Nintendo Wrestling Federation

Chris2K

The superstars of Nintendo were bored. Since Bowser had declared a mometary truce on the Mushroom Kingdom after he failed to kidnap Princess Peach and defeat Mario AGAIN, both friends and enemies of Bowser had realised just how much free time they had got now. They had tried many ways of trying to fill the time, karting, tennis, golf, soccer, baseball, board games, even fighting each other just for the hell of it.

But they needed something a bit more substantial. Something that would not only fill in some time, but also give them all an opportunity to settle some old grudges, and maybe start a few new ones as well. The answer? Forming their own wrestling company, not only to cure their boredom, but to entertain their legions of fans, and of course, make some money as well.

Mario and Luigi sent out invites to everyone they knew to see if they could get a roster together, and this is what they ended up with:

MAIN EVENTERS

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Luigi

Mario

Wario

UPPER MIDCARDERS

Link

Mewtwo

Pikachu

Sonic

Waluigi

Yoshi

MIDCARDERS

Banjo

Birdo

Bomberman

Boo

Captain Falcon

Captain Olimar

Conker

Diddy Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Falco Lombardi

Fox McCloud

Ice Climbers

Kazooie

Kirby

Koopa Troopa

Lanky Kong

Ness

Pikmin

Samus Aran

Toad

LOWER MIDCARDERS

Chunky Kong

Larry von Koopa

Ludwig von Koopa

Morton Koopa Jr.

Roy Koopa

Tiny Kong

GAME BOY ADVANCE DEVELOPMENT

Bowser Jr.

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Daisy

Petey Piranha

Squirtle

TITLES

NWF World

NWF UK

NWF Tag Team

Let battle commence....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The debut NWF show starts off in the parking lot, as a limo pulls into the the arena. The door opens, and out steps Mario with his manager Princess Peach. The crowd go wild as they see their hero making their way inside the arena, and he signs an autograph for an obsessed fan who sleeps in the parking lot. He then heads straight into the building, as the opening credits kick in....

RATING - 83%

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

NINTENDO WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS.....

THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM BASH!!!

The pyros explode, and we are LIVE in Peach’s Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, for this inaugural event!

Match #1

TOAD VS. NESS

Both wrestlers are cheered by the fans as they lock-up, with Toad getting the most recognition. Ness uses his size advantage to start off in control of the match, and takes Toad down with a arm drag, and continues to work on the arm. Toad starts to make a comeback, hitting a suplex, and he heads to the top-rope. He misses the Mushroom Splash, hitting the floor hard. Ness then re-takes control, and goes for the ‘PK Fire’, but Toad rolls out of it and rolls Ness up instead, but Ness kicks out just before the three. Both wrestlers get back to their feet, with Ness ducking a clothesline, and kicking Toad in the gut. He then delivers a perfect PK Thunder (Inverted DDT) to pick up the first win on a NWF show!

Winner: Ness

Crowd: 76%

Match: 86%

Overall: 81%

Stars: ***1/4

Backstage, Donkey Kong Jr. and Kirby are making their way to the ring, ready to take on the Wario Bros. in a match. However, just as they turn the corner, they run in to Wario and Waluigi, who just happen to have steel chairs in their hands. Wario delivers a hard shot to DK Jr, and Waluigi clocks Kirby in the head. They snigger at the sight of their fallen opponents, as NWF goes to an ad break.

RATING - 80%

===========================

Ad Break

Snax! Snacks with ATTITUDE!

Match #2

WARIO BROS. VS. DONKEY KONG JR. AND KIRBY

LET US TAKE YOU BACK to before the commercial break, when the EVIL Wario Bros. gave both their opponents a chairshot. Wario attacks DK Jr. as he turns around, and these two star off the match. Wario clubs DK Jr. to the ground with shots to the back, before picking him back up again... and headbutting him back down. Just for a snigger. Tag made to Waluigi, who gets some stomps in on the monkey. Suplex hits, and off the ropes comes Waluigi with a leg drop and a 2 count. DK Jr. blocks a Waluigi right hand, and then ducks one, before hitting a spinning elbow on Waluigi, getting a 2 count. Wario cheapshots DK Jr. as he moves to the ropes, and Waluigi hits a DDT. The count is broken up by Kirby, who gets a few right hands in on Waliugi before the referee tries to get him out of the ring. As he does that, Wario throws a chair to Waluigi, and he smashes it over the head of DK Jnr. Wario then joins Waluigi in the ring, and they hit the ‘Wa-Superior’ (Double Powerbomb) on DK Jnr., before Waluigi pins him for the win. The Wario Bros. continue the assault on DK Jnr, and also start attacking Kirby as well. When suddenly....

Winners: WARIO BROS.

Crowd: 82%

Match: 92%

Overall: 87%

Stars: ****

Donkey Kong and Luigi hit the ring, and chase off the two evil-doers! DK asks for the mic, and he addresses Wario and Waluigi from the ring:

DK: (in slightly more monkeyish tones) Wario, and Waluigi. Probably the two biggest scum-suckers the Nintendo world has ever seen! They don’t get any credibility from anyone, and do you know why? Because nobody likes them! Now I’m not one to go and attack people for no reason, but when you mess with DK’s family, then you’re treading on thin ice!

DK hands the mic to Luigi.

Luigi: Waluigi! You-a think-a you can-a come-a ’ere-a and start-a beating up-a people that-a are smaller than you? Well-a it’s-a not going-a to happen! I will-a make-a sure that you don’t-a get your own-a way! Watch-a your back-a Waluigi, because I’ll-a be there-a!

RATING - 83%

Match #3

NWF UK TITLE MATCH

PIKACHU VS. LINK

The two shake hands before the match, and they lock-up. Link takes the early advantage, and hits a shoulder block to take Pikachu down to the mat. And elbow drop misses, and Pikachu nearly knocks Link out of his boots with a reverse heel kick. Somersault leg drop misses, and Link takes control with a whip to the corner, following with an avalanche on the small yellow Pokémon. An early cover gets two, as Pikachu kicks out, and begins to battle back with a standing clothesline, followed up with a Rolling Thunder type move called ‘Rollout’. That gets Pikachu a two-count, and a ‘Pikachu’ chant starts up in the crowd. Link hits a knee to the midsection, and then delelivers a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Link picks Pikachu up and looks for a Piledriver, but Pika back-drops him out of it, and hits a standing moonsault to the amazement of the crowd. Cover gets 2 and a half. Pika hits a scoop slam, and heads to the top-rope. He goes for a 450 Splash, but Link rolls out of the way, and Pika eats mat. Link takes the oppurtunity to pick Pikachu up, and go for the Swordswipe (Sky-High), but Pikachu flips out of it, and hits the Thunder (Jumping Tornado DDT) on Link to pick up the pinfall and win the UK Title! After the match, Pikachu helps Link to his feet, and they shake hands again. Suddenly, the lights go out in the arena, and when they come back on, Link is down outside the ring. The lights go off again, except for one, which shines up on to the rafters of the arena. A figure can be seen up there... and it gently floats down to the ring. Now everyone can see that it’s MEWTWO!. A voice is suddenly heard in the arena:

“Do not think that you’re popularity for being cute is going to let you be a winner all your life. It’s time to fight ugly, and it’s time for you to suffer for your past.”

Mewtwo then unleashes incredible psychic energy, as he picks Pikachu up, and violently throws him into a wall, all the time without touching him. The one light goes off again, and Mewtwo has gone..... EMTs see to Pikachu as we go to a commercial break.

Winner, and NEW UK Champion: Pikachu

Crowd: 77%

Match: 88%

Overall: 82%

The NWF UK title has gained in image.

Ad Break

Snax! Snacks with ATTITUDE!

A video now plays, telling us what the Main Event will be:

“For years, Nintendo greats have battled their foes. Now, they will battle each other for the ultimate prize of the NWF.

MARIO

LUIGI

DONKEY KONG

BOWSER

Mario

It’s-a time to take-a what I deserve!.....

DK

Being the champion is the ultimate dream.....

Luigi

It’s-a time for me to step out of de shadow!.....

Bowser

Those people who stood before me will be crushed like the dirt they are....

4 WRESTLERS

1 TITLE

1 CHAMPION

Rating - 75%

Mario lost overness from this segment.

Bowser lost overness from this segment.

NWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG VS. LUIGI VS. BOWSER

ONE FALL DECIDES

All 4 men brawl at the start, before DK pairs off with Mario, and Luigi with Bowser. Bowser shows his incredible strength by pressing Luigi above his head, and throwing him to the outside. DK then tries to do the same thing to Mario, but Mario rolls off the back of DK, and delivers a clothesline to the monkey. Mario goes for a cover, but sees Bowser approaching, and chooses to stand up. The plumber has to look up at Bowser, who is a good foot taller than him. However they both start to trade right hands, with Bowser winning the contest. He whips Mario to the corner, and sets up for a body avalanche. However, Luigi grabs his legs from the outside, causing him to fall on his face. Luigi then heads to the top-rope, and waits for Bowser to get back to his feet. He hits him with a Missile Dropkick, but before he can cover, DK grabs him and hits an impressive spinning Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Mario comes over and hits a big boot on DK, before heading to the top-rope. But Bowser grabs Mario, and delivers a crushing spinebuster from the top-rope to the floor. With Mario almost dead from that move, Bowser takes some time to taunt the crowd, and doesn’t see Luigi and DK sneak up from behind him, and hit a double-backdrop on the dragon. DK picks Bowser up, and goes for the Wind-Up KO Punch, but Bowser ducks it, and DK takes out the referee by mistake. Luigi comes to attack Bowser, but gets caught by Bowser, and gets a Dragon Bomb, which nearly breaks the green-suited Mario brother in half. DK gets ready to once again try and hit Bowser with the Wind-Up KO Punch, but suddenly, Wario comes from the crowd, and waffles DK with a steel chair. He then picks him up and delivers a War-Monger (Pedigree) on the steel chair, leaving DK bloody and down. Bowser goes to pin DK, when Mario gets back to his feet, and dropkicks Bowser out of the ring! Mario then covers DK, and gets the three count! Bowser sees this happen, and flies into the rage of all rages. He picks Wario up, and throws him head-first into the steel steps at ringside. Mario sees Bowser’s anger, and chooses to run out of the arena with his NWF title through the crowd. Luigi is still down at ringisde following the Dragon Bomb. Bowser reaches under the ring, and pulls out a table. He sets DK up on the table, and places the steel chair on top of his chest. He then reaches for Luigi, and picks him up into the Dragon Bomb position, and drives him down with enough force to break both the table, and the ring! Bowser stares at the wreckage as the first NWF show comes to a dramatic end!

Winner, and NEW NWF Champion: Mario

Crowd - 87%

Match - 89%

Overall - 88%

Stars - ****

=============================================================

Overall Show - 82%

Best Match - 4 Way NWF Title Match

Worst Match - Ness vs. Toad

Best Other - DK/Luigi Interview

Worst Other - Hype Video for 4 Way

Show’s MVP - Mario

Show’s Idiot - Toad

PPV Buyrate - 0.48

Attendance - 6188

PPV Revenue - $1200000

Takings - $247520

=============================================================

Edited by Chris2K

In case anyone's wondering, this was an EWBIII diary, and I did five shows. I'm re-posting those five shows first.

Nintendo Wrestling Federation presents...

SUMMER SUNSHINE!

The show starts with a shot of the Wario Bros. Locker room. Inside, Wario and Waluigi are just preparing to leave. As they leave, Yoshi storms past. The Wario Bros. try to stop him from going past, but an angry-looking dinosaur storms past them. The t-shirt Yoshi is wearing says ‘Mario & Yoshi - 1991 to 2003’.....

Rating - 76%

Match #1

CAPTAIN OLIMAR VS. BOMBERMAN

The referee forces Olimar to remove his helmet before the match commences. When he does, he smashes Bomberman in the head with it behind the referee’s back, gaining both some early advantage and some heel heat. Olimar starts punching away at Bomberman, until Bomberman turns the tide by hitting an arm wrench. Bomberman unloads the right hands, and hits a scoop slam, before hitting a second-rope legdrop on the fallen Olimar for a 2 count. Bomberman goes to hit the BlastOut... and does! But before he can cover Olimar, the captain rolls out of the ring to the outside. He goes to get a chair, and as he does, blows a whistle that he got out of his pocket. The referee tries to stop Olimar from going in to the ring with the chair, as suddenly, about 100 Pikmin come out to the ring, and hit a Doomsday Device-esque move on Bomberman. The Pikmin run away, as Olimar sprints back into the ring, and makes the 3 count!

Winner: Captain Olimar

Crowd: 66%

Match: 73%

Overall: 62%

Stars: **

Captain Olimar gains overness

======================

Ad Break

Buy [Product Name]!

======================

Backstage, Donkey Kong talks to Lakitu:

Lakitu

DK, last month at The Mushroom Kingdom Bash, Wario came out to the ring, he War-mongered you on a steel chair, and cost you your shot at the NWF World Title. What do you have to say?

DK

Well I think it’s about time I got something off my chest, and not just about Wario. Sure, Wario certainly cost me the match, and believe me; it made me damn angry. But I can take my revenge when I want to, and I hope that will be tonight, when me and my cousin Donkey Kong Jr. take on Wario and Waluigi! But my serious worry is this; I lost a hell of a lot of respect for Mario at The Mushroom Kingdom Bash. I didn’t think he was the sort of person that pinned people who were attacked by people not involved in the match. I feel I deserve to be the champion, and I’m not gonna let up until I am!

Rating - 69%

DK loses overness

Match #2

YOSHI VS. CONKER

Yoshi comes out to a huge ovation, yet he still wears the t-shirt he was wearing earlier, and doesn’t even take it off to wrestle. Conker doesn’t appear to be particularly sober, and almost falls into the ring. Straight away, Yoshi begins to destroy Conker with incredible tenacity and intensity. He barely allows Conker to get a punch in on him, even though Conker was probably seeing two Yoshis throughout. Yoshi finishes the squash with a ‘Egg-Layer’, where he traps Conker inside an egg, and pins the egg. Yoshi then grabs the mic, but chooses not to speak, and heads to the top-rope instead. He jumps off and hits an incredible Somersault Headbutt on Conker, before heading to the back, as the crowd looks puzzled, and Conker looks about ready to throw up.

Winner: Yoshi

Crowd: 71%

Match: 84%

Overall: 69%

Stars: **1/2

======================

Ad Break

Read [Product] Magazine!

======================

Backstage, Luigi walks into DK’s locker-room:

Luigi

Hey, I’m-a sorry my brother pinned-a you in such-a a way at-a the Mushroom-a Kingdom-a Bash-a! It was a very-a stupid way-a to win-a!

DK

Hey, that’s ok, you’re not the brother that should be apologising.

Luigi

Yes-a, I know-a, but Mario is-a acting very strange-a at de moment. Anyway, good-a luck-a in your-a tag match tonight! Give Waluigi a KO Punch for-a me!

DK

Heh, I will do. Thanks.

Rating - 73%

Match #3

FOX MCCLOUD & LINK VS. GANONDORF & FALCO

These four feuding stars immediately pair off into their respective battles, with Link and Ganondorf fighting on the outside, and Falco and Fox starting off the match in the ring. Falco hits a spinning heel kick on Fox, but misses an elbow drop, allowing Fox to nail him with an incredible Roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Fox grabs Falco, and tags in Link, who gets in a few shots, before taking him down with a German Suplex. Link keeps hold of the waistlock, but before he can hit another one, Ganondorf attacks him from behind, and drops him with a Cobra Clutch Slam. He then drags Falco to their corner, allowing him to tag himself into the match. The huge villain brutally hits punches to Link’s spine, almost toying with the Hyrule hero. Ganondorf continues to try and choke Link out, disregarding any of the referee’s requests to break the chokeholds. Finally, Link manages to get some momentum back, and he hits a DDT on Ganondorf. The crowd gets behind Link, aching for him to make the tag. But before he can reach his corner, Falco takes Fox out with a Tornado DDT from the apron to the floor! Ganondorf then gets a foreign object out of his suit, and nails Link with it straight between the eyes, whilst the referee is checking on Fox. Ganondorf covers, and gets the 3 count! After the match, Falco and Ganondorf piss off the crowd by kicking Fox and Link around as they lie on the floor, before heading to the back.

Winners: Ganondorf and Falco

Match: 83%

Overall: 72%

Stars: **3/4

======================

Ad Break

Buy Snax! SNACKS WITH ATTITUDE!

======================

Luigi is walking around backstage, when he spots his bitter rival Waluigi sitting down in the hallway.

Luigi

Hey-a, Walackey! Why don’t you actually do something-a productive, instead-a of just-a sitting around!

Waluigi

You think-a thees is-a sitting around?

Luigi

Yeah, I do!

Waluigi

Wasn’t that-a what your brother was-a doing when we kicked your ass-a last month-a?

Luigi

Shut-a up!

Waluigi

You shut-a up!

The two stare each other down, but interestingly, they seemed very reluctant to fight each other.....

Rating - 80%

MAIN EVENT

WARIO BROS. VS. THE KONGS

DK and Waluigi start off with a slugfest, which DK wins of course, knocking Waluigi out of the ring. DK tries to go after Wario, but the evil Mario clone catches him, and drops him neck-first on the top-rope, allowing Waluigi to take control. Waluigi starts to wear down DK’s vertical base, applying an achilles-lock, before tagging in Wario, who continues to work away at the legs of DK. DK starts to power out of the submission holds though, and tags in his cousin, DK Jr. DK Jr. takes out Wario and Waluigi with very stiff clotheslines, and grabs Wario, giving him a T-Bone Suplex, which gets a 2 Count. Waluigi gets back up and nails DK Jr. between the eyes with a Big Boot. Wario starts to pound away at DK Jr. hitting an impressive Brainbuster, and then a Bulldog for a 2 count. Wario gives up, and tags in Waluigi. Waluigi hits a snap suplex, and heads up to the top rope. He crashes down on DK Jr with a Splash that he calls the ‘ArWageddon’. Waluigi then picks DK Jr. up, and nails a HUGE WaluigiDriver! But before he can capitalise on the move, DK and Wario enter the ring, and start brawling. The two make their way out of the ring, and the referee follows them. Waluigi shouts at the referee to go back into the ring, when suddenly, Luigi runs out to the ring! He and his clone trade punches for a few seconds, before Luigi hits a knee to the abdomen, and hits the LuigiDropper (FameAsser). Luigi then begins stalking Waluigi, until the tall man finally gets back to his feet... but not for long, as Luigi nails him with a devastating Fireball (Stunner). With Waluigi down, Luigi leaves the ring, and orders the referee back into the ring, assisting DK with beating down Wario in the process. The referee makes his way back in, and DK Jr. manages to crawl over to Waluigi and lay an arm over him, getting the 3 count! DK Jr. takes himself backstage, when suddenly......

Winners: The Kongs

Crowd: 84%

Match: 93%

Overall: 79%

Stars: ***

Mario’s music hits, and the NWF Champion walks out with his valet Princess Peach. Mario immediately heads over and gets a microphone, as something appears to be troubling him:

Mario

Right-a, I’m-a taking over here-a now! For the entire show, I’ve been watching people badmouth me, and to be honest, I’m-a fed up of it! First of all, I’d like to call out Yoshi, and ask him what his t-shirt means!

As if on cue, Yoshi comes out wearing the t-shirt he was wearing earlier (Yoshi & Mario 1991-2003).

Yoshi

You called?

Mario

What does that shirt mean exactly? I mean, why has Mario and Yoshi ended?

Yoshi

It hasn’t ended, it’s just my way of appreciating everything you’ve done for me in the last 12 years. I didn’t mean anything by it!

Mario

Well-a that’s good news! Thank you Yoshi! But next, I must question another one of my friends, Donkey Kong. DK, do you have a problem with me?

As if on cue, DK comes to the top of the ramp with a microphone of his own.

DK

Not as such Mario. I’ve come to terms with how much the title means to you, and it wasn’t as if you betrayed me in any way. I just really want your title, and I’m sure any match we have will be fantastic!

Mario

That’s-a good to hear! Now finally, my dearest brother, Luigi. Do you have a problem with me?

As if... on cue, Luigi comes out, and joins Mario, Yoshi and DK in the ring.

Luigi

Wait a second Mario. I would like to ask you a question. Why did you not stay around and help us after the match? You knew that Bowser would be very angry, so why did you not try and fight him off, instead of disappearing?

Mario

I am truly sorry Luigi. I have to say, I made a selfish choice. I was worried for my own safety, and I forgot about the safety of my brother and my friend. If I could turn back the clock, I would have never done such a thing. Please say that you forgive me...

Luigi stalls for a few seconds, before saying:

Luigi

Of course I’ll forgive you!

Suddenly, Wario comes back into the ring, and nails DK right between the eyes with a chair! Then Waluigi lays out Luigi with a chairshot of his own! Wario and Waluigi head outside the ring, whilst Mario and Yoshi check on their fallen comrades. Then, Boo appears out of nowhere (literally!) and takes Yoshi out with a Ghoulish Dream (Dragon/Full Nelson Suplex)! With all three of his friends down on the mat now, Mario is greatly outnumbered by his enemies. However, they do not attack. Suddenly there is a commotion in the crowd.... as a figure makes his way into the ring at a great speed. Of course it’s.... Sonic!!!. Sonic and Mario stare each other down, a scene that every games fan dreamed of, as the leader of Sega’s games and Nintendo’s games squared off! However, Sonic extends his hand to Mario, and they shake! BUT THEN! SONIC HITS A SUPERSONIC (Rock Bottom) ON MARIO!!! Sonic stares down the fallen Mario, as Peach climbs into the ring behind Sonic with a steel chair! Peach goes to hit Sonic..... But then changes her mind, and WHACKS MARIO OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR! Peach then hits Mario several more times, as Sonic, Wario, Boo and Waluigi look on with huge smiles!

The lights then go out... and when they come back on, Bowser is standing in the ring, with Wario, Peach, Waluigi, Boo, and the newest heel Sonic, and they lift their arms aloft in celebration! Bowser then bends down to Mario, who is lying in the centre of the ring, and removes Mario’s NWF Title from around his waist, and holds it up himself, as NWF Summer Sunshine goes off the air!

Rating - 87%

Peach turned heel, and gained overness from the turn

Sonic turned heel, and gained overness from the turn

============================================

Overall Show - 75%

Best Match - The Kongs vs. Wario Bros.

Worst Match - Capt. Olimar vs. Bomberman

Best Other - Sonic Arrives/Peach Turns on Mario

Worst Other - DK Interview

Show’s MVP - Luigi

Idiot of the Show - Bomberman

PPV Buyrate - 0.40

PPV Revenue - $1,000,000

Attendance - 5,680

Takings - $227,200

============================================

Nintendo Wrestling Federation presents.....

THE MELEE!!!

The show starts off with Mario talking to Lakitu backstage, just outside a room with ‘Pizzas’ on the door:

Lakitu - IPB Image

Mario, last month at Summer Sunshine, you were beaten down like a dog, first by Sonic, and then by your own girlfriend and manager, Princess Peach. That must have been a most humiliating experience for you. What are your thoughts coming into tonight’s event?

Mario - IPB Image

Are you ever going-a to stop-a talking? I didn’t-a come here to talk-a to you about-a my problems, I came-a here to fix-a them! Tonight-a, it’s-a gonna be me, my brother-a Luigi, and my friend-a Donkey Kong taking-a on those BLEEPS Wario Bros., and my main-a adversary, Bowser! I’m-a gonna go out there-a, and I’m gonna kick-a their asses as if they were just Goombas! And-a just-a to make-a something clear, Peach is-a not my-a girlfriend anymore! As far as Peach is-a concerned she can stay with-a that jacked-up-a loser Bowser for as long as she wants-a too, because Mario doesn’t want that piece of trash-a hanging on to his coat-tails-a anymore!

The crowd roar in approval, as the camera zooms around the arena, ready for the first match.....

Rating - 89%

---------------------------------------------

Match #1

KOOPA TROOPA - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - KIRBY

Kirby, who gets a good reaction from the fans, sprints out to start trading puches with Koopa before the bell rings, and when it finally does, he has already forced his shelled opponent into the corner. Some more kicks to Koopa, before the referee finally separates them. Kirby goes for another right hand, but Koopa ducks, nails a few right hands of his own, and delivers an overhead suplex, getting a 2 count. Koopa continues to dominate, throwing Kirby into the turnbuckle, and following up with an avalanche. he then drags Kirby up to the top-turnbuckle, and delivers a picture-perfect Tornado DDT from the top-rope! Kirby somehow manages to kick-out of the pin, but only at the last possible moment. Kirby starts getting angry, and tries to finish Kirby with a Running KoopaBomb, but Kirby flips out of it with an incredible hurricanrana! (You can’t powerbomb Kirby!). Kirby then waits for Koopa to get back to his feet, and delivers a HUGE Uppercut! He then heads to the top-rope, and hits the Brick Drop to get the 3 count! Koopa is very upset by the defeat, and starts having a tantrum! He then gets the mic from ringside:

Koopa - IPB Image

Kirby! You’re not going to get away with this! Next week, we’ll have a re-match, and I’m going to unleash a surprise on you!

Winner: Kirby

Crowd: 78%

Match: 81%

Overall: 79%

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Backstage, Donkey Kong Jr. is sitting in his locker-room, peeling a banana and reading a magazine about fly-fishing. Suddenly, the door bursts open, and Boo, Wario and Waluigi come in, and start destroying DK Jr with right hands, and the occasional shot with a chair. Finally, they load him into a bag, and carry him out of the locker-room unconscious.

Rating - 85%

Ad Break

Match #2

GANONDORF - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - Captain Falcon

Ganondorf starts off in control, using his size advantage well, and hitting a spinebuster early on to get a 2 count. The super-fast and super-skilled Falcon gets back into the match though, and unleashes some devastating right hands to knock the big man down, and then hits a 360 Legdrop from the top-rope for a 2 count. Both men get up, and Falcon looks for a German Suplex, but Ganondorf hits a mule kick low blow to change the direction of the match. Ganondorf clubs Falcon to the floor, and applies an armbar, looking to make the F-Zero X pilot tap out. But the crowd get behind Falcon, and he manages to make the ropes, forcing Ganondorf to release the hold. Ganondorf argues with the referee, and turns around to be floored by a Falcon Punch! Falcon covers... but the referee was knocked out of the ring when Ganondorf fell backwards! Falcon is now getting frustrated, and Ganondorf is suddenly able to duck a clothesline, and nail Falcon with a Chokeslam! But there’s nobody to count the pinfall! Seeing this oppurtunity, Link runs down to the ring, and hits a Swordswipe on Ganondorf! Link wakes up the referee, and rolls him into the ring, and he counts the three, giving Falcon the victory!

Winner: Captain Falcon

Match: 95% :o

Overall: 85%

Stars: ***1/2

Backstage, Donkey Kong is talking to Lakitu:

Lakitu - IPB Image

DK, last week you got some revenge on Wario, but now he, along with Boo and Waluigi have kidnapped your nephew DK Jr! What are you going to do about it?

DK - IPB Image

THEY’VE KIDNAPPED DK JR?! WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME?!

Lakitu - IPB Image

Well we presumed you would have watched it on TV. It was broadcasted live on the show.

DK - IPB Image

Everyone knows the wrestlers don’t watch the show! I’ve gotta go and find him!

DK leaves.... but comes back:

DK - IPB Image

Oh yeah, and Wario, you’re just BLEEPing me off more and more each week, and one day, it’s gonna come back and haunt you!

DK finally leaves.

Rating - 83%

Ad Break

Match #3

NWF UK TITLE MATCH

PIKACHU (Champion) - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - BOO

Pikachu starts off in control, using his speed to hit quick kicks on the challenger, and then taking him down with an arm drag/leg drop combo, getting a 2 count. Boo bites the arm of Pikachu, using cheating to take control of the match. Boo starts to work on the back of Pikachu, which was injured in the brutal attack by Mewtwo 2 months ago. Boo hits a Pendulum Backbreaker, and then locks in a modified version of the Boston Crab, however, Pikachu gets to the ropes very quickly. Boo continues the assault on Pikachu’s spine, throwing him from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, and then taking him to the top-rope and nailing a superplex. However, Pikachu keeps kicking out of the pinfall attempts, and Boo starts to get frustrated. Losing his cool, Boo shoves the referee out of the ring. But with no-one to keep order, Boo heads out of the ring, and brings in a steel chair. He then brutally smashes the chair down across the spine of Pikachu, making a huge dent in the chair. Pikachu is down in pain, and Boo takes the oppurtunity to lock the Boston Crab back in, and Pikachu taps out almost immediately, but there is no referee to count the submission! Boo breaks the hold, and heads outside to get the referee back in the ring. Suddenly, Yoshi appears, and starts unloading right hands to Boo! They both head into the ring, and Yoshi grabs the chair, and smashes Boo over the head with it! With Boo down, Yoshi heads up top, and hits a Somersault Headbutt! The referee climbs back in the ring, while Pikachu rolls on top of Boo, and gets the three count to defend his title! Yoshi heads back into the ring, when suddenly Sonic comes out of nowhere, grabs the chair, and hits Yoshi and Pikachu several times with it! Sonic grabs a mic, and bends down to talk to the fallen Yoshi:

Sonic - IPB Image

Hey Yoshi, you look kinda... down! Maybe if you manage to get up again, me and you can have a match tonight! I’d love to beat your prehistoric ass even more!

With that said, Sonic throws the mic at Yoshi, and heads to the back, with Boo following behind him.

Winner, and still NWF UK Champion: Pikachu

Crowd: 82%

Match: 89%

Overall: 85%

Stars: ***1/2

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

We catch up with Donkey Kong, who is searching for his nephew. He suddenly turns a corner, and finds the bag with DK jr. inside. He opens the bag, and sees his nephew quite beaten up, but conscious. Suddenly, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser come around the corner, and start destroying DK as well. Wario and Waluigi hit the Wa-Superior on the hard concrete floor, before Bowser drags over a glass table from down the corridor, and hits a DragonBomb right through it, causing a huge crash of glass around, yet Stone Cold doesn’t appear. Wario, Waluigi and Bowser chuckle at their work, before leaving. Will DK be able to participate in the Main Event? Only time will tell.....

Rating - 87%

Ad Break

Match #4

SONIC - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - YOSHI

Sonic, who still gets a few cheers despite his turn last month, uses incredible speed to attack the still slightly injured Yoshi at the start of the match, and hits a Shining Wizard to the delight of all Lucha fans in the crowd. Sonic then heads to the top rope, and hits a Senton Splash, which Yoshi only just manages to kick out of. Annoyed by this, Sonic goes for another Senton Splash, but Yoshi rolls out of the way, and Sonic hits the mat back-first. Yoshi starts to take control with a variety of kicks, including a fantastic spinning heel kick that nearly knocks Sonic out of his boots. Yoshi heads to the top rope, and waits for Sonic to get up, before flying through the air and taking Sonic down with a mid-air pedal kick! Yoshi covers, but only gets 2. Yoshi picks Sonic up, and hits an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, with Sonic landing right on the back of his head. Yoshi goes for the cover again, but again Sonic kicks out. Yoshi continues the assault, throwing Sonic to the outside, and hitting a Russian Leg Sweep against the barricade. He then dives off the apron with a clothesline, forcefully knocking Sonic down. Sonic starts to hold his knee with a great deal of pain on his face, and rolls around so that he is behind the ring facing the entranceway. The referee goes to check on Sonic, and sends Yoshi back to the ring. As if by magic, Boo appears out of nowhere, and hits a Ghoulish Dream on Yoshi! Sonic’s ‘injury’ then magically heals itself, as Boo vanishes from the ring, and he climbs back into the ring to cover Yoshi for the win! Boo comes back to start assaulting Yoshi a bit more, and Sonic heads to the top rope to hit the Sonic Splash (450 Splash). They put the boots in for a bit longer, when suddenly, pyros go off at the top of the ramp, and Samus Aran makes her debut in NWF, sprinting to the ring, and clotheslining Boo out of it! She then ducks a Sonic right hand, and hits the ‘Charge Up Blaster’ (Cradle Piledriver), to the cheers of the crowd! Samus helps Yoshi up, and they celebrate to the back!

Winner: Sonic

Crowd: 86%

Match: 88%

Overall: 87%

MAIN EVENT

DK is too injured too fight, so it’s now a Handicap Match.....

MARIO BROS. - IPB ImageIPB Image VS. IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image - BOWSER & WARIO BROS.

And as you’d expect, Bowser, Wario and Waluigi go straight after Mario and Luigi, destroying them with complete ease. Wario gets some tables from underneath the ring, but the referee refuses to allow him to go into the ring with them, so Wario punches him out, causing their team to be disqualified. But that of course does not stop the mayhem, as Wario sets a table up in the corner of the ring. Waluigi heads to the top rope, and Wario hands Luigi to him in a Chokeslam position... Chokeslam through the table! Mario is trying to fight back against Bowser, and manages to hit a Fireball (Stunner), but his attack is in vain, as Wario and Waluigi come across and hit him with a Wa-Superior. Soon enough, Sonic, Boo and Peach join the fun, beating on Luigi and Mario with singapore canes and nun chucks. Wario and Sonic hold Mario up, and Peach blows him a kiss, before hideously smashing him over the head with a steel chair. Waluigi fetches another table from underneath the ring, and sets hit up with Mario on top, allowing Sonic to hit a Sonic Splash through both Mario and the table! But suddenly.....

The titantron goes black, and small sounds are heard, like the sounds on an old computer game...

The lights start to flicker....

And a character appears at the top of the ramp...

IT’S MR. GAME AND WATCH!!! - IPB Image

The very first Nintendo character heads down to the ring, and hits a 2D (Diamond Cutter) on Sonic! Then another one to Waluigi! DK and Yoshi, despite being a tad injured thanks to the attacks earlier, come down to the ring as well, and DK hits a KO Wind-Up Punch on Wario, sending him spiralling out of the ring, and Yoshi traps Boo in an egg! Mr. Game And Watch goes after Bowser, but the big dragon leaves with Peach as fast as possible! Mr. Game and Watch picks Mario and Luigi up from the table wreckage, and raises everyone’s arm in salute for their victory in this part of the war! NWF The Melee goes off the air with Mr. G&W exchanging handshakes with the rest of the victors!

Winners: Mario Bros by DQ

Match: 91%

Overall: 88%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Show - 87%

Best Match - Mario Bros. vs. Wario Bros./Bowser

Worst Match - Kirby vs. Koopa

Best Other - Mario Interview

Worst Other - DK Interview

Show’s MVP - Mario

Show’s Idiot - Koopa

PPV Buyrate - 0.48

Attendance - 6,052

PPV Revenue - $1,200,000

Takings - $242,080

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Wrestling Federation presents…

DOUBLE DASH!!

The show kicks off with a quick pre-title glimpse of what’s about to happen, as walking towards the ring backstage are Bowser, followed by the rest of his Evil Do-ers such as Peach, Sonic and the Wario Bros.. The walk past the camera, and continue on their way to the ring as the picture heads to the title sequence.

Rating: 86%

------------------------------------

The Evil Do-ers are finally at the ring, led out by Bowser and Peach, who walk out hand in hand to the dismay of the crowd. Bowser opens the ropes to allow Peach in, but unfortunately allows the ropes to fly back, and causes one of his security koopa to get hit and fall on his back, unable to get back to its feet thanks to its shell. Bowser gets a microphone from the ring announcer.

BowserIPB Image

Last month at Melee…. (pauses for boos), last month at Melee, I, your King of all Koopas, was embarrassed! I was embarrassed, and I was made to look like a fool by, of all people, some old has-been who hasn’t done anything worthwhile in years! Yeah, that’s right, Mr. Game and Watch, the character from the first Nintendo game, an old, flat, worthless piece of dirt that I would crush like a bug if it wasn’t for that idiot Mario interfering with my plans!

The crowd boo some more.

BowserIPB Image

But you know what? I’m not gonna let that happen anymore. You see, I’ve been talking to the big guys backstage, and I’ve got myself a little challenge match. That’s why tonight, you’re gonna see Mario, Luigi and that moron Mr. Game and Watch take on myself, Sonic, and another member of my Evil Do-ers, but I’ll leave that as a surprise for all of you. This way, not only do I get my revenge on all the people who’ve been against me, but I also get to beat them to a pulp in front of millions of people! What could be better?

Wario suddenly grabs the mic from Bowser.

WarioIPB Image

Ahahahaha, I’ll tell you what’s better King Bowser, and that’s winning some gold! And leading by your great example, I asked for a match tonight as well, and guess what I got?! I got myself and Waluigi a chance to win the tag team titles against Banjo and Kazooie! Bwahahahaha!

BowserIPB Image

Very good Wario, and the best of luck for your match. Winning the tag titles would be a perfect way to show that we mean business! I can forsee this night being one hell of a good one for the Evil Do-ers! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rating: 88%

Match #1

KOOPA TROOPA - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - KIRBY

This re-match from Melee was demanded by Koopa Troopa who was incredibly upset with Kirby for winning, and promised revenge. Koopa seems much more fired up and determined this month, and goes all out to try and take the victory. However, his numerous attempts to try and hit his finishing move the Koopa Driva are reversed by Kirby, and Koopa gets more frustrated each time. Eventually, Koopa heads out of the ring, gets a steel chair, and hits Kirby over the head with it to draw the DQ. Koopa then makes a signal, and suddenly masses of other Koopas come to the ring, and start beating down Kirby viciously. The Koopas then all hide away in their shells, and fire themselves backstage, leaving Kirby hurt in the ring.

Winner by DQ: Kirby

Overall: 71%

Stars: **1/2

Match #2

MEWTWO - IPB Image VS. IPB Image - TOAD

Mewtwo’s long awaited debut match in the NWF comes along, and with the crowd waiting for his bizarre psychic moves, he doesn’t disappoint. He destroys the opposing Toad with ease, first using a number of technical wrestling moves such as submission holds to weaken Toad, but then starts hitting his psychic-based moves, at one point throwing Toad from turnbuckle to turnbuckle without even touching him. Toad stumbles towards Mewtwo, and the Pokémon catches him in a psychic clasp, and hits the Psychic Chokeslam. Mewtwo makes the cover, and unsurprisingly gets the pinfall. However, just as Mewtwo is about to head back, Pikachu runs out with his NWF UK Title, and hits Mewtwo right between the eyes with it! Pikachu runs away quickly with the crowd cheering it, as Mewtwo sits up, with a piercing glare in his eyes…

Winner: Mewtwo

Crowd: 80%

Match: 93%

Overall: 77%

Backstage, we eavesdrop on a meeting between Wario and Waluigi.

WarioIPB Image

Ahahahaha, tonight’s the night brother, the night where the Wario Bros. prove themselves as the best tag team in the NWF!

Waluigi - IPB Image

Heheheha, and not even those annoying little chimps DK and DK Jr. are here thanks to what we did to them at Melee! We’re geniuses!

WarioIPB Image

Ahahaha, you’re right Waluigi, we ARE geniuses! Those stupid monkeys think they’re so tough cos they eat bananas, but once they come up against some real men like us, they run away like the wimps they are!

Waluigi - IPB Image

Heheheha, you’re right! And when we win those Tag Titles against Bongo and Kaspooie, we’ll be the kings of the NWF!

WarioIPB Image

… Behind King Bowser obviously!

Waluigi - IPB Image

Heheheha, of course behind King Bowser!

(Both cackle manically)

WarioIPB Image

Come on, we need to go, or we'll miss the match!

Rating: 90%

Match #3

NWF Tag Team Titles

WARIO BROS. - IPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image – BANJO & KAZOOIE

With the currently vacant Tag Team Titles up for grabs, both the Wario Bros. and Banjo/Kazooie are desperate to win the match and get the gold. The Wario Bros take the early advantage by singling out Kazooie for the punishment, and hitting several generic double team moves on the bird, such as a double suplex and a double dropkick. Wario and Waluigi use their crafty ways to ensure that they stay in control, making sure that the referee isn't looking when they cheat, and when Kazooie finally gets the chance to make a tag to Banjo, Waluigi goes over and knocks Banjo down , allowing Wario to drag Kazooie back into the ring. Kazooie soon hits an enziguri to turn the tide back in favour of his team, and he crawls over to the corner and finally makes the tag to Banjo. The honey-loving bear comes in like a HOUSE ON FIRE~!, clotheslining both Wario and Waluigi down to the mat, and lifting Wario up and over the top rope. Waluigi stumbles towards Banjo, and Banjo hits the Bear Necessity! Banjo covers Waluigi, but the referee refuses to count as Waluigi isn't the legal man! Banjo starts remonstrating with the referee, which allows Wario to creep back in and hit a low blow on Banjo! Banjo stumbles around holding his... area, and ends up walking into a War-Monger! Wario then makes the cover on Banjo, and gets the three count to win the titles!

Winners, and new NWF Tag Team Champions: Wario Bros.

Crowd: 79%

Match: 85%

Overall: 73%

Backstage, Lakitu is with NWF Champion Mario.

Lakitu - IPB Image

Mario, earlier tonight Bowser announced a 3 on 3 match, with you, your brother Luigi and Mr. Game and Watch taking on Bowser, Sonic and a mystery partner. What are your feelings on this upcoming match?

Mario - IPB Image

Well it's-a simple Lakitu! I'm-a not gonna turn down any match, let alone one that gets-a me a chance to get even with that overgrown turtle Bowser!

Lakitu - IPB Image

So you're not worried about who Bowser's third team member might be?

Mario - IPB Image

Not at all! In-a fact, whoever Bowser has planned for his third team member's just gonna get as big a beating as Bowser and Sonic are! Listen, I've beaten everyone of Bowser's allies before, and if any of them turn up tonight, I'll-a beat them again! I never-a promise many things, but I promise-a you this: Bowser, Peach, Sonic, or any of their band-a of lackeys, will NEVER-A outsmart-a Mario!

Rating: 88%

MAIN EVENT

MARIO BROS. & MR. GAME AND WATCH - IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image THE EVIL DO-ERS (Bowser, Sonic & ???)

As Bowser and Sonic come out, the entire arena wonders who their partner will be, but as every other member of the Evil Do-ers comes out with them, nobody knows who their partner is still. Mario, Luigi and Mr. Game and Watch come out together to a huge pop, and soon a three on two beatdown begins, until the referee intervenes and sends Bowser and Mario and Mr. Game and Watch to their corners, leaving Luigi and Sonic in the ring. The two duel it out for some time, with neither one gaining a distinct advantage. Very soon, Sonic goes over to tag in Bowser, and Luigi tags in Mr. Game and Watch. Despite his guts and determination, Mr. Game and Watch is no match for Bowser's incredible size and strength, and very soon the King of the Koopas is in firm control, which he punctuates by hitting a huge legdrop to get a two count. Bowser heads to the top rope, with most of the front row taking cover in the process, and goes for a big splash, but Game and Watch moves out of the way, and Bowser hits the canvas. The crowd now start to rally behind Game and Watch with a rhythmic hand clap, and after a great deal of crawline, Game and Watch gets over to his corner and tags in Mario to a HEE-UGE pop! Mario starts opening a can of whomp-ass (get it?) on both Bowser and Sonic, and then Wario who enters the ring illegally. Mario sends Sonic into the ropes, and then hits a flying press followed by a series of hard right hands. Wario then gets the exact same treatment, but as he tries it on Bowser, the huge dragon catches him in mid-air and hits a devastating bodyslam. Bowser begins laughing at the pain he's caused, which is echoed by his contingent at ringside, until one glare tells them to be quiet. Bowser then reaches over towards Princess Peach and invites her up on to the apron, when he... TAGS HER IN!

Peach, now revealed as the third partner, goes straight over to Mario and covers him, but only gets a close two count! Peach is shocked, as is Bowser, who tags himself in and tries to make a cover himself, but again Mario kicks out. Bowser picks Mario up, and goes to hit the Dragon Bomb, but Mario slips out of it, and dropkicks the Koopa King out of the ring! Peach looks in horror as Bowser tumbles out, but turns around with even more worry as she sees Mario staring straight at her! Whilst Luigi and Game and Watch take out Sonic and... try to take out Bowser, Mario and Peach have a staredown, with the crowd chanting 'slut' at the sell-out princess. Mario goes to attack the Princess, but he relents, and turns around to face Bowser. This turns out to be a big mistake, as Peach scores with a HUGE kick low blow, sending Mario to the ground in agony, and the crowd into hysterical booing. With the other Evil Do-ers taking out Luigi and Game and Watch on the outside, Bowser manages to get back in the ring, and laughs as he sees the smirking princess and the fallen Mario. The Koopa King then picks Mario up, and delivers the Dragon Bomb to a huge round of boos. Bowser puts his foot over Mario as a pinfall, and this arrogant cover is still enough to get the three count. After the match, Bowser receives a microphone from Princess Peach, and bends down to Mario's level.

BowserIPB Image

Oh dear, Mario the hero just got his ass kicked... again. Looks like your status as NWF Champion's wearing a bit thin? I mean, you haven't even defended your title yet, have you, chump? You see, next month we've got an event called Rumble in Kong Jungle, and in front of all Donkey Kong's friends and family, you're going to be defending your 'hard-fought' title... against ME!

NWF Double Dash fades out with Bowser laughing at the defeated Mario...

Winners: Bowser, Sonic and Peach

Crowd: 89%

Overall: 78%

OVERALL SHOW: 80%

PPV Buy-Rate: 0.52

Attendance: 6,653

PPV Revenue: $1,300,000

Takings: $266,120

Match of the Night: The Evil Do-Ers vs. Mario Bros. and Game and Watch

Worst Match of the Night: Koopa Troopa vs. Kirby

Segment of the Night: Wario Interview

Worst Segment of the Night: Bowser and Evil Do-Ers walking

Show MVP: Wario

Show Idiot: Kirby

NINTENDO WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS...

RUMBLE IN KONG JUNGLE!!

And who else could start the show but Donkey Kong himself, who comes out to the ring with a microphone to a HUGE pop from the monkeys in attendance. It takes a few minutes for the crowd to calm down enough for DK to be able to speak.

DKIPB Image

I've been on the road for four months, I've met new people, I've seen new sights, I've won matches, but nothing compares to COMING HOME!

Another huge cheer goes up.

DKIPB Image

And I am back home, back home in the jungle where I was born, where I grew up, and where I realised that I wanted to become the biggest star that the jungle's ever seen. But I'm not out here tonight just to boost my ego, oh no, I'll leave that to Bowser and his group of cronies. I'm also out here to comment on something that happened at Double Dash. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the show, which may explain why this happened...

NWF Double Dash

Waluigi stumbles towards Banjo, and Banjo hits the Bear Necessity! Banjo covers Waluigi, but the referee refuses to count as Waluigi isn't the legal man! Banjo starts remonstrating with the referee, which allows Wario to creep back in and hit a low blow on Banjo! Banjo stumbles around holding his... area, and ends up walking into a !! Wario then makes the cover on Banjo, and gets the three count to win the titles!

The crowd are booing.

DKIPB Image

That is a sorry sight to see, those two morons in Purple think they're the best tag team in the world? Give me a break! Unfortunately for me, my tag team partner has a few difficulties, and I know everyone here wishes him all the best. But I can tell you something Wario, you'd better keep your tag team title close to your chest, cos one of these days I'm gonna come along and get it! But that's for another night, unfortunately, as Wario has called in sick tonight... personally I think he's faking cos he's scared of DK!! So instead of Wario, I've been given the chance to decimate another Evil Do-er, this time that treacherous Sonic! So make sure that later tonight you're ALL on your feet cheering on the monkey against the mutated hedgehog!

Rating: 90%

Before DK can leave the ring, Koopa Troopa comes out to the rampway, making a sarcastic clapping gesture whilst he walks.

KoopaIPB Image

Oh Donkey Kong, you are SOOOO naive! You really think that you, some monkey, on his own, can defeat my good friends Wario and Waluigi? Are you always this stupid or have you had one too many Bananabeer tonight?

DK

Koopa, you wouldn't know anything about doing something on your own, especially seeing as all you do is get backed up by your posse of idiots!

Koopa

HEY! My clan are not idiots! They're family and friends that I can trust to do what's right by me! Now DK Jr.'s not here, who do you have to back you up? Mario's too busy worrying about Bowser, Yoshi's busy fighting with Boo, and even Luigi has better things to do than worry about you.

DK

I don't need anyone else, but since you mention it, maybe a little back-up wouldn't be so bad...

Koopa

You're gonna need it, especially.... NOW!

Suddenly, Koopa, Roy Koopa, Larry Koopa and Morton Koopa Jr. hit the ring, and begin assaulting Donkey Kong. But then, DK's music hits again, and the crowd erupts as Diddy Kong, Tiny Kong, Lanky Kong and Chunky Kong run down to the ring, and start picking off each of the koopas!

DK

You want to show how much family means to you? Well how about your family take on my family RIGHT NOW!

Rating: 68%

Match #1

The Koopa Clan (Koopa Troopa, Roy Koopa, Larry Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr.)

vs.

The Kongs (Diddy Kong, Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong and Dixie Kong)

Understandably the crowd are definitely behind the Kongs, and the monkeys take control right from the start, with Lanky getting the upper hand against Roy Koopa with a series of hard clotheslines. Lanky then gets Lemmy by his legs, and hits the Giant Swing to another loud pop. Lanky goes over to the corner and tags in Chunky Kong, who immediately runs through the on-rushing Koopa Troopa and Larry Koopa, and then sends Roy over the top rope with a back body drop, and he lands hard on the floor. Morton comes in to try and take on Chunky, but before she can get over, Dixie climbs the turnbuckles, and dives off with a flying crossbody to take out him as well. Chunky looks to the crowd who have started up a 'Diddy' chant, and goes with demand to tag in Diddy Kong. Diddy Kong dropkicks Roy down, then does the same with the recovered Koopa Troopa, before hitting a Hurricanrana on Larry to send him out of the ring. Roy is still stumbling around, so Diddy ascends to the top-rope, and comes off with a Diddy-go-Round! Diddy makes the cover, and this embarrassment for the Koopa Clan is over.

Winners: The Kongs

Crowd: 50%

Match: 70%

Overall: 60%

Stars: *1/2

Match #2

Non-title Match

Pikachu – IPB Image vs. IPB Image Falco Lombardi

In this non-title bout, Falco shows his new attitude by making offensive gestures to the fans throughout the contest, and continuously trying to cheat. However, this style seems to do a very good job for Falco, as he dominates most of the match. Falco treats Pikachu almost like a jobber, but he begins to get complacent, and Pikachu finds a way to get back into the match after Falco misses a second rope senton. Pikachu uses his speed to take advantage, and hits a Thundershock (Top-Rope Clothesline) to get a two count. Falco starts to fight back, and throws Pikachu into the corner, but Pikachu avoids the follow-up avalanche, but hits the referee in the process. Falco strikes back with a vicious clothesline, but he doesn't see Fox run in, and he hits Falco over the head with a steel chair! Falco goes down, and Pikachu is able to climb the turnbuckle to hit the Lightning Splash, and the recovered referee counts the pinfall!

Winner: Pikachu

Crowd: 75%

Overall: 82%

Just as Pikachu is about to head backstage, the lights go out, and the titantron begins to flicker. A voice then suddenly echoes around the arena, as if it's coming from every direction.

MewtwoIPB Image

Pikachu... I am giving you an option. You have become somewhat of a thorn in the side of my plans over the last few months, and I do not want you to continue doing so. Your choice is simple, either you hand over your NWF UK Title, or I will cause great pain and suffering.

PikachuIPB Image

Pika! Pika, Pika, Pikachu! (Translation: Never! I will not hand over my belt!)

MewtwoIPB Image

Last chance...

PikachuIPB Image

Pikachu Pika Pikachu! Pika Pika Pikaaa! (Do what you want to me! I will not surrender!)

MewtwoIPB Image

To you? Oh my dear rat, I'm not going to hurt you... that would be too easy. I'll show you who's going to get hurt...

The titantron comes back on, and Togepi is standing there smiling. Suddenly, Togepi disappears, and Mewtwo's glaring eyes replace it.

MewtwoIPB Image

Remember. This is YOUR fault. See you at ....

The titantron cuts out as Pikachu sprints to the back...

Match #3

Luigi and Yoshi – IPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image

Boo and Waluigi

This big tag team match seemed a little bit thrown together, but it gave both feuding pairs a chance at getting at one another. Luigi and Boo start off, and neither one gets a distinct advantage, until Boo whips Luigi into the ropes, and Waluigi hits a cheap shot to Luigi's back, sending him to the floor. Boo then tags Waluigi then, and the NWF Tag Team champion starts stomping away at Luigi, before locking him in an armbar. Luigi makes it to the ropes, but Waluigi quickly takes the advantage back with an arm wringer, and then sends Luigi shoulder first into the turnbuckle, and hits a back suplex as he stumbles back. Waluigi tags Boo back in, and the ghost continues to focus on the arm of Luigi with a Bow and Arrow lock, but Luigi again reaches the ropes before he taps. Boo picks Luigi up and throws him into the ropes, but Luigi comes back with a jumping clothesline. Luigi struggles over, and gets to his corner to tag in Yoshi. Yoshi knocks both Boo and Waluigi down with Running Headbutts. He then hits a Butt Drop on Boo for a two count. Waluigi drops out of the ring to get a chair, and sets it up on the turnbuckle without the referee noticing. Yoshi then whips Boo into the chair, and the ghost hits it back first. Yoshi then goes to follow up with a running headbutt, but Boo makes himself transparant, and Yoshi goes straight through him and head-first into the chair! Yoshi falls back into a roll-up from Boo, who appears behind him, and Boo gets the three count!

Winners: Boo and Waluigi

Crowd: 81%

Match: 86%

Overall: 83%

Backstage, Lakitu Coachman is with Sonic.

Lakitu

Sonic, tonight you go up against not only Donkey Kong, but also a hometown crowd desperate to see their hero walk away with a victory...

Sonic - IPB Image

Huh? Huh? You think that Donkey Kong's gonna win?

Lakitu

No, I was just saying that the CROWD want Donkey Kong to win?

Sonic - IPB Image

Really? REALLY? You think that the crowd want Donkey Kong to win? Do you think I CARE what the crowd think about me, about Donkey Kong, about the price of bananas, or who's gonna win this match? I don't care! I DON'T CARE! All I care about is me! Sonic! The GREAT Sonic! The hero of video gaming! One of only two people who deserve to be the NWF Champion, and the other is King Bowser himself! So get ready DK! Get ready! To be! SONICIZED!!!

Sonic runs off, leaving Lakitu looking rather... bemused.

Rating: 80%

Donkey Kong – IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Sonic

DK starts off the match in control, to the delight of the fans, and manages to nullify Sonic's speed by timing punches and kicks to perfection. However, one slight mistake from DK allows Sonic back in, as the big ape misses a high kick and ends up crotching himself on the top rope. Sonic then spins into him to knock him over to the floor. Sonic, ever the daredevil, decides to come back off the opposite ropes, and launch himself over the top rope onto DK, drawing a slight pop from the crowd. Sonic then whips DK into the steel ringsteps, before taking him back inside. Sonic hits a bodyslam on DK, and follows up with a second rope legdrop and a two count. Sonic stays in control by hitting a running senton, and then waits for DK to get back to his feet, before hitting a spear for another two count. DK starts fighting back, blocking Sonic's punches and hitting some of his own, but Sonic then rakes his eyes, and hits a running facecrusher. Sonic goes for a Lionsault, but DK manages to muster enough strength to roll out of the way, and Sonic eats canvas. Both... things stay down for a bit, and begin trading punches when they get back up, with DK's pwer advantage giving him the edge. DK begins winding up for the KO Punch, but Sonic goes low to stop that, and gets lectured by the referee. However, as the referee's back is turned, Wario, obviously not sick, runs in and hits DK with his NWF Tag Team Title! DK stumbles backwards, and falls into a Supersonic! Sonic covers, and gets the win, as the crowd boo heavy enough to shake the foundations of the building! Wario re-enters the ring, and he and Sonic start attacking the fallen DK, but soon Diddy Kong runs in to make the save, clearing house by clotheslining Wario over the top, before checking on his fallen leader. DK and Diddy stand tall in the ring, as Wario and Sonic back away.

Winner: Sonic

Match: 94%

Overall: 90%

A video plays hyping the upcoming match between Bowser and Mario. It highlights pretty much everything important that's happened thus far in the NWF.

Mushroom Kingdom Bash...

DK gets ready to once again try and hit Bowser with the Wind-Up KO Punch, but suddenly, Wario comes from the crowd, and waffles DK with a steel chair. He then picks him up and delivers a War-Monger (Pedigree) on the steel chair, leaving DK bloody and down. Bowser goes to pin DK, when Mario gets back to his feet, and dropkicks Bowser out of the ring! Mario then covers DK, and gets the three count! Bowser sees this happen, and flies into the rage of all rages. He picks Wario up, and throws him head-first into the steel steps at ringside. Mario sees Bowser’s anger, and chooses to run out of the arena with his NWF title through the crowd. Luigi is still down at ringisde following the Dragon Bomb. Bowser reaches under the ring, and pulls out a table. He sets DK up on the table, and places the steel chair on top of his chest. He then reaches for Luigi, and picks him up into the Dragon Bomb position, and drives him down with enough force to break both the table, and the ring! Bowser stares at the wreckage as the first NWF show comes to a dramatic end!

Summer Sunshine...

Suddenly, Wario comes back into the ring, and nails DK right between the eyes with a chair! Then Waluigi lays out Luigi with a chairshot of his own! Wario and Waluigi head outside the ring, whilst Mario and Yoshi check on their fallen comrades. Then, Boo appears out of nowhere (literally!) and takes Yoshi out with a Ghoulish Dream (Dragon/Full Nelson Suplex)! With all three of his friends down on the mat now, Mario is greatly outnumbered by his enemies. However, they do not attack. Suddenly there is a commotion in the crowd.... as a figure makes his way into the ring at a great speed. Of course it’s.... Sonic!!!. Sonic and Mario stare each other down, a scene that every games fan dreamed of, as the leader of Sega’s games and Nintendo’s games squared off! However, Sonic extends his hand to Mario, and they shake! BUT THEN! SONIC HITS A SUPERSONIC (Rock Bottom) ON MARIO!!! Sonic stares down the fallen Mario, as Peach climbs into the ring behind Sonic with a steel chair! Peach goes to hit Sonic..... But then changes her mind, and WHACKS MARIO OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR! Peach then hits Mario several more times, as Sonic, Wario, Boo and Waluigi look on with huge smiles!

The lights then go out... and when they come back on, Bowser is standing in the ring, with Wario, Peach, Waluigi, Boo, and the newest heel Sonic, and they lift their arms aloft in celebration! Bowser then bends down to Mario, who is lying in the centre of the ring, and removes Mario’s NWF Title from around his waist, and holds it up himself, as NWF Summer Sunshine goes off the air!

The Melee...

And as you’d expect, Bowser, Wario and Waluigi go straight after Mario and Luigi, destroying them with complete ease. Wario gets some tables from underneath the ring, but the referee refuses to allow him to go into the ring with them, so Wario punches him out, causing their team to be disqualified. But that of course does not stop the mayhem, as Wario sets a table up in the corner of the ring. Waluigi heads to the top rope, and Wario hands Luigi to him in a Chokeslam position... Chokeslam through the table! Mario is trying to fight back against Bowser, and manages to hit a Fireball (Stunner), but his attack is in vain, as Wario and Waluigi come across and hit him with a Wa-Superior. Soon enough, Sonic, Boo and Peach join the fun, beating on Luigi and Mario with singapore canes and nun chucks. Wario and Sonic hold Mario up, and Peach blows him a kiss, before hideously smashing him over the head with a steel chair. Waluigi fetches another table from underneath the ring, and sets hit up with Mario on top, allowing Sonic to hit a Sonic Splash through both Mario and the table! But suddenly.....

The titantron goes black, and small sounds are heard, like the sounds on an old computer game...

The lights start to flicker....

And a character appears at the top of the ramp...

IT’S MR. GAME AND WATCH!!!

The very first Nintendo character heads down to the ring, and hits a 2D (Diamond Cutter) on Sonic! Then another one to Waluigi!

Double Dash...

Mario goes to attack the Princess, but he relents, and turns around to face Bowser. This turns out to be a big mistake, as Peach scores with a HUGE kick low blow, sending Mario to the ground in agony, and the crowd into hysterical booing. With the other Evil Do-ers taking out Luigi and Game and Watch on the outside, Bowser manages to get back in the ring, and laughs as he sees the smirking princess and the fallen Mario. The Koopa King then picks Mario up, and delivers the Dragon Bomb to a huge round of boos. Bowser puts his foot over Mario as a pinfall, and this arrogant cover is still enough to get the three count. After the match, Bowser receives a microphone from Princess Peach, and bends down to Mario's level.

Bowser: Oh dear, Mario the hero just got his ass kicked... again. Looks like your status as NWF Champion's wearing a bit thin? I mean, you haven't even defended your title yet, have you, chump? You see, next month we've got an event called Rumble in Kong Jungle, and in front of all Donkey Kong's friends and family, you're going to be defending your 'hard-fought' title... against ME!

The video fades out with Bowser laughing at the defeated Mario...

MAIN EVENT

NWF World Title Match

Mario © – IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Bowser

The dream match has arrived, and the crowd cannot wait for it to begin. Mario comes out first by himself, whereas Bowser enters with Princess Peach by his side, immediately drawing a 'slut' chant.

The match kicks off with a test of strength, which Bowser wins, but Mario manages to slip out and grab him by the tail, and swings him around until Bowser hits the mat to a HUGE cheer. Bowser is understandably annoyed by this, and charges at Mario at full-steam, but ends up on the receiving end of a drop toe-hold. Mario goes for a hammerlock, but Bowser swats him off, and catches him in a sidewalk slam when Mario runs back at him. Bowser picks Mario back up, and hits a rib breaker, before crushing Mario's neck with a knee drop to the back of it. Bowser keeps up the assault when Mario manages to get back to his feet, and hits a Big Boot, followed by an elbow drop for a cheeky two count. Mario tries to fight back, but Bowser is still too strong and fresh, and Mario ends up being thrown out of the ring. Bowser and the referee have a little conversation, which allows Peach to come round and put the boots to Mario, before rolling him back in. Bowser goes to whip Mario to the ropes, but Mario reverses, and hits a Flying Elbow to knock the dragon down. Mario starts building up some momentum with some hard rights and left, and finally hits a Belly-to-Belly suplex to astound the crowd. Mario's dungeree straps come down, and he tries to lock in the Poison Mushroom (Sharpshooter), but Bowser's leg strength is too much, and he kicks Mario away. Mario doesn't give up however, but again he can't get Bowser in the hold. Mario comes back and tries to hit a clothesline, but Bowser grabs him by the throat, and hits a huge Chokeslam! Bowser covers Mario arrogantly, but Mario kicks out! Bowser tries with a lateral press cover, but Mario still gets his shoulder up! Bowser starts going mad, and sets Mario up for the Dragon Bomb, but Mario slips out of it, and hits a bodyslam on Bowser, before going to the top rope! But before Mario can do anything, Peach climbs up on the apron, and brings down the top rope to send Mario crotch first onto the top turnbuckle, before falling to the floor. The referee and Peach start having an argument over the incident, which allows Bowser to load up his paw with some brass knuckles. Mario gets back to his feet, and gets nailed right between the eyes with the brass knucks! Peach gets down from the apron, and the referee turns around to see Bowser covering Mario, and he counts the three! WE HAVE A NEW NWF CHAMPION!

Winner, and new NWF World Champion: Bowser

Crowd: 91%

Match: 94%

Overall: 93%

Stars: ****1/4

As Bowser and Peach stand tall in the ring, the angry crowd begin throwing banana skins, banana skins and MORE banana skins into the ring to show their displeasure, and NWF Rumble In Kong Jungle heads off the air!

Overall Show: 81%

PPV Buyrate: 0.57

Attendance: 7,036

PPV Revenue: $1,425,000

Takings: $281,440

Best Match: Mario vs. Bowser

Worst Match: The Kongs vs. Koopa Clan

Best Segment: DK Interview

Worst Segment: Koopa interview

Show MVP: Bowser

Show Idiot: Larry Koopa

Haha, this is great. I was never a die hard Nintendo player but it's good to see the characters I do know. I like the latter entries with the graphics, they really break it all up nicely. Some great storylines. Can we hope for an xBox/PS2/Sega invasion somewhere down the track?

Just a quick comment, why have all your workers got awesome stats?

You've never seen Mario/Luigi etc. wrestle? They're ALL like Benoit and Angle. Even Bowser.

Haha, this is great. I was never a die hard Nintendo player but it's good to see the characters I do know. I like the latter entries with the graphics, they really break it all up nicely. Some great storylines. Can we hope for an xBox/PS2/Sega invasion somewhere down the track?

X-Box/PS2 don't really have standard non-human characters aside from Spyro and Crash, so it's difficult to invade with them. The only real invasion that could take place is a Pokémon one, but that's so blindingly obvious that I don't want to do it straight away.

Wow, hot off the presses I've just received this important news bulletin:

IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN

NINTENDO WRESTLING FEDERATION GET TV DEAL

NWF, owned by Shigeru Miyamoto and led by newly crowned World Champion Bowser has come to terms with UPN to bring forth a 1 hour weekly television show, due to air on every Wednesday evening at 11pm. When interviewed at the launch day on Friday, top star Mario said he: "couldn't wait to gain his revenge on Bowser every Wednesday on UPN", in what certainly seemed like a pre-written statement.

It is thought UPN, who also currently air WWE programme "SmackDown!", will see what happens with the ratings and if strong, will move the show to a prime time slot. Nintendo TV will debut this coming Wednesday, with the build up beginning to the next PPV, Paper Warfare.

I also need some help:

Can anyone think of somebody who'd work in a Commissioner role? I can only think of Toadsworth or Professor E. Gadd...

Nintendo Wrestling Federation presents...

NINTENDO TV EPISODE #1

The first edition of Nintendo TV kicks off with a less than a friendly start as Bowser leads out the rest of his Evil Do-ers to the ring, carrying the NWF World Title over his shoulder as the crowd boo him as much as possible. The NWF Champion is carried to the ring in a throne by a crowd of Koopatrols, Koopa Troopas and Hammer Bros, before being put down outside the ring. He takes a microphone and begins to address the sold out crowd.

Bowser - IPB Image

Well, well, well. Looks like this pathetic little company has got it's own TV show! And as a result it's hardly surprising that your NEW World Champion gets to come out here and welcome all of our viewers! In case you've never seen me before, my name is King Bowser, the King of all the Koopas, and I am the NWF World Champion! Last Sunday at Rumble in Kong Jungle your beloved hero Mario got his ass kicked by me! You all had to watch in agony as I knocked Mario out with a "solid" right hand! Down he went, falling to the floor like the complete loser that he is! And then, the icing on the cake, as I covered him for a perfectly fair three count, and walked away with MY title!

Bowser hands the microphone over to Peach, who is actually about to say her first words since NWF began.

Peach - IPB Image

Mario... (insincerely) sweet, darling Mario... Never, and I mean EVER, have I had so much fun than I had when I watched Bowser rip out your soul at Rumble in Kong Jungle, just like I ripped out your heart so many months ago! But don't worry sweetie, it's nothing personal, it's just... business. You see, a girl like me needs to be treated right, and how do you think I felt every time you came to save me, then would just leave me again? I know that somebody like Bowser will ALWAYS look out for me, because he cares enough about me to kidnap me time and time again! And hey, Bowser's is the NWF World Champion, not you! And who's the one who's gonna get treated like a princess as a result? ME!

Bowser - IPB Image

BWAHAHAHA, Peach, thank you. And congratulations to you on seeing the light, and seeing that the dark side is far better than being a goodie-goodie! As your champion I will promise you this: King Bowser will not only represent NWF as World Champion for now, but for eternity! There is not one person out there strong enough to defeat me! Especially the person who I face in my very first title defence tonight, Link! That sword-slashing nobody has no chance in hell in defeating me! And that is a guaran.... WHAT?

Suddenly, Mario runs out from the back with a determined, angry look on his face, and carrying a steel chair in his hands! Mario dives into the ring and the Evil Do-ers scatter, not willing to take on the force of Mario and a steel chair. Boo struggles to get out of the ring in time, and gets a chairshot to the back for his troubles. Mario and Bowser stare each other down from the ramp to the ring, as the situation between these two seems far from over.

Match #1

Samus Aran - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Birdo

The first match of the Nintendo TV era is our first chance to see Samus in action, and she wears her useful full body suit to wrestle. The two females have a good match up, with both bringing in some good moves. Samus is in control for most of the match as she works on the arm of Birdo, but a missed missile dropkick gives Birdo the chance to get some offense in. Birdo picks Samus up and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex that sends Samus almost out of the ring. Birdo then heads to the top rope herself and tries to hit a Diving Headbutt, but this time Samus is able to move out of the way, and Birdo goes snout-first into the canvas. Samus waits for Birdo to get back up to her knees, and hits a twisting neckbreaker to take her back down again. Samus signals for the Charge Up Blaster, and picks Birdo up on her shoulders. Birdo drops down behind Samus and tries to hit a German Suplex, but Samus flips out of it and lands on her feet, waits for Birdo to turn around, and finally nails her with the Charge Up Blaster! Samus covers, and gets the victory!

Winner: Samus Aran

Crowd: 72%

Overall: 76%

Match #2

Kirby - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Ludwig von Koopa

Kirby begins to try and get some revenge on the Koopa Clan, who attacked Kirby on their debut at The Melee. Kirby missed The Rumble in Kong Jungle through injuries sustained during the beatdown. Ludwig is making his in-ring debut. And it's not a very impressive one as Kirby is more fired-up and intense than has been seen before. Kirby barrages Ludwig with right and left hands, before kitting an slash uppercut move to knock the Koopa on it's shell. Ludwig manages to use the ropes to climb up in the corner. Kirby charges at him, but Ludwig is able to move and Kirby hits the turnbuckles hard. Kirby stumbles back and gets a kick to the gut from Ludwig, who then tries to lift Kirby up for a Powerbomb. But Kirby turns it into a Hurricanrana, because you CAN'T POWERBOMB KIRBY! The hurricanrana leaves Ludwig on his back in the middle of the ring, unable to get to his feet in time. Kirby climbs the turnbuckle and heads to the top rope to nail the Brick Splash! Kirby makes the cover for an easy 1-2-3!

Winner: Kirby

Crowd: 60%

Overall: 72%

Match #3

NWF Tag Team Titles

Wario Bros © - IPB ImageIPB Image vs. IPB ImageIPB Image - Diddy and Dixie Kong

The first title defence of the Nintendo TV era comes as the always controversial Wario Bros. take on the junior version of the Kongs, who apparently earned this match following their 8-Man tag victory over the Koopa Clan at Rumble in Kong Jungle. The Wario Bros. spend most of the match focussing on Dixie Kong, who they identify as the weaker of the two and make sure she can't get the tag in to Diddy Kong. Wario and Waluigi use some good double-team moves to keep Dixie down, including a double suplex, and a leg-sweep/clothesline combination. Wario and Waluigi go for a double clothesline on Dixie, but Dixie ducks underneath it and tags in Diddy! Diddy springboards off the top rope and takes out both Wario and Waluigi with a dropkick, one leg on each man. Wario then gets a kick to the face to send him out of the ring, and Waluigi gets back-body dropped over the top rope. Diddy picks Dixie up, and they both run off the ropes, and jump over the opposite ropes, landing on Wario and Waluigi! Waluigi gets taken out, but Wario catches Diddy in mid-air, and runs him head first like a javelin into the ring post. Wario rolls Diddy back into the ring, picks him up, and hits the War-Monger on him. Wario covers as Waluigi crawls to the apron and grabs hold of Diddy's feet, stopping any chance of a kick out, allowing the Wario Bros. to retain their titles.

Winners: Wario Bros.

Match: 80%

Overall: 78%

Backstage, Lakitu is with the instantly recognisable Pikachu.

Lakitu - IPB Image

Pikachu, last Sunday at Rumble in Kong Jungle, we saw Mewtwo threaten to harm Togepi if you didn't hand over the NWF UK Title to him. As you still have the NWF UK Title on your shoulder, I have to ask, what happened to Togepi?

Pikachu - IPB Image

Pika, Pika-pikachu, Pika! Chu, Pikachu-Pika-Pikachu! (Translation: Togepi is fine, Mewtwo was too much of a coward to hurt him!)

Lakitu - IPB Image

So what are you going to do about Mewtwo?

Pikachu - IPB Image

Pikachu! Pikachu, Pika-pikachu, Pika Pika! Pikachu, chu, Pi... (I'm more than happy to defend my title against Mewtwo, his psychic powers are...)

Lakitu - IPB Image

[in Mewtwo's voice]: Pikachu... you may act all confident and calm, but I know deep inside you fear me. You fear what I can do, you fear how I can hurt people, and most of all, you fear that you will lose your NWF UK Title to me. I will give you one last chance, hand me the belt Pikachu, and you will be unharmed. If you don't hand me the belt... great pain will be coming your way, and to anyone who associates with you. You have been warned... for the last time!

The lights go off in the corridor where the interview is taking place. When they come back on, Lakitu is gone, and replacing him is a Plush Pikachu doll... without a head.

Pikachu - IPB Image

Chu... (BEEP!)

Rating: 91%

MAIN EVENT

NWF World Title

Bowser © - IPB Image vs. IPB Image - Link

Bowser has his usual entourage with him, such as Koopa Troopa, Boo, Sonic and of course, Peach. Link comes out by himself, and unsurprisingly he gets attacked by some of the Evil Do-ers before the bell rings. This interference causes the referee to send all of the Evil-Doers to the back, leaving just Bowser to fight by himself! Bowser threatens to set his flamethrower on the referee, but he is attacked from behind by Link before he can, and Link rolls Bowser up for a surprise two count! A frustrated King Bowser charges at Link, but Link sidesteps out of the way, and drop toe holds Bowser on to the second rope. Link then comes off the opposite ropes and leaps onto Bowser's back to crush Bowser's throat on the middle rope. Bowser is now seriously ticked off, and gets his revenge on Link with a vicious clothesline, turning Link almost inside out. Bowser drops a leg across Link's throat, and gets a two count from the pinfall afterwards. Bowser throws Link into the corner, and follows in with an avalanche, before picking Link up and hitting a Samoan Drop. Bowser is now more confidence, but with his confidence his attention slips, and Link is able to start mounting a comeback with some hard right hands. Link ducks a Bowser clothesline, and hits one of his own to stagger the King of Koopas, before hitting a standing dropkick to knock Bowser down. Link heads to the second rope, and drops an elbow into the heart of Bowser, getting a two count of his own. Bowser tries to fight back with a big boot, but Link ducks it, kicks Bowser in the gut, and nails him with a DDT! The crowd are firmly behind Link as he makes his way to the top rope, and attempts a Double Axe Handle. But Bowser catches Link in mid-air, and nails a devastating spinebuster that shakes the ring. Bowser roars in approval of himself, and picks the almost lifeless body of Link up, setting him up for the Dragon Bomb. Link tries to headscissor his way out of it, but the weight and power of Bowser is too much, and Bowser simply lifts Link back up again, before slamming him down with the Dragon Bomb. Bowser does a one-foot cover on Link, and gets the pinfall to retain his title. Bowser celebrates with the title belt in the ring, before laying into Link with some more stomps. Suddenly, Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong and Yoshi all run down to the ring to save Link and go after Bowser! Bowser tries to make his escape but is caught by Donkey Kong, who throws him to Mario, who tries to deliver the Fireball! But Bowser pushes Mario away, and rolls out of the ring to safety! Mario, Luigi, DK and Yoshi all check on Link, before threats are exchanged between Mario and Bowser as the show goes off the air!

Winner: Bowser

Crowd: 89%

Overall: 89%

Overall Show: 82%

Attendance: 2,010

Takings: $80,400

TV Rating: 3.86

Best Match: Bowser vs. Link

Worst Match: Kirby vs. Ludwig von Koopa

Best Segment: Pikachu interview

Worst Segment: Bowser interview

Still looking for a commissioner idea...

Edited by Chris2K

Guest gangsta

I'd say Professor E. Gadd for the commishioner role. It looks like he'd fit the role well..

And I've gotta say this is awesome! Nintendo has always been my favorite, so it's cool to see a diary about it. Although I wish Link would get a bigger push.

Also can I suggest you bring in the Don from Paper Mario 2? Those mafia guys weer awesome, but I can't seem to remember their last names .. but anyways this is great so far, where can I find the scenario?

I'd say Professor E. Gadd for the commishioner role. It looks like he'd fit the role well..

And I've gotta say this is awesome! Nintendo has always been my favorite, so it's cool to see a diary about it. Although I wish Link would get a bigger push.

Also can I suggest you bring in the Don from Paper Mario 2? Those mafia guys weer awesome, but I can't seem to remember their last names .. but anyways this is great so far, where can I find the scenario?

Pianta ;). Don and his daughter Francesca, and her husband Frankie.

I want to bring Paper Mario and Paper Mario 2 people in, but they're not very well known.

And I've just hosted the scenario here:

http://www.smartgroups.com/vault/TWONL/NWF2.zip

It's for EWR 3.0.

What about Princess Zelda? You could do a whole double-identity thing with her and Sheik. Perhaps one of the wiser and impartial characters in the LoZ saga: Raru from OoT, King Hyrule or, my favourite -- Tingle! Imagine Tingle as commish! Smell the ratings!

Or a tyrannical Ridley from the Metroid series would also be cool.