Kittie Internet-Only EP

tristy

Canadian metal band KITTIE will be releasing a digital, downloadable EP, entitled "Never Again", on February 7, 2006. Exclusive sneak preview clips of the tracks appearing on the EP will be available on the band's official MySpace.com page before the release date. Starting January 1, one 45-second clip of KITTIE's new material will be available to preview on the official KITTIE MySpace.com page, and a new one will be posted every two weeks until the EP is released.

KITTIE, which features sisters Morgan and Mercedes Lander (guitar/vocals and drums, respectively), Trish Doan (bass; ex-HER), and Tara Macleod (guitar; ex-SHERRY), have sold over one million records in the United States since the release of their debut effort, "Spit" (Artemis), in 2000.

KITTIE, who parted ways with guitarist Lisa Marx and bassist Jennifer Arroyo earlier in the year, split with longtime label Artemis Records in March 2005 "due to a proposed amendment to the recording budget for the pending fourth KITTIE album," according to a post on the band's web site. The group's most recent CD, "Until the End", was released in July 2004.

I can't wait for this. I've loved all their past stuff even though until the end was a different for them it was still good. I have a feeling that this will be good as well