I'm Going To See Slipknot + Slayer In October.

K

Well it's a bit fitting seeing as how this was The Unholy Alliance Tour and oh look, such a thing is back this year.

Also, look, I'm going to it. :)

And for anybody who doesn't know, Slipknot will be writing new material together in the fall.

Edited by Livid

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, I thought this was a topic about The Unholy Alliance tour as well. I'ma go see their Finland stop in November: Slayer and Lamb Of God will far outshine In Flames and Children Of Bodom for me. If it wasn't for my pestering need to be near the front of the stage, I'd skip the two opening acts altogether.

Indeed, I thought this was a topic about The Unholy Alliance tour as well. I'ma go see their Finland stop in November: Slayer and Lamb Of God will far outshine In Flames and Children Of Bodom for me. If it wasn't for my pestering need to be near the front of the stage, I'd skip the two opening acts altogether.

Hey Bushmeister, In Flames is playing the Unholy tpur in Finland? Because this year they are doing the Sounds of the Underground at the same time that the Unholy tour is going on so I thought that was kinda weird. But anyways I am going to both and I am super stoked for both, I especially cant wait to see Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Behemoth and As I Lay Dying out of those 2 tours.

Hey Bushmeister, In Flames is playing the Unholy tpur in Finland? Because this year they are doing the Sounds of the Underground at the same time that the Unholy tour is going on so I thought that was kinda weird. But anyways I am going to both and I am super stoked for both, I especially cant wait to see Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Behemoth and As I Lay Dying out of those 2 tours.

Edited by Livid