Edge of Survival Wrestling

Docpepper

I loved the original game and after a search through google I foudn that a new version is out. Its beta but so far I've only had one error. It is really funny and its something different.

ESWF 4.99

I'm downloading now, I also loved the old version were yoiu could challenge the commisioner for his job, But I could never complete the challenge itself :ohwell:

The basis of it was that you play a wrestler and you take him

her through the world of ESWF (but people also came out with updates here and there that changed it to the then WWF). The ESWF world itself was a full parody of the wrestling world, and the history is there on the website.

The game was very customizeable and open ended, just fun to play. It was kinda like Wrestling Spirit in the sense that you got to choose what moves your guy did and what not. After a while they added "Commish Mode" which made it like EWR almost, but with more in-depth features. It was still in BETA phases though, and not everything really worked right.

Just download it, I haven't seen the changes in the new version yet, but the game is usually very good... if not a little buggy from here to there.

Okay...so how the heck do you kick out? It says to hit right and left rapidly, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

I was wondering that myself, Billy Bunns keeps kicking my ass. :shifty:

But really, I see the grounds for a really good game once this gets off the ground. The main problem, I believe is the colouring of the backgrounds and text. Is there a way to fix the text colour at least? The standard seems to be yellow. And also, is there any way someone talented in graphics could contact the maker of this game and give them a little help. Eww.

Okay...so how the heck do you kick out? It says to hit right and left rapidly, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

I was wondering that myself, Billy Bunns keeps kicking my ass. :shifty:

But really, I see the grounds for a really good game once this gets off the ground. The main problem, I believe is the colouring of the backgrounds and text. Is there a way to fix the text colour at least? The standard seems to be yellow. And also, is there any way someone talented in graphics could contact the maker of this game and give them a little help. Eww.

you're probably missing that file . make sure if you have winxp that you have sp2 installed.

To kick out you have to click both right and left mouse button as fast as possible