Help Hugar Buy Some PS2 Games

I am getting bored of the games I have and I am to lazy to list them. I noticed though my collection is empty of racing game and fighthing games and I also am in the mood for adventure games. So tell me what games to buy now because I said so. Thank you.

Soul Calibur 3

Burnout Revenge

Shadow of the Collossus

Ico

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts II(comes out on March 28th I think)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (comes out on March 14th)

All great (or will be great) games Soul Calibur 3 is a fighting game, Burnout Revenge is racing, Shadow of the Collossus and Ico are Adventure I guess, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are Action RPG (I guess that's what they are classified as) and MGS3: Subsistence is Stealth Action (I guess).

I didn't really enjoy it, but it seems to be extremely popular among fans of RPGs. I don't know you're tastes, but Kingdom Hearts can probably be found for like 10 bucks. If you like Action RPGs, I'd give it a try.

Nemesis is a really repepetitive fighter, I wouldn't get it, Dynasty Warriors I haven't played though. But I hear it's good.

Ugh...my brother plays Dynasty Warriors for hours on end, and the whole thing is so damn repetetive it makes me sick. Not to mention the voice acting on it is pretty atrocious, and made me want to stab red hot pokers into my ears <_<

If you like the whole superhero genre, you should like Nemesis even if like Cloudy said it's pretty repetetive itself. Personally I'd go for one of the X-Men Legends games before that.

I don't know I picked up dynasty warriors and I love it. Love the whole time period. I find inbetween battles I am reading the likttle histories of all the characters. But yeah I am still looking for more games if any can suggest any. Multiplayer is a bonus.

I don't know I picked up dynasty warriors and I love it. Love the whole time period. I find inbetween battles I am reading the likttle histories of all the characters. But yeah I am still looking for more games if any can suggest any. Multiplayer is a bonus.

Guest Professor Kou