Clerks 2

K

Yes folks, get ready to FLOOD the servers on Monday, as Kevin has announced that the first, web-only Clerks 2 teaser trailer will indeed become avaiable via our websites EXCLUSIVELY sometime in that 24-hour period. The teasers cut for the fans are normally full of some great jokes, scenes, and hints that you won't find anywhere else, and most likely, NOT in the theatrical trailer. So, get ready, for in 2 days, you'll be watching the first live action footage from View Askew's 2006 release: Clerks 2. We'll of course have mirror copies all over the place, though we also expect some heavy traffic, so bear with us. Watch this space for your opportunity to see the Clerks 2 teaser, we'll have it as soon as it's available.

http://www.newsaskew.com/

And since I'm on the website...

Allow me to say, Fuck Kevin Smith

Mallrats X?

STOP REDOING SHIT

What an Arsehole. How much of my money does he want?

All the old suspects have come back, so I'm looking forward to it. I haven't seen the Mallrats X special features yet, but I know that the Clerks re-issue was fantastic. And if Kevin really wanted money, he would have done Clerks 2 for an R-rating, whereas he doesn't even plan to submit this one to the MPAA, who would likely give it an NC-17 rating.

Guest muddatrucker27

Yeah, I won't buy a film more than once, I couldn't give a shit about special features, I like paying £5 for the basic version.

Will this one be in black and white, I'm pretty sure I missed the reason why it was like that, theres something about black and white that just makes me wonder why its on DVD and not a shitty video tape.

Yeah, I won't buy a film more than once, I couldn't give a shit about special features, I like paying £5 for the basic version.

Will this one be in black and white, I'm pretty sure I missed the reason why it was like that, theres something about black and white that just makes me wonder why its on DVD and not a shitty video tape.