New year, new band...

fourstarfizzle

After the UK Tour with Gratitude, Bedouin Soundclash, etc. I quit the band I was in (Soon To Be September), as they turned into wankers and thought they were big bad rockstars, and were more concerned with skin tight jeans, black hair (and hair extensions), and also pretending to like Death metal.

So, once free from the shackles of screamo, I was on the search for a new group, and decided to attempt to form a band of some of the best local musicians from various bands, and well, long story short, I did it :D

Machiavellian

We've just got out of the mixing room with these 2 lovely tracks, and I'm really impressed considering we've only had 3 practices together.

God I love metal.

I prefer the second song to the first, both are good, but I think the second one just gels together much better, and the normal singing with the howling goes very well. It's got the garage/local band vibe to it, and it works well.

I've listened to both songs twice now, and they are both very good. The guitats work really well with the voice.

I like; I definately like. :)

I prefer the second song to the first, both are good, but I think the second one just gels together much better, and the normal singing with the howling goes very well. It's got the garage/local band vibe to it, and it works well.

I've listened to both songs twice now, and they are both very good. The guitats work really well with the voice.

I like; I definately like. :)