See No Evil

StarrJunkie

When he kills someone JR better scream "GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THE BIG RED MACHINE JUST KILLED HIM/HER!!!"

Then and only then can it be considered a good film

Guest hardTARGET

The only solice is that it is made by Lion Gate films, who makes the SAW movies, and The Punisher, but also had the nerve to put Hostel anywhere near a movie screen.

Edited by hardTARGET

The only solice is that it is made by Lion Gate films, who makes the SAW movies, and The Punisher, but also had the nerve to put Hostel anywhere near a movie screen.

which is WHY i said it will be great... their production team is above average... kane has the potential to be horrific... and story sounds like a classic.

saw was basically based inside a building the entire time... other than the killer drugging people and dragging them into the place... but basically based inside a warehouse type building... the trailer looks good.

as for the raising kane part... they were obviously attempting to grab the attention of true wrestling fans AND stating that "someone is raising KANE"... someone is raising hell... in other words...

anyway, i guess it boils down to the individuals opinion/taste... i for one am seeing this.

oh yeah... hostel DID suck balls

which is WHY i said it will be great... their production team is above average... kane has the potential to be horrific... and story sounds like a classic.

Did I miss the memo saying that "classic" had been re-defined to mean "dull, formulaic horror"? This looks like it has nothing go for it, I doubt it'll even have the "so bad it's good" charm that redeems a lot of horror films of this type.

saw was basically based inside a building the entire time... other than the killer drugging people and dragging them into the place... but basically based inside a warehouse type building... the trailer looks good.

as for the raising kane part... they were obviously attempting to grab the attention of true wrestling fans AND stating that "someone is raising KANE"... someone is raising hell... in other words...

anyway, i guess it boils down to the individuals opinion/taste... i for one am seeing this.

Once again LGF has nothing really to do with this outside of releasing it.

Yes, everyone gets the raising Kane thing, but it still is just stupid. The story does not sound like a classic, and there hasn't even been a classic for awhile. Saw is drastically overrated because it was finally something different in the horror genre. Before that it was basically a bunch of Scream copycats, maybe not totally in stories, but in other areas of film making. Same is happening with Saw now, and it sucks.

I give it a chance, on a scale of 1-100 I gave it a 0 to start out with, and that was being generous. After watching the trailer, it looks impressive, because it could have only went up for me.

Edited by Pepsi

...They're releasing it cause it was probably cheap to purchase and they're probably hoping for good DVD sales since they've invested crap into the marketing. Just because they release something doesn't mean they think it's going to be quality, it just means they think they can make a buck off it. You obviously have no idea how the studio system works. This is the same company that released Alone in the Dark, The Man, Waiting, etc. . Just because they have good movies doesn't mean they're not below releasing crap.