WCW 1995

Glad to see an update, Phenom. Good SN. Damn, I wish you would have given us Alex Wright/Austin on a Nitro instead of SN. But that doesn't matter, As "Das Wonderkin" pulled in some viewers for SN. :P Anyway, I was suprised to see Bagwell end up being with Kimberly, But as long as DDP goes over, I'll happy. I'm interested in seeing what The Patriot will do to Bagwell. The Sting/Hogan segment gave me a vibe that Sting will be turning soon, But I don't know, I mean, There wouldn't be any top faces around, So hopefully, I'm wrong. I loved everything with Johnny B. Badd on this episode. My two favorites quotes being.....

Johnny B. Badd: I’m a Baaaaaddddddd man Terry Taylor…

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official 1995 Halloween Havoc Preview

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Marcus Bagwell

After his wife Kimberly said she was tired of false promises and tired of being stuck in the same place, she left Dallas, promising bigger and better things. Page vowed to take on her "bigger and better" thing at Halloween Havoc. We now know that her new man is Marcus Alexander Bagwell, who decided to leave his tag team partner and pursue a singles career with Kim by his side.

Meng vs. Ron Simmons

A feud that brewed out of competition it would seem. Simmons and Meng are two of the toughest men in WCW and neither can seem to keep the other down. But, in this Falls Count Anywhere match, that's exactly what one will have to do. Kevin Sullivan will be in Meng's corner, but Simmons has shown in the past that he doesn't care if Sullivan makes his presence felt. Which of these men will emerge as the baddest?

Faces of Fear vs. The Nasty Boys

The Nasty Boys are one of the longest running tag teams in WCW, while Faces of Fear seem to have just thrown themselves together after being dismissed by Kevin Sullivan. Avalanche and Butcher form an odd partnership, but they have enough spite that they might be able to pull the upset and take the tag titles from the Nasties.

The Callout

For weeks now, a mystery man has been a thorn in the side of Hulk Hogan. Now we know that the mystery man is Randy Savage, former best friend to Hulk Hogan. Hogan's issued the challenge for Randy Savage to meet him in the middle of the ring and explain himself, but judging by his actions lately, I don't expect Savage to do anything face to face.

Rick Martel vs. Jim Duggan

Martel explained that his problem with Jim Duggan has nothing to do with his Pro-USA nature, it's purely about Duggan not giving up his spot. Martel feels it should be his time in WCW, yet Duggan is the one crowding the screen and refusing to go away. So now Martel intends to make him go away once and for all, but good ol' Hacksaw's never gone down without a fight.

Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin vs. Johnny B. Badd

Johnny's tried to weasel his way out of this match, but with no success. He'll be forced to step in against both Pillman and Austin and he knows that either man could quickly end his reign as Television champion. Luckily for him, they seem more intent on killing each other than winning the title. Can Pillman or Austin put their hatred aside to bring glory to their name? Or will Johnny B. Badd be able to turn them against each other and avoid the beating himself? There's a reason he's been champ this long.

Steven Regal vs. Dustin Rhodes

One of the more intriguing match-ups on the card. Steven Regal's shown an enormous amount of confidence in his pursuit of the United States title, but young Dustin Rhodes has yet to backdown. They've managed to talk their trash without putting their hands on each other, but you know it's boiling up. Regal may have submission tactics on his side, but never countout a feisty Texan, especially one named Rhodes.

Sting vs. Vader

They've gone at it before and they'll probably go at it again, but this time, it's for the World Title and neither man wants to lose to the other. Vader has everything going for him: the champions advantage, the size, the strength, the tenacity. Sting has one thing going for him, his heart. I don't know if that'll be enough to overcome the monstrosity that is Big Van Vader, especially with Harley Race in his corner. Should easily be the match of the night and a match of the year candidate.

Card Subject To Change

Official 1995 Halloween Havoc Preview

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Marcus Bagwell

I'd like to see DDP win, But Bagwell is freshley turned. Maybe The Patriot can cost him the match? That'd work, But I don't see Bagwell losing here. Unless you're planning on doing a angle where Kim finds more than one to try to take out DDP.

Meng vs. Ron Simmons

Ron Simmons beats the monster Meng, And then gets his hands on Sullivan.

Faces of Fear vs. The Nasty Boys

Both teams suck, But seriously, Butcher and Avalanche as champs? No way is that happening. Nasties pull off the win here and will keep the titles for a little longer, Until you can find a heel team to beat them.

The Callout

For weeks now, a mystery man has been a thorn in the side of Hulk Hogan. Now we know that the mystery man is Randy Savage, former best friend to Hulk Hogan. Hogan's issued the challenge for Randy Savage to meet him in the middle of the ring and explain himself, but judging by his actions lately, I don't expect Savage to do anything face to face.

Rick Martel vs. Jim Duggan

Seems like you're going with a Martel push, So he's going to win. I'd love to see Martel fighting for the TV title in the future.

Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin vs. Johnny B. Badd

Austin and Pillman take each other out, Leaving the Badd man to retain. Austin/Pillman doesn't need the TV title to make their feud hot.

Steven Regal vs. Dustin Rhodes

I can see Regal's cockiness costing him here. He'll win the title later on, But I sense Dustin retaining at the PPV.

Sting vs. Vader

I just don't see Vader winning this. Sting could win it by DQ, But I think Sting would make a better world champion than Vader right now. Plus, I see Sting ending up dropping the title to Savage.

• 1 year later...