College Hoops 2K6

EWRFan

Does anybody own this game? I am a fan of sports and decided to try my hands at college basketball, but I am lost to this.

I need some help on how to split time between recruiting and training players and tips on how to do that. It seems that I blow out lesser teams, but always loose to teamz that are my equal or better. Any help?

I would also like your comments on the game.

Does anybody own this game? I am a fan of sports and decided to try my hands at college basketball, but I am lost to this.

I need some help on how to split time between recruiting and training players and tips on how to do that. It seems that I blow out lesser teams, but always loose to teamz that are my equal or better. Any help?

I would also like your comments on the game.

Yeah, I have NBA2K6 and I am pretty good at that game, and believe it or not I suck at CH2K6...I mean, the controls and everything is so similiar, yet they are so different. So far I am liking CH....it's complex and forces you to think. I am starting to get the hang of things, thanks for the link, those forums helped me out a lot, specially at getting good coaching sliders. I like the coaching aspect of the game and in my first game with this sliders I managed to beat Elon 70-57(I am playing as High Point in my career) and they where one star above me in the overall ratings.

I suppose since this is a small program, I cant try to go out there and lure ***** prospects to my team right? Should I settle with *** and some **** players? Seems like all ***** want to play in big programs and even with one at 100% interest he went to UNC.

So I have done well after taking advice from the boards at operation sports.

I coached the Long Island Blackbirds to two conference championships, one conference tournament win, one win on the BCA tournament(my first non-conference tournament win) and one spot in the NCAA bid, where I got squashed by Maryland. I dislike the fact that, in one season I went 21-9, undefeated in my conference and my only loss came on the conference tournament final aganist Webster. They finished 14-15 and got a bid on the NCAA tournament and I was left out. WTF? They just won one important game, I went undefeated aganist all the teams in my conference except that little game. Plus, I had upset wins over Northeastern and Iowa State, which I think should have given me the spot.

Anyway, I just got hired by South Alabama on a bigger conference and I am trying to lure all those prospects on my target list over to my new job.....kinda feels like starting from scratch again, specially since my other team was better overall.

So I have done well after taking advice from the boards at operation sports.

I coached the Long Island Blackbirds to two conference championships, one conference tournament win, one win on the BCA tournament(my first non-conference tournament win) and one spot in the NCAA bid, where I got squashed by Maryland. I dislike the fact that, in one season I went 21-9, undefeated in my conference and my only loss came on the conference tournament final aganist Webster. They finished 14-15 and got a bid on the NCAA tournament and I was left out. WTF? They just won one important game, I went undefeated aganist all the teams in my conference except that little game. Plus, I had upset wins over Northeastern and Iowa State, which I think should have given me the spot.

Anyway, I just got hired by South Alabama on a bigger conference and I am trying to lure all those prospects on my target list over to my new job.....kinda feels like starting from scratch again, specially since my other team was better overall.

Edited by Riceman 4K

I have been with the South Alabama Jaguars for 5 seasons, making the NCAA bid for the last three seasons. I have done so well that I got one of my players selected in the NBA Draft, I made the top 25 polls(between 17-25 all season long last year, then finished 22) and even won a game in the NCAA Tournament over UMASS, but then lost to Boston College. Right now I am going to play Villanova in the NCAA Tournament, I was ranked 21 in the top 25 polls and made the seventh seed in my conference.

I am actually looking for advice here, you see, most of my good players are seniors and I had a bad time in the recruit period.....it seems like my team is in for rebuilding and my good seasons are a thing of the past. Should I jump to another conference? I am sure I can get an offer from a Mid- Major team at least and since I need to rebuild anyways.....well....better try somewhere bigger.

I'm in my like 12th year and just accepted a job at Texas, following a stint at Pepperdine in which I won back to back national titles, one during an undefeated season.

Twas at Alcorn State before that, I've missed the NCAA tourney only twice in my legacy.

I moved up to the Wichita State Shockers and managed to make them the 11th best team in the nation, but after some key losses I jumped to the UCLA Bruins and managed to win my first national title, upsetting #1 Pittsburgh in the Final Four and then beating #4 North Carolina in the championship game...I was ranked #3 in the nation.