Alldawson...

Since I won't have the oppurtunity to meet you in Revolution anymore (which I had hoped for, btw), how about we have a little battle ourselves? I'm not sure how long it'll take Norris to get the next round up so how about it?

Guest thederekeffect1

Task: Design a poster for a sports team that isn't doing too well (or didn't do to well in past seasons).

Setup: _________ hasn't been doing that well. In fact, they've been doing so poorly that ticket sales are beginning to plummet at home games. The teams owner has decided to put on an advertising campaign to get people back into the game. He has asked you to design a poster for the team that will be used in various stores, buildings and other local area's to bring fans back.

Rules Size - 500x650

* Must include one or more of the teams top players.

* Must include the teams logo.

Pretty awesome, AD. My only point of criticism is the text that reads 2006 PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE. It just doesn't seem very eye-friendly. Perhaps it would if it were larger (ie. poster-size), but a white glow of some sort wouldn't have hurt. Again, awesome job. Really professional, I think.

Guest thederekeffect1

Well, I was going to wait until Livid posted to give my opinion, but it doesn't look like he's going to post anytime soon.

Alldawson, you realize everytime you post graphics as great as that one you make it harder on yourself, right? I mean, people are going to be expecting mind-blowing graphics out of you each time you post now. I have hard time comprehending how you got eliminated from the tournament. Since your elimination, you've posted not one but TWO mind-blowing graphics. It's like the only time you DON'T post mind blowing graphics is when you have actual competition. What the hell? lol. What I'm really trying to say is that I'm jealous of your graphic-making skills. Marry me.

Oh and I don't appreciate dumbass comments like I'm not going to post, so please don't do it again.

Dude, this was posted four days ago. He posted his the day after it was posted. It didn't seem like you were going to post. Get it? Got it? Good.

Secondly, don't take shit so personally.

Finally, my vote goes to alldawson. Not because of the minor tiff we just had. They were both great graphics, but alldawson's seems more like something you'd see from the NFL or as a poster. Yours was great too, but yours comes off as a little TOO much in my opinion.

Guest thederekeffect1

Oh and I don't appreciate dumbass comments like I'm not going to post, so please don't do it again.

Dude, this was posted four days ago. He posted his the day after it was posted. It didn't seem like you were going to post. Get it? Got it? Good.

Secondly, don't take shit so personally.

Finally, my vote goes to alldawson. Not because of the minor tiff we just had. They were both great graphics, but alldawson's seems more like something you'd see from the NFL or as a poster. Yours was great too, but yours comes off as a little TOO much in my opinion.

as usual you guys did some amazing work . I'm gonna go with AD on this one because I can see his graphic hanging from building as such as a quality poster

Livid . yours was good especially the main cut but i thought it was a bit empty and the logo looks weird around the edges

My vote goes to AD here. It's just much more professional looking. Livid, the edges around the players in the background just don't look nice, and they pretty much damage the rest of the poster, in my opinion.