• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #6

---------------------------------

The show kicks off as it so often does with Commissioner Luigi making his way down to the ring. He is now on crutches instead of the usual wheelchair.

Luigi

IPB Image

Hello everybody, and-a welcome to Nintendo TV! I'm-a out here to give you all a bit-a of an update on certain-a things, so-a bare with me if-a you can! First-a of all, I-a know a lot of you are-a wondering about the-a health of-a Pikachu following his-a attack by Mewtwo at-a The Legend of Time! Well I am-a pleased to let you know that-a Pikachu is-a ok, and will be fit and-a ready to wrestle as-a soon as-a next week! In regards-a to Pikachu's NWF UK Title, we are gonna have a Number One Conteder's match between-a Fox and-a Boo tonight, and the winner will-a face Pikachu for the NWF UK Title at-a Paper Warfare!

The crowd cheer both Pikachu's health and the announcement.

Luigi

IPB Image

Now-a last week you may remember that my-a brother Mario had a plan that-a needed some paperwork done! Well I-a can tell you that I have seen to that paperwork myself, and-a everything is sorted! Which is-a why tonight, Mario will team-a with Yoshi against two of the Koopa Clan, and-a the winners of that-a match will get a shot at the NWF Tag Team Titles at Paper Warfare! So-a good luck to Mario and Yoshi tonight, and I hope-a you all enjoy-a the show!

Rating: 75%

Match #1

NWF Cruiserweight Title Tournament

Kirby - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Morton Koopa Jr.

Kirby takes it to Morton straight away, not letting the odd-looking Koopa even get a shot in for the first few minutes as Kirby peppers him with lefts and rights. Kirby then hits Morton with a swinging neckbreaker, but Morton rolls out of the ring before Kirby can cover. Back inside, Morton gets a cheap shot in on Kirby with a thumb to the eye, and clubs away at the back of Kirby, before sending the pink puff thing into the turnbuckle, and following up with a knee to the gut. Morton tries to hoist Kirby into a crucifix position, but Kirby manages to roll through and get a near two count. Kirby however runs into a kick to the gut from Morton, but then Morton makes the FATAL ERROR of trying to Powerbomb Kirby. YOU CAN'T POWERBOMB KIRBY, and this is proved when Kirby turns it into a Hurricanrana. Morton gets back to his feet, but Kirby grabs a facelock and swings round into a Tornado DDT. Kirby to the top rope, and the Brick Splash is nailed, getting the academic 1-2-3. Kirby advances in the NWF Cruiserweight Title Tournament.

Winner: Kirby

Crowd: 59%

Match: 81%

Overall: 71%

Stars: **1/2

Backstage, Princess Peach is talking to a stagehand.

Peach

IPB Image

Look, I don't know what YOU call coffee, but THIS isn't coffee! This is pigswill! Where did you get this water from, the sewer? Take it back! In fact, WEAR it back!

Peach then throws the coffee over the stagehand.

Peach

IPB Image

Go on! Get lost! And make some decent coffee in future!

"Princess Peach?"

The camera pans around to see Dixie Kong standing by Peach.

Peach

IPB Image

What do you want? I don't DO autographs any more, so scram!

Dixie

IPB Image

I just wanted to talk to you!

Peach

IPB Image

Well sorry, you have to be at least THIS (points above Dixie's head) high to talk to Princess Peach. I'm a very busy lady.

Dixie

IPB Image

You know what Peach? Screw you! You used to be my heroine, the person I respected the most in the world! I always looked up to you because you were the bravest woman in the world, and still found the time to be beautiful and graceful! You were the inspiration behind me going out and helping my family! But now look at you! You've completely changed! You're not graceful, you're not brave, and you're not even beautiful! You're just one more minion of Bowser, and one more person who's going to be sorry when my uncle DK kicks Bowser's ass at Paper Warfare!

Peach

IPB Image

Look here, little girl. I don't care about your opinion of me, and I don't care if I'm not brave, graceful or all that other crap! I'm Princess Peach, and apes like you don't talk to me like that!

Dixie

IPB Image

Oh really? Well maybe I'll stop talking then! And maybe you'll care about THIS!

Dixie launches herself onto Peach, and begins landing forearms to the face of the princess. Security and referees finally come around and drag Dixie off, whilst Peach scowls at the Kong who just messed up her hair.

Rating: 81%

Match #2

NWF UK Title #1 Contender's Match

Fox - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Boo

Boo and Fox get off to a very even start, but it is Fox that takes control with a kick to the legs of Boo, and a leg drop to the back of the mushroom. Boo tries to fight back but its punches are nowhere near as powerful as Fox's kicks, and soon Fox is able to overpower Boo and knock him down with a dropkick. Fox heads to the second rope and tries to drop an elbow on Boo, but Boo rolls out of the way and Fox ends up elbowing only the mat. Boo begins to fight back with some jabs to Fox's side, but Fox again uses his power to catch a kick and turn it into a belly-to-belly suplex. Fox picks Boo back up and takes him towards the corner, and then tries to hit a superplex, but Boo throws him off the top rope. Fox charges at Boo, but Boo clotheslines Fox to the mat. But suddenly, the lights go out in the arena. Fox and Boo both stop fighting, and when the lights come back, Mewtwo is standing in the centre of the ring! Fox and Boo try to double-team Mewtwo, but the psychic powers of the Pokémon cannot be matched, and they both end up being thrown from the ring without Mewtwo touching them. Mewtwo then brings a microphone into the ring.

Mewtwo

IPB Image

That title... is MINE.

The lights go out again, and when they come back, Mewtwo has gone.

Winner: No Contest

Crowd: 79%

Match: 90%

Overall: 84%

Stars: ***1/4

Backstage, Lakitu is standing by with Bowser

Lakitu

IPB Image

I am joined at this time by King Bowser, who in just under a month's time will face Donkey Kong defending his NWF World...

Bowser

IPB Image

GAAAAH! Enough about Donkey Kong, I'm not even here to talk about that!

Lakitu

IPB Image

Well... what are you here to talk about?

Bowser

IPB Image

I'm here to talk about the grossly unfair conditions that I and the rest of my Evil Do-ers are forced to work in! Ever since Commissioner Luigi came to town we have been picked on and bullied by his biased actions! Mario and Yoshi want a Tag Team Title shot? Mario and Yoshi get a tag team title shot! They just have to beat two jobbers and it's theres! How is that fair? Wario and Waluigi have gone home as a protest against the biased officiating Luigi has implemented! I will not stand for this, and I am going to make it my priority to ensure Luigi is kicked out of his position before he can abuse his power any more!

Rating: 83%

MAIN EVENT

NWF Tag Team Titles #1 Contendership

Mario & Yoshi - IPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image - Lemmy & Larry Koopa

As you would expect, Mario and Yoshi don't have many problems with the two Koopas. Mario takes on Lemmy on the outside, whilst Yoshi has no difficulty taking on Larry in the ring. Mario hits the Fireball on Lemmy before throwing him over the barricade and into the crowd, meanwhile Yoshi takes out Larry's legs with a tail sweep, before picking him up and nailing a DDT. Yoshi then ascends to the top rope and crashes down with a Diving Headbutt, before making the cover and getting the 1-2-3 to send Mario and Yoshi to Paper Warfare for a Tag Title shot. As Mario and Yoshi celebrate, a pantomime horse comes out to ringside. Naturally suspicious, Mario rips the head off the horse, but inside are only two gagged members of the crew. Suddenly, Wario and Waluigi come out throught the crowd and smash Mario and Yoshi over the head with the NWF Tag Title belts! Wario and Waluigi stomp away, before Donkey Kong runs out to chase them off. DK helps Mario and Yoshi back to their feet, when suddenly Bowser appears at the top of the ramp. The Koopa King says nothing, but merely raises up his arms, and the ring ropes suddenly catch on fire! The inferno surrounds the ring and traps in Mario, DK and Yoshi, who have nowhere to go! Bowser laughs his usual laugh as Nintendo TV heads off the air!

Winners: Mario and Yoshi

Crowd: 62%

Match: 81%

Overall: 71%

Overall Show: 76% (-2%)

Attendance: 3,008 (+5)

Takings: $120,320 (+$200)

TV Rating: 3.66 (+0.30)

Best Match: Fox vs. Boo

Worst Match: Kirby vs. Morton Koopa Jr.

Best Segment: Bowser interview

Worst Segment: Luigi's match announcements.

Edited by Chris2K

And why would Fox be using the PK Fire? I don't remember what the name of his move, but I say call it the Mozilla FireFox and have it be something really badass.

I have to say, Mewtwo interfering in good matches and the lack of Ness title runs are depressing me, but Peach (who I used to think should be greeted with chants of 'SHE'S GOT HERPES!' and so on) is getting ever more good as a heel. Many kudos, many. But you know who's missing from this - EARTHWORM JIM~!

And why would Fox be using the PK Fire? I don't remember what the name of his move, but I say call it the Mozilla FireFox and have it be something really badass.

Heh, there's a funny story behind that. I started writing the match as Ness vs. Toad for the CW Tournament, thinking I'd booked that on EWR and forgetting about the Fox/Boo match. When I got around to it, I ended up noticing my error when I reached it on EWR, and ended up just switching the names of Ness to Fox and Toad to Boo. Hence why PK Fire is (now was) in there.

Guest gangsta

Good shows there. Bowser/DK should be good, I'm wondering who Marios' gonna fight also at Paper Warfare. I also like the idea of a Cruiserweight title, I'd like to see Kirby or Ness take the title though. Good set of shows, keep it up.

IPB Image

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #7

We start the show with the Wario Bros. making their way to ring, the NWF Tag Team Titles hung proudly over their shoulders. Wario and Waluigi head into the ring and take a microphone each to speak to the crowd.

Wario

IPB Image

HAHAHAHA! We are NOT happy! We find it insulting to our reign as NWF Tag Team titles, a reign that currently stands at over 3 months long, that the #1 contenders for our titles were decided purely because the stinking commissioner of this company's brother wants a title shot for him and his pet dinosaur!

Waluigi

IPB Image

HAHAHAHA! It is an outrage! We have been fighting champions, it's just that nobody has tried to fight us! But when it comes to defending our titles against a team given the opportunity because of their connections with the commissioner, we feel like we are being targeted! Luigi is obviously trying to get revenge for the fact that we, the Wario Bros., forced him to injure his knee to get away from us!

Wario

IPB Image

What are you talking about, idiot?! He's getting revenge because we beat him down every week when he was healthy! But if anything, WE should be getting revenge on HIM! Now he's not healthy it means we can't beat him up anymore! What are we supposed to do now?!

The Wario Bros. are interrupted by the music and appearance of Mario, who is joined by Yoshi.

Mario

IPB Image

Allow-a me to answer that for you! What-a you're gonna do now is-a get yourselves real ready! You hype-a yourselves up as-a much as possible! And you make-a sure you're-a gonna be on your best form when Paper Warfare comes around, cos-a your're gonna need to be if you-a think you can-a beat Mario and Yoshi!

Yoshi

IPB Image

You losers can talk about how the world is one big conspiracy against you, but at Paper Warfare there's gonna be no conspiracies at all. It's gonna be simple, you two versus us two, and we're gonan take your tag titles from you, and shut you two up for good!

Wario

IPB Image

HAHAHAHA! Oh no, the mean green dinosaur's making threats at me! Someone call my mummy, I'm scared! HAHAHA! You think you're so brave but yet it's you two cowards who are standing on the stage whilst we stand in the ring!

Mario and Yoshi look at each other, before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. The Wario Bros. quickly slide out the other side to avoid any physical contact.

Wario

IPB Image

HAHAHAHA! Come on, we're not stupid! Save your energy for Paper Warfare, you're gonna need it! These people don't deserve to see a PPV-calibre match previewed anyway! HAHAHAHA!

Rating: 80%

Match #1

Ness - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Toad

A very even match to start with, but soon Ness is able to use his power advantage to take control. Ness knocks Toad down with a dropkick, and heads to the second rope to hit a knee drop across the throat of Toad. Toad tries to fight back but is legsweeped to the floor, before Ness comes off the ropes and delivers a senton to the back of Toad. Toad manage to mount a comeback by blocking a Ness punch and hitting one of his own, before kicking Ness in the gut and delivering a neckbreaker. Toad keeps Ness down with a series of clotheslines, before attempting a springboard crossbody. Ness manages to catch Toad in mid-air however, and delivers a backbreaker. Ness drags Toad towards the corner and sets him up for the PK Fire (top rope Bulldog), but Toad throws Ness off the top rope. Ness charges at Toad but Toad manages to somehow grab a small package from nowhere! 1-2-3! Toad pulls out what has to be an upset victory to advance in the NWF Cruiserweight Title tournament!

Winner: Toad

Crowd: 60%

Match: 84%

Overall: 72%

Stars: **3/4

Backstage, Lakitu is with Link.

Lakitu

IPB Image

I'm joined at this time by Link, who has requested an interview in order to challenge someone to a match at Paper Warfare.

Link

IPB Image

That's right.

Lakitu

IPB Image

So are you going to challenge Ganondorf?

Link

IPB Image

Good guess, but not right. You see, I've beaten Ganondorf before, and I have no doubts in my mind that I can beat him again. But there's someone else that I want for a match at Paper Warfare, someone who beat me just two weeks ago on Nintendo TV. Sonic.

Lakitu

IPB Image

So you're challenging Sonic, what prompted that?

Link

IPB Image

Well I don't like losing, and I certainly don't like losing when I have a match won. Sure, it was Ganondorf that cost me the match, but I don't want to be the guy who Sonic can go around saying he beat. I want to beat him, and I know exactly how I can. Last month at The Legend of Time I proved to everyone I was a hardcore superstar when I beat Ganondorf, and I intend to continue my reputation. So Sonic, I'm challenging you to a Hardcore match at Paper Warfare! Accept my challenge... if you've got the guts, hedgehog!

Rating: 89%

Match #1

Dixie Kong - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Lemmy Koopa

Dixie obviously has no qualms about mixing it up with the male wrestlers, and starts off this match in control of Lemmy with some forearms and a swinging neckbreaker. But Dixie's advantage doesn't last long as Lemmy is able to use his strength to overpower her and take control of the match. Lemmy works away at the left leg of Dixie, dropping elbows on to it repetitively, before dragging her to the corner, heading outside, and wrapping it around the steel ring post. Back in and Lemmy locks in a variation of the Indian Deathlock, and Dixie squeals in pain as the submission hold wrenches away at her leg. Dixie manages to reach the ropes which forces Lemmy to break the hold. Lemmy goes for a suplex, but Dixie hooks her leg around Lemmy's and turns it into a suplex of her own! Dixie heads to the corner, but takes longer than usual to get to the top rope because of her hurt leg. This delay allows Lemmy to grab the referee and send him into the ropes, knocking Dixie down. The referee is not happy about being used as a weapon, and begins to lecture Lemmy. But this allows Princess Peach to run down to the ring, and whack Dixie over the head with an umbrella! Dixie falls down to the mat from the turnbuckle, and Lemmy wastes little time in coming over and applying the LemmyLock (Texas Cloverleaf). Dixie taps out almost immediately, sending Lemmy through to the semi-finals of the tournament. Princess Peach smiles evily as she makes her way up the ramp, her revenge gained from last week's show.

Winner: Lemmy Koopa

Crowd: 48%

Match: 68%

Overall: 58%

Stars: *1/2

The result of this match means we have the semi-finals of the tournament decided:

IPB Image

Backstage, Lakitu has now caught up with Fox.

Lakitu

IPB Image

I'm now joined backstage by Fox, who will team up with Donkey Kong and Link tonight in a 6-Man Tag Match against Ganondorf, Sonic, and Fox's long-term rival, Falco.

Fox

IPB Image

Oh yeah, it's gonna be awesome getting my hands on that piece of trash Falco. He screwed me at The Legend of Time, he never used to be the kinda guy who would cheat to win a match, but this isn't the Falco I used to call my friend, this is a Falco who's entire life now revolves around being an asshole. Hear that Falco? YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

Lakitu

IPB Image

Strong words there from Fox...

Fox

IPB Image

I'm not done yet! Falco, get ready tonight you bird-brained dumbass, you're gonna get some damn hard kicks tonight. I'm gonna remind you once and for all why it is NEVER a good idea to piss off a Fox!

Rating: 81%

MAIN EVENT

Donkey Kong, Fox and Link

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

vs.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Sonic, Falco and Ganondorf

It's mayhem to start with all six competitors in the ring battling it out, and it is the faces that get control, clotheslining their opponents over the top rope to the floor. Falco starts out with Link, but Fox demands to be tagged in. Link, not wanting to be assaulted by his own partner, agrees, and soon Fox is raining down kicks on Falco, who desperately crawls to his corner and tags in Ganondorf. Ganondorf hammers away at Fox, showing off his great strength by simply tossing the pilot into the corner, and following up with an avalanche. Fox stumbles back, and Ganondorf also shows some good agility, running off the ropes and launching a huge big boot to the head of Fox. Ganondorf tags in Sonic, but Sonic misses a clothesline which allows Fox to make a tag to Link. Link goes after the hedgehog he will be facing at Paper Warfare, but Sonic takes control quickly with some sharp kicks to the mid-section. Sonic makes the tag to Falco, and Falco goes to the second rope and nails a flying headbutt to knock Link down. Sonic then slingshots himself over the top rope to deliver a senton to Link. Falco kicks Link in the head a few times, and when Link somehow manages to have the reactions to catch a Falco kick, Falco nails an enziguri. Ganondorf is tagged in, and the evil ruler of Hyrule drops a leg across Link's throat, before coming off the ropes with a Big Splash for a two count. Link desperately tries to crawl to his corner to make a tag, but Ganondorf drags him back and tags Sonic back in. Sonic hits Link with a side Russian Legsweep, and gets ready to try and hit the Supersonic! But Link elbows his way out, ducks an attempted clothesline from Ganondorf, and makes a tag to Donkey Kong! DK comes in like a monkey's house on fire, distributing clotheslines to Ganondorf, Sonic and Falco, throwing Sonic out of the ring and press-slamming Falco out on top of him. Ganondorf hits a big boot, but that doesn't do enough to knock DK down, and DK springs off the ropes and nearly takes Ganondorf's head off with a lariat. Meanwhile on the outside, Falco and Fox are brawling like crazy, with Fox punching Falco in the head with vicious velocity. In the ring, DK is winding up to for the KO Punch on Ganondorf, but Sonic grabs DK's leg. DK grabs Sonic by the head and brings him into the ring, but this allows Ganondorf to get in a running knee to the side of DK's head. Link makes a blind tag and goes after Ganondorf, clotheslining him out of the ring. Link goes for the Swordswipe on Sonic, but Sonic is able to reverse it into a roll-up. On the outside, Ganondorf grabs Link's legs to hold them down, and Sonic is therefore able to get the pinfall on Link for the victory! Nintendo TV heads off the air as Sonic and Ganondorf head up the ramp, with Fox STILL punching away on Falco!

Winners: Sonic, Falco and Ganondorf

Crowd: 83%

Match: 91%

Overall: 87%

Stars: ****

Overall Show: 79% (+3%)

Attendance: 3,008(-)

Takings: $120,320 (-)

TV Rating: 3.54 (-0.12)

Best Match: DK, Link and Fox vs. Sonic, Ganondorf and Falco

Worst Match: Dixie vs. Lemmy

Best Segment: Link challenges Sonic

Worst Segment: Wario Bros/Mario/Yoshi confrontation

Push Morton Koopa Jr. He looks soo cool.

I would rather have seen a rematch between Link and Gannondorf in a Cage or somat.

Oh and you really need a Boogerman vs Earthworm Jim feud

This is kicking ass so far, man. Best of luck with this!

I also had an idea for something like this earlier... when I first got SSBM about 2 weeks after it first came out, I started working on a wrestling federation with the SSBM characters called SSBW, or Super Smash Brothers Wrestling. Then I added Sonic characters and called it NSWF, or Nintendo and Sega Wrestling Federation. I might make a diary out of it soon. So since I'm kinda doing the same sort of thing, keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

NWF.jpg

Presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #8

We start the show with the Comissioner Luigi addressing the crowd from his office backstage.

Luigi

luigi.jpg

Hello everybody, and-a welcome to the show! I hope you are-a sitting comfortably, because we-a have a great show for you tonight! But recently, I've had a dilemma to deal with, something that-a has been frustrating me ever since I hurt-a my leg and became commissioner of this-a company! I am sick and-a tired of every match having so much outside interference! Good, hard-a fought matches are being ruined because people who aren't involved in the match are getting involved. Well this stops tonight, because anybody, and Luigi means ANYBODY who interferes in a match tonight will be SUSPENDED for-a three months! That includes my own-a brother Mario, and the NWF Champion Bowser! Nobody is exempt from this ruling, and I expect it to be adhered to!

The crowd seem fairly indifferent to this announcement.

Luigi

luigi.jpg

But-a I also have something else to announce! Tonight's main event is going to pit two people against each other who have been wanting to fight for a long time! One of-a them is the yellow and purple-clad scumbag Wario, and the other is the number one contender for the NWF World Title, Donkey Kong! Those two will square off later tonight, and as with the rest of the matches tonight, nobody will be allowed to interfere!

The crowd seem a little more excited about the main event announcement.

Luigi

luigi.jpg

Now everybody, leeeeet's-a get this show on the road!

Rating: 79%

Match #1

Semi-Final

Diddy Kong - diddy.jpg vs. lemmykoopa.jpg - Lemmy Koopa

With Diddy Kong a strong favourite to win the tournament, and Lemmy Koopa only qualifying because of Princess Peach's assist during his match against Diddy's cousin Dixie, many expected this match to be one way traffic. And for the most part it is, Diddy using his high-flying expertise to bedazzle Lemmy, who only manages to get a few opportunities to slow the match down to his level, but his attempts to suplex Diddy fall short with Diddy using his speed and balance to flip out of them and attack Lemmy from behind. However, Diddy eventually crashes and burns after attempting a top rope hurricanrana, with Lemmy simply blocking it and powerbombing Diddy to the mat. A cover with his feet on the ropes only gets Lemmy a two count, and Diddy begins to try and claw his way back into the match with some shots to the gut of Lemmy, but a rake of the eyes stops any chances of a quick comeback. Lemmy powerslams Diddy down and heads to the top rope, but as Lemmy flies downwards attempting an elbow drop, Diddy rolls out of the way and Lemmy hits nothing but canvas! Diddy now takes advantage with a series of dropkicks keeping Lemmy down, before heading to the second rope and dropping a leg across the throat of the Koopa Kid. Diddy heads towards the top rope and gets ready to finish the match off, but suddenly Bowser's laugh echoes through the arena, and the ringposts burst into flames! Diddy is knocked back by the sudden blaze, and right into Lemmy's grasp for a roll-up, complete with a tights-pull, that gives Lemmy the victory and sends him through to the Cruiserweight Title Tournament final!

Winner: Lemmy

Crowd: 57%

Match: 78%

Overall: 67%

Somewhere in an undisclosed location is a unlit room with nothing in it. Nothing that is except a pair of brightly shining eyes that glare at the camera, eyes that can only belong to Mewtwo.

Mewtwo

mewtwo.jpg

Piiiikaaachuuuu.... Piiiiikaaaachuuuuuu. I hope you haven't forgotten about me you pathetic yellow rodent. For some strange reason my plan to dethrone you as NWF US Champion and break your tiny bones into even tinier pieces has failed, and this has displeased me. Rest assured, I have not given in on my quest, and I remain fully confident that soon all you will be useful for is a Pikachu-skin rug, whilst the world mourns that fact that an insignificant being such as yourself has fallen to the might of the fearsome, merciless tyrant called Mewtwo. And when I have finished with you, I will make sure that the rest of the NWF, and the rest of the WORLD knows, and fears the name... Mew... two.

Mewtwo's eyes lose their glow, and the camera fades out.

Rating: 91%

Match #2

Samus Aran - samus.jpg vs. boo.jpg - Boo

Winner becomes UK Title #1 Contender

It's been a while since we've seen Samus competing in the ring, and she comes out of the traps like a bounty-hunter with something to prove, taking it to Boo straight away with a series of suit-assisted forearms. Before sending Boo into the ropes, and back-body dropping him to the mat. Boo rolls out to take a break, but Samus follows him outside, chasing Boo around the ring, before Boo rolls back in and catches Samus with some right hands as she attempts to re-enter the ring. Boo suplexes Samus and continues the right-hand assault, until the referee drags Boo off Samus. Boo argues his point with the referee, but then turns round straight into a clothesline from Samus. Samus takes Boo down with a side-headlock, and drops a leg across the throat of Boo for a 2 count. Boo tries to fight back by reversing a Samus irish-whip, but Samus hits a flying forearm, before nipping up back to her feet, and heading to the top rope, and flying towards Boo with a bodypress. But Boo does a classic wrestling move to avoid contact, namely making himself transparent, causing Samus to hit the mat hard. As the crowd have flashbacks to Flair/Steamboat following that particular counter, Boo begins to build his offence back up, hitting Samus with a DDT that nearly plants Samus' helmetted head through the mat. Boo picks Samus back up and whips her into the corner, setting her up for the Ghoulish Dreams, his version of the Tornado DDT. However, as Boo makes his way to the corner, Samus raises her boot and kicks him in the head, before running forward and taking Boo down with a neckbreaker. Samus signals for the Charge-Up Blaster, and picks Boo up over her shoulder, but Boo drops down behind her, and rolls her up, making sure he grabs hold of the middle rope as well, allowing him to get the three count and the win!

Winner: Boo

Crowd: 77%

Match: 84%

Overall: 80%

Stars: ***

Backstage, Lakitu has caught up with one of the participants in tonight's main event, and also one half of the NWF Tag Team champions, Wario.

Lakitu

lakitu.jpg

I'm now joined backstage by Wario, who was earlier announced to be taking on Donkey Kong in tonight's main event. Wario, you and DK have a storied history, how much emotion do you think will be involved in this match?

Wario

wario.jpg

Emotion?! EMOTION?! You drag me all the way out here, disrupting my high-level training programme, just to ask me about EMOTION?! Look you clouded-idiot, my name is Wario, I am known throughout the world for possibly being the most diabolical person to set foot in a wrestling ring. You really think I care about emotion?!

Lakitu

lakitu.jpg

Um... well, how about your opponent?

Wario

wario.jpg

My opponent? That clotheaded-ape? I'm sure he has plenty of emotion, like the tears he cries when he looks at himself in the mirror, or the anger he has at knowing that he's never going to be as rich or as famous as me! I am going out there tonight to end the dreams of DK, no more will he have that fire in his heart to get the NWF World Title away from King Bowser once I have kicked his furry backside back to the jungle! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rating: 83%

MAIN EVENT

Donkey Kong - dk.jpg vs. wario.jpg - Wario

It's a big match alright, and the crowd are ready for some action. The initial test of strength at the start is won by DK, who whips Wario off the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulder block. DK continues to show his impressive speed for a monkey, flying off the ropes himself as Wario gets back to his feet, and knocking Wario straight back down again. Frustrated, Wario gets up a second time and tries to arm drag DK over as DK comes back off the ropes, but DK blocks it, and arm drags Wario to the mat. Wario has now seemingly had enough, he rolls out of the ring and begins to walk away from the match. DK chases after him, but Wario has suckered DK in, watching the titantron to see DK coming, and turning round with a right hand as DK draws close. Wario sends DK into the security railing, and then into the ring steps as they make their way back to ringside. Back in the ring and Wario now has complete control, whipping DK into the corner and following it up with an avalanche. Wario then grabs DK in a headlock and bulldogs him out of the corner for a 2 count. Wario picks DK up and goes to irish whip him into the ropes, but DK reverses and grabs hold of Wario in a bearhug position, ready to hit a belly-to-belly suplex, but Wario rakes the eyes of DK, and shows impressive strength to lift up DK and hit a Samoan Drop. Wario takes some time out to begin making rude and offensive gestures towards the crowd, which nearly costs him as DK musters the strength to roll Wario up, but he kicks out at two. DK gets back up to his feet, but he is taken straight back down again with a Wario clothesline that would've taken DK out of his boots if apes wore boots. Wario then begins to deviate from his usual game plan by making his way to the second rope, and dropping an elbow to the chest of DK. Wario picks DK up, and signals for the War-monger, but DK is able to get enough strength to backdrop his way out of trouble, before using his last ounce of energy to hit a jumping clothesline to take both himself and Wario to the mat. The referee begins counting both competitors out as they lie on the mat, with the crowd desperately willing DK to get back to his feet. DK and Wario get up at fairly similar times, and DK blocks a Wario right hand and follows up with one of his own, a second, and then a third to knock Wario down. Wario gets back up and charges at DK, but DK gets him in another bearhug grip, and this time nails the belly-to-belly suplex for a two count. DK moves over to the corner and begins winding up for the Wind Up KO Punch, with the crowd cheering along with every rotation of his arm. Wario sees DK doing this and drops out of the ring. He grabs a chair from ringside and aims to swing it at DK, but the referee grabs it in mid-swing and takes it away from Wario! Wario protests as the referee drops the chair out of the ring, before turning around and walking straight into the Wind Up KO Punch! Wario goes down like a sack of potatoes as DK makes the cover, and gets the pinfall victory! Nintendo TV goes off the air with Wario stumbling away from the ring still feeling the affects of the KO Punch, whilst DK downs a banana or two in the ring!

Winner: DK

Crowd: 94%

Match: 97%

Overall: 95%

Stars: ****1/2

Overall Show: 84% (+5%)

Attendance: 3,505 (+ 497)

Takings: $140,200 (+$19,880)

TV Rating: 3.86 (+0.32)

Best Match: DK vs Wario

Worst Match: Diddy vs. Lemmy

Best Segment: Mewtwo interview

Worst Segment: Luigi's announcements

Edited by Chris2K

NWF PAPER WARFARE CARD

-------------------

Semi-Final

Kirby - th_kirby.jpg vs. th_toad.jpg - Toad

Lemmy Koopa - th_lemmykoopa.jpg vs. th_kirby.jpgth_toad.jpg - Kirby/Toad

-------------------

Princess Peach - th_peach.jpg vs. th_dixie.jpg - Dixie Kong

-------------------

No Disqualification Match

Link - th_link.jpg vs. th_sonic.jpg - Sonic

-------------------

NWF UK Title Match

Pikachu © - th_link.jpg vs. th_boo.jpg - Boo

-------------------

Battle Royal

Winner gets NWF World Title shot on next Nintendo TV

Samus Aran - th_samus.jpg

Ganondorf - th_ganondorf.jpg

Fox - th_fox.jpg

Falco - th_falco.jpg

Donkey Kong Jr - th_dkjr.jpg

Diddy Kong - th_diddy.jpg

Birdo - th_birdo.jpg

Captain Falcon - th_captfalcon.jpg

Bomberman - th_bomberman.jpg

Captain Olimar - th_olimar.jpg

-------------------

NWF Tag Team Titles Match

Wario Bros. © - th_wario.jpgth_waluigi.jpg vs. th_mario.jpgth_yoshi.jpg - Mario & Yoshi

-------------------

NWF World Title Match

Bowser © - th_bowser.jpg vs. th_dk.jpg - Donkey Kong

-------------------

Apologies for the rushed card, got my dates wrong and ended up with just one TV show before the PPV instead of the two I thought I had.

Predictions welcome, the winner will get to make a match for the next PPV.

Pffft, normally I hate being forced to read diaries :shifty: But this was quite entertaining, so I don't mind ;)

Semi-Final

Kirby

Kirby rawks, and is pink. Two things that don't apply to Toad.

Final

Kirby

Lemmy is a retard and keeps having the worst match on every card.

Princess Peach

Purely because I've never heard of t'other one.

No Disqualification Match

Link

Does this really require a reason? Sonic in a No DQ match will be hilarious. Is he even capable of being disqualified? ¬_¬

NWF UK Title Match

Pikachu ©

Pikachu has Link's picture on the card. This is clearly a sign :shifty:

Battle Royal

Fox

Anyone who is great enough to team with Link is clearly better than the other non-teaming-with-Link retards :shifty:

NWF Tag Team Titles Match

Wario Bros. ©

NWF World Title Match

Donkey Kong

• 8 months later...