League vs Union

TheArsenal

If I can, yeah. It's a Friday, so it won't interfere with my 'study', which is Sundays >_>

I'm also going to the Tigers vs. Manly at Brookvale this Friday. Should be a good match, as long as we don't have Russell Smith.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Souths just lost 66 nil to the kiwis!

Oh and Zaz, those Eagles. *shakes head* I honestly sat there and laughed for the final five minutes of the match. Good on you Kennedy, for not punching out the referee like I thought you were going to do.

We only have to wait 5 more days for that <_<

And, I know we lost cause we couldn't hold onto the ball and shit, but the refs had a shocker today. Had no problem on catching our forward passes or when we pushed the marker, but when the Bronco's did it, no problem!

Guest Anti-Hero

Haha, Penrith beat the Tigers! Go the mighty Panthers, let's put them to the test... ugh, what a shit team song, but what a mad binge at Panthers (the club) afterwards. I could barely feel feelings that night.

Re-read my post. We lost because we couldn't hold onto the ball in key situations (such as Matai in the last play, where all he had to do was fall over the line and instead he threw a speculator oevr the sideline).

However, the refs were poor. They said so at the post-match conference, and Bozo was on the radio ripping into them as well.

Also, it was only one try that was disallowed that probably should have been one, yet you still lost by 10 points ;)

I know everything would have changed, but just pointing that out :P

Guest Anti-Hero

Oh well, I'm back to exclusively watching rugby league and union from now on. Australia vs Italy reminded me of the reason why I hated soccer to begin with. It's okay when your team overcomes shitty ref calls, but when they lose from them, then it's just a nuisance. Plus, the whole fact that most soccer players are total pussies :shifty:

EDIT: Oh, and how good are the Sharks? I wouldn't mind if they won the Grand Final, seeing as they've yet to do so in their 40 years of existence (Penrith has won two - allllllriiiight).

Edited by Anti-Hero

Don't worry, Zaz - the 'super coach' has named an identical team (minus Origin players) to the one that has dropped four straight. Your points are in good hands.

I just want Dunley to be suspended so Ballin can get a go. Meninga (I think) labelled him as a future Queensland hooker and he's got the most wraps out of anyone in our reserve grade for some time. He's just not getting a go :(

Guest Anti-Hero

Cronulla are my least favourite side, so I hope to God they don't. I've got a great 'Cronulla - the NRL's 40 year old virgins' banner I want to use next year. They can win it after that.

Yeah, damn our cheap underhanded tactics like holding onto the ball, making tackles, and converting our opportunities. Tactics like that should be thrown out of the game in favour of the Bryant drop, the Hicks choke into touch, and the Kennedy dummy spit.

:lol:

Enjoy being out of the top eight ;)

I'd rather have those three you mentioned rather than the Mullen dive, the fat bastard (dunno who it was) taking out Orford or the Quinn (I think) forearm to the face.

And we'll see who's there come finals time ;)