Smackdown vs. RAW 2007

Kwanzabot

Videos are up at Gamespot.

Not much gameplay shown, just some new features. You can fight in the crowd, and there's a huge balcony you can dive off of. Its in the pics on the first page, but this shows it to you more clearly.

I dont think I'll be a fan of the analog control, but I suppose it could work out well if it means more moves at the disposal. I watched Angle vs Cena and that table spot looked like they've either had wrestlers stay down longer or the guy simple held the possom buttons and stayed down himself. I hope it's the former because people got up WAAAAY too quick in SVR06.

There's an article on the game in the new Game Informer. Doesn't say much we don't already know, except it digs a little deeper into the analog control system. Basically, the right analog stick acts as a link of sorts, kinda like the rumored fatality system in the new Mortal Kombat game. An example they gave was you can put someone up for a suplex and you can decide if you want to hold it for three seconds, or walk around the ring with your opponent before driving him to the mat.