See No Evil

StarrJunkie

Guest hardTARGET

that movie looks ridiculously good... i'm anticipating the release...

will be the first one in line, gauranteed :)

curious as to how kane performs on the big screen... the rock made a few movies and they blew, well scorpion king wasn't too bad but oh my god the mummy 2 sucked

Edited by hardTARGET

You gotta love the fact that that they're really pushing the fact it's a Kane movie. Outside of wrestling fans, who knows Kane???

The twist at the end will involved Taker andPaul Bearer. LOL

I wonder if Katie Vick will be the reason why Kane's so angry :P I don't know about the trailer...the film looks like pure cheese, and hey, there have been good cheesy horror films, maybe this is one.

Movie looks like it could be decent, if Kane does not speak... but hardTarget... this will be no where near the top10. And the fact it says, "Someone will be raising Kane"....*sigh*

For us Nip/Tuck fans.. I was doing a search on the upcoming WWE Films releases... The Marine, the one with Cena... stars Kelly Carlson a.k.a. Kimber :wub:

I'll go see that one for sure.

Edited by ACCBiggz

yeah, your average teens get slaughtered by unkillabell psycho story, and that it is a WWE movie dos not help either. (the line "someone will be raising kane" had the instand reaction of me never wanting to see this movie ever, so if you want to get rid of me lock yourself in a cinema that shows this movie and you will never see me)

that movie looks ridiculously good... i'm anticipating the release...

will be the first one in line, gauranteed :)

curious as to how kane performs on the big screen... the rock made a few movies and they blew, well scorpion king wasn't too bad but oh my god the mummy 2 sucked

Edited by Pepsi