Nintendo Wrestling Federation

Chris2K

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo Wrestling Federation presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #2

------------------------------------

The show kicks off with Mario coming out to the ring with a sombre expression on his face. The fans seem to be ecstatic to see him, however Mario doesn't seem very happy as he climbs into the ring and takes a microphone.

Mario - IPB Image

It's-a always-a nice to be here, but unfortunately, I come-a here tonight-a with some bad-a news. On Monday-a night when-a we were working-a out in the gym-a, my brother-a Luigi was lifting-a a weight-a when he fell-a forward, landing on his left knee-a. The damage was serious-a, and he will need-a surgery. Even after-a the surgery-a it will be-a sixteen-a months-a until he is able-a to wrestle-a again!

The crowd let out moans and boos of disappointment.

Mario - IPB Image

I know, I'm-a as unhappy as you are, but-a these-a things-a cannot be helped! If Luigi were-a here-a tonight-a he would-a want-a me to move-a on and get straight-a back into going after Bowser-a and my NWF World-a title!

Mario is interrupted by the music of the Evil Do-ers, but it is not Bowser who walks out, it is Waluigi.

Waluigi - IPB Image

Hahahahahaha! Poor Mario, now you don't even have your own brother to help you anymore! How does it feeeel? How does it feel to be on your own? Peach dumped you, Luigi's apparently injured, although I think he's-a just faking because he knows he can't beat me, and Mr. Game and Watch can only get out of the retirement centre once every few months!

Mario - IPB Image

Look-a Waluigi, if you're out here for-a reason, say-a what you-a came to-a say, and get the hell-a out of my-a interview-a!

Waluigi - IPB Image

Hahahaha, fine, I will! King Bowser was asking-a for a volunteer-a to take you on tonight, and I've volunteered! Hahahahahaha!

Mario - IPB Image

You versus-a me tonight? Sounds good-a peabrain! And whilst-a you're-a here, you can tell King Bowser that-a I have-a a special surprise-a for him-a tonight-a!

Rating: 86%

Match #1

Fox McCloud - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Captain Olimar

Olimar comes out with an army of Pikmin as usual, and Fox gets a cheap laugh by pretending he's going to shoot one of them with his laser. He then fires the gun, just missing two of the Pikmin, and the Pikmin run away from ringside in fear, with Olimar desperately calling out for them to come back, but they are out of range of his whistle. The distraction of NOT having the Pikmin to help him at ringside keeps Olimar firmly under the control of Fox, who displays an arsenal of hard-hitting kicks and belly-to-belly suplexes. But Fox is soon given a distraction of his own as Falco makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp, watching on intently. Fox glances at Falco one moment too long, allowing Olimar to take control with a cheap shot to the back of Fox. Olimar hits two consecutive backbreakers on Fox, before locking in a Surfboard Stretch to keep him grounded. Fox manages to fight out of it however, and once back on his feet continues the assault of kicks, hitting a spinning back kick to knock Olimar down to one knee. Fox then comes off the ropes, and hits a DEVASTATING kick to the head, known as the Blast Kick, and he makes the cover for an easy 1-2-3. Falco, annoyed that Fox got the win, heads to the ring and begins to kick away at Fox. Olimar joins in the beatdown, as Olimar and Falco leave Fox laying in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Fox

Crowd: 69%

Match: 90%

Overall: 79%

Stars: ***

Match #2

Boo - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Ness

Boo takes control of the match early on, showing some good technical skills as he works on the left arm of Ness. Ness reverses the hold however by sending out a PK Thunder bolt that he uses his mind to navigate into hitting Boo. Ness whips Boo into the corner, but as he goes to follow up, Boo makes himself transparant and Ness crashes through Boo and goes face first into the turnbuckle, stumbling back into a Hammerlock Suplex from Boo. Boo keeps up the work on the arm, driving his body into it, before throwing Ness shoulder-first into the turnbuckle. Ness tries to fight back, but Boo is far too focussed, and wringing the arm of Ness and locking in a front facelock. He then uses the ropes to rotate himself around and hits the Ghoulish Dreams (Tornado DDT), before covering Ness to get the pinfall. Suddenly, Yoshi runs down to the ring and begins unloading right hand after right hand to Boo, who defends himself with a poke to the eye of Yoshi, before rolling out of the ring to safety.

Winner: Boo

Crowd: 79%

Match: 83%

Overall: 81%

Stars: ***1/4

Backstage in the Evil Do-ers locker-room, Bowser is holding a meeting, with Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Sonic and finally an out-of-breath Boo, who makes sure to lock the door before taking his seat.

Bowser - %7Boption%7D

Good, we're all here.

Wario - IPB Image

What's the problem King Bowser?

Bowser - IPB Image

I have called this meeting because of what Mario said earlier, that he had a surprise for me. Now I know Mario is of limited intelligence, so I am expecting this "surprise" to be some kind of attack. That is why I need all of my guards with me, and I want all of you backstage in this room to make sure that nobody can get to us.

Waluigi - IPB Image

But-a what about my match?!

Bowser - IPB Image

You volunteered for this match yourself Waluigi, it is up to you to find a way to win. You will be on your own out there, but I have full confidence in your ability to win. Afterall, you are one half of the NWF Tag Team champions!

Waluigi - IPB Image

Yes... King Bowser....

Rating: 87%

MAIN EVENT

Waluigi - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Mario

Waluigi looks lost and confused walking down to the ring by himself, not even Wario is allowed to come out with him. Mario starts off in control with a series of hard right hands, before whipping Waluigi into the ropes and knocking him down with a clothesline. Waluigi rolls out of the ring to refresh, but Mario hits a plancha dive from inside of the ring, landing right on top of Waluigi. Mario rolls Waluigi back into the ring, but as Mario climbs in, Waluigi digs a thumb into his eye. Waluigi whips Mario into the corner, but runs into Mario's elbow as he follows up. Mario charges at Waluigi, but Waluigi drop toe holds Mario into the mat, before coming off the ropes and hitting a low running dropkick. Waluigi keeps Mario down with some elbows to the back, before picking Mario up and hitting a side Russian Legsweep for a two count. Waluigi picks Mario up, but a right hand is blocked, and Mario begins unloading right hand after right hand, before bodyslamming Waluigi to the mat. Mario climbs to the second rope and delivers a leg drop across the throat of Waluigi for a 2 count. Waluigi gets back to his feet and swings at Mario, but Mario ducks and turns it into a Belly to Back suplex, maintaining the waistlock and hitting a second, keeping the waistlock again, but a third is blocked by Waluigi, who switches to a waistlock of his own, and delivers a Half Nelson bomb. Both men are down on the mat as the referee begins his ten count, with both Waluigi and Mario getting up at the count of 6. The two men trade right hands, with Mario getting the advantage before Waluigi rakes his eyes. Waluigi comes off the ropes and nails a Big Boot put Mario down. Waluigi then heads up to the top rope, and signals for some kind of move, and dives off looking for a Senton Bomb! But Mario has rolled out of the way, and Waluigi hits nothing but canvas! Mario starts signalling for the Fireball, but suddenly Wario, Bowser, Peach, Sonic, Boo and some Koopatrols make their way to the ring! The Koopatrols stay outside as Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Sonic and Boo begin beating Mario down, with the referee calling for the bell, awarding the match to Mario by disqualification. Wario picks Mario up and delivers the War-Monger, before handing him to Bowser, who sets up for the Dragon Bomb. But then, Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Diddy Kong all rush to the ring, with DK dealing with the Koopatrols on the outside, whilst Yoshi and Diddy clear the ring of the Evil Do-ers!

Winner: Mario by DQ

Crowd: 87%

Match: 92%

Overall: 89%

Stars: ****

The Evil Do-ers flee the ring, angry that their plan had been disrupted. A beaten down Mario then crawls to the edge of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Mario - IPB Image

Hey, Bowser! I promised-a you a surprise earlier on-a, and now, I'm-a going to-a deliver! I want-a you to turn-a around and say-a hello to the new commissioner of the Nintendo Wrestling Federation-a!..... My-a brother, LUIGI!

IPB Image

And sure enough Luigi makes his way to the top of the ramp in a wheelchair, his knee firmly braced and plastered. Bowser, Wario, Waluigi and company look on in shock as the new commissioner stares at them as the show goes off the air!

Rating: 79%

Overall Show: 82% (-)

Attendance: 2,005 (-5)

Takings: $80,200 (-$200)

TV Rating: 3.58 (-0.28)

Best Match of the Night: Waluigi vs. Mario

Worst Match of the Night: Fox vs. Captain Olimar

Best Segment: Evil Do-ers meeting

Worst Segment: Luigi introduced as commissioner

That's how you solve two problems in one ;).

Edited by Chris2K

Guest gangsta

Decent show there. Seeing Fox McCloud in this is awesome, I hope he can get a UK Title push. Speaking of which, where was Pika and Mewtwo?

I also liked Luigi being announced the new commish, but I'd rather see him in a wrestlign role. Coulda used the arsenic editor :) I also hope a new face gets brought up soon to team with Mario against the Evil-Doers.

Decent show there. Seeing Fox McCloud in this is awesome, I hope he can get a UK Title push. Speaking of which, where was Pika and Mewtwo?

I also liked Luigi being announced the new commish, but I'd rather see him in a wrestlign role. Coulda used the arsenic editor :) I also hope a new face gets brought up soon to team with Mario against the Evil-Doers.

It's the same problem iMPACT has, I've only got 45 minutes to cram stuff in. This week I chose to build up the Mario/Bowser, Fox/Falco and Boo/Yoshi feuds at the expense of Pika/Mewtwo. Plus I had to fit in the Luigi announcement, so I had to drop a match.

Luigi's injury was a MASSIVE blow to me, not only due to the length of it but also because I had plans for him. At least I managed to get a new commisioner out of him. I didn't want to use Arsenic to change it, partly because if I removed all my problems I wouldn't have the fun, and partly because I couldn't find one for EWR 3.0 :shifty:.

The big plans will probably be hot-shotted on to somebody else, more than likely NOT a new guy, but a current person. I do need to get a new babyface from somewhere though, I've just had a brilliant idea for Pikachu...

Completely randomly, I also think I did a good job with my sig for someting rustled up in fifteen minutes on Paint/Word.

Edited by Chris2K

I'm liking your idea alot man. Good to see that even though luigi got hurt, hes still around. I just have a couple people I wanna see :P For one... What if you had young link and adult link... They would be a dominant tag team. I could see Ash being in this too, to team with lil yellow pika there.

IPB Image

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #3

The show starts with Commissioner Luigi wheeling himself down to the ring, accompanied by some Toads who help both him and the wheelchair into the ring. Luigi takes the microphone.

Luigi

IPB Image

Wow, thank-a you very much for the warm-a reception! When-a I was told-a that I was-a going to be-a out for sixteen months-a I was filled-a with fear that I would-a be forgotten-a by the NWF-a fans! But there's-a no chance of that-a, because Mr. Miyamoto, the owner-a of this-a company, he called-a me up-a and said-a "Luigi, I want you to be the NWF commissioner!". I-a nearly bit his-a hand off at the offer, and here-a I am!

The crowd cheer for Luigi.

Luigi

IPB Image

Now-a down to business. In-a two weeks-a time the NWF-a will hold a PPV called-a "The Legend of Time"! And right-a now we don't have-a any matches scheduled for that-a event! But that's all about-a to change! Right-a now we don't-a have a #1 Contender for Bowser's NWF-a title, so at-a The Legend of Time we will-a have a match! It will-a be my brother Mario teaming with Donkey Kong and-a Yoshi, to take on Bowser, Wario and Waluigi! Now whoever gets-a the pinfall on Mario's team-a will be the #1 Contender, but if-a any of Bowser's team wins, Bowser himself-a will choose the #1 Contender!

The crowd seem pleased with this announcement.

Luigi

IPB Image

Now-a The Legend of Time will take-a place at Hyrule, home of Link! So to honour his-a homecoming, I gave him an option for any-a match he-a wanted, so he will-a have a No Disqualification-a match against Ganondorf! And following-a last week's attack on Fox, I am-a making a match between Fox and Falco at The Legend of Time, and the winner-a will get a shot at the NWF-a UK Title! Speaking of the NWF-a UK title, Pikachu has the option of-a defending it if he wishes to. I will-a not be somebody who-a forces anybody to face-a Mewtwo, because-a Mewtwo's power is very-a dangerous. So Pikachu-a, it's up-a to you! That is-a all the matches I have-a decided on now-a, so I guess-a it is time to get-a on with-a tonight's show! Thank you for-a listening!

Luigi is wheeled backstage by the Toads, as the crowd seem appreciative following his first acts as Commissioner.

Rating: 71%

Match #1

Kirby - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Roy Koopa

Kirby's revenge tour on the Koopa Clan continues as he takes on the slick-looking Roy. But Kirby is still very much a pink blob on a mission, and Roy barely gets any attacking moves in during the whole match as Kirby dominates from start to finish. Roy does a good job of selling throughout the match, quite an important factor considering the amount of punishment Kirby dishes out. The short, squashy match ends when Kirby hits a standing Hurricanrana on Roy, before heading to the top for the Brick Drop and a simple pinfall victory.

Winner: Kirby

Crowd: 48%

Match: 88%

Overall: 68%

Stars: **1/2

Match #2

Mewtwo - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Bomberman

Bomberman certainly doesn't look to happy about his prospects in this match, however our commentary team inform us that Mewtwo's psychic attacks have been outlawed due to health and safety concerns for his opponents, and if he uses them he is to be disqualified. But this handicap doesn't seem to hurt Mewtwo very much as he rips into Bomberman in no time at all, throwing him from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, before launching himself at Bomberman with a vicious clothesline. Mewtwo then levitates himself to the top rope, where he dives off with a Double Knee Drop to the sternum of Bomberman. Mewtwo begins to get cocky, and after taking a long amount of time to stare down the ground, he misses an elbow drop. This gives Bomberman the opportunity to get some offense in, hitting Mewtwo with a series of right hands, before ducking a Mewtwo right hand and hitting a back suplex. Bomberman mounts Mewtwo and rains down with a series of hard rights to the head, but Mewtwo grabs Bomberman by the throat, and tosses him away. Mewtwo then heads out of the ring, and gets a steel chair. Mewtwo slides the steel chair into the ring and follows in after it. Taking the chair, he goes to hit Bomberman with it, but the referee takes it away from him. With the referee putting the chair outside, Mewtwo grabs hold of Bomberman by the throat, and seemingly begins to suck the life out of Bomberman with his psychic powers. Mewtwo then delivers a Psychic Blast (Chokeslam), and the near lifeless Bomberman has no chance of getting up, Mewtwo with a convincing, if illegal, victory.

Winner: Mewtwo

Crowd: 78%

Match: 86%

Overall: 82%

Stars: ***1/4

Backstage, Pikachu is with Commissioner Luigi.

Luigi

IPB Image

Look-a Pikachu, I don't-a want you to defend your-a title against-a that-a monster Mewtwo if you don't want-a to. I just-a fear for-a your-a safety if you choose-a not to!

Pikachu

IPB Image

Pikachu, Pika, Pikapika Pikachu, Pikachu! Pika-pika, Pikachu, Pikachu, Chu Pikachu!

(I'm not scared of Mewtwo! I'll defend my title at Legend of Time, and I'll win!)

Luigi

IPB Image

I'm-a... sorry, I didn't catch that...

A familiar voice off-screen suddenly appears.

Meowth

IPB Image

Pikachu said, and I quote, that he's not scared of Mewtwo, and will defend his title at Legend of Time!

Luigi

IPB Image

Did-a you?

Pikachu

IPB Image

Pika.

(Yes.)

Luigi

IPB Image

OK then, I'll-a make-a that-a match now. Good-a luck Pikachu!

Luigi walks away as Pikachu turns to face Meowth.

Pikachu

IPB Image

Chu! Pikachu, chu chu pika pika! Pikachu pika pikachu, pikachu pika pika chu pika!

(You! What are you doing here! I thought I'd seen the last of you and the rest of Team Rocket!)

Meowth

IPB Image

Easy buddy! I'm not here to capture you, I'm here to help you! Look, you can't beat Mewtwo by yourself, he's waaay too powerful! But if you allign yourself with me, you'll beat him easy! C'mon, I know I've been a rat in the past, but can't you see I'm tryin' to help you here?

Pikachu

IPB Image

Pika! Pikachu, pika pikachu, pikachu chu Pikachu! Chu, pikachu pika!

(No! I'll never join forces with you, you're a liar and a cheat! Leave me alone!)

Meowth

IPB Image

Fine, have it your way, but don't say I didn't warn ya!

Meowth storms off as Pikachu reflects on what's just happened.

Rating: 81%

In another backstage location, Lakitu is getting ready for an interview.

Lakitu

IPB Image

At this time I am joined by two of the team who will face off against King Bowser and the Wario Bros. at The Legend of Time, Mario and Donkey Kong!

Mario and DK enter the screen.

Lakitu

IPB Image

Mario, DK, how do you feel about the prospect of either one of you being the #1 Contender for the NWF Title?

Mario

IPB Image

Well first of all, I'm-a glad that my-a brother Luigi has had the sense-a to make such a good-a main event for The Legend of Time! As for-a becoming the #1 Contender, I know for a fact-a that neither myself, DK or-a Yoshi will be going-a into this-a match for personal-a gain! We all-a want to get our-a revenge on any of-a The Evil Do-ers, and this-a is a perfect-a time to do just-a that!

DK

IPB Image

Mario is right, this isn't just about getting a title shot, this is about pride. When Wario cost me my match against Sonic on my home turf at Rumble in Kong Jungle, he took away my pride. And next Sunday at The Legend of Time, I guarantee I'm gonna get it back... with interest.

Mario

IPB Image

You're-a right DK! But right-a now we've got to-a back Yoshi up, I get the feeling-a his-a match with Boo right now is going-a to spark-a the interest of The Evil Do-ers!

Rating: 91%

MAIN EVENT

Yoshi - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Boo

Boo is accompanied to the ring by the Wario Bros., and unsurprisingly, Mario and DK supply the back-up for Yoshi. There's a lot of bad blood between the two combatents, and this spills out immediately as the two begin brawling around the ring, swinging punches wildly, most of them not connecting, before Yoshi takes control with a big headbutt. Boo cowers in the corner, but he is just playing possum, suckering Yoshi in before throwing him from the ring. Boo distracts the referee as Wario and Waluigi start putting the boots to Yoshi, but they are chased off when Mario and DK head around to stop them. Back inside the ring, Boo waits for Yoshi to get back to his feet, and vaults himself over the top rope on to the green dinosaur. Boo rolls Yoshi back into the ring and gets a two count from a pinfall attempt. Boo begins to stay on top of Yoshi with a suplex, and then nailing a backbreaker for another 2 count. Boo locks in a Bow and Arrow submission hold, and from the expression on Yoshi's face, it's a painful one. Yoshi crawls towards the ropes, but when he is within touching distance, Wario pulls the rope away from him. Mario comes around to get him to let go, and Yoshi is finally able to grab the ropes, forcing Boo to break the hold. Boo gets Yoshi back to his feet and lifts him up onto his shoulders looking for a running powerslam, but Yoshi drops behind Boo, grabs a waistlock, and nails a release German Suplex. Now with the advantage Yoshi begins to go on the attck, a series of clotheslines keeping Boo on the mat, before a kick to the gut and a neckbreaker gets a near two count. Yoshi seems to think he has this one in the bag as he goes to the top rope, and he flies off with a diving headbutt that connects with the head of Boo! Sensing this match could be over, Wario gets up on the ring apron and distracts the referee, causing both DK and Mario to go after him. Waluigi tries to stop them, and soon a pier-four brawl has broken out on the outside, with DK and Mario trying to beat the hell out of the Wario Bros. The referee heads out of the ring to try and stop the brawl, which allows Bowser to run down to the ring! Bowser grabs Yoshi, and delivers a Dragon Bomb, before placing Boo on top of Yoshi! Bowser heads out of the ring before he is seen, and just then the referee re-enters the ring, sees the pinfall situation, and counts the 1-2-3, giving Boo the victory!

Bowser then goes over to the brawl and the tide begins to turn on Mario and DK, with the three outnumbering the two of them. To make matters worse, Sonic, Peach and Koopa Troopa make their way down to the ring, and help beat down Mario, DK and Yoshi, with the numbers now at 7 on 2. Bowser makes a signal, and suddenly a barrage of Koopatrols make their way to the ramp, blocking it off. The Kongs try to get to the ring, but can't due to the blockade of Koopatrols. Nintendo TV goes off the air with the Evil Do-ers standing over the destroyed bodies of DK, Mario and Yoshi!

Winner: Boo

Crowd: 86%

Match: 84%

Overall: 85%

Stars: ***1/2

Overall Show: 80% (-2)

Attendance: 2,509 (+504)

Takings: $100,360 (+$20,160)

TV Rating: 3.78 (+0.20)

Best Match: Boo vs. Yoshi

Worst Match: Kirby vs. Roy Koopa

Best Segment: Mario/DK interview

Worst Segment: Luigi's match announcments

PUSH LINK!

Seriously, Link is freaking awesome, not just in SSBM, but Soul Caliber, and some of the greatest next-gen games ever created. I want more Zelda characters!

And where's Captain Falcon and the Falcon.... Punch!

This is a great diary though. It's a fun read.

Guest gangsta

Good show. Cool to see Meowth there, I think he'll cost Pikachu the match against Mewtwo though. I wanted a Link appearance as he's my favorite video game character, but it's alright since the next PPV is in Hyrule. I'm hoping he beats Gannondorf, although I do think Ganon or Aghnaim may debut and cost him the match.

I think we'll see a DK/Bowser feud now, since we just got off Mario/Bowser. Although Bowser/Mario in a steel cage (or Bowsers Castle) would be pretty cool. Anyways good show, keep it up!

PUSH LINK!

Seriously, Link is freaking awesome, not just in SSBM, but Soul Caliber, and some of the greatest next-gen games ever created. I want more Zelda characters!

The problem is, although I rate them highly as games, I've never played a Zelda game for a long period of time. They just never appealed to me that much. So as for new Zelda characters, it's unlikely. I just don't have the knowledge needed to do it justice. Pokémon on the other hand...

And where's Captain Falcon and the Falcon.... Punch!

Yeah, I have been neglecting him a bit. Just a lack of creative ideas for him because he doesn't have a natural enemy like so many others..

Good show. Cool to see Meowth there, I think he'll cost Pikachu the match against Mewtwo though. I wanted a Link appearance as he's my favorite video game character, but it's alright since the next PPV is in Hyrule. I'm hoping he beats Gannondorf, although I do think Ganon or Aghnaim may debut and cost him the match.

See above about the Zelda characters.

I think we'll see a DK/Bowser feud now, since we just got off Mario/Bowser. Although Bowser/Mario in a steel cage (or Bowsers Castle) would be pretty cool. Anyways good show, keep it up!

Without spoiling anything, the Mario/Bowser feud isn't over yet ;).

IPB Image

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #4

And our show kicks off with the NWF World Champion Bowser coming down to the ring by himself, with no protection from the rest of the Evil Do-ers or any Koopatrols. He takes the microphone and addresses the crowd.

Bowser

IPB Image

For the first time since NWF started, it is finally safe for King Bowser to walk around. I can now walk around without the fear of being attacked by that cretin Mario! I know that tonight I won't be jumped from behind, or hit with a chair, or given a Fireball purely because he wants my NWF title! Mario's at some press conference in Hyrule getting people interested in the PPV this Sunday, so he's not even here tonight! And I always thought he was some kind of hero to you people, always around to save the day! Well tonight, he isn't, so bad luck! BWAHAHAHAHA!

The crowd boo both Bowser and the announcement of no Mario.

Bowser

IPB Image

And speaking of The Legend of Time, all week long my associates have been asking me, "King Bowser, who will you choose as #1 Contender when you win the match this Sunday?". Well if I told you that, the surprise would be lost! But don't worry, I've got somebody in mind, somebody who no doubt deserves this prestigous #1 contendership, someone who has worked long and hard to try and stop me since the first NWF show! So I hope all of you losers are ready, because the Bowser dynasty... is only just starting! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Rating: 95%

---------------------------------

Match #1

Kirby - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Lemmy Koopa

Kirby's tour of revenge against the Koopas continues, as he takes on Lemmy Koopa, who is hyped up as being the best wrestler among the Koopa Clan. And from the start we can see why, as Lemmy displays some great technical ability as the match kicks off, working on Kirby's arm and wrist, before sending Kirby shoulder first into the turnbuckle. But despite having a sore left side, Kirby is able to mount a comeback with its blitz of right and left hands, before hitting a standing hurricanrana on Lemmy. But before Kirby can head up top for the Brick Drop, Larry, Roy, Ludwig and Morton Koopa hit the ring and begin assaulting Kirby viciously. Punches and stomps rain down on the pink creature, but soon the music of Captain Falcon hits, and the Zero-X driver sprints down to the ring and begins helping Kirby pick off the Koopas. Roy gets Hurricanrana-d out of the ring, and then Lemmy gets NAILED with the FALCON PUNCH~! FALCON PUNCH~! FALCON PUNCH~! The other Koopas scamper away before they get on the receiving end of Falcon and Kirby...

Winner: Kirby by DQ

Crowd: 52%

Match: 86%

Overall: 69%

... But before the Koopa Clan can reach the safety of backstage, Commissioner Luigi wheels himself on to the ramp, microphone in hand.

Luigi

IPB Image

It seems as though-a Kirby still wants a piece-a of you Koopas, and you-a Koopas obviously want-a to get a piece of Kirby! So guess-a what?! This-a Sunday at The Legend of Time, it's-a going to be Kirby and-a Captain Falcon taking on-a Roy, Lemmy and-a Larry Koopa in a Handicap Match! Good-a luck!

Rating: 73%

Match #2

Sonic - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Diddy Kong

We are told that Diddy requested this match after Sonic defeated his uncle Donkey Kong at Rumble in Kong Jungle. Sonic always looks in control of the match as Diddy's lack size and strength compared to Sonic was a significant disadvantage throughout. Sonic treated Diddy like a rag doll, hitting a devastating powerbomb that Diddy had no right to kick out of, but did anyway. Sonic then positioned Diddy on the top rope, and went to hit a Superplex. However Diddy headbutts Sonic to the mat, and then leaps off the top turnbuckle with a Guillotine Leg Drop! Diddy covers, but Sonic manages to kick out at 2. Diddy heads to the top rope again and comes off looking to his a flying crossbody, but Sonic catches him in mid-air and delivers a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Now Sonic heads to the top rope, and tries to hit a Senton Bomb from the top, but Diddy moves and Sonic lands hard on the mat. Diddy drags Sonic towards the corner and looks to hit a Tornado DDT. Sonic tries to throw him off, but Diddy maintains the front facelock and after an extra couple of rotations, nails the DDT! Diddy heads to the top rope again, presumably to attempt to hit the Barrell Kong (450 Splash), but Boo floats out to ringside, and distracts Diddy. This gives Sonic enough time to get up, and although Diddy tries to hit a move from the top anyway, Sonic simply catches him and delivers the Supersonic for the 1-2-3. Boo and Sonic are about to beat down Diddy some more, when Lanky and Chunky Kong make their way out. Sonic and Boo brawl with Lanky and Chunky when Koopa Troopa runs down to make it 3 on 3...

Winner: Sonic

Crowd: 84%

Match: 87%

...But the brawl is interrupted by the second appearance of Commissioner Luigi who again wheels himself to the ramp with a microphone in his lap.

Luigi

IPB Image

Heh, I think-a you know why I'm-a out here right? Well-a I won't waste much time-a in getting to the point, and that is-a this. A lot-a of people have been-a asking me, "hey-a Luigi, why does-a Sonic not have a match at-a The Legend of Time yet?". Obviously you-a still have some fans despite the way you've treated Mario and myelf recently, eh? But those fans can-a worry no more, because Sonic, at-a The Legend of Time, you will team up with-a Boo and-a Koopa Troopa to take on Diddy, Lanky and Chunky Kong! Have a nice-a day!

Rating: 72%

MAIN EVENT

Non-title match

Donkey Kong and Yoshi - IPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image - Wario Bros.

This match, which is not for the NWF Tag Team Titles, gives us a preview of Sunday's main event, but without Bowser and Mario. DK and Yoshi clean house to start with, before DK starts off the match against Waluigi. DK controls for the most part, using powerslams and a huge belly-to-belly throw to not only wear down Waluigi, but also to display his incredible power. Walugi tags out, but Wario does not fair any better, getting caught in a Stalling Suplex by DK, before DK drops a leg across Wario's throat for a two count. DK tags in Yoshi who continues his partner's strong start, that is until Waluigi gets a cheap shot in from the apron, and the distraction allows Wario to hit a German Suplex to take control of the contest. The Wario Bros. focus their attention on Yoshi, using quick tags and double-team moves to keep themselves fresh, whilst keeping Yoshi in the ring and away from DK. When Yoshi finally gets an enziguri on Waluigi, Waluigi manages to get a quick tag to Wario, who drags Yoshi away from DK and back into the middle of the ring. DK gets angry, and tries to get into the ring illegally which draws the referee across, allowing Wario and Waluigi to nail Yoshi with a Double DDT. Yoshi is only just able to get his left shoulder off the mat to keep the match going. The Wario Bros. pick up Yoshi and send him into the ropes, but Yoshi ducks a double clothesline, before taking out both Wario and Waluigi in one go, Wario with his head, Waluigi with his tail. Yoshi finally is able to crawl over and tag in DK, who comes in like a MONKEY WEARING A TIE ON FIRE. Clotheslines all around to Wario and Waluigi, before Waluigi gets a Spinebuster. DK heads to the corner and gets ready to hit the Wind-Up KO Punch, when Bowser and Peach saunter out, with Bowser grabbing DK's leg. DK turns around to confront Bowser whilst Peach slides the NWF World Title to Wario, and climbs on the apron to distract the referee. DK turns around from Bowser and gets nailed with the NWF Title right between the eyes! Peach climbs down from the apron as Bowser drags Yoshi from the ring, and the 1-2-3 is academic. Bowser and Peach then head into the ring to keep the beatdown going, when Mario arrives! Mario sprints to the ring as the procedings evolve into a huge brawl! Nintendo TV goes off the air with Bowser and Mario, Wario and DK and Waluigi and Yoshi all trading punches!

Winners: Wario Bros.

Crowd: 93%

Overall: 88%

--------------------------------

Overall Show: 81% (+1%)

Attendance: 2,508 (-1)

Takings: $100,320 (-$40)

TV Rating: 3.62 (-0.16)

Best Match: DK/Yoshi vs. Wario Bros.

Worst Match: Kirby vs. Lemmy Koopa

Best Segment: Bowser interview

Worst Segment: Luigi makes 3v3 for The Legend of Time

NWF THE LEGEND OF TIME

The Card

3 vs. 3

If Mario's team wins, the winning team member is #1 Contender

If Bowser's team wins, Bowser chooses the #1 Contender

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi vs. (NWF World Champion) Bowser and (NWF Tag Team Champions) Wario Bros.

NWF UK Title Match

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Pikachu © vs. Mewtwo

Six Man Tag Match

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Sonic, Boo and Koopa Troopa vs. Diddy, Lanky and Chunky Kong

Hyrule Special - No Disqualification Match

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Link vs. Ganondorf

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Fox vs. Falco

3 v 2 Handicap Match

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image

Lemmy, Larry and Roy Koopa vs. Kirby and Captain Falcon

Predictions welcome. Prize of booking a match at Paper Warfare for the winner.

Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi vs. Bowswer, Wario, and Waluigi.

The heels all won at the last pay per view; it would make the faces look bad to lose again here. Kong lost last week, and a Kong vs. Bowser match makes a good filler. Nobody really wants to see Mario take on Bowswer on every pay per view. I really think a battle of two of the largest nintendo stars is in the works. Who kidnapped the Princess first, after all? It'll be King Kong vs. Godzilla all over again.

Pikachu vs. Mewto

I've got a feeling some Pokemon shenanigans will help keep the title on the little yellow rat.

Sonic, Boo, and Koopa Troopa vs. The Kongs (Diddy, Lanky, and Chunky)

Sonic is too big a star to not beat a bunch of sidekicks.

Link vs. Gannondorf

Link has looked really weak lately; a win would really help establish him. DK did the job at home, but then again, he's been pushed as a top guy, while Link has just been hanging out in the midcard.

Fox vs. Falco

Winner gets a shot at the winner of the Pikachus vs. Mewto match, which I gave to Pikachu. Makes more sense for the heel to pick up the win here, even though this match seems like filler.

Lemmy, Larry, and Roy Koopa vs. Captain Falcon and Kirby

This is like the mean street posse vs. Kane and X-Pac; three talentless goons against a mismatched team. Kirby and Falcon are supposed to be taken seriously, so I don't see either of them jobbing to those three losers.

Guest gangsta

Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi vs. Bowswer, Wario, and Waluigi.

-The feud isn't ready to end yet, and I see Mario getting the pin on Bowser.

Pikachu vs. Mewto

-Mewtwo has been booked as a monster, so I see him retaining after a little Meowth interference.

Sonic, Boo, and Koopa Troopa vs. The Kongs (Diddy, Lanky, and Chunky)

-Sonic and Boo are two established stars, so I can't see them losing here.

Link vs. Gannondorf

-Link to get a win and hopefully be pushed to maybe UK Title in a feud with Mewtwo.

Fox vs. Falco

-I like Fox here.

Lemmy, Larry, and Roy Koopa vs. Captain Falcon and Kirby

-FALCON PUNCH~!

Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi vs. (NWF World Champion) Bowser and (NWF Tag Team Champions) Wario Bros.

Mario to pin Bowser, (Tail swinging action OH YE!), makes for a damn good storyline

NWF UK Title Match

Pikachu © vs. Mewtwo

I agree with what everyone has said, Mewtwo is too powerful to loose to the electric runt. Hopefully he gets squashed

Six Man Tag Match

The bad guys have to win this to keep strong. The Kongs just aren't strong enough

Link vs. Ganondorf

Home town hero to pick up the win

Fox vs. Falco

Fox seems stronger to me

3 v 2 Handicap Match

Kirby is way too cool to loose

Edited by MGW

NWF THE LEGEND OF TIME

The Card

3 vs. 3

NWF UK Title Match

Pikachu © vs. Mewtwo

Six Man Tag Match

Link vs. Ganondorf

Fox vs. Falco

3 v 2 Handicap Match

Predictions welcome. Prize of booking a match at Paper Warfare for the winner.

IPB Image

Presents...

THE LEGEND OF TIME

We kick off backstage, with Commissioner Luigi addressing the entire NWF roster in a locker room.

Luigi

IPB Image

Guys... hello, guys? Can-a we... can-a we quieten down-a now? Guys? Hello?

DK

IPB Image

[Loud monkey-like noise]

The entire room falls silent.

Luigi

IPB Image

Thank you DK. You are all-a probably wondering why-a I've called-a you all here.

Bowser

IPB Image

Some of us have MATCHES to prepare for! We're not all cripples like you! BWAHAHAHA!

Luigi

IPB Image

OK, OK, I-a understand that, but this is-a important. Tonight, I'm-a implementing a zero-tolerance policy on interference! Nobody, and I-a mean-a nobody, is-a allowed to interfere in-a a match tonight! And if-a anyone does, they will be-a suspended for two months-a without-a pay! Do-a I make myself clear?

There are murmurs around the room, some happy, some disgruntled.

Luigi

IPB Image

Now with-a that said, let-a me remind you that there's a sold out-a crowd out there, so make-a sure you put-a on one hell-a of a show!

The roster move out of the room cheering and shouting to hype themselves up, as Luigi stays behind with a smile on his face.

Rating: 81%

-----------------------------------

Match #1

Captain Falcon & Kirby

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

vs.

IPB ImageIPB Image

Koopa Clan (Roy, Lemmy, Larry)

The Koopas try to utilise their 3 on 2 advantage straight away, but they can't keep someone as powerful as Captain Falcon down for very lunch, and Falcon eventually shrugs them all off, before kicking Roy Koopa so hard that Roy goes all the way across the ring and out onto the floor. Lemmy and Larry double team Kirby, but Kirby ends up taking both of them down at the same time, Lemmy with a headlock takedown and Larry with a headscissors. Lemmy and Larry get back up, but end up getting clotheslined back down again by Falcon. Kirby then comes off the ropes and dives out on to Roy on the outside. Falcon has the situation at hand in the ring, whipping Lemmy into one corner, then Larry into the other.

He then sprints over to hit a high knee on Lemmy, then sprints to the other corner and hits a high knee on Larry. The two koopas stumble out of the corner, and walk right into Falcon, who links both of them up to hit a double suplex! Kirby then rolls Roy into the ring, and Roy gets hoisted up on to Falcon's shoulders whilst Kirby climbs to the top rope. Kirby then jumps off and hits a Hurricanrana on Roy from Falcon's shoulders! Kirby then runs over and clotheslines Lemmy out of the ring, whilst Larry stumbles into the FALCON PUNCH~! FALCON PUNCH~! FALCON PUNCH~! Falcon covers Larry whilst Kirby covers Roy and they both get pinfall victories!

Winners: Kirby and Captain Falcon

Crowd: 55%

Match: 83%

Overall: 69%

Match #2

Fox - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Falco

The first match between Falco and Fox gets underway with a barrage of punches from each wrestler, the friendship that once linked the two completely in pieces. Fox finally gets the upper hand with some stiff kicks to the side of Falco's head, and dropkicks Falco into the turnbuckle. Fox keeps control with some more kicks, before hitting a suplex, and coming off the ropes with a double knee drop for a two count. But as Fox tries to pick Falco up, Falco sticks a thumb into Fox's eyes, and begins to take control of the contest. Falco hits a suplex of his own, and drops an elbow. Falco continues to work away at Fox, even hitting a nice combination of a russian legsweep rolled through into a second. Fox tries to giht back with some right hands to the gut, but Falco keeps in charge with a knee to the face, and a twisting neckbreaker for a 2 count. Fox heads to the second rope and drives a knee to the side of Fox's head, before picking Fox up and nailing him with a DDT.

Falco heads to the top rope and flies off looking for a Splash with amazing hangtime, but Fox manages to drag himself out of the way, and Falco hits the mat beak first. Fox now starts to get into a groove with some hard kicks, before sending Falco off the ropes and hitting a Spinebuster. Fox plays to the crowd to get some support, and keeps Falco down on the mat with a series of hard clotheslines, before hitting a standing dropkick. Suddenly Fox snaps and starts raining down on Falco with right hands, seemingly hell-bent on destroying his former friend and colleague. The referee removes Fox from on top of Falco, and Fox begins to argue with him about that. Suddenly, Falco finds enough strength to get Fox in a schoolboy roll-up, before grabbing hold of a sizeable amount of Fox's tights which the referee doesn't see, and gets an unlikely pinfall victory!

Winner: Falco

Crowd: 81%

Match: 90%

Match #3

The Kongs (Diddy, Chunky and Lanky)

vs.

Evil Do-ers (Sonic, Boo and Koopa Troopa)

All six men brawl to start with, and unsurprisingly the overwhelming power of Lanky and Chunky is enough to give The Kongs an early advantage. The Kongs show good work as a unit, tagging in different members often and making sure a fresh man is always in the ring. Sonic and Boo however seem perfectly happy to let Koopa Troopa do all the hard work, whilst they lounge around on the apron. But when Diddy Kong gets in the ring, Sonic makes a blind tag to make himself legal, and starts pummeling Diddy with hard right hands. Sonic then whips Diddy into the corner, and follows up with a rolling lariat. Sonic then speed-rolls over to Boo to tag him in, and Boo continues Sonic's work of demolishing Diddy. Boo takes Diddy down with a suplex, before applying a chokehold on the ground that he breaks after 4 1/2 seconds to avoid being disqualified. Boo throws Diddy into the Evil Do-ers corner, and goes over to the Kongs corner to attack Lanky. Lanky draws the referee in, allowing Sonic and Koopa to get into the ring and stomp away at Diddy. Boo then picks Diddy up and nails an overhead Fallaway Slam which gets a two count. Sonic is tagged back in, and he hits Diddy with a side suplex, followed up with a double backbreaker.

Diddy desperately needs a tag by now and Lanky and Chunky are desperately trying to reach him, but anytime Diddy nearly makes it, Sonic drags him back. Sonic then hits a belly-to-belly suplex that sends Diddy all the way across the ring, before hitting a rolling splash for a two count. Frustrated, Sonic picks Diddy up and throws him into the ropes, but a clothesline is ducked, a second one is also ducked, before Diddy springs to the air and delivers a flying leg lariat. Diddy FINALLY gets over to his corner and makes the tag to Lanky, but it is both Lanky and Chunky that enter the ring, as do Boo and Yoshi. It all breaks down with the two bigger Kongs taking the fight to Boo and Koopa, hitting hard right hands, and then delivering a Gorilla Press Slam to each of them simulataneously. Chunky and Lanky then hoist Boo and Koopa on to their shoulders, and signal to Diddy who climbs to the top rope. Diddy then dives off with a DOUBLE Doomsday Device, taking out both Boo and Koopa with ease! But Diddy gets up and runs straight into a massive clothesline from Sonic. Chunky charges at Sonic, but Sonic is able to back drop him over the top rope. Lanky then tries to hit a clothesline, but Sonic rolls under it, waits for Lanky to turn around, sets him up, and delivers the Supersonic! Sonic covers, and picks up the pinfall victory.

Winners: The Evil Do-ers

Crowd: 71%

Match: 81%

Overall: 76%

Match #4

NWF UK Title Match

Pikachu © - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Mewtwo

There is an awed hush for Mewtwo's entrance, as the psychic Pokémon levitates its way to the ring from the top of the crowd to the ring. Pikachu doesn't seem to be too scared, as Mewtwo's psychic powers are once again banned. They start off with a lock up that Mewtwo wins to take control, but Pikachu switches into a reverse waistlock and takes Mewtwo down. Mewtwo goes for a big boot but Pikachu ducks it, grabs Mewtwo's other leg and pulls it away, sending Mewtwo face first into the mat. Pikachu then kicks away at Mewtwo, before Mewtwo pushes Pikachu away and rolls out of the ring. Pikachu senses an opportunity, and comes flying off the ropes before leaping out of the ring aiming at Mewtwo, but Mewtwo casually steps out of the way, sending Pikachu into the guard rail head-first. Mewtwo picks Pikachu up and viciously sends the electric Pokémon into the ring steps, before picking him up and rolling him back into the ring. Mewtwo begins to take complete control of the match, including using a series of elbow drops to keep Pikachu grounded, before getting Pikachu to his feet and delivering a vicious neckbreaker. Mewtwo continues the assault with some hard right hands to the skull of Pikachu, and then locks Pikachu into a surfboard stretch submission hold. All of Pikachu's limbs are stretched as far as possible, as Mewtwo keeps the hold applied as strongly as he can, making sure Pikachu is in as much pain as is Pokémonly possible. Mewtwo finally relents, sensing that Pikachu has too much pride and resiliance to tap out. Mewtwo picks Pikachu up and looks to finish things with a Psychic Blast, but Pikachu is somehow able to break the choke grip, grab Pikachu's head, and nail a DDT!

Both Pokémon are down in the middle of the ring as the referee begins to utilise his ten count, but Mewtwo and Pikachu are both up by seven, and they begin to trade right hands. Mewtwo seemingly wins the slugfest, but Pikachu comes out of nowhere with a Quick Attack to knock Mewtwo down! The crowd rally behind the little yellow Pokémon as Pikachu starts to build some momentum up, knocking Mewtwo down with a series of forearms, before heading to the second rope and nailing Mewtwo with a dropkick! Pikachu ducks a clothesline and gets Mewtwo with a back suplex that Pikachu makes into a bridge for a very close two count. Mewtwo gets infuriated and tries to grab hold of Pikachu for a Psychic Blast again, but this time Pikachu grabs hold of Mewtwo with a headscissors and takes Mewtwo down to the mat! Pikachu heads to the top rope and leaps off with a 360 Splash, which Mewtwo is JUST able to kick out of. But now Mewtwo completely loses control, with its eyes glowing red and its fists clenched with rage. Mewtwo begins to use its illegal psychic powers in full view of the referee, using its mind to pick Pikachu up and slam it back down again. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell and disqualify Mewtwo, but this does nothing to stop the rage of the man-made Mewtwo. It continues to destroy Pikachu, and when the referee attempts to intervene, he gets a Psychic Blast for his trouble. Pikachu then gets a Psychic Blast of its own, before Mewtwo is finally finished with its beatdown. But as Mewtwo walks away to the back, Pikachu begins to try to get back to his feet. Seeing this on the video screen, Mewtwo uses its psychic powers to levitate a chair from ringside, bring it into the ring, and slam Pikachu on the back of the head to knock it back down again. Pikachu is left in an unconcious state in the middle of the ring, as Mewtwo smirks at the destruction it has caused.

Winner: Pikachu by DQ

Match: 93%

Overall: 92%

Stars: ****1/4

As EMTs head out to check on Pikachu's health, Lakitu is backstage.

Lakitu

I am joined at this time by the young man who will take on his mortal enemy next, and local Hyrule hometown hero, Link!

Link walks into shot to a huge ovation from the fans.

Lakitu

Link, how does it feel knowing you will get your chance to take on Ganondorf in your home town of Hyrule with a no disqualification stipulation?

Link

Well it's obviously great to be back home, but this match has engulfed my life for the past week, and I haven't really been able to enjoy being home as much as I would've liked too. But as for this match, I'm planning to go out there and give it my best show, and hopefully afterwards I can go out and celebrate with these fans here in Hyrule!

Rating: 79%

Match #5

No Disqualification Match

Link - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Ganondorf

The crowd are really hot for this match, cheering Link at any given opportunity, and booing Ganondorf as loud as they can. But to the crowd's disappointment it is Ganondorf who gets off to the better start, using his superior power to dominate Link with vicious punches and kicks. Ganondorf keeps Link grounded with a series of stomps to the back of Link's head, before Ganondorf leaves the ring to get the first legal weapon of this no disqualification match up. He brings a steel chair into the ring, but Link is able to duck the first swing and the chair leaves Ganondorf's grasp and heads outside. Link nails Ganondorf with a series of forearms to the face, before dropkicking Ganondorf over the top rope to the floor. Link then waits for Ganondorf to get to his feet, before heading over the top rope with a plancha that Ganondorf has no chance of getting out of the way of. Link picks Ganondorf up and attempts to send him into the ring post, but Ganondorf uses his strength to reverse it, sending Link flying head first into the solid steel. Ganondorf then drops Link on top of the guard rail, before delivering a T-Bone Suplex on the outside. Ganondorf then picks up the chair and delivers five hard shots to the back of Link, each one being met with a gasp of disapproval from the Hyrule fans.

Ganondorf then picks up the limp body of Link and sets him up for a Powerbomb. Ganondorf lifts Link up a little higher than for a usual powerbomb however, and delivers the Ganonbomb. Ganondorf goes for a cover, but the referee informs him that pinfalls and submissions only count inside the ring. Ganondorf lifts Link up into a gorilla press position in order to get him back into the ring, but Link sticks his thumb in Ganondorf's eyes, and delivers a DDT on to the steel chair! Both Ganondorf and Link are left down on the outside, with Link getting enough strength to get back into the ring. Ganondorf follows but gets met with a series of stomps from Link. Link suplexes Ganondorf across the ring, before waiting behind Ganondorf for him to get back to his feet. When Ganondorf turns around, Link nails him with a Swordswipe, but this is only good enough to get a two count! Shocked that his finishing move wasn't enough to get the job done, Link leaves the ring, and heads underneath it to find some kind of weapon. And he brings out... The Master Sword! Link then heads to the top rope, sword in hand, and when Ganondorf stumbles back to his feet, Link leaps off and slams Ganondorf over the head with the (non-sharp part of the) sword! KOed after being hit with quite a big sword, Ganondorf is easily covered by Link, and Link picks up the hometown victory to the absolute delight of the fans!

Winner: Link

Crowd: 88%

Overall: 86%

MAIN EVENT

Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi

vs.

Evil Do-ers (Bowser, Wario and Waluigi)

If Mario's team wins, the one who gets the pinfall will be #1 Contender for the NWF World Title.

If Bowser's team wins, Bowser gets to choose a #1 Contender.

Unsurprisingly given the huge amount of bad blood between the two teams, all six competitors start off in the ring trading punches, and it is Mario's team that take control, with Mario clotheslining Bowser out of the ring, Donkey Kong doing the same with Wario, and Yoshi with Waluigi. The referee insists that one member of each team starts, and it's Mario against Waluigi. Mario seems even more fired up than usual, and he controls the match early on with a series of different suplexes, with Waluigi seeing stars as Mario delivers the final one: a belly to back suplex. Mario tags in DK who continues the assault, before dragging Waluigi over to the Evil Do-ers corner and demanding that Wario tags in. Wario however has different ideas, and steps down from the apron and away from the ring. The distraction allows Bowser to get in a cheap punch to DK, and Waluigi rolls DK up for a 1 count. DK takes back control with a hard clothesline, and he tags in Yoshi. Yoshi drops a series of headbutts on the fallen Waluigi, before sending him off the ropes and hitting an arm drag, linking that up into an armbar. Bowser and Wario rush the ring and stomp on Yoshi to break up the armbar, bringing in DK and Mario to chase them back to their corner. Yoshi tries to whip Waluigi into the ropes again, but Waluigi reverses it, and Wario holds down the top rope, sending Yoshi spiralling over the top to the floor.

Waluigi tags out to Wario, who goes down to the fallen Yoshi. Wario sends Yoshi back-first into the ring apron, before picking him up and dropping him onto the guard rail. Back in the ring, Wario chokes away at Yoshi, before picking up and delivering a bodyslam. Wario taunts DK, who tries to get into the ring to get at Wario, but the referee blocks his way, allowing Bowser to come into the ring and drop a leg across the throat of Yoshi. Wario covers, but only gets two. The tag is made to the NWF World Champion, and Bowser continues to assault Yoshi, hitting a backbreaker across his large leg, and coming off the ropes with a big splash for a two count. Bowser picks Yoshi up and gets him in a fireman's carry position, before falling backwards and hitting a samoan drop. By this time Yoshi is struggling for air and desperately needs to tag in either Mario or DK. Bowser tags Wario back in, who punches away at the head of Yoshi, before taking offence at being stopped from doing so by the referee. Wario begins to get cocky, and pays for it when Yoshi ducks a dropkick, and nails a flying headbutt to take Wario down. Wario and Yoshi get back to their feet, but Yoshi nails an inverted atomic drop, and a bicycle kick takes Wario down. Yoshi crawls his way over the corner to try and tag in Mario or DK, but when he finally tags in Mario, Bowser and Waluigi have the referee distracted, and the tag isn't seen by the referee!

Mario begins to clothesline down Wario, but the referee comes over and forces Mario to leave the ring. On his way out, Bowser comes from behind and attacks him, before sending him over the top rope to the floor. Bowser joins him on the outside and picks Mario up back to his feet. Bowser sets up Mario for a Dragon Bomb right in front of the announcers desk, obviously planning to put Mario right through it. But Mario shows an incredible amount of power and back drops out of it, sending Bowser crashing right through the table! With the NWF World Champion out of it on the outside, Mario's team have a significant advantage, but not for long, as Wario, who by this point has tagged out to Waluigi, comes around and assaults Mario, before dragging the steel ring steps over towards the announce desk. Wario then lifts Mario up, and delivers a spinebuster on the the steel steps! In the ring, Yoshi nails Waluigi with a Tornado DDT, and gets the tag to DK! DK comes in like a monkey-possessed and hits several hard clotheslines on Waluigi, before hitting a huge german suplex. DK maintains the waistlock and hits a second, and maintains it once more for a third! Meanwhile, Yoshi ascends the turnbuckle, and leaps off nailing a huge diving headbutt! Wario climbs up on the apron, but DK hits a big boot to send him flying off the apron, and Yoshi follows up with a suicide dive to take Wario out! Back in the ring, DK is winding up for the KO Punch! The crowd chants along, counting every rotation of DK's arm, before Waluigi stumbles back right into the Wind-Up KO Punch! DK makes the cover on Waluigi, and gets the three count! DK is the #1 Contender for the NWF World Title! DK stands tall amongst the carnage of broken bodies around the ring as NWF The Legend of Time goes off the air!

Winners: Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi (DK becomes #1 Contender)

Match: 87%

Overall: 90%

Overall Show: 83%

Attendance: 8,662

Takings: $346,480

PPV Revenue: $1,750,000

Best Match: Pikachu vs. Mewtwo

Worst Match: Falcon/Kirby vs. Koopa Clan

Best Segment: Roster Meeting

Worst Segment: Link interview

Two quick things:

1) I hate writing matches, so if they're not very good, or if they're a bit repetitive, I apologise.

2) Prediction contest:

themachine - 7

MGW - 5

gangsta - 4

Ze - 2

themachine will get to make a match at Paper Warfare. I'll PM you with the details.

IPB Image

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #5

The show kicks off with Donkey Kong, the newly crowned #1 contender for the NWF World Title. He comes out to the ring to address the crowd.

DK

IPB Image

Last night at The Legend of Time will be a night I know I will never, ever forget! Last night was a proud moment for me, because when I wound up and smashed Waluigi right in the face with my KO Punch, and when I had covered him to get the pinfall and win the match for my team, I became the #1 Contender, getting myself a title shot at Paper Warfare! So Bowser, wherever you are right now, I want you to listen in, and listen good. I'm coming for your title, and I will NOT be leaving Paper Warfare without it!

As if he were listening from just behind the curtain, Bowser appears on the stage, his mid-section bandaged.

Bowser

IPB Image

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good joke DK! You ever thought about moving in to comedy? Maybe you could do that after I've put you on the shelf at Paper Warfare! BWAHAHAHA!

DK

IPB Image

Heh, that's good Bowser, that's real good. You know, I'm glad that you don't see me as a threat, because that's exactly what I want you to think. I want you to not see me as a threat, because I don't need you to. I know I'm a threat, these fans know I'm a threat, and come Paper Warfare I'm going to show you exactly WHY I'm a threat!

Bowser

IPB Image

BWAHAHAHA! You keep on telling yourself that, and maybe somewhere out there's gonna be someone who believes you! You will NOT take my title that I have worked so hard for at Paper Warfare, because I am King Bowser, and I'm going to CRUSH YOU! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

DK and Bowser stare each other down, before Bowser walks off, his NWF World Title held high above his head.

Rating: 80%

Backstage, we head to the Commissioner's office, where Commissioner Luigi is standing.

Lakitu

IPB Image

Um, Commissioner, you asked to see me?

Luigi

IPB Image

That's-a right! I'm-a going to announce something now, and it's-a going to be very important! I have decided that the NWF needs a Cruiserweight title! And so, I have decided to make-a a tournament right now! The final of this-a tournament will-a take place at Paper Warfare! And here... (holds up a bit of paper) are the brackets!

Diddy Kong

Captain Olimar

Dixie Kong

Lemmy Koopa

Kirby

Morton Koopa Jr.

Ness

Toad

Rating: 73%

Match #1

Wario - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Toad

Hope you like a nice helping of squash. Wario, still frustrated that his team didn't win at The Legend of Time, wasted little time in coming out of the traps and beginning to beat down poor Toad. Wario nails several clotheslines to keep Toad down, before Toad runs straight into a Big Boot from Wario. Wario then drags Toad back to his feet and hits a spinebuster, similar to the one that Wario did to Mario on to the steel ringsteps at The Legend of Time. Wario gets Toad back up and kicks him in the gut, setting him up for, and then hitting the War-monger. Wario covers, but picks Toad's lifeless body up at 2. Another boot to the gut, another War-monger, and finally Wario covers for the three, ending this one-sided destruction.

Winner: Wario

Crowd: 83%

Match: 85%

Overall: 80%

Match #2

NWF Cruiserweight Title Tournament - First Round

Diddy Kong - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Captain Olimar

Captain Olimar isn't very happy, as Commissioner Luigi has banned his Pikmin from being at ringside. Diddy takes control early on with some kicks to Olimar's leg, and a headscissors to take Olimar to the mat. Diddy then charges and nails Olimar with a seated dropkick, before coming off the ropes and hitting a running necksnap. Olimar fights back by jabbing Diddy in the eye, and hits Diddy with a neckbreaker for a two count. Olimar tries for a suplex, but Diddy flips out of it and hits a neckbreaker of his own! Diddy heads to the apron, and launches himself into a Springboard Dropkick, before heading back to the top rope and hitting the Barrel Kong! Diddy covers, and gets the victory to move him forward into the semi-finals of the Cruiserweight Title tournament!

Winner: Diddy Kong

Crowd: 67%

Match: 82%

Overall: 66%

Stars: **

Backstage, Lakitu is standing by with Mario

Lakitu

IPB Image

Mario, last Sunday at The Legend of Time, you missed out on your chance to get a shot at Bowser's NWF World Title, as Donkey Kong made the winning pinfall to be come #1 contender. How do you feel about these developments?

Mario

IPB Image

Well-a it's obviously a setback to-a my plan to win back-a the NWF World Title, but I certainly have-a no hard feelings towards DK. After Wario gave-a me that Spinebuster onto the steel steps I doubt I was-a physically able to get a cover! Luckily I only had some-a minor bruising on-a my back, and I should-a be back to full-a fitness by the end-a of the week!

Lakitu

IPB Image

So with DK taking on Bowser at Paper Warfare, what do you have planned?

Mario

IPB Image

I've-a got something planned. It's-a gonna need to have some paperwork done, and some-a arrangements made, but-a my brother is-a working on it now. Hopefully I should-a be able to let-a you know what's-a happening on-a next week's show! But let-a me tell you this now: Bowser, this is-a not over!

Rating: 89%

MAIN EVENT

Link - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Sonic

An out of nowhere main event it may be, but the crowd weren't complaining as they got to see two big heroes square off. Link and Sonic share an equal amount of the control of this match for the most part, but it is Sonic who starts to take complete control after a low blow from the blue hedgehog goes undetected by the referee. Link tries to fight back but Sonic uses his speed to good effect, hitting some quick kicks followed by a fireman's spin into a face-first slam. Sonic maintains the pressure, but an attempted Rolling Splash doesn't find the mark, and Link is able to get some suplexes in to take control. Link then hits a side kick to take Sonic down to the mat. Link climbs to the second rope and drops an elbow into the heart of Sonic, before climbing back out to the outside, and going under the ring to find... THE MASTER SWORD! Link climbs back into the ring, and gets ready to smack Sonic over the head with it. But as he swings back, the referee grabs the sword and takes it away from Link. As the referee deposits the sword on the outside, Ganondorf runs in from the crowd, slides into the ring, and nearly kicks Link's head off! Ganondrof quickly slides out the other side before the referee can see, and Sonic gets prepared to hit the Supersonic! Link stumbles back to his feet... and walks right into it! Sonic makes the cover, and gets the tainted victory! Sonic celebrates as Nintendo TV goes off the air!

Winner: Sonic

Crowd: 90%

Match: 88%

Overall: 80%

Overall Show: 78% (-3%)

Attendance: 3,003 (+497)

Takings: $120,120 (+$19,800)

TV Rating: 3.36 (-0.26)