the blooded face of Rob Conway. The screen fades to black and the in-ring action resumes.

Overall - 58%

Low Ki vs. Headhunters - Handicap Match:

This match was ordered at the commissioner's request, last week Low Ki won the Innovation title but via using a white powder, so Harley Race ordered the Martial Artist to take on the Headhunters in a handicap match. Some good spots from the Headhunters and at one point, it looked as though it was going to be over when Hunter A hit a legdrop from the top rope, somehow Low Ki kicked out and he eventually battled on and took advantage. The advantage remained and eventually Low Ki won the match via submission when he locked in a dragon clutch on Headhunter A, there was little point in the match, other than the fact it was Low Ki's so called punishment.

JB: The Winner of this Match, the Ring of Desire Innovation Champion, Low Ki.

Overall - 64%

Crowd - 52%

Match - 77%

Paul London is shown backstage, he is strangely enough carrying a table towards the car park. All of a sudden CM Punk runs in from behind, hitting a cross body on London, knocking the high flyer to the floor. Paul tries to get up and is on all fours, but CM Punk simply kicks him in the chest repeatedly until he rolls over, when CM Punk begins to stomp him in the gut. Punk then grabs the table and sets it up. CM then shouts "This one's for all the fans" as he grabs London and goes to powerbomb him through the table. But London manages to reverse it and rolls under CM Punk, confusing the young 22 year old, so much so that London manages to hit a neckbreaker right onto the table, leaving CM Punk in an unconscious state as all the table has collapsed around him. Paul London walks off with a sick smile on his face as the cameras cut to ringside.

Overall - 40%

EZ Money is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. Two Steel chairs are placed in the ring and the turnbuckle pads have been covered with white towels saying "EZ" on them. A large screen is hanging down from the roof and it is a full 360 screen. Well OK its 4 screens making a box, but it does circle 360 degrees. All 4 screens have a graphically designed white cloud look with the words "EZ Talk" in a nice bold font in a light shade of green with a black shadow. EZ has a microphone and is trying to calm the fans down as his entrance theme is fading away in the background.

EZ: Hey why don't you all shut up, all right? Tonight is the debut of EZ Talk, better than Piper's Pit or y'know anything else that's ever been done. Tonight my first guest will be the man who won last week's main event. Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for Mr. Donovan Morgan!

The crowd stand on their feet as Donovan Morgan's music hits, all the fans want to get a photo of the man who not only beat, but put Jushin Liger onto the sidelines. Donovan makes his way to the ring posing with a few fans, he looked more happy to be there than they did. EZ claps Morgan and looks impressed as Donovan flexes his muscles. He hops into the ring and shakes hands with EZ as he grabs a microphone from a camera guy.

DM: Hey EZ, thanks for having me here, god its good to be on one of these things again. Let me start off by saying how good it feels to be here, and what an honour it is to be on the first ever EZ Talk, I'm so grateful you picked me. Hell this feels almost as good as putting Jushin Liger though an announcers table.

EZ: Well I gotta admit that was fantastic last week, I was in the back and I was one of the few guys who went crazy when you did that. I mean I'll be honest Donovan, I thought you were as good as gone, Liger was about to put you away with a 450, or some kind of move and just wow. Putting one of the greatest wrestlers ever through an announcers table, its a feat few will ever achieve, ever. I really don't know what to say other than congratulations.

DM: Thanks EZ. An..

EZ: Hold on a minute, haven't quite finished. Congratulations, BUT! You must surely know that Liger isn't going to be incredibly happy about losing here in RoD on his debut appearance, I'm pretty sure that in 2 weeks time, when Jushin Liger returns, he'll be after you. Are you sure you could defeat him again? I mean, like I said earlier he is one of the greatest wrestlers ever, beating him once is a rarity, and even I'm man enough to admit I wouldn't want him on my back, but what about you?

DM: Well EZ, I respect you for being honest about it, and seeing as you were so honest, I feel it only fair I too should be honest. In two weeks, two weeks to this very day, the Japanese Legend, Jushin "Thunder" Liger returns to this squared circle. And there is no doubt in anyone's mind that he will want to prove he can beat me, and let me tell you all, and especially you Liger. You can try, oh you can try, but Donovan Morgan did it once, and Donovan Morgan will do it again and again until you get the message. Me and you, we're going to come toe to toe many, many times in Ring of Desire. Should you choose to try and defeat me. Liger, try as you might, you will never beat Donovan Morgan, In fact, I doubt anyone in this building could beat me. So right now I'm issuing a challenge, next week in this very ring, anyone who wishes to challenge me can feel free to do so.

EZ: Hey I got an idea. Donovan, why don't me and you go at it? Think about it, 2 of the greatest wrestlers in Ring of Desire, doing battle, and we'll find out who is the better man. Not that either of us aren't great men.

DM: You know what, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, give me a real challenge and show Jushin Liger what he's up against. EZ, next week we go at it, and in a traditional way to seal the deal. Well you know what's next.

EZ: Umm. No, I don't actually. What is it?

Donovan then proceeds to strike EZ Money with the microphone, Morgan drops the microphone as the two proceed to brawl. The fight rages on for around 30 seconds before security make their way down to the ring, dressed in dark blue shirts and black trousers, to split the two up. The two men are then dragged backstage by the security. At one point it had looked as if there was a chance for EZ to escape and inflict some damage, but just as he was about to throw a punch, security grabbed him once more.

Overall - 58%

Ultimo Dragon vs. Spanky:

This was a good bout, one of the best throughout the night for that matter, lasting the best part of 20 minutes, with tonnes of back and forth high flying action for the opening 15 minutes. Then, however, Spanky failed to hit a shooting star press and Ultimo began to dominate from their on, hitting a large variety of technical moves, some which aren't even official moves. Spanky seemed doomed once when Dragon hit a Tornado DDT, but fortunately Kendrick managed to kick out before the count of 3. Nevertheless, Dragon eventually won with a Dragon Sleeper on Spanky for a submission victory.

JB: The Winner of this match, Ultimo Dragon.

Overall - 74%

Crowd - 60%

Match - 89%

Christopher Daniels vs. American Dragon vs. Samoa Joe:

Highlight of the night, or at least joint with the previous match, Samoa Joe dominated this match with his superior size and strength advantage. After a good 20 minutes of all 3 men being involved, Bryan Danielson was eventually beaten with a Best Moonsault Ever from the Fallen Angel who promptly covered him. Though perhaps that was not a wise choice as Daniels, as great as he is, is no match for the Samoan Submission Machine. That was proven when Samoa Joe went to work on Daniels, hitting many moves and physically destroying the Fallen Angel. It was however Daniels who looked to have the match won, and Joe must have thought he had lost when Christopher Daniels hit a Last Rites, but somehow the big Samoan kicked out. That proved to be Daniels' downfall as whilst Daniels was arguing with the referee, Joe took advantage and soon after he hit a Musclebuster for the win in the 28th minute.

JB: The Winner of this match, Samoa Joe.

Overall - 66%

Crowd - 45%

Match - 87%

Quick Results:

1. Matt Stryker defeats Air Paris and after the match Chad Collyer comes to the ring and celebrates with his partner. They then announce they are coming after AMW.

2. CM Punk cuts another promo ripping into Paul London

3. America's Most Wanted retain against Minnesota Stretching Crew and the Island Boys

4. Robert Conway gets assaulted backstage by Randy Orton who RKO's him through a mirror.

5. Low Ki defeats the Headhunters in a handicap match as his punishment for cheating last week.

6. Paul London puts CM Punk through a table after it appeared London was going to be the one to go through

7. EZ Money hosts a talk show called 'EZ Talk', his guest is Donovan Morgan, they discuss things and they end up brawling after agreeing a match for next weeks' show.

8. Ultimo Dragon then defeats Spanky in a 20 minute match

9. Samoa Joe defeats both Christopher Daniels and Brian Danielson in an elimination match, lasting almost half an hour.

Overall Show Rating: 59%

Edited by - Matt -

Saturday 13th January 2005

Friday Night Wars from Last Night:

ECW got a 3.03 television rating for 'ECW on TNN'!

The event was attended by 807 people.

They made $24210 from ticket sales.

RoD Weekly was attended by 1355 people!

We made $13550 from ticket sales.

Once more Ring of Desire managed to attract more people to watch their shows than ECW did, the feeling is once RoD rise to a national level, they will be charging the same price as ECW, and that could lead to RoD also receiving more ticket sales.

Sunday 14th January 2005

ECW got a 0.11 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 810 people.

They made $24300 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.20 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

WCW beat ECW once again this week in the TV Ratings by approximately 1.1 million viewers. ECW are optimistic however as they are nowhere near as globally known as WCW currently are.

Monday 15th January 2005

Sunday Night's PPV Shows:

ECW's 'Guilty As Charged' show was attended by 3430 people!

They made $137200 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.61 PPV buy rate for 'Royal Rumble'!

The event was attended by 16264 people.

They made $4025000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $975840 from ticket sales.

WWE News:

Heat, for some reason, was not broadcast last night, possibly due to the PPV, we can confirm however, that there were tapings and we'd like to take this opportunity to tell you, the fans what happened: The APA defeated the Headbangers by Bradshaw boring the opponents to death with his pre-match promo. Joey Abs beat some jobber, this was simply to waste time. Terri and the Kat fought to a no contest because it was just too lame to finish. And in the main event, if you can call it that, Funaki and Taka Michinoku beat the Hardy Boys when Funaki decided to pin Matt for no reason at all. WWE were said to be very upset that Funaki couldn't follow orders, in his defence, Funaki said "McMahon Sensei, boku wa not speak english" We tried to translate it, but couldn't discover what language Funaki was speaking in

Ring of Desire:

Ring of Desire today announced their weekly large events have become available on Pay Per View from all large PPV providers, RoD were very proud to upgrade their show after a mere 2 weeks of existence.

Also today, RoD signed former WWF worker "The Prototype" to an open contract. The 22 year old will be wrestling under his real name of John Cena. The youngster is a brawler with the real look of a superstar, he will be using a finisher named The F-U which is nothing more than a Death Valley Driver. Brock Lesnar raised some curiosity when he heard the news as he thought it sounded rather too much like his finishing manoeuvre, the F5. Ring of Desire assured Brock there would be no confusion and it will not lead to an angle to find which is the better move. Rumour is that John Cena will debut with a heel character and he will be working as a somewhat Bounty Hunter, doing the dirty work for all the bad guys and earning a few dollars in the back pocket.

Tuesday 16th January 2005

The Monday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 5.70 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 5036 people.

They made $201440 from ticket sales.

The event was attended by 7548 people.

They made $301920 from ticket sales.

TV ratings show WWF is still topping WCW on the Monday Night Wars by around 1.1 million viewers.

Wednesday 17th January 2005

Ring of Desire:

Xavier publicly announced today that he has checked into a drug rehab programme and will not be competing in Ring of Desire. Officials say they are not deeply worried as he wasn't going to be involved in any major angles for a few months anyway. Though they are saddened to see him depart for a few months, RoD insist it will be better as at least this way he will return more eagar to work than ever before.

Friday 18th January 2005

WCW got a 5.08 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 5032 people.

They made $201280 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.82 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 7543 people.

They made $301720 from ticket sales.

Edited by - Matt -

After a brief welcome by Dave Meltzer and Gary Michael Cappetta a few pyrotechnics explode and Randy Orton's theme tune plays. It continues to play for about 30 seconds but Randy doesn't appear. Then all of a sudden the lights in the arena go dark and the music dies away. Randy Orton then appears on the titantron. He is sat in a hotel room somewhere.

Orton: Once again here I am, as was in the first week, Randy Orton cutting the opening promo. I hope you're all enjoying life, well I couldn't really give a damn either way. Last week you all saw me put Robert Conway through the mirror with an RKO. Well it is due to that I cannot be here tonight, see I was told by Harley Race that if I come within 15 yards of Rob Conway before the triple threat later tonight, I will be suspended, and if I touch him, I'm fired. Not that Conway is going to show up for the 3 way against me and Samoa Joe tonight. And if he does show up, for the third week in a row, I will hit the RKO, and eventually you will see Randy Orton standing tall, victorious. Or my name isn't Randy f'n Orton.

Randy spreads his arms out wide and raises his left arm high and his right arm low, as he stares upwards and the titantron fades to blackness and the lights return to normal.

Overall - 74%

Donovan Morgan vs. EZ Money:

Great way to open the paid segment of the Pay Per View as the brawl from last week commences, this match was made when Morgan issued an open challenge on EZ Talk and guess what? EZ Money was the one who accepted the challenge. But their friendship was then broken by Morgan who attacked EZ, giving this match more purpose. Morgan once again showed the fighting spirit he showed when he put Liger through the table 2 weeks ago, and this match had some great back and forth old school technical moves. There was a spot of chain wrestling lasting 3-4 minutes in this match which quite excited the fans as the WWF and WCW tend to forget about the origin of wrestling. EZ Money went for the Bank Roll but Morgan countered and once again showed why he is the future of wrestling as Donovan won with a Golden Gate Spin. After the match EZ Money gets frustrated about losing and he knees the middle turnbuckle before the cameras cut to the back.

JB: The Winner of this Match, Donovan Morgan

Overall - 64%

Crowd - 31%

Match - 97%

Christopher Daniels is backstage dressed in his trunks and a dog collar, he is preparing to conduct an interview. The cameras focus on the fallen angel, sat in his locker room.

Daniels: The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels. The son of mourning. The Saviour of the damned. I am the fallen angel. I show no mercy in or out of the ring. Over the past couple of weeks you've seen me participate in 2 triple threat matches, both times I didn't come off the best. But the reason for that is because I worked myself too hard to eliminate the first guy, and was too shattered to beat the next guy who was fresh, seeing as I'd done all the hard work. So really it was easy for the opposition to put me away. However, in the future I will manage to win matches, starting next week, if I have a match, and not only that. Not only will I be a dominant figure in RoD. I have a huge announcement next week, and boy is it good. And that was a reading from the holy gospel according to the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels.

Christopher Daniels stares intensely into the cameras and the cameras slowly fade to black as he grabs his bags and begins to walk away out of his locker room. The cameras then shoots to the ring.

Overall - 69%

"The Straight Edge", CM Punk's music hits and the crowd stand on their feet, applauding the youngster. Last week CM Punk was put through a wooden table in the backstage area, and he has the cuts on his back to show it. Punk has a microphone in his hand as he slides into the ring. The crowd settle down and the music dies away.

CM: It feels weird being in a ring again, see this is the third week straight I haven't been in a match, Harley, I may be the most awesome guy on the microphone, but I'd much prefer to spend my interview time kicking some...

"The Next Big thing" hits the PA System and CM Punk looks on wondering what the Minnesota Stretching Crew want. But to the surprise of CM Punk only Brock Lesnar appears. He points at CM Punk and begins to pace down to the ring, he slides into the ring and CM Punk stands in the middle of the ring still wondering what the hell is going on. Lesnar stands at the near side of the ring, and cameras reveal Shelton Benjamin stood behind CM Punk. Lesnar stares at CM and then leans to one side as if there was something behind him, which, of course there is. Punk turns around is levelled with a huge Superkick from Shelton Benjamin. Punk, instead of falling, staggers backwards and falls right into Brock Lesnar. The F5 from Brock Lesnar shakes the ring. Shelton then picks up the microphone CM Punk dropped and throws it to Brock, who firmly catches it.

Brock: I'm sorry CM Punk, it was nothing personal, we just made the agreement that once we got here tonight, we we're going to attack the first person who came out. Well we only got here half way through the Christopher Daniels promo, and you were the first person who came out, so hey, tough luck. Now as we said earlier, our attack wasn't personal, but I'm afraid this one is...

CM Punk is slowly coming to his senses, albeit still on the floor, as he turns around to see Paul London hitting a London Calling. Punk is flat out as London connects with the finishing move. London and the MSC stand in a line, with Brock in the middle, who still has the microphone.

Brock: Hey, Punk. You're officially the first victim of the fWo. Welcome to the Futuristic World Order of Wrestling brotha'.

Brock laughs after saying "brotha" in a typical Hogan Voice, and Shelton and London join him in laughing as their music, the Next Big Thing, hits the loudspeakers. They walk off as CM Punk gets to his feet after a second week of being brutally beaten, this time by the newly formed fWo, the Futuristic World Order.

Overall - 52%

Samoa Joe vs. Rob Conway vs. Randy Orton:

In a match to further the feud between Orton and Conway, Harley race thought it best to stick a third man in there, that man being the undefeated Samoa Joe. This match was scheduled for one fall, and to be honest, Joe didn't do much as he pretty much allowed Randy and Rob to work each other down and he pretty much finished the job off. Orton hit the RKO on Conway, which looked to be the end, but of course, Joe is here and he had barely moved by this point, so he broke up the pin and promptly hit Orton with an enziguiri, Joe Style! Orton fell to the outside as Joe began to pump up, hitting a piledriver on Rob Conway as he awaits Randy to come back for more. And Randy did. Musclebuster to Randy Orton and Joe is now physically dominating the match, or what is left of it as he locks in a Kaeda Clutch on Rob Conway. Conway taps and screams like a little girl, Joe wins the match but won't break the hold, eventually he does.

JB: The Winner of this Match, Samoa Joe

Overall - 63%

Crowd - 48%

Match - 79%

The Music of Commissioner Race hits and all the fans cheer as the GM steps out to al his fabulous pyrotechnics. The boss smiles as he spreads his arms wide and even more fireworks shot off above his head. Harley makes his way down to the ring, grabbing a microphone from Dave Meltzer at ringside before getting into the ring. The fans are chanting "Harley Race" to the rhythm of "Holy Shit". The Music dies down and the commissioner begs everyone to settle down and to his command, they do. Harley raises the microphone as he prepares to speak.

Race: Welcome, to the Ring of Desire. As most of you already know, I'm your commissioner, Harley Race. First of all, I'd like to apologise for my absence last week on PPV, but now we're officially on PPV, I felt it my duty to appear, now we are on major PPVs not just in selective American regions, but all across the US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Australia, hell even Europe got us. Ring of Desire would like to offer a huge thanks to all involved directly or indirectly in this deal, and this will surely help us break onto the global market. However, as important as that may be, it is not the reason I came out here. In actual fact there are two reasons why I'm out here. The first is to say that this morning, St. Timothy's hospital, in Connecticut contacted me and assured me that Jushin Liger was out of hospital and is currently on his way to our arena, The Nashville Asylum!

The crowd give off a huge cheer at the mention of the arena name. The Asylum is where all Ring of Desire shows are being transmitted from, at least at the moment. Harley calms the fans down as he has a smile on his face from the huge pop he wasn't expecting, well he was expecting a pop, but that was one of the biggest in wrestling history.

Race: So yeah Jushin "Thunder" Liger will be here next week and he will be competing, yes he will be competing, in a tag team match. The match will consist of Jushin Liger and CM Punk, seeing as he has annoyed me so much these last few weeks, that and he did not deserve the assault he took tonight. Anyway Liger and Punk will be squaring off against Donovan Morgan and the debutante James Gibson.

The fans here at the Asylum roar as they hear the name of the man who many suspect to be a future world champion in a major federation, such as WCW or WWF.

Race: But There is more, oh yes there is. Because next week is the beginning of the search for a world champion. There will be an interesting array of talent on the line in the unusual way of determining a world champion. No specifics have been made yet, but I can tell you this will be an extremely odd variation of a tournament, possibly spanning over 2 to 3 months. But the Ring of Desire officials believe it is the only way to assure that the best man becomes the champion. There will be 24 men competing in this tournament some of which are: Donovan Morgan, Jushin Liger, Ultimo Dragon, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, Paul London. Who else we got? Uhh.... Chris Hero, James Gibson, EZ Money, Low Ki, Mitsuharu Misawa, and some more guys, including some people who haven't yet appeared on Ring of Desire television. That's all that's to look forward to next week, but as for now, I'll see you all later, and I leave you with 2 more matches to end the show on, and I'm sure you'll all enjoy them.

Harley drops the microphone and his music begins to play, he heads out to the back briefly spreading his arms out wide and doing a little dance to his music, which the fans enjoyed very much. The music dies away as Harley steps through the curtains to the back.

Overall - 69%

Ultimo Dragon vs. Low Ki (For The RoD Innovation Title):

In a rematch from the opening show, Ultimo Dragon proved why he is one of the best wrestlers the company has to offer. Although Low Ki is up there, one of the reasons this match was easily the best on the card as far as in-ring work-rate and such. Ultimo managed to control the match for the most part, though Low Ki did have a few opportunities to show off his amazing martial art skills. Again however Low Ki retained the belt with another suspect ending, though this time Low Ki couldn't be punished as it couldn't be proven that the man who cost Ultimo the match did it to help Low Ki. And the man was none other than John Cena, the man better known to OVW fans as "The Prototype". He made his Ring of Desire debut firstly taking out the referee with a steel chair, from behind and then moving on to Ultimo Dragon. He hit his new finisher which is being dubbed "The F-U" which is basically a Death Valley Driver. When the referee awoke John Cena was stood on the outside and Low Ki was making the cover for the win. Ultimo Dragon looked shocked to say the least as he watched as Low Ki shook Cena's hand, although he did a good job of pretending he wasn't expecting Cena to be there.

JB: The winner of this Match, Low Ki

Overall - 84%

Crowd - 69%

Match - 100%

After the last match, Ultimo made his way up the ramp, crawling, staring on in disbelief that John Cena had made his debut in Ring of Desire by screwing him of the title. Low Ki, still keeping the 'confused' look, also departed scratching his head as if he was wondering what was going on. That left one man in the ring, John Cena, armed with a microphone.

Cena: So y'all think you're something special? Well let me tell you something. This dawg, is special and this dawg loves to kick some big backside. In fact you could say kicking ass is my job. And as with all jobs I receive payments, for doing the dirty work. Tonight, just a matter of moments ago you saw me, John Cena, with a little sample of what I can do. That, that was a pretty cheap job, heck it wouldn't have cost much more than a hundred greenbacks. But if my clients prefer, I can kick some serious questa. Heck, I'm John Cena. I can do what I like, when I like, to whoever the hell I like. So if anyone in the back wants an enemy taken out, or screwed out of a match, more heck for $10,000 I'll end a man's career. Its $15 grand for a woman though, cos that's a little risky, if you know what I mean. Where was I? Oh yeah. If anyone wants a job doing, you know where to find me. As for now, you can't see ME!

Cena then spreads his five fingers out on his right hand, holds his right elbow with his left hand and waves his hand from side to side, three times. And on the third team the arena lights go dark for 2-3 seconds and when they return, Cena's gone.

Overall - 59%

Road Warriors vs. KroniK:

The new team named KroniK consists of former WCW stars Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke, and they're making their debut appearance against the Legion of Doom who are making their match debut here in Ring of Desire. Unfortunately the two Brian's aren't much of a challenge in this 15 minute match and Hawk and Animal dominated thought the match. After a well fought battle, the Legion were out on top in this match all the way through, eventually hitting the Doomsday Device on Brian Adams for the three count. However the night wasn't to end there as Adams and Clarke took revenge on their foes by assaulting the Road Warriors while they were celebrating. Inevitably all chaos broke loose inside Ring of Desire and KroniK and LoD dispersed into the crowd, brawling as they show went off air.

JB: The winners of this match, the Road Warriors.

Overall - 73%

Crowd - 75%

Match - 71%

Quick Results:

1. On the free preview show, Randy Orton bragged about how he put the loveable Rob Conway. He then began to insult Rob Conway referring to him as a useless piece of crap with a drugged up body.

2. Donovan Morgan defeated EZ Money via pinfall after hitting the Golden Gate Spin. EZ Money was rather shocked after the match, and proceeded to throw a mini-fit in the ring when he kicked the ropes and punched the turnbuckle pads.

3. Christopher Daniels is backstage putting himself over in a short interview where he proclaims to be the biggest thing to happen to pro-wrestling in years. He says he has big plans for the next few weeks.

4. Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin attack CM Punk as he is cutting a promo, but they're doing it for a reason, and that reason being they're aligned with Paul London. And he also comes out and hits his version of the Shooting Star press. Lesnar gets on the microphone and says that the 3 of them are now known as the fWo, the futuristic World order.

5. Samoa Joe beats Rob Conway and Randy Orton in a triple threat match as Rob and Randy managed to beat each other down and Joe picked up the scraps.

6. Harley Race made multiple announcements including next week's main event and a 24 man tournament, to begin next week, to determine a new World Champion.

7. Low Ki defeated Ultimo Dragon when John Cena interfered and hit the F-U on Ultimo letting Low Ki get the victory.

8. John Cena then cuts a promo putting over his gimmick which is a street thug who beats up people for money, he even listed some of his prices. $10k for a career ending, sounds cheap.

9. Road Warriors beat KroniK, Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams, but the match wasn't the be-all and end-all as the two teams subsequently brawled after the match was over.

Overall Show Rating - 67%

Saturday 20th January

The Friday Night Wars from Last Night:

ECW got a 3.05 television rating for 'ECW on TNN'!

The event was attended by 808 people.

They made $24240 from ticket sales.

RoD got a 0.10 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 1923 people.

We made $250000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $19230 from ticket sales.

ECW got more viewers than RoD which is understandable given that RoD are on PPV whereas ECW are on National TV. But RoD's ticket sales was a lot closer and they got more than double the amount of attendance that ECW did.

Sunday 21st January

The Saturday Night Wars from Last Night:

ECW got a 0.09 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 604 people.

They made $18120 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.17 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 5030 people.

They made $201200 from ticket sales.

ECW's rating dropped, only by a slight margin, but given their few amount of fans, that margin is a large proportion. WCW beat ECW once more.

Monday 22nd January

JCW's 'JCW Appetite For Destruction' show was attended by 466 people!

They made $13980 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.91 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 8044 people.

They made $321760 from ticket sales.

ECW:

ECW on TNN has been dropped by TNN! The only reason currently offered are below-par ratings and a too risky style.

ECW are said to be distraught about this as they thought their ratings were average if nothing else. Due to this blow Extreme Championship Wrestling's PI has fallen below the 10% Mark, this is not good news as they cannot have an official 'fed war' with any federations unless their PI is above 10%. A lot of fans were rather looking forward to RoD becoming National and Feuding with ECW. Though at the moment Ring of Desire are at 99% cult, there is still a chance that ECW could rise above that important mark, though it is considered unlikely.

Tuesday 23rd January

WCW got a 5.65 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6046 people.

They made $241840 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.18 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 8028 people.

They made $321120 from ticket sales.

WWF is still getting higher ratings than WCW, surely the WCW backstage staff are becoming rather disappointed.

Friday 26th January

The Thursday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 5.07 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6031 people.

They made $241240 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.84 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 8028 people.

They made $321120 from ticket sales.

Four weeks now, four weeks that Smackdown has topped Thunder, will WCW ever come out on top? Who knows...

Amazing Red vs. Shannon Moore:

Great Show Opener between two of the future talents of Ring of Desire. Both men made their debut on the preview show, and but on a great match, and towards the end the fans really began to get into the match. Shannon Moore revered a Code Red into a roll-up, unfortunately for the new asset, it wasn't enough as the match continued. Some great Innovative spots between the two, and Shannon Moore eventually won after hitting a Tornado DDT for the 3 count.

JB: The winner of this match, Shannon Moore.

Overall: 64%

Crowd: 46%

Match: 83%

The EZ Talk is set to make it's return this week, and Meltzer was this week reporting on PW Insider (which should be renamed Ring of Desire News) that this week's guest is none other than the commissioner. The music of EZ Money begins to play and out-steps the host of the show. EZ poses for the fans before making his way down to the ring. He gets into the ring and the screens are showing a video of his career as he sits on one of the steel chairs and admires it. The music dies away and so does the video. EZ stands up and grabs a microphone which was on the floor in front of his chair.

EZ: Ladies, and Gentlemen, tonight is the return of E-Z-Talk! And tonight do we have one hell of a show. Now let's cut that small talk and lets put our hands together for our special guest of the evening, he is none other than our commissioner, Harley Race.

The crowd get to their feet in ovation as the music of the commissioner, Harley race crashes over the loudspeakers. The fans are loving it to say the least as Harley gives all fans high 5s that he can get near enough to. He crawls into the rings and shakes hands with his worker, and host for the night, EZ Money. He grabs a microphone and both men take their seats.

EZ: Mr. Race, welcome to the greatest show Ring of Desire, heck screw that, this si the greatest show the world has to offer. We're tremendously grateful to have you here tonight, and I understand you want to discuss the upcoming tournament. Well Harley, my first question and most of the other people's here tonight, is quite simply, how will it work? I mean last week you said it was to be unique. Why?

Race: Well EZ, the committee have been discussing this all week, and trust me when I say this is a very complicated method, but worthwhile. After all we don't want anyone to miss out on crowning the best champion because he had a bad day. So here goes nothing. We start off with 12 one on one matches and all the 12 winners advance. The 12 losers are entered into 4 triple threats. The 4 winners of the triple threats are then added to the 12 winners from before, leaving 16 men. Those 16 men are then split into 4 teams, sorted randomly. The 4 teams battle each other over 3 weeks, and they will earn points (3 per win, and in the event of a draw one to each team, 0 for a defeat). The two highest place teams (should there be a draw then that can be sorted by one member of each team, selected at random, battling each other, with the winner advancing) then pass to the next stage. The losing 8 however appear in a tournament with 4 one on ones and then 2 finals, the winners of the two finals rejoin the tournament rankings. That leaves then 10 people who will take part in a war games match! Yes that's right Ring of Desire will be holding a War Games match in the coming months. The 5 winners will automatically advance and the 5 losers become 4 as we eliminate the guy who tapped or was pinned. So we have 4 losers and 5 winners. Moving the winners to the side for a moment, we have a fatal four-way in which we eliminate the loser, and that then leaves 8 men. Those 8 men are randomly split into 2 teams. The two teams compete in yet another war games, and the losing team is eliminated. Thus leaving the final four. Those 4 men then compete in 2 one on one matches and the winners move on to the grand finale. The two men will do battle in an Ironman match, with the winner being declared our first ever world's champion.

EZ: Wow, I can hardly believe you remembered all that, and I think we all have one last question Harley. When does this tournament start?

Race: When? How's about... Now!

The crowd explode as they here the tournament will begin.

EZ: That;'s great news, who's in it?

Race: You keep reading my mind boy. Well strangely enough, you! And guess who your opponent is? Well no, don't we'll be here all day, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....

Some music crashes over the PA, and Monty Brown steps out, the former linebacker in the NFL makes his way out into the Ring of Desire ring as the TV screens are highered and Race climbs out of the ring taking his things, such as chairs and microphones, with him. For the next match, Harley race will provide commentary.

Overall - 71%

EZ Money vs. Monty Brown - Tournament First Round Match:

A pretty even match with lots of powerful manoeuvres including a sit out power bomb by "The Alpha" Male, which made a 2 count. There were an awful lot of fists exchanged in this rather violent match which saw EZ Money bleed after having his head smashed against an exposed turnbuckle. EZ Money looked to have it won when he hit the Bank Roll but for the second week running it was only worthy of a two count, though it was nanoseconds away from being a 3. Eventually the match came to a close when EZ was tossed into the ropes and as he bounced back Monty Brown connected with "The Pounce". And you can see why this guy is an ex-football player, as the tackle sends EZ half way across the ring before Brown makes the cover for the 3 count.

JB: The winner of this match, and advances to the next stage of the tournament, Monty Brown.

Overall - 61%

Crowd - 52%

Match - 71%

CM Punk is shown in his locker room cutting his weekly promo. He seems to have fixed interview time every week as he sits there with his bag on his shoulder as the cameras zoom in.

CM: Finally, Harley race has seen the light of day and has given me a match. Albeit a tag team match, but beggers cannot be choosers. And besides I'm teaming with quite possibly the greatest wrestler alive, a man who like me is Clean Cut. If there was another man I could describe as "The Straight Edge" it would without any question be Liger. Without a doubt. It's an honour to be teaming with such a legend of the ring. And let me tell you something Gibson, and you Morgan, we won't be beaten tonight. For the first time since joining RoD, I'm putting my hatred for Paul London aside to simply prove myself not only to the fans, but to Harley Race. I understand London isn't here tonight anyway, so I don't have to worry about getting attacked, like he and his fWo managed to do last week. 3 drugged up junkies, all ganging up and assaulting a man who has done nothing wrong. That is why I am the straight edge, I could never be part of such a brutal and unnecessary assault. Well tonight I'll show my doubters wrong and I will destroy all in my path. That's what the straight Edge is all about.

Punk makes the straight edge sign and walks out of his locker room with the bag over his shoulders. The cameras fade to blackness as the door slams shut.

Overall - 50%

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels - Tournament First Round Match:

In a 25 minute match, Christopher Daniels and AJ Styled battled in the second tournament match of the evening, many times this match looked like it'd be over. This match was an Internet smarks' dream with a large selection of moves, ranging from chain wrestling to moonsaults, this was a real spotfest. AJ Styles appeared to have the thing away when he hit a triple suplex, but it was not to be as Daniels kicked out before the 3 count. Daniels also seemed to have it won with a rear naked choke hold, but somehow AJ worked his way tot he ropes and the referee forced Chris to break the hold. It was however Daniels who got the victory when the Innovation Champion Low Ki interfered costing "The Phenomenal One" the victory when he hit a Ki Krusher '99 whilst Daniels distracted the referee. Low Ki then ran to the outside as Daniels grabbed AJ and hit the Angel's wings, prominently followed by a swift 3 count. Daniels and Low Ki shake hands and even embrace as a cameraman hands over a microphone to The Fallen Angel.

JB: The winner of this match, and advancing to the next stage of the tournament, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Overall - 73%

Crowd - 46%

Match - 100%

Christopher Daniels then begins to talk on the microphone, before his music can hit. AJ Styles is walking up the ramp holding the back of his head, looking on at the men in the ring in confusion, to say the least.

Daniels: Ladies and Gentlemen, last week I told you all the Fallen Angel had a surprise, and there you are, there is part one of my surprise. But that is not all, oh no, next week there will be a futher surprise. Because lets say for now, there's double, but next week there's triple!

Daniels drops the microphone and heads off backstage as his music plays Low Ki follows him taunting the fans as he does so. They disappear through the curtains and GMC and Dave Meltzer are talking on the camera.

Overall - 73%

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Hero - Tournament First Round Match:

In a battle of the all-rounders, Joe and hero were evenly matched, the big Samaon tried multiple times to lock in a submission, but Hero worked his way out of every single one. Chris Hero hit a powerbomb, somehow, on Joe and looked like he had the win, but it was only a 2 count. In the closing moments Hero pleads with the referee that it must have been 3. Which is when Samoa Joe takes advantage and wins by roll up when he uses the ropes for leverage. Chris Hero is distraught and he chases after Samoa Joe, who wastes no time hightailing it to the back. Hero eventually catches up to Joe and proceeds to Brawl with the big Samoan, eventually Irish whipping him into the wall at the bottom of the titantron. Hero then drags him into the backstage area and we lose coverage.

JB: The winner of this match, and advancing to the next stage of the tournament, Samoa Joe.

Overall - 58%

Crowd - 39%

Match - 77%

Robert Conway is backstage walking along, with the scars from 2 weeks previous still showing. He is casually humming to himself and by coincidence, Randy Orton steps out of a locker room, and they bump into each other. Randy Orton is infuriated.

Orton: You stupid drugged up moron. What you go and do that for? You after another RKO? Wanna make it three weeks running you stupid son of *****.

Conway: Hey you do you think your talking to Randy Pandy. I think you're forgetting daddy isn't in Ring of Desire, this isn't OVW where Cowboy Bob can run in whenever the hell he likes to help out the mediocre son he has.

Orton: Mediocre? If I'm mediocre how come I managed to give you those scars? Or how come I managed to hit 3 RKOs in 3 weeks, huh? Oh wait I know why, it's because you are not mediocre, you are a talentless, ass kissing junked up piece of crap, just like you were in OVW.

Security apparently have been tipped off and they arrive just before Conway managed to hit Orton, and the two are restrained whilst still shouting insults at each other.

Overall - 61%

Jushin Thunder Liger and CM Punk vs. James Gibson and Donovan Morgan:

Back and forth tag match with lots of tagging in and out. The debut of James Gibson set the cowd on fire and they loved his spot with CM Punk, where he hit a piledriver from the second rope. Sadly that only amounted to a 2 count when Liger broke up the count. Towards the end CM Punk and James Gibson brawled on the outside and Punk laid out Gibson with an immense spinebuster, seemingly snapping his back in half. Meanwhile in the ring, Jushin Liger hits the Liger Bomb promptly followed by a count of three. Liger and CM Punk embrace and then celebrate with the crowd as Morgan looks on in shock. Gibson on the other hand is showing his anger on the outside of the ring smashing the guard-rails with the palm of his hands as heads to the back. The show goes off air as it shows Liger on the turnbuckle staring into the camera.

JB: The winners of this match, Jushin Liger and CM Punk.

Overall - 71%

Crowd - 55%

Match - 88%

Quick Results:

1. Shannon Moore debuted and successfully defeated The Amazing Red on the preview show.

2. Harley Race announced the specifics of the upcoming World Title Tournament on EZ Talk.

3. Monty Brown defeated EZ Money in a Tournament First Round Match.

4. CM Punk cuts a promo backstage, talking about his match tonight and more.

5. Christopher Daniels defeats AJ Styles by interference when Low Ki attacked AJ Styles.

6. Christopher Daniels then says him and Low Ki are a partnership, and by the sounds of it, a third member will be added to the alliance, next week.

7. Samoa Joe defeated Chris Hero via roll up with help from the ropes. The two brawled afterwards.

8. Randy Orton and Rob Conway insult each other before being separated by security.

9. Jushin Liger and CM Punk defeated the debuting James Gibson and Donovan Morgan.

Overall Show Rating: 65%

Saturday January 27th

Ring of Desire:

RoD got a 0.14 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2312 people.

We made $350000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $23120 from ticket sales.

We have risen to National level. Currently at 12% PI, and ranked higher than ECW, the feeling around most of the wrestling fans is that ECW will not rise above the 10% PI mark in time to feud with

Sunday January 28th

The Saturday night wars from last Night:

ECW got a 0.11 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 601 people.

They made $18030 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.23 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6049 people.

They made $241960 from ticket sales.

WCW once again gained a large amount of viewers compared to the minuscule amont ECW's Hardcore TV received.

Monday January 29th

Sunday Night's PPVs:

WCW got a 1.21 PPV buy rate for 'Sin'!

The event was attended by 13618 people.

They made $3025000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $817080 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.96 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 8019 people.

They made $320760 from ticket sales.

Tuesday January 30th

The Monday night wars from last Night:

WCW got a 5.89 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6038 people.

They made $241520 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.19 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 8025 people.

They made $321000 from ticket sales.

A whopping 1.3 million fans tuned into Raw but not Nitro, the figures aren't looking too promising for WCW, but things could change.

Thursday February 1st

Ring of Desire:

The following birthdays occurred throughout the month of January: Bryan Clarke (30), Michael Modest (27), Donovan Morgan (26), Harry Smith (19). Happy Birthday to all workers.

Headunter A and Bob Sapp are increasing their wage demands by 10%. Though they are both used very little by RoD so the chances are the company really couldn't care.

NWA Old School Rulz:

A new promotion, NWA Old School Rulz, has opened. Currently operating on a small scale, they are not set to make any immediate threat to any of the big 4 (WCW, WWF, ECW, and RoD), although this time last month you could have said similar things about Ring of Desire.

Staff member Jim Ross has retired from WWF! The man who spent the best part of his career as lead announcer on Raw, he was believed to be a man for the people, from the people. Ring of Desire wish him the best of luck in the future.

Zero-One Max:

Zero-One have announced this year's roster of touring workers. Those announced were: Rhino, Masato Tanaka, Jerry Lynn, Ken Shamrock, Rob Van Dam and Yoshihiro Tajiri. Rhino and RVD were surprises as no-one had expected them to appear in a non-USA product.

Friday 2nd February

NWA: Old School Rulz:

Newly formed NWAOSR have signed current RoD Worker, Chad Collyer to an open contract.

WWF have signed independent workers Kid Kaos and Dr. Wagner Jr. to written contracts this was done to strengthen their roster as some said it was growing weak, something they do not need should WCW and WWF come to blows, as could be the case, rather soon.

The Thursday Night Wars from last Night:

WCW got a 5.09 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6015 people.

They made $240600 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.87 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 8030 people.

They made $321200 from ticket sales.

Thunder received just under 0.8 million fans less than what Smackdown recieved. WCW must be feeling rather disappointed for so far this year they have not beaten WWF on any broadcast.

Ring of Desire:

In shocking news, Harley race today announced that Christopher Daniels is suspended and will NOT be appearing this week on 'ROD Weekly'. He has recieved a one month's suspension and he will return for the show sheduled to be broadcast on March 2nd 2001. His tournament advancement will not be affected as he should be back in time for the 4 vs. 4 team matches. As for his announcement, he will not show up and Harley Race will claim he was suspended for his cheating in last week's match. The real reason is not known, though it is believed it could be due to him showing up late for a meeting on Thursday.

CM Punk was today pleased to announce he is a father to his young daughter Ingrid, and will be taking a leave of absence to be with her and his wife. The absence will presumably last for a similar period of time to Christopher Daniels, the feeling his he should return either on the same show as Daniels or perhaps the show after, he will be back before the end of March, or so officials are claiming.

In order to make up for the temporary losses of the fore-mentioned individuals, Ring of Desire signed Charlie Haas and Scoot Andrews to written deals.

Certain members of the RoD roster were sent to the newly designed Desire to Aspire training facility. D2A, as it is being dubbed, will be hoping to improve the abilities of Air Paris, Amazing Red, American Dragon, Bob Sapp, Chad Collyer, Damien, Evan Karagias, Julio Dinero, Kimo, Matt Stryker, O.G. Ekmo, Shannon Moore, Brian 'Spanky' Kendrick, Steven Dunn and Timothy Well.

Elix Skipper vs. Mitsuharu Misawa - Tournament Round 1:

A great preview show match that could have gone either way. After a good 15 minutes of brawling and chain wrestling which no man was dominating, this match finally begun to take shape. Elix Skipper twice went for the play of the day and was twice less fortunate than he wished. An Atomic drop from Mitsuharu set up the ending though as Elix Skipper began to lose concentration and his chances of winning were getting slimmer by the second. Eventually Misawa won with a Tiger Driver 91 before running into the crowd and celebrating with the fans.

Overall: 64%

Crowd: 56%

Match: 72%

The show begins with Harley Race backstage in his ofice, he is looking through some documents and then he looks up towards the cameras.

Race: Ladies and gentlemen, I regrettably inform you that due to his actions last week, a certain member of our working roster has been suspended for a month. Ladies and Gentlemen, you won't be seeing Christopher Daniels for a while, regardless of what announcement he had to make. Christopher normally your actions would only tolerate a punishment match, but that was a tournament, and between the two bells I don't want to see any outside interference, any brass knuckles or steel chairs, nothing. Just straight wrestling. "The Fallen Angel" you can return in 1 months time, as this is only a temporary suspension, good day all.

Race salutes the fans as the cameras cut to blackness, and shoot back to ringside.

Overall: 74%

Michael Modest vs. Brock Lesnar - Tournament Round 1:

A Match full of mixed styles which saw some great high spots. But with the high spots always comes the low spots, Lesnar blotched a suplex, and Modest was clearly feeling the effects for a few minutes afterwards. It was however Lesnar who dominated, anyway, almost hitting an F5, but somehow Michael Modest managed to grab onto a rope and begin fighting back to Lesnar. Alas, it was too little too late as Brock Lesnar did eventually hit the F5 and the 3 count prominently followed. After the match, Shelton Benjamin ran down to ring side and hit a Superkick which distorted Michael's face. Modest fell to the ground and was then hit by a 450 Splash out of nowhere from Paul London. The 3 members of the fWo are now in the ring as they throw Modest to the outside.

Overall: 59%

Crowd: 35%

Match: 84%

The fWo then grab a microphone and Brock Lesnar takes it, he is seemingly being used as the stables mouthpiece, for now.

Brock: What happened just then was only a tiny fraction of what happened after last week's show. See CM Punk went backstage, and was brutally assaulted. The fWo once again did our job, and we once again managed to be victorious in the challenge we had set. The futuristic World order, has officially put CM Punk on the sidelines, forever.

Paul London then grabs the microphone from Brock Lesnar.

Paul: Hey, CM Punk, where are you? Oh that's right my steel chair shot incapacitated you and knocked you out. The doctors have told you not to come back for a couple of months, but I have a better suggestion. A much better suggestion. Don't come back at all. Stay away, stay on the sidelines, face it, you suck. Sure you may have won last week, but what did you actually do? Nothing. Liger did it all, not you, but him. He could have won that match if it was a handicap match. You are no effect to this company, come to think of it, having you here makes me feel I don't know, less bored by your weekly rants. CM Punk, IF, and this is a huge if, IF you come back, either keep your mouth shut, or once again feel the consequences of the FWO!

The fWo drop the microphone as "The Next Big Thing" plays and they make their way to the locker rooms.

Overall: 55%

Ultimo Dragon vs. Nick Dinsmore - Tournament Round 1:

Mix 'n' Match is the best word to describe what happened here, nothing at all seemed to gel. Ultimo kept trying to get some chain wrestling going but Nick just wasn't in the mood for it, and it turned out rather average for a Nick Dinsmore or Ultimo Dragon match. Nick Dinsmore is defeated when Ultimo Dragon applies the sleeper hold, eventually causing the submission.

Overall: 68%

Crowd: 62%

Match: 75%

The cameras cut to backstage and you see Monty Brown wearing no top and only his red wrestling trunks. He has a microphone at hand as he begins to speak.

Monty: Last Week you all saw the debut, of the Alpha Male Monty Brown. I got into that ring and I pounced the living hell out of that good for nothin', EZ Money. Now The Alpha Male advances to round 2 of the tournament to crown the world heavyweight champion, and the Alpha Male will become that champion. I'm a former NFL Superbowl Winner, I played for the New England Patriots and The Buffalo Bills. Everyone knows that this is the baddest dog in the yard. Next week, Harley Race told me I have a match, he didn't so who against. But whoever it is, they will feel the POOOOOOUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCEEEE-UUHHHH, PERIOD!

The crowd are electric as they hear Monty's promo, the cameras shoot back to ringside and we have yet another Tournament match on our hands.

Overall: 58%

Rob Conway vs. The Damaja - Tournament Round 1:

This was a good 20 minute bout with many advantages for both men, the sad fact of the match was that it didn't end as well as everyone had been expecting. For the 4th time in 5 weeks, Randy Orton made his way to the ring and hit an RKO on the Con-man. The Damaja, wasn't all sure what was going on, but when he saw Conway on the floor he knew what he had to do, he first hit the Brain Damage before moving in for the cover. The referee became conscious, but Conway didn't and this match was over. Damaja advanced as he looked slightly confused as to what had just happened.

Overall: 60%

Crowd: 42%

Match: 78%

Jushin Thunder Liger is in the ring with a microphone at hand. He is about to talk when all of a sudden Donovan Morgan's music begins to play, Liger turns around in disgust as we see Morgan standing at the top of the entrance ramp. The cameras switch back to Liger and show him stood up, with none other than John Cena stood behind him. Liger is gesturing for Morgan to come closer, but Donovan simply smiles and shakes his head. Liger looks confused as John Cena hits a chop block on the Japanse legend. Cena then proceeds to beat down on Jushin Thunder Liger, hitting him with multiple shots to the head. Then grabbing the microphone that Liger was to use, John smashes it against the skull of Liger. John picks up Liger and hits the FU followed by a 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Morgan gets into the ring and tosses Liger out between the ropes as Cena throws him into the crowd, and they brawl right thorugh the crowd and eventually into the backstage area. Meanwhile Morgan is in the ring as his opponent's music for tonight hits.

Overall: 63%

James Gibson vs. Donovan Morgan - Tournament Round 1:

A great main event between last week's main event tag partners, and it seemed as if it could go either way. A Helicopter bomb from Morgan only got a very late 2 count, even after all the fans had got to their feet thinking they'd seen a 3. The fifth tournament match of the night was quite easily the best, with lots of spots. This was simply one of the best matches the company have to offer and when we had 2 or 3 minutes of electrifying chain wrestling, the fans began to appreciate that this is what RoD is all about. After 25 minutes, James Gibson wins with the Swingblade as he gets on his knees to celebrate his well fought, and deserved victory.

Overall: 69%

Crowd: 38%

Match: 100%

Quick Results:

1. Mitsuharu Misawa defeated Elix Skipper in Tournament Round 1

2. Harley Race announced a 1 months suspension of Christopher Daniels

3. Brock Lesnar defeated Michael Modest in Tournament Round 1

4. The fWo bragged about how they've put CM Punk on the sidelines

5. Ultimo Dragon defeated Nick Dinsmore in Tournament Round 1

6. Monty Brown cuts a promo about how he will win the tournament

7. The Damaja defeated Rob Conway in Tournament Round 1

8. Jushin liger is assaulted by John Cena, who was seemingly paid by Donovan Morgan

9. James Gibson defeated Donovan Morgan in Tournament Round 1

Overall Show Rating: 62%

OOC: Thanks ARWrestling and I'm trying to change things around slowly, as you can already see Cena is playing a far different gimmick, and if you read this next post there are two more examples of new gimmicks. Also expect some of the lower and mid-carders to slowly work into new gimmicks.

Saturday 3rd February

Ring of Desire

Al Snow Signed for 120k per month! He will arrive in three month's time. The locker room are seeing this as a positive move as he has a large reputation on the Global Circuit. The all rounder is great all round and can either specialise in brawling or technicality depending on the opponent. Rumour circulating the net at the moment is that he will either play a corrupt Law Enforcer, or a legit Law Enforcer. More news on that as we get it.

Grand Masta Sexay Signs 85k per month! He Will arrive in three month's time. Again this is seen as a positive move just because of his status within the WWF, he is a Light Heavyweight worker and could well end up feuding with Low Ki for the Innovation Championship. Many are suggesting he will play a Con Man, not to be confused with Rob Conway, though no-one is all too sure how that will work, it will see him conning unsuspecting victims out of Money, Championships and anything else he can trick people into handing over.

Perry Saturn was not signed by RoD despite a lucrative 135k per month offer. WCW officials were said to be very reluctant to release him and some people are saying they could have gone as far as $300,000 per month. It seems unlike WWF, WCW have persuasion power to keep their wrestlers.

Shannon Moore has agreed to an open contract with CZW! Though this contract may be short lived as rumour, particularly among the Internet is that Ring of Desire will be acquiring him to a written deal. WWF were recently snapping at the INDY market, and RoD must realise it is only a matter of time before one of their wrestlers is victim to one of the global companies.

We got a 0.14 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2266 people.

We made $350000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $29458 from ticket sales.

Sunday 4th February

The Saturday Night Wars from Last Night:

ECW got a 0.13 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 613 people.

They made $18390 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.24 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6045 people.

They made $241800 from ticket sales.

Monday 5th February

WWF got a 1.98 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 8050 people.

They made $322000 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 6th February

WCW got a 5.85 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6005 people.

They made $240200 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.14 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 8003 people.

They made $320120 from ticket sales.

WCW once again came out worse in the Monday Night Wars but WCW can take some comfort in the fact they are almost now at that 6.00 viewers barrier.

Friday 9th January

Thursday Night Wars from last Night:

WCW got a 5.03 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6009 people.

They made $240360 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.81 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 8042 people.

They made $321680 from ticket sales.

Thursday Nights make a much better reading for WCW than Monday Nights do so far, they are only 0.8 million viewers, in fact less, behind WWF, so there is a chance they could begin to dominate Thursday Nights.

John Cena vs. Rico - Tournament Round 1:

Rico debuts and he is quite comical to say the least, he comes out dressed up as a Hulk Hogan look-a-like, John Cena, who is already in the ring, looks as confused as anything. And Rico plays up the whole 'impressionist' gimmick throughout the match, imitating the Hulkster which the fans are really digging. Rico gets on top as he "hulks up" he goes for the leg drop of doom, but as he is doing so he spends so much time taunting and playing to the fans, he forgets all about the fact he's about to put Cena away, and that was the downfall. Cena got to his feet and hit a chop block, making Rico stagger to the ropes and then fall back, right into the F-U. Cena then promptly covered Rico and this match was over, John Cena advances to the next stage of the tournament. After the match Rico got to his feet and began to act like the Hulkster, Rico then walked off backstage to a huge ovation. A great way to start the show, and it seems like Hogan is in RoD.

Overall: 66%

Crowd: 52%

Match: 80%

Three Count II vs. Island Boys vs. America's Most Wanted:

A great way to start off the official PPV, the crowd are seriously pumped after the last match, and this is just as entertaining. The match lasts a good 25 minutes with various combinations of in-ring action. Many high spots in this match included Shannon Moore hitting a Moonsault on Chris Harris, but O.G. Ekmo managed to break up the count before the 3 Count could manage to get the victory. James Storm eventually hits the Eye of the Storm setting up the pinfall for the count of 3.

Overall: 62%

Crowd: 50%

Match: 74%

Backstage, in the parking lot, the fans are happily surprised to see Road Warrior Hawk. But for some reason he is alone as he climbs out of the limousine, there is no Animal in sight. What is Hawk doing here tonight? Who knows, but what we do know is that he is making his way to the Commissioner's office.

Overall: 75%

Ultimo is walking along down the corridor, and his experience told him something was wrong. He continued to walk, all of a sudden he darted to the left, Low Ki's foot goes flying past his head and Ultimo takes advantage while Low Ki is still unsure as to what happened, Dragon spears Low Ki and then applies the Dragon Sleeper. Low Ki begins to scream in agony as officials run in. Security finally manage to break the 2 up and Harley Race makes his way onto the scene.

Race: Hey if you two want to fight, you do it in the ring. Tonight, Low Ki vs. Ultimo Dragon, and if Ultimo wins he gets an Innovation Title shot, in a best of 5 series, he picks the stipulations. If Low Ki wins, he picks the stipulations. Now, how does that sound?

Harley Race doesn't even wait for the fans to roar before he makes his way into another room, his office, where Hawk is. Low Ki and Ultimo stare at each other, as the cameras fade to blackness.

Overall: 75%

Julio Dinero vs. Jushin Thunder Liger - Tournament Round 1:

Some Great technical wrestling that really could've gone either way. Liger missed a 450 at one point and Dinero tried to deceive the referee by using his feet on the ropes for leverage, but Liger still kicked out. This was a great example of what RoD is all about, 2 guys who no-one knows too much about outside of the net fans, but they put on a great match and showed why RoD deserves to be up there with the best. This match was a good bout, lasting 15 minutes and Liger eventually won with a Liger Bomb. After the match Jushin went into the crowd to celebrate his victory. Dinero looks on in despair as he lies on his back feeling the effects of the finishing move from Jushin.

Overall: 69%

Crowd: 59%

Match: 79%

Chris Hero is in the ring, this was an unprecedented appearance, and everyone seems rather confused as to why he is out here.

Chris Hero: Well it seems I am not being given too many matches, particularly as of late, so I decided if you want something done, you go and do it yourself. I'm calling out any guy in the back who thinks they can take on a true hero, Chris Hero.

Out from the back comes the debuting La Parka. The crowd go wild as he does a little dance, similar to the moon-walk whilst making his way to the ring. He gets to the ring and attacks Chris Hero who can barely stand. A referee rushes down to the ring and La Parka brawls with Hero for a while. Eventually La Parka gets the upper hand and hits the La Parkinator. Hero got beaten down by the debuting La Parka and was defeated on his own open challenge.

Overall: 56%

Headhunters vs. Minnesota Stretching Crew - Guest Referee: Road Warrior Hawk:

A good 10 minute bout between 2 of the biggest and baddest tag teams in the RoD. The headhunters never really settled into this match and the MSC had the advantage all the way through. Hunter A went to Brawl with Shelton Benjamin on the outside, leaving Headhunter B gets hit with a huge Spike Powerbomb from Brock Lesnar for the victory. Whilst Brock and Shelton are celebrating, AMW hit the ring and attack the MSC from behind. AMW begin to brawl with MSC, and they are gaining the upper hand but then 3 men run down to the ring. Paul London, Donovan Morgan and Michael Modest. They then begin to lay into AMW and cause some real damage. T-Bone Suplex by Shelton Benjamin to Chris Harris and James Storm gets an F5 for his trouble. All 5 men stand united in the ring, Lesnar in the centre, Paul to the far left, Shelton near left, near right for Morgan and Michael Modest is on the far right. They beak up and Lesnar calls for a microphone.

Overall: 77%

Crowd: 61%

Match: 93%

The Futuristic World Order stand in the centre of the ring, they have a microphone in hand as they all begin to walk around. Lesnar is pacing up and down the ring frantically with the microphone at hand.

Brock: The Futuristic world Order presents, Excellence Incorporated, Donovan Morgan and Michael Modest. The newest members to our faction. You may be quite puzzled to see Michael here after last week, well the fact is after the match, he came to us and said he was overwhelmed by our abilities, which of course everyone is. And so when we were looking for a new member, his tag partner, Donovan Morgan was top of our list, so we thought, hell, bring them all in. So now the fWo is bigger than ever, and we are more deadly then ever.

Brock drops the microphone as "The Next Big Thing" hits the PA System and the stable walk up the ramp and through to the back.

Overall: 68%

Ultimo Dragon vs. Low Ki:

A Brilliant Innovation Division match, just absolute top class, it had lots of technical moves, there was a spot of chain wrestling which lasted 5 or 6 minutes, yes that long. This was quite possibly the best match in RoD history, and I'm so glad these guys are having a best of 5 series. Dragon is dominating Low Ki throughout this feud, and it finally showed today when Low Ki couldn't cheat or use outside interference. Low Ki and Ultimo really showed why they are the best the company has to offer. Drago applied a lot of submission and high flying offence here, whilst Low Ki managed to provide those stiff kicks he is infamous for. Their styles really mixed and this match could easily be a MOTY Candidate. After 25 minutes of great technical wrestling, all god things have to come to an end and so did this match. Low Ki was locked into a Dragon Sleeper and that's what happened, the Martial Artist fell to sleep as the referee dropped his hand 3 times, awarding the victory to Ultimo Dragon. Dragon will next week announce his stipulation for the first 3 matches. In the now however, Ultimo is posing on the turnbuckles when all of a sudden he is getting powerbombed to the canvas by none other than Low Ki who is irate at losing. Ki then applies the Dragon Clutch to Ultimo, who is already out cold, and proceeds to apply pressure as the show goes off air.

Overall: 90%

Crowd: 80%

Quick Results:

1. John Cena defeats Rico, dressed as Hogan, in a Tournament Round 1 match.

2. Americas Most Wanted won a 3 way tag match against the Three Count and the Island Boys.

3. Road Warrior Hawk arrives backstage and heads to Harley Race's office.

4. Low Ki attacks Ultimo but comes out worse, afterwards Harley announces a match tonight and a best of 5 series between the two.

5. Jushin Liger defeats Julio Dinero in a Tournament Round 1 match.

6. Chris Hero's open challenge is unsuccessful when the debuting La Parka defeats him.

7. Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin defeat the Heahunters.

8. Brock Lesnar officially announces Excellence Inc. Into the fWo

9. Ultimo Dragon Defeats Low Ki and that means Dragon picks the stipulations for the Best of 5 series.

Overall Show Rating: 73%

Saturday 10th February

NWA: Old School Rulz:

Chad Collyer has agreed to an open contract with NWAOSR! Similarly to Shannon Moore last week, Collyer is expected to be signed to a written RoD deal before too long, so don't expect too much of Chad in NWAOSR!

Ring of Desire:

RoD got a 0.13 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2275 people.

We made $325000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $29575 from ticket sales.

Sunday 11th February

The Saturday Night Wars:

ECW got a 0.10 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 605 people.

They made $18150 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.21 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6508 people.

They made $260320 from ticket sales.

Monday 12th February

ECW's 'Cyberslam' show was attended by 3233 people!

They made $129320 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.97 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 8045 people.

They made $321800 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 13th February

The Monday Night wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 6.02 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6540 people.

They made $261600 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.18 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 9017 people.

They made $360680 from ticket sales.

Friday 16th February

Thursday Night Wars from last Night:

WCW got a 5.01 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6539 people.

They made $261560 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.88 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 9030 people.

They made $361200 from ticket sales.

Ring of Desire:

Paul Heyman was today signed to a written contract in a shock move by Ring of Desire. ECW officials are said to be irate, and Paul will debut immediately, he will be managing Ultimo Dragon and will be using the gimmick of a Face Sports Agent.

Scoot Andrews vs. Donovan Morgan:

A great preview show match, one which definitely helped made the fans want to tune into the rest of the show. Scoot Andrews managed to gain a lot of dominance in this match, so much so that it caused Donovan's tag partner to run down to the ring and help out with the assistance of a steel chair. The help, however, went wrong, as Scoot ducked the chair shot which then connected with the head of Donovan Morgan. Modest was confused as Scoot hit the Natural Disaster leaving him unconscious. He then applied a figure four causing Morgan no choice but to tap to the hold.

Overall: 62%

Crowd: 37%

Match: 88%

Chris Sabin vs. Harry Smith - Tournament Round 1:

The penultimate match of the opening round of the tournament pits debutante Harry Smith against the youngster Chris Sabin. Sabin dominates most of the match, he went for a flying crossbody however, which was the beginning of the end. Harry Smith caught Sabin and reversed it into a Fallaway Slam. Corkscrew DDT from Harry Smith for the 3 count.

Crowd: 37%

Match: 75%

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!"

The music of the Legion of Doom hits and sure enough the fan favourites appear with shoulder pads and all. They walk down to the ring and pose on the turnbuckles for a while before hopping down and grab a microphone from Jeremy Borash.

Hawk: Road Warriors, in Ring of Desire. What A Rush that gives you. Oh yeah. As for now I got a challenge for KroniK or whatever the hell they're calling themselves, to get the hell out here, and accept our challenge for a match next week. But it's gonna be no ordinary match. Oh no. The Legion of Doom want a tables match. So whadda ya say, KroniK?

KroniK's music hits and they walk down the ramp not bothering to stop for the fans trying to get high 5's. The slide into the ring and quickly pose on the turnbuckles before returning to the LoD.

Adams: What do we say? We say hell yeah. See you in the ring next week. Oh and by the way, I think you guys used a little too much lipstick, look its covering your faces.

Adams and Clarke laugh as they begin to leave the ring. At that moment they are attacked by LoD who proceed to brawl with Brian and Bryan. Powerbomb to Brian by Hawk, Animal does the same to Clarke. Hawk then lifts up Adams as Animal soars though the air, connecting with a doomsday device. That wasn't all though as they then picked up Bryan Clarke and this time Animal raised him as Hawk went up to the top. Yet another Doomsday Device connecting. The music plays and Legion of Doom climb on the turnbuckles and taunt with the crowd.

Overall: 71%

Chris Harris vs. Chuck Palumbo - Tournament Round 1:

In the final tournament match, things were evenly balanced throughout the 8 minute bout. In fact things only began to get one sided towards the 7 minute mark when Chris Harris began to dominate with moves ranging from spinebusters, to clothesline and eventually to a Catatonic leading to a cover. The 3 count was made and Chris Harris is the last man to qualify for the 12 automatic places. "Cowboy" James Storm makes his way to the ring and hugs his tag team partner, congratulating him as Chuck Palumbo makes his way up the ramp and headed towards the backstage area. Cameras then revert to the commentators as America's Most Wanted celebrate as they make their way to the back.

Crowd: 44%

Match: 69%

The camera then shoots to the top of the arena, and there is a man sat in the crowd. It's Charlie Haas! Charlie is stood with a microphone in one hand and a sign in the other. The sign says "Let Charlie Wrestle". The commentators are confused and are discussing the situation as Charlie Haas begins to speak.

Haas: Recently I was signed by Ring of Desire, they promised me that I would be able to compete in some of the best matches of my career. So far I haven't step inside that squared circle. I've stepped in the Desire to Aspire development ring though, I've wrestled a bunch of 16 year old punks, who have less chance of making it into this business than my mother. And with all due respect to Harley Race, the legend that he is, he is really not making the right decision about me. So as of right now I refuse to wrestle in the Development Territory, hell you can release me, but whilst I'm under RoD contract I'm not going into another ring other than that one down there.

The fans cheer as they see Charlie Haas working the gimmick of trying to get a match. All of a sudden Harley race steps out with a microphone at hand, no music, just himself.

Race: Woah, Woah, Woah. What in the heck do you think you're doing? You're not on the full time roster, you're in Desire to Aspire to improve your wrestling, its for your own good, now get the hell down from there. You're not legally cleared to be here in Ring of Desire Charlie. If I have to take you down by force I will do Haas. Now come on, get back down here, go to the back, and step into my office. Maybe we can reduce the amount of time you have to spend in development.

Haas: I'm Sorry Harley, but the answer is no, hell no. Don't try to negotiate, the only way I'm coming down is if you sign a contract saying I will never be in D2A, ever.

Race: Look Charlie, I'm sorry, the board of directors will not let me do that. They consider you to still be a Wrestler in Training, they feel you can still improve.

Haas: What difference does it make where I improve? Let's face it, I'll improve more against the likes of AJ Styles and Jushin Liger than I will against some kid still going through puberty.

Race: Haas, you better learn to shut the hell up, those workers in there are doing the very same thing as you are. Maturing their wrestling skills.

Haas: Some of them need to mature their bodies first.

Race: Right, Haas you left me no choice, security detain him and then escort him back to Huntsville, Alabama, where he is supposed to be.

The crowd begin to chant "Let's go Charlie" as Haas sprints away from the oncoming security. However he did exactly what they wanted him to as he runs right into the other members of security who grab and restrain him. They then drag him out through the crowd and towards the ramp. They reach where Harley is and Race follows them as he tries to calm down Charlie Haas who is attempting to break loose from security.

Overall: 54%

Jushin Thunder Liger vs. AJ Styles:

A great technical bout, one of the best of the evening, many times it looked like both men were going to put each other away, but for 20 minutes they couldn't. Eventually someone did, obviously, get the fall. Liger was going for a suplex, but AJ landed on his feet and then flipped Liger over his head and dropping Jushin onto the ropes, before planting his face first on to the solid canvas, That however was not the end, as AJ proceeded with the pin, Liger got his foot on the ropes. Up next was an Irish whip by AJ, Liger ducked a clothesline, and looked to have superkicked AJ. But it was Styles who had the advantage as he had grabbed the foot of the Japanese superstar. AJ flipped Jushin over, who landed on his feet, but it was not enough as AJ kicked him in the gut, setting up the Styles Clash. AJ crawled over Liger's unconscious body for the victory via a 3 count.

Overall: 70%

Crowd: 50%

Match: 91%

Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Brock Lesnar:

In a fantastic match, with the most shocking of all endings. It was evenly balanced for a good 15 minutes, that was until Shelton Benjamin decided to spice things up a little bit by getting involved in the action, just as Brock was about to receive a Tiger Driver from Misawa. Shelton Benjamin first hits a forearm on Mitsuharu and then proceed to hit a Fisherman's Suplex, that's a DQ and the referee agrees! Misawa wins because of Shelton saving Lesnar from a Tiger Driver. But the assault doesn't stop there as Shelton begins to pound away at Misawa. Paul London hits the ring and he executes a London Calling. London gets to his feet as Excellence Inc. Make their way out. The pair of them hit a double suplex onto Misawa before lifting him up and pushing him towards Brock Lesnar. Brock hits the F5! Misawa is lying unconscious on the floor as Shelton tosses a Steel Chair to Brock. Wait, that's La Parka, and that's Chris Hero. And behind him, is Monty Brown and Rico, still dressed like Hulk Hogan. There's a huge brawl in the ring. Rico, Monty Brown, La Parka and Chris Hero are taking out the Futuristic World Order. Misawa is getting back to his feet too. This is pandemonium inside Ring of Desire. Tiger Driver to Brock Lesnar! Pounce to Paul London. La Parkinator to Donovan Morgan. Spinning Leg Lariat by Rico to Shelton Benjamin. Hero's Welcome completely taking out Michael Modest. This new alliance are standing tall over the bodies of the Futuristic world Order. Rico shouts into the cameras "This is The Riot Patrol Brotha" as the stable, presumably named the Riot Patrol disperses through the crowd shaking hands with the fans. Meanwhile EMT's are checking on the status of those in the ring.

Overall: 77%

Crowd: 55%

The music of Paul Heyman hits, the fans get to their feet as they are shocked to see this ECW Worker, here in Ring of Desire. Well never mind ECW Worker, he's the freakin' on-screen owner. The groans can be hard from ECW offices at the other side of the country. And as he makes his way to the ring, he has a microphone at hand. He slides in and makes pleasant hand gestures to the RoD fans.

Paul: Now, I must be the last guy you were all expecting here tonight. Well, let me break some news to all ECW fans watching at home. Screw E-C-F'n-W. RoD is the future, not ECW. It's crumbling, everyone knew it, hell while I was there, I knew it. Every week it gets less and less viewers, we tried everything, we even had a hell in a cell between Raven and Sabu, it did no good. The ratings rose by a mere 0.05. That was when I realised I had to jump ship. I was thinking about going to XPW, I even thought about leaving for WCW. Then Harley Race called and said "You mind leaving ECW for $100k per week." Within hours the contract was signed, sealed and delivered, and now I welcome my new client. Because as you well know, I am an agent, an agent who enhances the careers of my clients and makes them the greatest athlete on the earth. In this case, I need to do little, as he is already the greatest there is, but either way, I welcome my protégé, Ultimo Dragon.

Ultimo Dragon's music hits and Ultimo makes his way to the ring, he shakes hands with a few fans before sliding under the ring ropes. He shakes hands with Paul Heyman as the music dies down. Dragon takes the microphone from Heyman.

Ultimo: Tank yu, Mister He-man. It my uhh... honour to have yu as my uhh... Managéré in Ring of Desiiiah.

The crowd give off a huge pop as Ultimo hands the microphone back to Paul.

Paul: Not a problem, I appreciate your English isn't too good, which is why you elected me as your manager. And while we were backstage, Ultimo and I, we decided on the stipulation for Ultimo's first match in the best of 5 series against Low Ki. And the stipulation, is submission.

The crowd let off a huge pop as a referee makes his way to the ring, followed by Low Ki's music hitting. Heyman steps to the outside and Low Ki climbs into the ring as the match begins.

Overall: 85%

Low Ki vs. Ultimo Dragon - Submission - Match 1 of 5:

Another great technical battle between the two, as per usual. Low Ki dominated pretty much from the start, though ultimo did have one point of offence, lasting 3 or 4 minutes where he looked like he was about to make Ki tap to the Dragon Sleeper. Unfortunately for him Low Ki managed to drag both of them to the ropes and the referee made Ultimo wins. It was, however, Low Ki who won the hard fought technical battle after applying a Dragon Clutch for the victory, and in the reverse to earlier, there was no way out for Ultimo, as there had been for Low Ki. Who refuses to break the hold for a few seconds after the bell, before the referee physically breaks it up, and raises Low Ki's hand in Victory. The Brooklyn superstar proceeds to celebrate on the turnbuckle, taunting the fans before jumping down and talking trash to Ultimo. Heyman runs into the ring but then backs off as Low Ki looks at him. The show goes off air.

Overall: 90%

Crowd: 80%

Quick Results:

1. Scoot Andrews defeated Donovan Morgan.

2. Harry Smith defeated Chris Sabin in a Tournament Round 1 match.

3. Legion of Doom challenge KroniK to a Tables Tag Match next week. They accept and then the two teams brawl.

4. Chris Harris defeated Chuck Palumbo in a Tournament Round 1 match.

5. Charlie Haas refuses to compete in D2A (Development) and is on strike. Race tries to persuade him to give up, but can't. So security drag him out.

6. AJ Styles defeated Jushin Liger.

7. Brock Lesnar is DQed against Misawa when Shelton interferes. The fWo then assault Misawa, but a new faction, named Riot Patrol, come and lay the fWo out.

8. Paul Heyman shocks the world by appearing on Ring of Desire. He announces Ultimo is his client in RoD, he shoots on ECW, and announces that Dragon's stipulation for tonight's match is Submission.

9. Low Ki defeats Ultimo Dragon in a submission match to go 1-0 in the best of 5 series.

Overall Show Rating: 72%

Saturday 17th February

Extreme Championship Wrestling:

Steve Williams has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

Ring of Desire:

RoD got a 0.13 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2277 people.

We made $325000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $29601 from ticket sales.

Sunday 18th February

ECW got a 0.14 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 612 people.

They made $18360 from ticket sales.

WCW got a 1.17 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6520 people.

They made $260800 from ticket sales.

Monday 19th February

Sunday Night PPV's from Last Night:

WWF got a 1.80 PPV buy rate for 'No Way Out'!

The event was attended by 18535 people.

They made $4500000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $1112100 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 20th February

Monday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 6.04 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6545 people.

They made $261800 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.16 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 9026 people.

They made $361040 from ticket sales.

Friday 23rd February

WCW got a 5.01 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6513 people.

They made $260520 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.84 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 9046 people.

They made $361840 from ticket sales.

Ring of Desire:

RoD today announced they would take a break from the current tournament for one week, and one week only. Next week will be the first 2 of 4 triple threat matches to determine the 4 men who advance to the next round, joining the other 12 whom aleady advanced.

OOC: Sorry been busy today, felt I should post something, little will be done during the week, from now on, maybe 1-2 shows. But at the weekends there'll be at least 2 shows, maybe even 3 or 4. Thanks for understanding guys (Y)

Edited by - Matt -