Items Wanted

probablyoliver

Right, my sister is in need of either a PSP or a PS2 for her boyfriend for christmas. But being a student at uni she a) doesn't have the interweb and b) is a cheapskate.

Basically, one man can only do so much looking, so does anybody know where I could find a cheap PSP/PS2. preferably nothing over £150 for the PSP and £100 for the PS2...

Apparently you can get cheapo PSP's from different countries, is this true?

Guest The Timelord

You can get a PS2 package for like 110 quid in GAME Ollie, and even cheaper pre-owned....

As for the PSP, they are hard to get in this country atm, especially in London....

Right, my sister is in need of either a PSP or a PS2 for her boyfriend for christmas. But being a student at uni she a) doesn't have the interweb and b) is a cheapskate.

Basically, one man can only do so much looking, so does anybody know where I could find a cheap PSP/PS2. preferably nothing over £150 for the PSP and £100 for the PS2...

Apparently you can get cheapo PSP's from different countries, is this true?

She'll be lucky to find a PSP before Christmas, let alone at that price - as far as I know, absolutely everywhere is charging the standard £179.99 for them. Whenever we get any in, they're sold pretty much within the same day.

PSPs are apparantly cheaper on the continent, but you'll have to pay for postage and you could be liable for some sort of import tax on top of it, but I really have no clue about importing stuff, so I could be wrong.