Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

apsham

So with Oblivion coming out soon and me just actually getting in Morrowind I thought I'd start a topic to see who else played the game, and how many hours that they've logged in. I wanted to know just how much of my life that I am going to waste in the next few months, a guy at school told me he's been playing for two full years and hasn't done everything yet. >.<

I have two characters at the moment, an Imperial warrior-thief at level ten and another that I started on the PC version yesterday, the feline species that's a gentleman's theif.

It can run pretty deep, but without mods chances are you're more going to notice clipping errors and diolague guffaws more often then feel a true sense of imersion. Personally, I'd download a few of the must haves, BE, the graphics head and skin packs if your computer can handle them, and probably a speciality mod based on your interest, whether it's a job mod or a trading mod or a vampire mod, to enhance the way you play. Beyond that, I aldo reccomend trying to start in Balmora killing each person in every house and expanding to the town in order to eventually kill every single person in the game. Since the game has a couple thousand NPCs and the guards respawn, you're in for a fight,

I have the GOTY Version 4 xbox n its is the greatest. I have put sooooo many hours into perfecting my spellswordsman. Also the GOTY version comes with the 2 expanison packs Tribunal n Bloodmoon for even more adventuring. Instead of killing people i go out n explore, all the dedric ruins, all types of mines, Dwarven ruins and towns n loot. I steal a lot n mainly sell it to Creeper in Caldera. I have almost a 100K.

• 1 month later...

I bought this game and both expansions from my uncle for $2 he was having a yard sale. Luckily it works on my computer and WOW! this game is huge. I've downloaded ahead pack and the unnofficial update patch. I'm at the start now . in the first town trying to find a place to sleep without killing anyone or getting fined . otehr than that I'm upping my stats so i cna take out the bandits in the cave. the one mage in there that throws fire kills my ass everytime

any help?

Guest clintcasey

I bought this game and both expansions from my uncle for $2 he was having a yard sale. Luckily it works on my computer and WOW! this game is huge. I've downloaded ahead pack and the unnofficial update patch. I'm at the start now . in the first town trying to find a place to sleep without killing anyone or getting fined . otehr than that I'm upping my stats so i cna take out the bandits in the cave. the one mage in there that throws fire kills my ass everytime

any help?

You think thats bad? I tried about 4 times on the very first rat killing quest. It was all fine until those 2 bastards ganged up on me. Died every time. Eventually too the pussy way out, killed one, ran out of the place, healed, went back and killed that last one. That will teach those rats to mess with Magnus Hellgbjorn super Nord!

what rat quest ? I haven't come across that one . right now i'm taking a break and trying to get inside the warehouse. I almost stole the key but the guard caught me and the key is respawning . so I'm doing it the hard way. Jumping . lol its possible I've almost gotten in through the roof twice but i keep falling

Off hand, there is nothing in the Seyda Neen(sp?) warehouse worth the effort it takes to get inside. It's a lot easier to simply move on to Balmorra almost immediatly and begin to loot empty houses for cash, and spend your cash on skills, and then spend your skills on quests. When you get up to level 8 or 9 and have decent weapons, go to Vivec and start slaying Ordinators. If you're a warrior, and not a vampire, you can kill four or five a go, and that will get you more money then you can ever spend.