MVP NCAA 06

oldskool

Yeah, my friend called and told me that Best Buy was advertising it. I guess it 's going to be tired in canadian markets, I looked around in the best buy's around here and they are either sold out or don't have a shipment yet, I'm gonna try the other hot spots tomorrow and if none of them have them, I'll work on getting an order, if that still fails, I'll continue to look around.

Yeah, my friend called and told me that Best Buy was advertising it. I guess it 's going to be tired in canadian markets, I looked around in the best buy's around here and they are either sold out or don't have a shipment yet, I'm gonna try the other hot spots tomorrow and if none of them have them, I'll work on getting an order, if that still fails, I'll continue to look around.

They will ship it to Canda dude, they've done it with all the other NCAA games for me.

If they just decided not to for this one, it wouldn't make any sense. Regardless of if they want to sell it here or not, they didn't sell the other NCAA's here, yet I still ordered them off EB.

They will ship it to Canda dude, they've done it with all the other NCAA games for me.

If they just decided not to for this one, it wouldn't make any sense. Regardless of if they want to sell it here or not, they didn't sell the other NCAA's here, yet I still ordered them off EB.

I enjoy the fielding, although it does suck when trying to turn a double play because it takes a little while to load up the throwing meter and such. That is one problem straight away.

The hitting stick I like in concept, but as the magazine said, poorly executed. To those who have it, when is the best time to load up? I find the Eye/Pitch Locator + One button swing easier, and funner as of right now.

So I went against my earlier post and bought the game. For those fellow Canadians who are having trouble finding a copy in your respective cities the only store that sells it is Microplay. I found a message board on the net talking about this problem and it suggested Microplay. I gave them a call and sure enough they had it, in fact they carry all of the NCAA titles. The down side is you have to overpay for the product with it being $49.99 instead of the suggested $34.99 Canadian.

As for the game itself it's very fun. The new hitting takes some time to get used to but once you do you'll never be able to go back. The create-a-ballpark feature isn't as good as I had hoped but I only played with it for a few minutes. The ESPN integration is really cool with the 20 at 20 updates and such. All in all I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend the game to those who are die hard baseball fans or college baseball fans, though being a fan of college baseball probably classifies you as a die hard. If you are casual fan I'd stay away since you won't be able to relate to any of the teams, players, stadiums or the dynasty mode.

I score it 8 out of 10.

I'll call Mircoplay tomorrow, we've got one but it's a hella out of the ways.

Oh well, I thought of calling there but there because a few years ago I asked the guy if they had NCAA 04, I think and he said no, next week so I knew they carried some games of NCAA.

Thanks MV

• 1 month later...

I rented this today and I've played around 5 games . I've gotten pretty good at fielding but batting is killing me I refuse to switch control styles so anyone have any tips on when to load up the swing ?

I found a big problem was the lack of teams. There are so man ymid-major divisions not even in the game, which bothers me as I like a lot of teams in them.

How can I play the game without the Toledo Rockets? HOW!?!?