I need help

Agent Risktaker

Shadow Of The Colossus, it fucking rocks...period.

Also you should check out (assuming you don't have them already): Black, MGS3, Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur 3, any of the Tekken series on PS2, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Burnout Revenge...I could go on for days...

I thought Gun was a lot of fun. It's fairly new I think, as they had a ton of copies at the video store. Anyway, it's a cool GTA styled game that takes place in the Old West. It's a bit easy, but a fun rental to keep you busy for a week. I'd say it's worth purchasing if lasted longer.

Alright, now I need your help.

I went and got RE:4.. which is the first RE I've played since probably the first one on N64. Never really got into it, but anyway.. I'm stuck on the part where I come into the village and there's about 4,000 zombies to kill with just a pistol and a knife that I can't get close enough to them with to stab before they kill me with pitchforks.

Help?

Alright, now I need your help.

I went and got RE:4.. which is the first RE I've played since probably the first one on N64. Never really got into it, but anyway.. I'm stuck on the part where I come into the village and there's about 4,000 zombies to kill with just a pistol and a knife that I can't get close enough to them with to stab before they kill me with pitchforks.

Help?

I'd reccomend Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, mainly because its only 30 dollars and still a high quality game. God Of War was incredibly fun and I've actually considered picking it up even though I beat it when I rented it. The Prince of Persia games are fun, and IMO a bit challenging too so that could be fun for you too. Sports wise Madden 06 if you don't already have it, if you don't like football then I don't know what to tell you. Driving games you could get Need For Speed Most Wanted 2. I got it for about 35 and its loads of fun.