Ring of Desire

Matt

I'm not sure if I can do this, but I'm posting to say there will be a show up tomorrow, and I'm sorry for not having much up during the week, Coursework has been getting on top of me, I was out all wednesday and I have other commitments besides writing a diary. I finished all the work I have to do, so the weekend can now be mine to run free with, so expect 2 maybe even 3 shows over this weekend, aswell as some big changes in Ring of Desire, and boy is the future lookin' good. That's all untill tomorrow folkes, hope y'all doing good. Peace and Best of luck to all ;)

Elix Skipper vs. Evan Karagias:

A decent match to open up the show, but it was by no means the best match, especially from Karagias who refeused to sell a lot of moves, he will be in management's bad books after this match. Evan Karagias managed to overcome the odds add he defeated Elix Skipper after reversing the Play of the Day, rather unconvincingly. He then made hsi way backstage, the fans were however getting into the "Punk" gimmick, but that was just about it from this match. A poor display and an undeserving victory from Evan Karagias, Elix however performed well, Kudos to him.

Overall: 47%

Crowd: 22%

Match: 73%

EZ Money vs. James Gibson:

Well anyone who didn't pay for the PPV will be regretting it as this match certainly set the pace for the rest of the night. It really is a shame the fans aren't getting into EZ Money or James Gibson. Regardless of that Gibson hits a dropkick on EZ Money, which was to set up the end. James was hobbling and struggling to keep balance and as he was approached by EZ Money, who was expecting to go in for the kill, he hit a low blow which the referee didn't see. Rolling Powerbomb then by James Gibson who uses the ropes for leverage. He celebrates the victory as EZ Money looks upset. EZ launches himself over the top rope and takes out James Gibson with a cross-body. The two then continue to fight to the back. Moral of the story, EZ Money was cheated out of the match by James Gibson in what was quite possibly one of the best matches so far this year in any federation.

Overall: 70%

Crowd: 41%

Match: 100%

Rob Conway is backstage in his locker room, he is sorting his bag out, presumably getting ready to leave the building when all of a second he falls into the wall. Though it was not a fall, he was attacked by "The Bounty Hunter" John Cena, who proceeded to attack the Conman. Eventually Randy Orton, who was obviously the man who paid Cena, ran in and hit Conway with an RKO. John then picked him up and FUed him through a bench. Conway lay in a pool of blood as Orton patted Cena on the back. The cameras then took a look at Conway before shooting back to ringside.

Overall: 66%

Scoot Andrews vs. Donovan Morgan:

In a match full of controversy, Donovan Morgan seemed to dominate, although he almost resorted to using a weapon. That weapon being a steel chair. He was eyeing up Scoot but was taken somewhat by surprise when none other than Jushin Liger interfered. He wasn't about to watch a young kid be screwed out of a match, and he took some long deserved revenge out on Donovan Morgan. Viscous chops then followed from Liger before hitting a Shooting Star Press on Morgan. He then allowed Scoot Andrews to make the cover as the referee regained consciousness. After Andrews had the match won, Liger restarted the assault viscously attacking Morgan, eventually leading to giving him a Liger Bomb. Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin then sprinted down to ringside and Liger walked off.

Overall: 63%

Crowd: 37%

Match: 89%

AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin:

A Second top quality match of the evening, Shelton Benjamin dominated for the most part, but once AJ had hit the Styles Clash, there was no way back for Shelton Benjamin, the Futuristic World Order suffered their second defeat of the night. It was a somewhat controversial ending though as AJ did not win via the Styles Clash, in actual fact Lesnar attacked the referee, and dragged him out of the ring before Styles could make the 3 count. AJ did however win the match when none other than CM Punk came down to the ring. It allowed AJ to get the win over Shelton with a Spiral tap because of Lesnar being distracted, but it wasn't so rosy for Punk who was F5'ed onto the guard rail, his skull bounced off the metal and he bled uncontrollably. EMTs raced down to the scene but it appeared to be too late as Punk was unconscious and not moving, his forehead was bleeding so much the stretcher he was being carried on was now covered in blood. The crowd watched in shock as Punk was carried backstage.

Overall: 78%

Crowd: 56%

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT A RUUUUSH!

The Road Warriors begin to make their way to the ring for the Tag team tables match, they have their shoulder pads and war paint on as they slide into the ring. But before they even have time to take their jackets off properly Brian Adams nails Road Warrior Animal with a steel chair from nowhere, Hawk is confused as he is met by yet another steel chair, this time from Bryan Clarke. KroniK then toss Hawk to the outside as they proceed to beat down on Animal, both men hitting him with multiple shots. Eventually they attempt to stand him up as they both swing their chair, Clarke from behind and Adam's from the front, simultaneously connecting with Animal who lies in a pool of his own blood on the floor. Hawk stumbles into the ring and ducks a chair shot from Adams but walks straight into one from Bryan. He falls back into the arms of Bryan Clarke who hits a Full Nelson bomb and Hawk and Animal are lying down next to each other in the ring, in a huge pool of blood, neither man is moving. As KroniK stare at the destruction they have caused. Meanwhile Dave Meltzer announces he has just received news that the tables match will now be next week!

Overall: 75%

Riot Patrol (Rico, Hero and Misawa) vs. Futuristic World Order (Modest, Lesnar and London):

Well it was never going to be 3 defeats in one night for the Futuristic World Order and Paul London proved that when he finished off Rico in a good 25 minute bout between the two rival stables. I'm sure it's not the last time we see these two teams locking up together, but it was a shame this match wasn't it's best, Michael Modest blotched a suplex, and Chris Hero felt the effects for the rest of the match, which was evident when he held his neck after he and Misawa hit a double suplex on Lesnar. As I said before Paul London beat Rico, he used a Moonsault to do so, and the cover was never in question.

Overall: 66%

Crowd: 51%

Match: 82%

Harley Race is sat in his office. He moves a few papers to the side as he looks very disgruntled about something.

Race: I got a few things to say here tonight. First of all, I just heard from officials that CM Punk is out of wrestling, forever. That was of course as a result of the brutal assault a number of weeks ago and then again today by the members of the fWo, and for that they will be severely punished over the next few weeks. CM is extremely lucky to be still alive. I wish him a speedy recovery and you will be missed from Ring of Desire. Now as for KroniK. Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke. Just what in the hell do you think you were doing? Well to be honest I couldn't care. The fact is Hawk and Animal came in here a few minutes ago, battered and bruised, I'll admit, but they told me that they are not going to sit down and take the crap you dealt them earlier. The match is on, next week, tables are legal, and KroniK, I hope to God you go through one.

The crowd cheer as the door opens and Paul Heyman is stood there. Harley looks at him as he begins to speak.

Paul: Harley, Ultimo has told me the stipulation, and let me tell you, we're going to win this one.

Race: OK, spill, what is it?

Paul: Special guest Referee, Paul Heyman.

Race: That's going to be a handicap match Paul, and you know it, as much as I'd like to screw over Low Ki, the Board of Directors won't allow me to. Therefore I am going to have to reject some of that stipulation.

Paul: Some of the stipulation?

Race: Yes you heard right, some of the stipulation. It will still be a special guest referee match, only thing is I need to find someone to do it.

All of a sudden the door swings wide open once again, this time Charlie Haas is stood there looking quite angry.

Race: I thought I told you to stay in Desire to Aspire.

Haas: Yeah you did, I just decided not to. Harley, put me in a freakin' match. If I'm not in that ring by the end of the night I'm going to have to do something drastic.

Race: I got an idea.

Haas: What?

Paul: Will you please tell me who the special guest referee is?

Race: I'm going to hit 2 birds with one stone.

Haas + Paul: What?

Race: See, Haas, you want to get in that ring. You got it. In the Main Event.

Paul: You mean Ultimo and Low Ki isn't the main event? I'm not standing for that Race, I'm telling you now, it's the highlight of the night, damn it if this isn't the main event I'll be the one doing something drastic.

Race: Calm the hell down will you. What I'm going to do is simple, very simple in actual fact. Charlie Haas, you are the special guest referee.

Haas: That isn't what I meant. I meant.. Oh forget it.

Race: And Paul, you better watch out because err, next week, Low Ki's partner, Christopher Daniels is a free man.

Paul: Well that's OK, because me and Ultimo have an extra pair of hands too.

As Harley reaches down into his drawer to grab a referee's shirt for Haas, Paul walks away before smiling at Haas. Harley, however, continues to talk to Heyman as he starts to lift himself back up.

Race: What do you mean?

Haas: I don't think he's going to tell you

Harley looks up as he realises Heyman has gone. Harley tosses pulls an odd face as he tosses the shirt to Haas. Charlie leaves the office with a large grin on his face.

Overall: 69%

Ultimo Dragon vs. Low Ki - Special guest Referee: Charlie Haas:

A third top quality match of the evening, Charlie Haas was somewhat one sided here, making really slow counts for Low Ki and fast ones for Ultimo. Low Ki was close to hitting Haas once, but Ultimo prevented it. Low Ki hit a Ki Krusher, but it didn't get the 3 as Haas was counting slowly. Heyman then took a blow for Charlie which gave Ultimo time to get to his feet and begin an onslaught eventually leading to him getting a lightning fast 3 count, that probably wouldn't have even been a 2 with a normal referee. Ultimo, Haas and Heyman all celebrate in the ring. Christopher Daniels music then hits and all the men turn around, sadly he doesn't show.

Overall: 91%

Crowd: 83%

Quick Results:

1. Evan Karagias defeated Elix Skipper

2. EZ Money beat James Gibson

3. Rob Conway is attacked by Cena and then Orton, who paid Cena.

4. Scoot Andrews beat Donovan Morgan when Liger interfered.

5. AJ Styles defeats Shelton Benjamin but CM Punk returns only to be brutally destroyed by the fWo.

6. Road Warriors are attacked by KroniK before the match, LOD are layed out and the match is postponed.

7. Futuristic World Order beat Riot Patrol in an all out brawl.

8. Harley Race announces CM Punk is permanently absent from RoD. Paul Heyman announces Ultimo's stipulation, Race modifies it slightly, and it will be Haas as the Special Guest Referee. Some weird stuff between Paul and Charlie too.

9. Ultimo Dragon beats Low Ki after an unfair count from Charlie Haas. Daniels music plays afterwards but he doesn't appear.

Overall Show Rating: 74%

Saturday 24th February

Ring of Desire:

RoD got a 0.14 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2338 people.

We made $350000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $30394 from ticket sales.

Sunday 25th February

World Championship Wrestling:

WCW got a 1.24 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6524 people.

They made $260960 from ticket sales.

Monday 26th February

Sunday Night's Pay Per Views:

WCW got a 1.40 PPV buy rate for 'Superbrawl'!

The event was attended by 14368 people.

They made $3500000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $862080 from ticket sales.

World Wrestling Federation:

WWF got a 1.96 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 9050 people.

They made $362000 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 27th February

The Monday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 6.09 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6511 people.

They made $260440 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.17 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 9023 people.

They made $360920 from ticket sales.

Thursday 1st March

Ric Flair has announced he will retire from WCW in one month. All who have ever worked with the man have expressed their dismay and everyone wishes Ric Flair the best of luck with whatever he does, inside or outside of wrestling.

Ring of Desire:

The following birthdays occurred this month: Scoot Andrews (23), Matt Stryker (23)

Edge will join Ring of Desire in 3 months for an astonishing $115,000 per month.

Rob Van Dam has joined RoD for a wage of $90,000 per month, he is expected to debut this upcoming week on RoD weekly.

Juventud has joined RoD for an astonishing wage of $105,000 per month, he will be joining as most others are, in 3 months.

Jeff Hardy has agreed to join RoD for a huge wage of $120,000 per month, he will join in 3 months.

Terry Funk has signed a written deal with RoD and will join in 3 months time for a wage of $100,000 per week.

Rhino has agreed to joining RoD on a written $80,000 per week deal, similarly to RVD he can debut immediately, and as far as we are aware, he will do so.

Raven, today, signed a 2 year contract for $85,000 with RoD, despite being able to debut immediately, rumour has it he won't be debuting until the 9th of March.

Sabu signed a 2 year contract with ring of Desire today, he is expected to appear on this weeks show, though how is unknown, rumours circulating the internet are suggesting it will not be in ring action.

Regrettably today Ring of Desire informed a large number of people, that due to the reformation of the company, and the planning for the future that is now taking place, they were to be released. Those people were: Air Paris, Amazing Red, Bob Sapp, Headhunter A, Headhunter B, Chuck Palumbo, Damien, Eric Angle, Evan Karagias, Sean O'Haire, Steven Dunn and Timothy Well. RoD wishes the best to all men. As for the tournament and Chuck Palumbo's place in the triple threats, the match he was scheduled to be in has now become a singles match. On screen Harley Race will probably just announce that

D2A today signed some new up and comers who will be improving week after week in the Development territory. There are now 52 workers in D2A, which is more than is on the active roster (47). American Dragon has however been moved to the active roster. Some of the D2A workers now include Fat Fuck Barrel Boy (renamed just Barrel Boy), Big Dave, Jun Kasai, Jonny Storm, Zebra Kid, Matt Dillinjer, Joey Maggs (the oldest at the age of 39!), Orlando Jordan, Lex Lovett, Greg Pawluk, Super Boy and the already highly talented Simon Diamond (who has been secured to a 5 year contract).

Friday 2nd March

World Wrestling Federation:

WWF have signed independent worker Steven Regal to a written contract!

Thursday Night Wars from Last Night:

WCW got a 5.07 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6527 people.

They made $261080 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.83 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 9020 people.

They made $360800 from ticket sales.

Edited by - Matt -

Hopefully there'll be another show up within the next few hours, if not it'll be up tomorrow.

And Messiah-Dice, the only problem is I've imported new data since then, I have the original scenario, but not the Ring of Desire edits, I guess I can get it all sorted, but don't count on it any time soon.

Gary Jay, sorry, cost cutting, he ain't too good anyway, I lost quite a bit of money these last couple of months, hence why I'm desperate for a TV deal.

- Matt - (Y)

OOC: No more promises from me, sorry its been a while since the last update, I had loads of things to do, I apologise for that. Anyway, I will try to do as many updates as possible. I love this and I hope you guys do too, though if you don't could you please give a reason, I'd like everyone to enjoy this, if possible.

Chris Sabin vs. Julio Dinero vs. Rico - Tournament Playoff:

A great preview show match and the fans really got stuck into it, well more than they usually do for midcard events. Julio Dinero and Chris Sabin once again impressed, but they didn't come out too well. Dinero was really being worked on, and something tells me he could be receiving a big push in the coming weeks. Rico was once again playing up the Hulk Hogan gimmick, speaking of which, RoD was sent an angry letter from WWE regarding the Hogan likenesses, that letter is currently being taken care of by RoD's trash management after it was filed through the shredder. Some great spots in this match, but eventually Rico Wins with a Spinning Leg Lariat on Julio Dinero for the three count.

Overall: 65%

Match: 80%

Elix Skipper vs. Rob Conway - Tournament Playoff:

And to start off the official show is the second play off match of the night, a decent bout between two underrated workers. The ending was rather controversial though as Randy Orton ran in to hit an RKO on Conway, but Rob kicked out, to the distress of both Elix and Orton. Orton then invaded the ring once more, but as he went to connect with a steel chair shot, he missed, hitting Elix instead. Orton was caught by surprise and then was hit with an Iron Fist from Conway. Conway covered Skipper as the referee regains consciousness and makes the 3 count. Conway celebrates as he stares down the retreating Randy Orton.

Overall: 60%

Crowd: 44%

Match: 77%

Chris Hero vs. Michael Modest vs. Nick Dinsmore - Tournament Playoff:

A great technical bout for Playoff number 3 of the night, and the crowd were actually quite enjoying this bout, it was on the whole a pretty even bout. The fWo headed down to ringside to help out Michael Modest, but they couldn't hit the ring before being chased off by the Riot Patrol and that proved to help their man, Chris Hero. From that point on he dominated and A Hero Sandwich to Nick Dinsmore was enough to seal the bout in his favour.

Overall: 61%

Crowd: 45%

Match: 77%

Charlie Haas is shown backstage in his wrestling gear, it looks as if he may be in action tonight.

Haas: Contrary to my attire, I will not be competing tonight, and you can owe that to one Mr. Harley Race. He says I should still be in D2A, but the truth of the matter is, and you all know it, I shouldn't be. I heard your reaction to me last week when I was referring Ultimo vs. Low Ki, and Paul Heyman is doing all he can to help me get into this company, but while morons like Harley Race have controlling power, I am never likely to step into that squared circle. So why is it, that Harley Race, feels it necessary to deprive you fans of the man you want to see. I know you want it. Paul Heyman wants it. Hell, everyone wants it. Put me in that damn Ring Harley. Put me in that ring, in a match. Otherwise I promise you, my attitude will change. There will be no more Mr. Nice Guy. You will see a side of Charlie Haas, no-one, and I mean no-one wants to see. So give me a match Harley, just one match. Otherwise, I'm getting myself a match.

Charlie Haas walks off and the crowd cheer massively to the guts of the young Charlie Haas who seems to have no or little respect for Harley Race's decision, though I think everyone feels the same when I say, rightly so.

Overall: 61%

Shannon Moore vs. Jody Fleisch:

Shannon Moore and Jody Fleisch really show what they are all about here in this battle of the cruiserweights. All the crowd really began to 'dig' this match, and when Shannon Moore hit a Swinging Neckbreaker they went insane. In what was a nice card-filler, they really introduced themselves to the fans more, and Jody Fleisch even got a small fan club going in one part of the arena. And those fans were delighted when Jody Fleisch managed to secure a well fought victory with a 720 Pheonix DDT after an evenly matched 9 minute contest.

Overall: 73%

Match: 95%

In the ring is the Alpha Male Monty Brown, he has a microphone at hand and is looking to speak, he has not been accompanied by his Riot Patrol counterparts.

Monty: Ladies and Gentlemen. You have seen very little of the Alpha Male Monty Brown. In fact, some of you probably think, I'm just some random guy working in the greatest stable Eeevaa! The Riot Patrol. But the fact of the matter is The Alpha Male, is much more than meets the eye. In fact, the Alpha Male is a former 2 time Superbowl Finalist. I was a linebacker for the New England Patriots. And let me tell you, even now, I still love to Poooounnncceee! PER...

A roar of a wild animal is heard followed by some crunching music. The words "Gore, Gore, Gore" appears on the titantron and the crowd are more than ecstatic. The Alpha Male looks confused when no-one steps out through the entrance gate, but as he turns around, he feels the GORE! The fans look on in disbelief as Rhino stands in the centre of the ring over the body of the incapacitated Monty Brown.

Overall: 72%

AJ Styles vs. Donovan Morgan vs. EZ Money - Tournament Playoff:

A great triple threat match, in the fourth and final play off of the tournament. It was quite possibly the best match of the tournament so far tonight. Some great technical action including a great brainbuster by AJ Styles on EZ Money. AJ Styles was left with a busted forehead following a DDT onto the steel steps from EZ Money. The entire qualifiers came out to watch, all 15 of them, and all 3 men inside the ring were aware of that. Donovan Morgan defeats EZ Money with a Camel Clutch submission hold forcing him to tap out. After the match all 15 men step into the ring, and stare at Morgan. Morgan gets to his feet and everyone looks at each other. There is a somewhat sense of anxiety before a brawl emerges. All 15 men break into separate brawls and they all disperse either backstage or into the crowd as the camera shows GMC and Metlzer discussing the wild night so far.

Overall: 79%

Crowd: 67%

Match: 92%

"Play the Game.... Play the Game" RVDs music crashes over the PA System as the entire crowd get to their feet in amazement as two legends step out from behind the curtains. That's right, you guessed it, making their debuts in RoD is none other than "Mr. Friday Night" and The Homicidal, Sucidal, Genocidal Sabu! RVD and Sabu sprint down to the ring before posing for the fans. The crowd are going wild, ECW can once again be heard grumbling from over 2000 miles away. RVD grabs a microphone as the crowd begin to chant R-V-D R-V-D R-V-D.

RVD: Rob Van Dam

Rob makes the signature pointing thumbs taunt as he says the 3 words in his name. The crowd give off a huge pop. Van Dam smiles before continuing.

RVD: The new Mr. Friday Nights, and his partner, the legendary, the amazing, the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal Sabu. The new face of tag team wrestling, worldwide! So right now, on our Ring of Desire debut, we'd like to state an open challenge to any team in the back, who think they can take us on.

The tag team are then in shock to hear the music of Harley Race, Sabu and Rob stare at each other confused as Harley Race appears from his office on the titantron.

Harley: So, you guys think you can come in here, and just call the shots like that do you? Well you probably can, but I'd like to set you a real challenge, just to make sure. So the challenge, well I like to call it a 3 Minute Challenge. Wait, did I just say 3 Minutes?

RVD and Sabu look more confused but then some unfamiliar music hits, out steps Kimo (with a shirt that says Rosey) and O.G. Ekmo (with a shirt that says Jamal), both shirts say "Rosey and Jamal, the Three Minute Warning" on the back. They slide into the ring, Rob and Sabu look confused, but they aren't about to screw up an opportunity. RVD and Sabu pound on 3MW, and really begin to control before eventually the size advantage plays in. The Commentators are wondering what is with the name changes of the former Island Boys as Sabu and RVD look to be toast. RVD however hits a Van Daminator out of nowhere on Jamal (Ekmo), and that is promptly followed by the ruthless Arabian hitting a face buster to Rosey (Kimo). Rob Van Dam then goes to one rope, and Sabu the other. And simultaneously they hit a 5 Star Frog Splash and an Arabian Leg Drop, respectively. The double cover. 1... 2... 3... And RVD and Sabu defeat 3MW who lie flat on their backs whilst RVD and Sabu celebrate with the crowd.

Overall: 70%

Low Ki vs. Ultimo Dragon - First Blood:

The two men make their way to the ring for the Main Event, Paul Heyman briefly gets on the microphone to say Ultimo has chosen the stipulation of first blood here tonight. The crowd give off a huge roar at the announcement of the stipulation. Heyman goes to the outside and the match gets under way. A brutal 35 minute match between the two in what is match number 3 in the best of 5 series contest. With the score tied at 1 each, both men had everything to win and everything to lose. Not to mention this tournament is for the Innovation Belt. It was as always a great contest between the two, and the crowd loved this match more than any other. Some of the worlds harshest critics when it comes to wrestling gave this a ***** which is something the two men should be very proud of. The finish, however, came when Christopher Daniels made his Ring of Desire debut sprinting down to the ring, handing a lead pipe to Low Ki, to allow him to make Ultimo bleed. The referee rang the bell and Ultimo, when he awoke was fuming. Heyman attempted to resurrect the chances of him and Ultimo coming out on top when he grabbed a steel chair. But to the fans Dismay, The Angel's Wings was hit on Paul, right onto that very steel chair he introduced. Following the demise, Daniels got on the Microphone and announced next week he picks up where he left off, and he will introduce a third ally to the Fallen Angel/Low Ki team.

Overall: 91%

Crowd: 83%

Quick Results:

1. Rico beat Chris Sabin and Julio Dinero to advance to the next leg of the tournament.

2. Rob Conway beat Elix Skipper to advance to the next leg of the tournament after a blotched Randy Orton interference.

3. Chris Hero defeated Michael Modest and Nick Dinsmore to advance in the competition.

4. Charlie Haas cuts a heartfelt promo on Harley Race and pleads for a match.

5. Jody Fleisch beat Shannon Moore

6. Monty Brown cut a promo before being assaulted by Rhino, who debuted in remarkable fashion, goring Monty Brown and leaving him unconscious on the floor.

7. Donovan Morgan beat EZ Money and AJ Styles to advance to the tournament's 2nd round.

8. RVD and Sabu debut with an open Challenge. Race tells them they have a 3 Minute Challenge, The Island Boys then appear with a new Gimmick called the 3 Minute Warning. RVD and Sabu win.

9. Low Ki defeats Ultimo Dragon in a first blood match which saw the return of Christopher Daniels.

Overall Show Rating 73%

Edited by - Matt -

Saturday 3rd March

Ring of Desire

We got a 0.15 buy rate for 'RoD Weekly'!

The attendance was 2475 people.

We made $375000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $32175 from ticket sales

Sunday 4th March

WCW got a 1.17 television rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The event was attended by 6526 people.

They made $261040 from ticket sales.

Monday 5th March

World Wrestling Federation

WWF got a 1.92 television rating for 'Heat'!

The event was attended by 9042 people.

They made $361680 from ticket sales.

Tuesday 6th March

The Monday Night Wars:

WCW got a 6.01 television rating for 'Nitro'!

The event was attended by 6522 people.

They made $260880 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 7.10 television rating for 'RAW'!

The event was attended by 9014 people.

They made $360560 from ticket sales.

Friday 9th March

Thursday Night Wars:

WCW got a 5.02 television rating for 'Thunder'!

The event was attended by 6504 people.

They made $260160 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.83 television rating for 'Smackdown!'!

The event was attended by 9006 people.

They made $360240 from ticket sales.

Ring of Desire:

RoD today announced they have secured the services of a top manager, who he will manage is undetermined as his identity, he will debut in 3 weeks!

• 1 year later...