New Pearl Jam Album date

Herr Matzat

I really can't wait until this comes out. It's one of my most eagerly awaited albums of the year, along with 'Stadium Arcadium', and the new Morrissey and Volta albums. It should be a great album though, Eddie actually seems psyched about it, from what I've read and heard.

I am psyched for this as I've grown up with Pearl Jam. I enjoyed their last original release and thought that it was given a bad rap from some reviewers. In any event I am looking forward to this, although I do hate it when band's release self titled albums baring their debut.

It is just a pet peve.

It's self-titled. And they'll be offering up "Worldwide Suicide" as a free download on their website sometime this month for two days only.

They're putting the song up for free download on Wednesday, then after the two days are up, it will be available to buy on iTunes and the like.

i listen to so manny smal indy stuff from smal indy labels (and i am not talking franz ferdinant indy i am talking stuff you just can´t know because it is so reginal indy) that i would kill my own hearing enjoyment if i´ed just buy their CD together with 15 frinds and we burn each other a copy each.

Losers pay for madona, losers pay for ABBA. People that pay for qualety musik so qualety musik sticks around clearly are > than people that just get everything for free so they can erase a cupple more brain cells with extra alcohol on the weekend. - i can´t blame you for doing that becaus the international standart for anty piracy adversering is so shitty that they deliver the though that everyone who is actualy following what they are telling you by paying is a loser, but it just aint that way if you look at it realisticly. <--- this of cause only matters if you listen to no shit music on a smaler level, not if you consider yourself the alternative indy guy becaus you listen to NIN, The Strokes and Coldplay ;)

Yeah, because I can easily find an Iron & Wine or Coil album in my local shop, right?

Downloading is the only means of me getting the music by the bands I like. Sure, I can buy a Nine Inch Nails album in the stores, and I do sometimes (Strokes and Coldplay? Huh?). But for the lesser known bands, I can't. Well, I can, I just don't want to drive 2 hours to the nearest mall.

Besides, indy sucks.

I live in Tennessee, that's all I really need to say. We have 3 shops that have albums, and two only carry mainstream stuff (K-Mart and Wal-Mart). The other one (Hastings) carries some more under the radar type of stuff, but nothing I'm interested in. They have 2 walls full of hip-hop, but I can't find a single Iron & Wine album.

The nearest mall is 2 hours away, where they have the music I like. But I can't drive there since I still live with my parents. Same reason I can't order over the 'net, and add to the face that Tristy = no credit card.

So, in conclusion, don't move to where I live. :P