Harry Hill's TV Burp

AintIGreat

Whilst I agree with it the whole point of the show is that it is topical to the weeks events on TV. The higher ups might not see it as a potential for release as it becomes less relevant years later.

They've only put out a few DVD's of that though, it's not like they release every series. It works on a best of format so it does reduce the amount of stuff shown, probably allowing for more iconic news items that are more familar to be covered. Plus with the costs for all the clips featured on TV Burp coupled with it's niche market it might not sound like a good investment for someone to make.

A quick look on his site says that TV Burp is back on TV on January 21st at 5.30pm. Get your VHS/DVD recorder ready :P

Lets petition to get Harry Hill killed in the most violent way possible. I find him about as funny as cancer.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread (:shifty:) but did anyone see the Angus Deayton thing last night? With the self-help videos and stuff. Funny as fuck! Especially the "Art Of Self Defence" video...too fucking funny. How to ue a biro as a weapon...hahahahaa...the guy was a pure fucking nutter.

Edited by YI-tzy McJewish

This is a sort of petition to try and get ITV to release Harry Hill's TV Burp on DVD. It needs to be done. So if you want to help please comment here!

Thanks.

Help get one of the least funny comedians on a DVD? I failed at stopping Showgirls be on DVD, but I don't think I need to try for that shit.

Guest muddatrucker

I say we start a petition to have TV burp removed from TV since both it and Harry Hill aren't funny, theres a reason why hes never been primetime and its because he's shit.

I say we start a petition to have TV burp removed from TV since both it and Harry Hill aren't funny, theres a reason why hes never been primetime and its because he's shit.

That's an outright lie, shit can be funny.