Just Warmed Up A Little

tristy

today we will no longer survive as cold.sam and i will write new songs ,make a new record and see you guys in due time..we love jeremy .hes my brother and i welcome him at anytime.we thank the cold army for all their support throughout the years,the memories the love and the freinds we have made are worth everything.we will always cherish that.and we will always love you.and we would like to thank certain people at atlantic who actually tried to help us.nikki and cheryl thank you .and thank you again cold army,its better to bow out gracefully i think.have a lil class and dignity. and to everyone who supported cold.say hello to the future.

Darn- the albums past 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage were less essential, but every album had at least one song that usually ended up firmly on my personal soundtrack for the year that it was released. Hopefully whatever new project will be decent...

That sucks, I liked their live performance when I saw them 6 or 7 years ago. I can't remember exactly, it was during the Wake the Fuck Up Tour, but they were awesome, and I've been a big fan ever since...this sucks...I'm gonna go listen to their albums right now :(