JUDGES NEEDED + DEADLINE EXTENSION

DEADLINE EXTENSION

If by midnight tonight I don't see a majority of the battles for this round with both competitor's peices submitted, I'll give a 24 hour extension for everyone to meet. People like FSF have already said they won't make midnight tonight, so if that's the case, an extension WILL be given. But that's only IF the majority of battles are incomplete-- as is the case right now.

JUDGES

I'm looking for two people to judge alongside of me. Judges must send me their scores ASAP upon the completion of a match, and must follow the same format that I do in judging graphics (see previous battles). Judges can be tournament members that have lost in the first round, but keep in mind that who the judges are will be selective, and not on a first-come-first-serve basis. That means if I think someone can be a better judge then you, and they signed up later on, they'll get the spot over you.

To apply as a judge, simply say "I'd like to judge". To ask for an extension, reply with "I need that extension"

If the majority of those remaining need extensions, they'll be given. I don't want to see the second round filled with default victories, and there aren't going to be replacements in the second round.

That's all everyone.

The round has ended. Wildcat, dawson: Send me your judgements ASAP. Judge every match, including the ones where one person no-showed-- the person who DID show deserves the feedback.

I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for not posting my graphic, as I know I had some time beforehand, but on Tuesday I was in Milwaukee, seeing Rob Zombie and Lacuna Coil which forced me to miss the first deadline and I came back yesterday and had to do homework so I couldn't get it in yesterday either.

Still, there is no excuse for that and I apologize, especially to Norris who I know's working hard on this thing and only wants people to show.

Wildcat's and dawson's have been in, I've just been busy. My own judgements are partway through, just going through the brackets and moving names forward and whatnot on Photoshop as well.

Next round notice: There will be individual rulesets, which means each match will be unique. Plenty of variety to be had! :D

A topic will be made tommorow after all of the results are posted will a poll for everyone. After a few days, I'll get to work on round three.

Guys, it's a day late, it's okay, lol.

Results are coming-- if you've noticed, I generally start the rounds on a Monday/Tuesday anyway. They were supposed to go up yesterday but, well, yesterday was Easter, so I didn't have much time to get on the computer until the later hours.

So yeah, wrapping those judgements up and all that jazz, which means it'll either be posted TONIGHT or TOMMOROW, considering tommorow is my last day off for Spring Break, so I'll have the time it do it in.

So... there you go.

Guys, it's a day late, it's okay, lol.

Results are coming-- if you've noticed, I generally start the rounds on a Monday/Tuesday anyway. They were supposed to go up yesterday but, well, yesterday was Easter, so I didn't have much time to get on the computer until the later hours.

So yeah, wrapping those judgements up and all that jazz, which means it'll either be posted TONIGHT or TOMMOROW, considering tommorow is my last day off for Spring Break, so I'll have the time it do it in.

So... there you go.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

You're not beating a dead horse, I'm just being really lazy x_o

Sorry guys, this has been pretty irresponsible of me, I've just been caught up with other things (BR, schoolwork, etc) and haven't given any time to finishing my judgements.

This isn't dead, nor is it dying. I'll see what I can do about finishing up today if I get the computer time at school or something, but otherwise don't expect anything solid until late tonight/sometime tommorow. I'm usually out all day on Fridays.

Sorry for the wait, guys.

Yeah, finally I'm getting the judgements done today. Expect results to be posted tonight. As far as next round... possibly tonight as well, probably tommorow. We'll see.

I got a few up tonight, but I got caught up in a lot of work earlier that set me back and now I need to get to bed, so expect the rest up tommorow along with the third round. Once again, sorry for the wait, and thanks for understanding.