Fozzy in February

TMM

Anyone going to see Fozzy at the Mean Fiddler on February 4th? I just booked my tickets. :D

Haven't seen Fozzy live before, and haven't actually been to see anyone live for over a year now, so I'm pretty excited. Although, when the tickets to arrive, then much excitedness.

I booked my ticket like eight seconds after I got the email from stargreen telling me they were performing. I'll be there.

This will be my third fozzy gig. Anyone know if they're doing the DJ thing again?

I booked my ticket like eight seconds after I got the email from stargreen telling me they were performing. I'll be there.

This will be my third fozzy gig. Anyone know if they're doing the DJ thing again?

DJ thing? What DJ thing? Explain said DJ thing and is it any good?

i think they axed some of the concerts that would take place right now becaus his mother passed away last weekend.

Not the ones in England :D. I checked FozzyRock.com before I ordered, and those are still listed while the US ones are listed as cancelled.