Listen To Raggapunk

K

Just come back from Soulfly. Skindred were the support. Skindred rocked, Soulfly were ok. The best bit about Soulfly was when Benji (From skindred) came on and sang one of SoulFlys generic scream songs with max.

It was awesome.

Benji rocks. Skindred Rocks.

My t-shirt that says Listen To Raggapunk rocks.

Zero Cipher are quality. I apologise for the songs not being twenty minutes long, although you might have prefered the first album... it's a fairy tale about a princess and goblins and shit. I mean it's not dragons, but it's close right?

I just like to hear some lyrics occasionally, instead of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! for hours on end, ya know? Anyone can go out, get really pissed, and puke into a microphone for five minutes. :P

I just like to hear some lyrics occasionally, instead of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! for hours on end, ya know? Anyone can go out, get really pissed, and puke into a microphone for five minutes. :P

At least it's better than those stupid whiny gay-ass voices on those power-metal bands :P

DIE.

:shuriken:

At least it's better than those stupid whiny gay-ass voices on those power-metal bands :P

Today is your last chance to go out and buy Pressure the single to help it enter the charts with a bang >_> I got mine today. It's good. Tracks on this version are

1. Pressure

2. Rude Boy 4 Life

3. Pressure Drum n Bass Fix

4. Pressure Video

But there are other versions and a vinyl as well.