I'm Going To See Slipknot + Slayer In October.

K

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the joy of going to see Blink 182 in November. Luckily, I like the new album.

I have the joys of seeing Blink in December. Despite the fact I never really liked anything from Take off Your Pants and Jacket onwards (barn Anthem Part 2 and Stay Together for the Kids). SHould still be an olay laugh though.

Slipknot are one of those bands that grow on you, at first I hated them, but as much as people say they hate, Slipsour, I actually like them, mostly because I like Stone Sour (And Murderdolls).

The only reason I'm even going to Blink is because my cousin asked me to, and I convinced my mom to pay for me, as part of my Birthday present. So, seeing as I wont have to play to go see Blink, I can spend some money on a Slipknot ticket.

And YI, do you have any idea who will be supporting Blink? I've heard rumours.. but, I'm not sure.

And YI, do you have any idea who will be supporting Blink? I've heard rumours.. but, I'm not sure.

Sorry, I aint even heard any rumours. I'm not super psyched about going (Not my favourite band ever), coupled with the fact that it's a long time away. I haven't really started digging for info yet. Sorry :)

Finch? Total contrast of styles. 2 Pop Punk bands and an emo band, not even a punky emo band (Like Story of the Year and even FFAF) a rocky styled emo band. I don't mind Finch, they have some good songs, but opening for Blink, bah.

And NFG. They're either good or absolutely terrible, there's no medium (It's always hit or miss :shifty: **budumbumchhhhh**). Mostly terrible though. I haven't heard the new album, Sticks and Stones was good for a while, but the novelty soon wore off. Quite a lot like Take off Your Pants and Jacket (Only the novelty of TOYPAJ ran out a lot faster, or at least in my oppinion, everything just sounded alike after a while and they all just gelled together IMO)

I was hoping for some punk bands that are actually good, like Alkaline Trio or Goldfinger. But i've seen both live already, so I might just be biased to see them again.

Finch? lol

• 1 year later...

I was a little confused when you said Slipknot was scary...then I saw a post made by Squancho. I thought 'Hey, that can't be right...' then I saw the post date <_<

You're right, how things change in two years, 2 years ago I was listening to Papa Roach and Linkin Park, now I'm listening to Cannibal Corpse.

My friend, that hates Slipknot, went and saw them for free with a bunch of people he worked with (he was quitting, they had an extra ticket, so they invited him)...he wore a Weezer shirt, the one with the band and the Muppets on it, and smiled at everyone. Sounded awesome.

Wow...old topic.

Edited by Ash J. Williams