Selling My PSP

Turbo Yannis

I'm going to sell my PSP on eBay because I'm bored of the thing, it can't seem to keep my attention and I need money for clothes/booze. I'm just not entirely sure how much to actually sell the thing for. I've got:

Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Burnout Legends

World Soccer Tour

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

256 Memory Stick

And the actual PSP itself.

I ask of you, the good people of EWB, roughly how much should I go about selling all that crap for?

Well how much did you buy it for? I'm guessing that if you bought all that stuff brand new it would be 500 pounds, plus. Perhaps 500 would be a good price, but im useless at this kinda thing.

Gimme the PSP and GTA and I'll chuck you £70 and a pack of beer :thumbsup:

ebay the rest

I see your £70 and beer and raise you £70, beer and some chewing gum. :shifty:

Games are about £30 new so for used...about £20 each. You've got 5 so that's £100 total.

Just having a quick browse online for the 512mb memory stick, around £30-40 so around £20 used.

Basic PSP pack is around £180 so used, about £150 used.

So you're looking at about £250 upwards, maybe put it at £300 see if anyone bites. Probably worth checking round local games stores and such too, see what they'd give you for it.