Fanku buys a bass

Fanku Kaibutsu

It looks a lot like my bass, but mine is an Ibanez. I don't really know the difference, both make a bass-like sound. My amp is a bit heavier duty than that, but I bought it because I was presumably going to be playing shows. I've only played one, and I need new strings, two of mine are broken.

Either way, it's a good purchase on your part. Just curious, do you plan to strum with your fingers or a pick?

Either way, it's a good purchase on your part. Just curious, do you plan to strum with your fingers or a pick?

I was gonna do both, but since I've learned that playing with a pick is much, much harder than using fingers, I think I'm gonna just stick to using my fingers.

I can already play Clint Eastwood, Bliztkrieg Bop and Mankind's intro theme. Go me. ^_^

That seems strange to me, I guess it's personal preference. I started with my fingers, but then converted to the pick which I found easier for me. I'm able to strum a lot quicker with a pick, but I'm very picky about which pick I use (no pun intended). Ironically, Blitzkrieg Bop was the first song I learned on bass, followed by Sonic Reducer (the Dead Boys), and Riot Squad (Cock Sparrer).